(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dagon and Alexander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Dagon and Alexander Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 11:35 pm

A portal opens up and out steps a beautiful young woman flanked by two burly looking hollows. The portal closes behind her and she begins to move through he crowd of people. While obviously an arrancar the only notable distinguishing features was the rather large "2" that was tattooed on her face. She dismissed her body guards as soon as she realized she was safe and decided to stand off in one corner to observe in silence waiting to be approached.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:50 pm

The party seemed to be going smoothly without any explicitly interesting things of note. Then again so did the Red Wedding until the crossbow bolts started to fly. A few unexpected people had eye balled her but would turn away sharply as soon as they saw the massive "2" on her face. Some would stare at her so she returned the looks in kind but they eventually turned away. She finally eyed a lone captain sitting down at a table who also seemed to be taking notes. She eyed him, smiled and sat down next to Alexander. She called over the bartender.

"Can I buy you another drink?" She says to Captain Releigus, full knowing that she would neither have to buy nor get herself.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 1:12 pm

Dagon wrote:
The party seemed to be going smoothly without any explicitly interesting things of note. Then again so did the Red Wedding until the crossbow bolts started to fly. A few unexpected people had eye balled her but would turn away sharply as soon as they saw the massive "2" on her face. Some would stare at her so she returned the looks in kind but they eventually turned away. She finally eyed a lone captain sitting down at a table who also seemed to be taking notes. She eyed him, smiled and sat down next to Alexander. She called over the bartender.

"Can I buy you another drink?" She says to Captain Releigus, full knowing that she would neither have to buy nor get herself.
Ah, this one. Alexander's equipment had already told him what it could, which was almost nothing, as what it told he had already figured out for himself. He was going to keep his guard up around her, if it even was a her. Afterlife was a strange place.

"Buy? All of this is free, courtesy of my boss. It seems like your compatriots are enjoying the hospitality." The Captain remarks as he put away his notes and his writing tool, nodding towards the more uninhibited Arrancar enjoying the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 9:24 pm

Bebo wrote:
Dagon wrote:

Ah, this one. Alexander's equipment had already told him what it could, which was almost nothing, as what it told he had already figured out for himself. He was going to keep his guard up around her, if it even was a her. Afterlife was a strange place.

"Buy? All of this is free, courtesy of my boss. It seems like your compatriots are enjoying the hospitality." The Captain remarks as he put away his notes and his writing tool, nodding towards the more uninhibited Arrancar enjoying the drinks.
"Of course. I just thought I'd offer as a sort of ice breaker if you will. You seemed to be enjoying your alone time and I didn't want to intrude. Well I guess that wouldn't be entirely truthful now would it?" She says with a curt smile.

"It is kind of funny the way some people act once their dead. So many people spend their lives wondering about the next life that they forget to live in the first place. Then they die and find out that life goes on and they cut loose only for them to die and start the whole chain over and over again." The avatar observed, her azure eyes transfixed on the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 7:31 pm

"Well, one should at least try to get something done with one of their lives at least." The captain replied in a straightforward manner as he took a sip of his new drink. He planned to keep this lady at arm's length, at least until he could discern more about her.

"What about you, then? Alcohol not your thing?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:44 am

Bebo wrote:
"Well, one should at least try to get something done with one of their lives at least." The captain replied in a straightforward manner as he took a sip of his new drink. He planned to keep this lady at arm's length, at least until he could discern more about her.

"What about you, then? Alcohol not your thing?" He asked.
The avatar laughs mirthfully. "You caught me!" She says with a grin. "No, I don't drink very often and when I do it is barely a glass. I have very little tolerance for such things. As a result I tend to like to keep my wits about me. I think someone of your persuasion can relate if I may be so bold."

She then proceeds to order an apple juice and swirls it around for a moment before taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:06 pm

"It is always a good idea to know one's limits." Alexander replied, lifting the glass to take another sip. He had realized that neither of them had actually introduced themselves yet, and the captain was eager to learn more about this one. Perhaps by taking the initiative, it would work to his favor, since he seemed an informational disadvantage.

"You seem to know about what I do already. Alexander Releigus. Captain of Squad Twelve. You are?" He asked in a formal manner.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 6:57 pm

Bebo wrote:
"It is always a good idea to know one's limits." Alexander replied, lifting the glass to take another sip. He had realized that neither of them had actually introduced themselves yet, and the captain was eager to learn more about this one. Perhaps by taking the initiative, it would work to his favor, since he seemed an informational disadvantage.

"You seem to know about what I do already. Alexander Releigus. Captain of Squad Twelve. You are?" He asked in a formal manner.
"I know very little to be honest. I came here without reading all the information that we have. I did not want to pre-judge anyone unfairly. What I know about you is merely from casual observation. You are a watcher and we have that in common. I am Dagon Hydra, Segunda Espada and Head Director of Customs and Dignitary Operations. Meaning I'm a glorified TSA agent and welcoming committee." She says with a smile.

"I'd like to think my job has more dignity then that but a job's a job and that's what I'm good at. That and killing things I suppose. Espada ranks are kind of curious that way since my job title and my rank aren't really correlated. So what is it that you do?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 1:45 pm

Dagon wrote:
Bebo wrote:

"I know very little to be honest. I came here without reading all the information that we have. I did not want to pre-judge anyone unfairly. What I know about you is merely from casual observation. You are a watcher and we have that in common. I am Dagon Hydra, Segunda Espada and Head Director of Customs and Dignitary Operations. Meaning I'm a glorified TSA agent and welcoming committee." She says with a smile.

"I'd like to think my job has more dignity then that but a job's a job and that's what I'm good at. That and killing things I suppose. Espada ranks are kind of curious that way since my job title and my rank aren't really correlated. So what is it that you do?"
"Dagon? Strange name for a female...if you even are one, which I have suspected that you aren't. Feel free to correct me." Alexander remarked in a straight-forward manner, swilling his drink a bit. In truth he had no idea, but feigning knowledge could lead to real knowledge. He had mentally jotted down everything he had learned about this one to put in his master database for later when the party was over.

"I head the Research and Development division. I'm sure the Espada have something similar that deals with technology, yes? Who is in charge of that, if I may know my so-called rival?" He asked with a slight chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 4:04 pm

Bebo wrote:
Dagon wrote:
Bebo wrote:

"Dagon? Strange name for a female...if you even are one, which I have suspected that you aren't. Feel free to correct me." Alexander remarked in a straight-forward manner, swilling his drink a bit. In truth he had no idea, but feigning knowledge could lead to real knowledge. He had mentally jotted down everything he had learned about this one to put in his master database for later when the party was over.

"I head the Research and Development division. I'm sure the Espada have something similar that deals with technology, yes? Who is in charge of that, if I may know my so-called rival?" He asked with a slight chuckle.
"Dagon is a strange name no matter what the gender of the person who holds it is but if you are so curious about mine you can always check for yourself." She says with a sly smile.

"As for your second question, I will admit I do not feel comfortable talking about my colleagues without them present so I'll just leave it at that. My apologies if it seems like I'm avoiding the question. It's just professional courtesy."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:59 pm

Dagon wrote:
"Dagon is a strange name no matter what the gender of the person who holds it is but if you are so curious about mine you can always check for yourself." She says with a sly smile.

"As for your second question, I will admit I do not feel comfortable talking about my colleagues without them present so I'll just leave it at that. My apologies if it seems like I'm avoiding the question. It's just professional courtesy."
"I can't tell if that was a suggestion to hook up or for me to lift your dress up and actually check, but regardless, I'll pass." The captain replied with a slight smirk on his face, before taking the final sip of his drink and placing the now empty glass on the table, continuing to look at it.

"I suppose I put you on the spot, so I'm not offended." He said as he raised his head and looked out towards where the others one. "That tall one though. That's your leader, yes?" Alexander paused to gesture towards the taller woman who was getting ready to dance. "From what I can tell, it doesn't look as she has spoken with the Head Captain yet. I wager that the Espada aren't taking this event that seriously. Perhaps this party was a waste of time." He finished with a small chuckle, speaking in a nonchalant manner. He was curious to see how the Second would respond.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 9:02 pm

Bebo wrote:
Dagon wrote:

"I can't tell if that was a suggestion to hook up or for me to lift your dress up and actually check, but regardless, I'll pass." The captain replied with a slight smirk on his face, before taking the final sip of his drink and placing the now empty glass on the table, continuing to look at it.

"I suppose I put you on the spot, so I'm not offended." He said as he raised his head and looked out towards where the others one. "That tall one though. That's your leader, yes?" Alexander paused to gesture towards the taller woman who was getting ready to dance. "From what I can tell, it doesn't look as she has spoken with the Head Captain yet. I wager that the Espada aren't taking this event that seriously. Perhaps this party was a waste of time." He finished with a small chuckle, speaking in a nonchalant manner. He was curious to see how the Second would respond.
"Well aren't you a dangerous one." she says with a grin. She folds her hands together and looks into his eyes. "You ascertain information quickly and you have an art for subtlety that would fluster most people. Tell me, how did you expect me to respond to such a comment? Should I get up and hurl my chair across the room? Scoff in anger or merely ignore it?" The avatar nods knowingly and relaxes her posture.

"The Espada do things in our own time and in our own way. We are not entirely comfortable being here as you might have ascertained. This is not unexpected or highly unusual as a result we exhibit our own form of control. Some of us drink, some of us talk and some of us watch. We have all the time in the world and judging by the looks of things... we're just getting started." She finishes her drink and places the cup down.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 2:25 pm

Dagon wrote:
"Well aren't you a dangerous one." she says with a grin. She folds her hands together and looks into his eyes. "You ascertain information quickly and you have an art for subtlety that would fluster most people. Tell me, how did you expect me to respond to such a comment? Should I get up and hurl my chair across the room? Scoff in anger or merely ignore it?" The avatar nods knowingly and relaxes her posture.

"The Espada do things in our own time and in our own way. We are not entirely comfortable being here as you might have ascertained. This is not unexpected or highly unusual as a result we exhibit our own form of control. Some of us drink, some of us talk and some of us watch. We have all the time in the world and judging by the looks of things... we're just getting started." She finishes her drink and places the cup down.
"Is that a threat to Soul Society, then?" He chuckled, crossing his legs and leaning back a bit in his chair as he folded his arms. He was curious to see how the Arrancar responded.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 3:22 pm

Bebo wrote:
Dagon wrote:

"Is that a threat to Soul Society, then?" He chuckled, crossing his legs and leaning back a bit in his chair as he folded his arms. He was curious to see how the Arrancar responded.
"Oh not anymore then this party is a threat to the Espada" she says with a smile before ordering another drink.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were trying to get a rise out of me. Are all your comrades so rude?" Her smile never wanes as she stares into the Captain's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 6:41 pm

"Me? Never." Alexander smirked a little bit, relaxing back in his chair a little bit more.

"If you think I'm rude, you don't want to meet that old hag over there yelling at the old guy." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 02, 2013 9:45 pm

Bebo wrote:
"Me? Never." Alexander smirked a little bit, relaxing back in his chair a little bit more.

"If you think I'm rude, you don't want to meet that old hag over there yelling at the old guy." He chuckled.
"Well then I guess I should count myself lucky that I'm talking to you then." She says with a hearty laugh. "Frankly I don't know how I find your group. Our organizations have not exactly had the best of relationships and I admit I've had some reservations about coming initially but meeting you... I think I'm glad I came after all."
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 2:05 pm

"Well, I can't say I've learned much about you from what I already could tell, but I suppose this event hasn't been a waste of time for me either." Alexander remarked with a brief smile, starting on his third drink which a waiter had brought over seeing his empty glass. A good thing about being dead; Liquor didn't affect you as much.

"I would ask how many Espada there are currently, but I feel like you would just dodge the question like before." He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 10:59 pm

"There are always 10 Espada" She says matter of factly. Whether those Espada were worth 2-shits, well that was another question. "So tell me then, what exactly do you think you know about me? You sound almost as if you have more questions."

Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:12 am

"Now now. Why would I reveal my hand? Isn't it more fun to play with assumptions?" The captain remarked with a small smirk, taking a small sip.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:37 pm

She nods to this empatheticaly and says with a curt smile, "True, you have no reason to... unless your afraid of discovering something that you might find unsettling."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dagon and Alexander   Dagon and Alexander I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dagon and Alexander
Page 1 of 1