(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saintly Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:13 am

"...Gh..." Rio was once again silenced by Mia's words, sounding rather sure of how things would turn out on the off chance he blabbed about all of this. Of course, there was no desirable outcome among them all...none of them would be amusing at all.

Payment?

"You ain't got nothing that interests me..." The things he wanted were all obvious, he just liked messing around when inhabiting the gigai, and having a bit of fun...well, fun for him, not for Shirakawa or anyone else... Well, no...those human women tended to look pretty happy with it all, so fun for him and them~

Just as he said though, it wasn't something Mia could give him.

Tch, hurry and get changed? Rushing him now, too, huh? With a huff, he went about doing as asked, getting the clothes on Mia wanted to size up and measure.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:31 am

Mia blinked and shrugged, if he'd wanted liquor or drinking or something she'd get some for him too... Well then Rio would keep silent and she would get her model!

A perfect replica of her love~

This was the best... Maybe she should steal his gigai and gikongan now for things like this often? "Mm, I might use you and his gigai more for stuff like this then. It'll be useful for surprises, very useful."

Her eyes were roaming his body, but not in the manner Rio might want, examining things as he slipped on the house clothes. They suited him, fitting almost perfectly. She'd noticed he had mostly yukatas for wearing around the house and wanted him to have something else... Plus they were supposed to be loose and comfortable...

Waiting for Rio to finish though, she moved closer before adjusting it so it lay on his body just right before stepping back and hmming. "Looks just right! Wait a moment, lets see how the over coat works."

It was meant for yukatas and such, but really she liked the design of such and thus rushed back to the table to pull out a glorious looking overrobe. It was pitch black, setting off the midnight blue and letting its blue shine, with tons of embroidered snow flakes and icicles on it. It was double layered like his sleeping robe, so the embroidery wouldn't against his skin, but it was a heavy silk and obviously made with love. She noticed all the small things she still needed to finish, but Rio might not.

"Here! Try it on." Mia was excited, seeing Masaru in her work made her happy and just... Rio looked like him right now!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:40 am

Well the clothes were on, that was the frustrating part. Rio simply remained silent, and irritated in appearance as Mia saw to seeing if the clothes fit the body right.

The blue fit he guess, with Shirakawa's whole stupid ice-theme or some shit, but eugh... He still didn't like having to stand here modeling it.

He should have just left the mansion for his fun after he'd been shooed by the maids. Maybe he'd actually be enjoying himself had he done that, but here he was...modeling for...for Shirakawa of all people.

Annoying.

Rio looked to the overcoat as Mia brought it over, her expression and body language, and just...everything giving off her excitement. With another huff he took it, slipping it on just as it was meant to be worn.

"There..." It was on...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:49 am

Mia practically sparkled, the sight of Masaru in this just making her color choices and ideas so much better! She smiled and darted around Rio's body, pleased with her choices for once and happy to be putting all that work into it. Soon it'd be done and Masaru could have it for christmas! Just in time too.

Rio's annoyed state was ignored, or not even registering for her as she clapped her hands together. "Perfect! I can do the finishing touches... Please take it off, but carefully, okay? Thank you Rio!"

Aaah, it would be perfect and they still might have time to organize her costumes and otome stuff~

Perfect! She should sense for Masaru though, just in case, and let her mind search for his power in case it was nearby...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:06 am

"Whatever..." Rio wasn't all pleased, and the thanks was taken with a grain of salt as he was asked to take it off. He did as asked, removing the clothing carefully before handing them back to Mia so she could put them away.

Once they were all off, he went about getting the clothes he'd been wearing back on, or at least the clothes this gigai was wearing back on.

It was almost like that woman's excitement couldn't be doused now... Again though, whatever... She could finish the damn outfit now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:12 am

Mia took the clothes and folded them in the best way she could, unable to do it well but... Well Shizue could help her again later! Putting them back in their hidden spot, she covered the table back with her sheet and then dusted her hands off. A job well done!

Turning back to the grumpy gikongan, she gave him a smile and walked over to him before patting his head. "There there. Its okay. Don't be so mopey all of the time... Here, bend down Rio."

Mia motioned to the gikongan to bend down, still having the piggy in her cleavage. It had been having the time of its life apparently, stuck there and adored.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:16 am

Don't be so mopey? He wasn't mopey, he was agitated; he was stuck here doing shit he didn't want to do when he could be out there having the time of his damn life. It was annoying, and frustrating; he'd never really gotten to explore the Seireitei itself yet...of course, that was a given considering the Human World was the only place gigai and soul candy typically saw use.

...Eh?

Bend down?

Rio...looked obviously hesitant, as if he thought this was some sort of trap. "...Why?"

He was not kneeling again, especially willingly!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:21 am

Mia knew Rio was hesitant, but it wasn't like this would hurt him. He'd been good now so she'd reward him with something he'd like. Wasn't like kissing someone's forehead was wrong or anything and it was Masaru's body so she was used to that.

"Well... It's a surprise." Mia just smiled her hands raising up and beckoning the gikongan down, willing to reach up and grab him if needs be. However the fact was, slamming her hand into him would shoot him from the body so she wanted to keep chances of that to a minimum really.

Masaru was heading for the mansion, she could faintly feel him... so she'd probably not have much more time before Rio would have to go... Those boxes of otome and game items though gave her...some minor idea though...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:33 am

Rio was still hesitant, he wasn't sure if he liked any of the surprises Mia might want to dish out. None of his time so far after encountering her had been good! All when he'd been trying to have a little fun, just...taken to the bedroom, forced to kneel and then promptly beaten down and threatened with a death of burning!

It took a few more moments, but reluctantly, extremely so...he let Mia...give this surprise...

....Eh?

....A... On the forehead...

"....Just the forehead?" Not worth it. Absolutely not worth it. She could stand to be a little more thankful considering all the emotional trauma he'd been through! His heart had been twisted, beaten, and shredded, yet all he got was a kiss on the damn forehead!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:40 am

Mia burst into laughter, shocked by the response but also immensely amused. She felt tears streaming down her cheeks as she covered her mouth with her hand and bent forward again. It was too much! "Pffft! Of course... I bet if I kissed your lips you'd want... want m-more... than that. A forehead kiss is enough thanks for y-your hard work."

As if it'd been too much work at all! Mia was just amused beyond all reason, unable to help it now. It was time for Rio to go though, so she raised up her hand even as she composed herself again. "I'm going to take you out now, okay Rio? I'll see you again soon."

She wanted to give him some polite warning as she wiped her eyes with the back of the gloveless hand, smiling softly up at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:49 am

...Well... She wasn't wrong...a kiss on the lips was a bit of a small prize too, hardly even counted; it counted more than a forehead kiss, but barely. She was...she was just laughing at him now though! She was just bursting again, and laughing to the point of crying!

He had worked plenty hard! His emotional trauma counted towards all of this!

"Gh...g..." Again, there was that eye twitch as Mia continued to laugh, and as she told him he was about to be removed he quickly turned his eyes away. "Tch."

Whatever. Just...whatever! Being a damn candy was better than this bullshit!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:02 am

Those sounds must have meant goodbye and Mia smiled sweetly before placing the gloved hand on his chest and pushing. The soul candy popped out and she caught it with one hand, while the other arm came up and caught the now limp body.

She then lifted the body, her fist closed around the candy and carried it over to some cushions since she wasn't sure where Masaru was currently keeping it...

Feeling his signature though, it was getting closer so she didn't have too much more time. Slipping the glove off, she set it on the gigai before patting the piggy in her boobs and moved over to the boxes.

Mia picked up a stack of three on top and set them aside before opening up the box marked plushies... It took her only moments before she found one of the ones she wouldn't mind giving up for this. It was an emo-like vampire wanna-be phone charm plush. It had a little dangly part with a hook to use to attach to your phone as a charm and was thus normally used so.

She grinned, unclenching her hand with the soul candy in it before promptly pushing the candy against the mouth and letting it soak into the tiny plushie.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:12 am

Masaru was nearing home, using shunpo every now and then to quicken his pace; he'd promised Mia he'd be back soon, and he planned on keeping that promise! Close to him he held a large box, which was the reason why he'd needed to step out again...or well...the contents of the box anyway.

When he'd been promoted, later after all the initial freak outs he'd...thought it best to get his haori changed a bit, since he wanted to look suitable enough for the role. The haori was a symbol after all, and....well he was the figurehead and leader of the Shirakawa clan so...he needed to look like a symbol for both!

So it'd been fixed up...

Since the place he'd taken it to worked with his clan specifically for a lot of things, it hadn't taken them too long to get things done so the article was all good to go now.

--

"Mn...g..." After what had felt like only a minor black out, vision began to return to the mod soul. Hah? What was that in front of him? He couldn't...tell clearly yet...

"....Hah?" Rio blinked...and blinked again... "...Why the hell are you suddenly a giant!? Twelfth doing weird...shinigami enhancing shit now!? ...Frankly this does wonders for your assets, I must say...but cut me some slack, I'll die in those!"

It was...quite obvious Rio wasn't aware yet of the situation.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:17 am

Mia was holding the little plush gently in her hands as it slowly gained a form of life. It was odd seeing the stuffed toy gain the ability to move, but she'd seen much worse in her life so it was just a bit eerie. However as Rio regained consciousness, she was treated to an amusing topic once more.

Laughing, instead of replying truly, Mia lifted the little plush up and planted a kiss on its lips. "There, a lip kiss. And no, they aren't but I did. I put you in one of my game plushes, I have to say it suits you."

She... was ignoring the...comment about her...um...assets because quite frankly she couldn't deal with stuff like that.

An emo vampire grouchy wannabe. It worked nicely~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:45 am

!!?

Rio was taken off guard as Mia promptly kissed him after giving a laugh. Just... Just what!? What the hell had happened!? How long had he been out, what the hell year was it!?

"Haaaah!?" He attempted to squirm in this...this hold she had him in, trying to figure out what was going on before he froze dead. What?

She'd...put him...in one of the plush toys she owned...

"That kiss wasn't even worth it then, not even fair! In a...a... This is a disgrace!" A kiss on a plush body!? Unfair! He demanded justice! This was not justice! Mod soul abuse!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:52 am

Mia kept a good hold on Rio's doll form, just grinning and waiting for it to sink in... before finally the whining began. Instead she treated it with the gravity it deserved, standing back up as her lips formed a tiny pout. "Eeeh? I thought you'd be pleased. I got you a new body you can stay in for a while without having to be all knocked out and lonesome. I even gave you a welcome back kiss~"

"How is this a disgrace?" Mia questioned, trying to fight her giggles as he began to leave the sewing room. She slid the door shut behind her and started heading back towards the bedroom, holding Rio's body in her hand softly so they could talk. "Now Masa can hook you on his phone when he goes out~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:59 am

"A doll body!? A damn stuffed toy!? What can I do in this!?" If it wasn't obvious, Rio was quite angered. "How can I have any fun with a body like this!?"

No women, no exploring, no flirting, no nothing!

He couldn't do anything he liked in a body like this!

Have Shirakawa hook him to his phone!? "Over my dead body! I refuse to stick with him any longer than I have to, I have things I gotta do!"

But...now he couldn't...because he was in this body... This horrible...horrible body...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:11 am

"You can go around? Experience life? Play games or read or do things like that?" Mia just kept smiling, continuing to hold Rio up as he threw his tantrum. It was much like a mother with an errant child who was misbehaving, waiting for them to get all their grumpy feelings out.

"I thought this might be better than oblivion. I'm sorry I was mistaken... I suppose I could go back and get the glove and take you out if you want." Would he really want that or would the plushie life for now be acceptable... "And you'll have to stay with him. Or would you prefer to become my soul candy? You wouldn't be able to have any of the fun you wanted in that one either~"

She wasn't sure but Masaru's signature was still getting closer so she didn't particularly want to go back. Instead she reached their bedroom and stepped inside before making sure the door was shut tightly. Then she moved to the bed, sat Rio and the pig down on the soft fluffy blanket from earlier before heading for where they kept their pajamas and housewear. "No peeking, I'm going to get a houserobe on for bathing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:24 am

"Why would I want to sit around and read!? I want to go out, meet beautiful women, and enjoy myself!" That's what he wanted! It was his life purpose, his one joy in life, and he couldn't do it like this!

How could he please anyone as...as a tiny plush toy!?

"Gh..." He'd have to stay with Shirakawa...because he was Shirakawa's damn soul candy... Stupid...entirely stupid... This was the worst. "-ch-!? Gh..g..." More growls and groans of frustration escaped him as Mia questioned whether or not he would prefer just being a soul candy.

...Obviously neither were preferred!

Upon being seated on the bed, Rio immediately jumped up, getting away from that dirty, stupid pig as Mia stepped away as he made his way towards the end of the bed.

"Haaah?" No peeking? "Clearly you don't know me..."

He, Rio, could not be asked to just...not peek. Impossible!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:36 am

"I have games you can play? I'm sure you could find things to do and it would be way better than being alone all the time." Mia was firmly positive on this, ignoring his cries about beautiful women and enjoying himself.

As he made frustrated sounds and threw his fit, Mia bend down to find their robes... Aha! Grabbing the one she found first, the woman turned around to change before Rio spoke. She blinked, looking down at the plush before swiftly walking over to the bed. Grabbing the hook at the back of the plush's head, she lifted him by that and headed for the closet. Without flipping the light on, she grabbed a lone hanger and found a nice clear spot where he couldn't grab anything and then snapped him to it. She then slid the door shut and hummed softly to herself as she began to strip.

"I gave you a chance to be polite. This is your own fault." Entirely his fault~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:43 am

Games!? Games...!? He didn't want games, he wanted life, real life pleasures to indulge himself in! A game couldn't amount, much less equal, the true company of a beautiful woman! ...or many beautiful women...

It wasn't the same!

He wasn't meant for the at-home life! He wasn-gah!

"W-What are- Oi! Put me down, put me down, damn it! Oi! What the hell are yo-" Before much more could be said that wasn't muffled by the closet door, Rio had promptly been hung in the closet by a hanger.

He squirmed, squirmed a lot and there was the rattling of the the hanger against the pole it sat on. This was cruelty to mod souls!

--

While Mia busied herself with changing, she'd feel the presence of Masaru enter the mansion. He was home, and on his way to thier room it felt like.

Masaru really hoped things had been alright while he was gone... He hadn't liked the idea of leaving Rio in his gigai... He'd need to see about the lock to his office as well since he was sure it wasn't in a good state...

"Mia, I'm baack!" He called, just outside the room before he stopped at the door and slid it open some to step inside. "S-Sorry, I might have taken a little longer, but I definitely tried to hurry!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:49 am

Mia was undressed and about to put on her robe, having been distracted from feeling for Masaru's energy while dealing with Rio's pervertedness. That meant she was treated to a minor surprise when she did, feeling him heading for their room and practically there... The door slid open after a second, causing her to smile and turn to greet him. She dropped the sleeping robe onto the bed and the stuffed animal there before hurrying towards him.

Rio, in the closet, was immediately forgotten, as was the pig.

"Masa, you're back! Welcome home!" As he stepped inside, he was treated to a jumping hug of a naked Mia, regardless of anything else in his hands as she laughed and tossed herself at him. Aaah it felt like forever, her revving returning at the sight of him full force now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:57 am

"Aha- Thank you, Mia!" Masaru answered, letting one of his arms hold the box after Mia dove for him to hold her with one of them at least. Hopefully her jumping hadn't caused her to hurt herself on the box considering her current, ah, state of undress.

Mia had been the first thing Masaru noticed, not having noticed anything else but her now that she had him in her hold, a light laugh escaping as she embraced him.

Rio was currently screaming for release from his closet prison, but even Masaru didn't take notice of that right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:03 am

"Welcome..." Mia was happy Masaru was happy and even if she'd caught herself somewhat on the box, she didn't seem to care. His arm was holding her to him and her arms were around his body as she lifted herself up on tippy toes to nibble the top of his scar.

"What did you go do then? What's in the box...?" It was rather obvious what had been on her mind earlier was still on it, her mind replaying those angry jaw clenches and the violence towards the gikongan. Mmmph.

Having him back, his voice and his tone... Her Masa was home~ Earlier had been a cruel waiting game! She should show him how cruel~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:11 am

"M-Mia..." N-Nibbling at his scar like that, that would...aha... He certainly remembered the state she'd been in...when he'd left, that hadn't faded a bit...had it? That wasn't a problem, though this was quite sudden.

Not bad...not bad, just sudden.

What'd he do? "Ah, well...it seems we had...similar ideas almost... After the shock and such...most of it wore off when it came to the promotion I had my haori sent in. It's been stylized a bit to...match the status symbol of...

Well, I'm the symbol of both the Shirakawa Clan, and now...S-Soutaicho...so I thought it'd be best if I looked the part for both. Here, you can see if you'd like?"

The haori was still the long-sleeved haori of first, but now the collar and edges of its opening were stylized with a gold trimming, the collar even had tassels of sorts like the ones he wore in his hair. It...certainly looked expensive, and valuable -- but that was also...a point considering what he'd just explained.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saintly Territory
Page 4 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: