(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saintly Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:13 am

So he'd posed as him and had attempted to bed Mia, leading her directly into their bedroom after offering to relax... If Mia were looking, she'd notice his jaw clench, a sure sign of his anger as her words just fueled it more while the stood there in a quiet fury.

Rio felt his eye twitch again, looking at the pair. It wasn't that he disliked Mia, he feared her yes but he still fount himself enamored at times...not that he'd say that, Shirakawa would break his damn neck.

And he was Soutaicho now!?

Mia was asking questions, but they weren't answered immediately, instead Rio spoke up first.

"She's asking questions, wouldn't you benefit more from answer-ghag!" Rio's words were cut off as a hard object hit him in the face, that object being Ikari in his sheath, as Masaru had slipped it off of his hip and silenced Rio once more.

Questions though, Mia was definitely deserving of the answers...

"It was alright, nerve-wracking, but...alright. That was you that decorated the office? Thank you, Mia, it looked really nice.

Masaru's anger was beneficial to both of them right now, as he was too angry to even become flustered over the title as Mia asked about her welcome home and kiss.

"Aah, forgive me; I was distracted by some filth on our couch. Welcome home, Mia. How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:23 am

Mia's eyes were trained firmly on Masaru, having almost entirely forgotten Rio even existed despite speaking of him just moments before. It was as if he were already gone now that Masaru was here~

Her words served more fuel for Masaru's tempting, sexy anger as she noticed his jaw clench. Her hands slid up his neck to his cheeks as she rubbed his skin and smiled dreamily. Her knees might not be able to handle this...

Rio's voice, mildly different in tone from Masaru's, came from behind her and distracted her for a moment before she heard him yelp and looked over her shoulder. She blinked, seeing the gigai and soul in it hit with Ikari and her eyes took on that dreamy, very obviously aroused quality before she turned them back to Masaru.

Questions? She'd...asked... Yes! Those...the ones Masaru was now answering. Mia's smile never faded and she gave a nod before replying. "Welcome! I came for lunch but you weren't there and your office was miserably bare so I fixed it."

She couldn't resist a pleased sigh though as he insulted Rio, laying herself against his body and staring up as her chin rested on his chest. "Mm, was nice. I got to know everyone a bit better and rearranged the office. I'm home Masa~"

"...My kiss though, my lord?" Her voice was actually and truly sultry this time, and insistent as her hands tugged his head down, he still hadn't kissed her yet...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:35 am

She was really getting off on this! Rio, while extremely pained, could clearly see Mia's reaction towards Shirakawa. She was getting off on his anger! She was more hot and bothered than he could have imagined!

Masaru's eyes were still on him...briefly before he finally looked at Mia, obviously not looking even a bit angry towards her. That sudden mood shifting was terrifying...

"It looked really nice, the office definitely feels less intimidating now; sorry I wasn't there, I'd gone out to see some of the other shinigami in the division to introduce myself a bit more properly..."

Leaning down, Masaru placed a kiss on Mia's lips after feeling her tugging; she needed her welcome home kiss.

"Sorry I wasn't here earlier either, I had some business to attend to, and I'll need to step out again soon; I wanted to see you first though..."

"Gh-agh!!" The moment Rio had been about to say something, Masaru directed his anger back at the mod soul, Ikari making hard contact with the inhabited gigai's face once more, knocking it back to seat of the couch. "You're fucking up your gigai, y'know! Gha-!"

Again, Rio got to make nice friends with Ikari...

"It's unfortunate, but I'd rather pay for repairs than hear you speak." Masaru stated, his jaw clenching again as that anger returned in full force.

Settling Ikari down, he reached into his yukata and pulled out a red glove, the signature one that forcibly removed gikongan from a gigai.

"Mia, would you like to do the honors?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:19 pm

"That's okay, I'm glad you liked it and also got to introduce yourself. As long as you feel comfy, I could bring more stuff if you want too. That was just a quick fix!" Mia practically visibly vibrated as Masaru's expression changed as soon as he looked at her. A-Ah... Masaru was being so... so tempting... Rio was getting beaten up, but he was giving her sweet looks while being pissed... If it was terrifying to others, it wasn't so to Mia. Considering who her father was, she was quite used to sudden emotional shifts~

In her lover they were just impossibly hard to not react to...

As he leaned down to kiss her, she melted against him though she kept herself in control enough to not molest him as she responded. This so wasn't helping her at all and as he pulled back after way too soon, she gave him a soft smile. He'd have to go!? He...sure was busy today...

"Aww, okay I was going to ask if you wanted to bathe with me. I guess I can wait here for you to get home." Her smile was bright though, remembering that silly grin from earlier and how excited he'd been to see her. She could definitely wait till later then if he had business, her violet eyes shining. Mia would just make sure he made up for it later.

Having been ignoring the gikongan for now, she pulled back out of Masaru's arm to allow her look between them. Was her revving way too obvious as that tone sent shivers up her spine? Her hand lifted up to her lips as she wrapped her arm around her body. Mmph...

As Masaru pulled out the red glove though, she gave him a sweet smile and accepted it as she slid the glove on. "I promised him cookies and tea though... He can keep me company for a bit, if you both don't mind. Besides, he should get informed about all the changes~ That way he doesn't mess up like this again, mm?"

Eyes darted back over to Rio, filled with amusement at his mess up now that she was rather fully entranced in Masaru himself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:30 pm

"If you'd like you can bring in more things, I don't mind. As I said, it makes the office less intimidating." Masaru answered, smiling at Mia and for now ignoring Rio...

A bath though? "I think that'd be really nice, I shouldn't be gone long at all; at most probably even less than an hour."

He just had one last thing to handle today and he'd be all set to sit back and relax with Mia. The day had been long, and nerve wracking, and his nerves were definitely at their wits end now with trash in the mansion that'd need to be cleaned up.

Rio felt his eye twitch, but the terror kept him from opening his damn mouth again...for now, at least.

That damn glove...

Masaru allowed Mia to take the glove he'd offered, giving her another smile as well as she slipped it on.

"Eeh? You want it to stick around? He's only in the gigai right now because I needed to check if it still worked properly... I don't use him other than that, haven't done so in decades. Do you really believe he needs catching up, Mia?"

Masaru obviously wanted him gone, and Rio about opened his mouth before the noble shot him another death glare, promptly shutting him up.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:24 am

"I'll see if there's anything else I can find that'll match! I'm sure Shizue would help." Smiling sweetly, Mia put aside her revving for now to smile and bask in Masaru smiles and love. It had been a busy day, she was just happy to be home where she could relax...

"Less than an hour... Okay, I can wait that long then." If it had been too long she might have just gone ahead and then just kept him company later when he had to. This would be just perfect then~ Mia wouldn't have to wait long then...

Keeping the glove on, she wasn't planning on taking it off just yet, Mia fought down the pleasure that radiated off of her from Masaru's continued anger and pissiness over his mod soul.

"I was thinking of organizing the closet a bit more, so I could use the extra hand to help and someone to talk to would be nice. He's a good boy once you make him kneel~" Smiling in a minorly evil manner, Mia reached up to begin taking off her haori and scarf as she attempted to keep the revving down still. Hard... it was so hard... he was so pissed... Sliding the Haori off first, she slipped it down her arms and revealed her bare back and sides before holding the cloth up and frowning. "Ah... Should we get another stand for my Haori now? I don't know where to put it..."

They had for Hono, the sword now sitting near Ikari... So...was she supposed to put it on his stand? Her hair was mostly pulled back still other than the two long sections of hair framing her face, the rest in a ponytail that settled against her spine down her back. Her upper thighs and hips showed now too, though right now she was distracted entirely with the thought of where her haori went...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:43 am

"Alright, that sounds good." Those two could decorate his office further then, that would be nice; it'd feel more comfortable to be in that way, and hopefully any guests that needed to see him would feel that way as well...

It seemed less than an hour was good enough, and that earned another smile from Masaru as he glanced to Mia again. "I won't make you wait long, I'll hurry back."

Rio didn't know which of the two were more horrifying...

He didn't want to be left alone with Mia though, not with the treatment he'd gotten earlier... Terrified, but still slightly enamored he was...

His eyes followed the woman as she slipped off her haori, which... No, no it was not a smart move as he felt the sheathed sword that was Ikari promptly make sudden, and hard contact with his body again, this time his lower abdomen which earned a much more obvious pained response as his arms wrapped around himself.

"I'll aim lower next time." Masaru stated, shooting another look at Rio before looking back to Mia, though...now that she was out of her haori it was...much more obvious about... "M...Mia...did you get a new u-uniform...?"

Thanks to his anger, he could at least be distracted enough to form words.

"A-Aha...we can get a new stand if you'd like, I can get an order for one in like my own?" He added while Rio seemed to be struggling, almost writhing behind him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 12:56 am

Mia was glad he wouldn't make her wait long, her smile growing as Masaru soothed any worries on that end... And she'd ask Shizue for help for sure too... The woman knew so much, so she could get that office looking perfect for the new leader!

He was hopeless when it came that stuff...

Still holding out her Haori, she hopped back as the sheathed sword flew out and hit Rio again, shock on her face and a bit of confusion. That didn't last long though before she waved her hands frantically, worried as Masaru's words sunk in. "Huh? What... W-Wait! No! Don't aim lower... I like your gigai i-intact thank you!"

It was at this moment that she remembered... her new uniform... Right before Masaru himself brought it up. Turning her head away with a blush, she brought the scarf up to her lips and nodded. "Sh-Shunko... clothing... I-I've been learning it and...it won't burn away when I go bankai. S-So I'll have clothes to wear... when it fades. I-It's not too bad is it? I-I...know it...shows a lot...but... its better than...b-being naked when I use my powers..."

She'd forgotten Rio as she spoke, instead being a flustered mess now even as her revving continued unabated. Angry Masaru was...was awful...

"Mm-mm...I can just...hang it up in the closet. D-Doesn't need...one..." Order one!? Ah... So it was a super special thing.. Mia turned more red and squeaked, thinking about how much that might cost and stepping back more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:05 am

"E-Eh? Ah, Mia...it's just a gigai, I can get it fixed." Masaru pointed out; really, it wasn't that much of an issue... It was just a fake body, so it could be sent in for repairs...

If Mia didn't want it further damaged though, then he'd attempt to resist his urge to...though the mod soul was making it rather difficult...

O-On to the uniform discussion though... Masaru shook his head, quickly a few times as Mia asked if it was bad. "I-It's not! Y-You're right, it's...better if it doesn't...doesn't get b...burned..."

"A-And you tell me to keep it in my pa-"

"I'll kill you, you know." Masaru interrupted, "Mia if you'd like the thing to not be further damaged, I may need to be held back..."

Eh?

"O-Ordering one really isn't a problem! They're not expensive by far, I s-swear! It just has to be made, so it takes a few days...n-not expensive, I swear..."

I-It really wasn't! A captain's budget could afford one!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:20 am

"But what if its not fixed by the next time we go on a date in the living world... or want to spontaniously go..." If the gigai was in for repairs how could she just take him and go? Mia was pouting softly, hands clutching her haori and scarf as she stared off at the wall. "It still looks like you too, so you hitting it makes me want to heal and take care of it."

And...take the Masaru hitting it to bed, but she just blushed and kept quiet on that for now. He had work, he had work... She couldn't...steal him...

Still, his words caused her to grin and let the scarf drop. "R-Really? I-I was nervous about it... I-I still am. It's..."

Before she could get much else out, the mod soul spoke up and immediately ruined her happy and blushy mood. Listening to his initial words, she gave a nod and thought for a moment before he spoke up on the stand...

She looked down for a moment and smiled as he reassured her it wasn't too much. "A-Ah... All right. I think that'll be good then. Please!"

Still though, how to help Masaru not murder the gikongan....

Mia blinked before dropping her haori to the floor, turning around and moving to crouch in front of the couch on her tippy toes. Smiling that terrifying smile, she reached out a finger that wasn't covered in the glove and poked the gikongan's forehead. Her voice was that playful sultry tone from earlier, the evil one with hints of horror lying in its depths. "Its his duty to please me, Ri-tan. I give him my full permission to not have to 'keep it in his pants' with me. You don't have that~ So be good okay~"

She emphasized that with a head tilt and a few more pokes, before she leaned back a bit and tilted her head enough to see Masaru. He was treated to a much nicer version of the sultry voice, accidentally and potentially giving away what she was feeling. "Maybe you should go get your stuff done, that way we can bathe sooner My Lord~ I can handle him, he's no real trouble after all."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 1:33 am

T-True...as much as Rio angered him it wouldn't do any good for them if gigai repairs took too long... He wasn't the type to use his status as a means of rushing work either, that wasn't even close to an option in his opinion.

E-Eh...

"P-Please, don't waste your energy on him, Mia..." She really didn't need to do that, heal Rio just because he currently looked like him.

The uniform though...if he weren't angry at the gikongan, he had a feeling he would hardly be able to speak... "I-It...flustering, but...b-but at least it won't burn, a-and you mentioned shunko? T-That's amazing, Mia...I had no idea you'd been practicing that..."

S-She had given the okay though on the haori stand! That was good, when he went to handle his remaining business he'd place an order for one!

"Alright, I'll get the order placed then after I head out."

Rio felt his eye twitch at Mia's words; Shirakawa's...job to... She was using that damn tone again too...

...and poking his head!

When Mia turned her attention back to Masaru, a light blush finally made itself evident on the noble's face before giving a nod. "A-Alright... I'll be back soon, promise..."

Saying that he stepped away, returning Ikari to his side before he made a few steps towards the door.

"If he acts up, you're free to hit or punish him however you see fit, Mia." Masaru added, giving her another smile before shooting another glare at Rio.

He really didn't want to leave the gikongan in that gigai while he was gone, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 2:33 am

"I won't waste it at all." Mia smiled softly, promising Masaru that so he'd feel better. She could definitely pick out Rio from Masaru, those facial expressions were entirely different. Back in the bubble she'd had trouble due to denial but also because it was Masaru. It was him in all his dorky glory, just younger.

Masaru's praise though was much loved and Mia practically sparkled... Th-The flustering comment was...obvious, it was...flustering... And it'd be so for... for a while. But he'd said that she was amazing and Mia found herself quite red over that. "M-Mm... I-Its...fun! Really fun... Hayate's been teaching me for a while now..."

She could tell him more about it later though, he'd place the order for a stand for her as he left...

At least Rio was listening~ And Masaru had finally blushed! Mia blew him a kiss, hoping he hurried and knowing he might after that...

"Love you! Goodluck and I'll definitely hit him again if he tries anything." Mia returned Masaru's smile, giving a soft laugh before she stood up in a quick motion and dove for her love again. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled him down for a rather nice kiss goodbye~

That glare had been the final straw, she had to be allowed this kiss before he left. Then she'd get to spend quality time bonding with Rio~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 2:55 am

As he was pulled down for the kiss, Masaru's eyes widened due to the suddenness, but he responded after a short moment; he wouldn't be gone long, he'd definitely hurry. It was a promise...

When they had to part, he offered another smile to her. "Thank you, Mia; love you too. I'll be back shortly."

He'd kept saying that, but he wanted to reassure her fully that he wouldn't be gone long. She was also reassuring him that if Rio tried anything she'd hit him, which was good.

The gikongan couldn't be allowed to get away with his typical antics.

Rio had to resist rolling his eyes, knowing that there was an off chance one of the two might catch him doing so and he'd just face more pain...gh...

Seriously, love now? Shirakawa was in deep... He still had no idea how that idiot had bagged someone like that woman... How...?

Now that goodbyes had been given, Masaru gave a parting nod to Mia before stepping out of the room, sliding the door shut behind him before he quickly dashed off in a flash of shunpo.

He wanted to be quick after all~
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:15 am

"Welcome~ Byyye." Mia just beamed as Masaru returned her love and promised once again to come back soon. Soon soon~ He should hurry hurry~ That kiss had been a nice sweet taste, hopefully it'd tide her over till he returned.

As Masaru left the room finally, she had to stifle a soft giggle as she felt his energy flicker away. He was hurrying, that was a relief and also an amusing thought as she turned back around and blinked at the gikongan on the couch. The tea was probably cold by now and she sighed, bending forward to pick up a glass and sip it. Still rather nice tasting, to her at least...

"So~ Ri-tan, are you sure you don't want cookies? I'm not exactly sure how to move things in the closet around so you might have to carry a bunch of things. You'll need energy, so you should eat up." Mia's voice was teasing, but not evil any longer as she smiled at the gikongan. Now that he wasn't being a little shit she would treat him just nicely, until he did so again.

She...had once again forgotten her uniform, kneeling down with the tea cup to pick up her Haori before taking it over to the bed to lay out for now. The scarf would just get in the way too and after the captains garments were settled, she slipped her scarf off from around her neck before it too was sat on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:25 am

Rio remained still on the couch, almost cautiously as Mia turned back to him and headed over to the table to taste the tea. He hadn't eaten or had any, he...didn't need it.

That's how he felt anyway...gh...

"...Don't need any..." He muttered, his arms still over his abdomen since there was still a light pain there, Shirakawa hit hard...

She even forgot her uniform, it seemed, and while he should no better it was in his nature to look; not even the danger of death itself could break such a...habit...it seemed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:35 am

Mia frowned softly... She'd promised not to waste her energy... But was it a waste when he was holding his abdomen like that? Rio deserved a lot of things, but... Sighing, she head back over to the couch and bent down as her hands went to the familiar abdomen. Mia then slid her hand inside of the shirt, a healing spell seeping into the body there before she pulled it back out.

Apparently she hadn't noticed his looks one bit, but then...She was rather unaware of that stuff when it was more subtle.

"Once you feel able come on, I'm putting you to better work than what you'd do otherwise~" Mia yawned a bit after saying that, giving Rio a happy grin before she backed up and straightened up. "That closet just has so much stuff now... I moved all my costumes out, but its hard to keep it organized sometimes... So you didn't know Masa was Soutaicho now? I've taken over Sixth since I'm his concubine."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:41 am

H-Hey, what... What was she doing!?

Rio froze stiff as Mia approached him, deathly still as she put her hand to where the pain was and healed it. She was way too close, it wasn't good for his gikongan heart...

Once he felt able... Could he just not feel able then? Doubtful...

Shirakawa was Soutaicho, and she was-

"Concubine!?" What the hell had come over Shirakawa in the past few years!? Concubines now!? Since when the hell did that oblivious, work-focused, idiot get an interest for this stuff enough to get a concubine!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 3:53 am

Mia didn't seem to notice Rio's freezing up one bit, other than being from fear. She assumed he was just still nervous, but now that he'd learned his lesson for now she would just treat him as a normal person.

Still the reaction was amusing, though unexpected and Mia paused on her way to the closet, looking over her shoulder and laughing. "Haha! He prefers future wife, but I like concubine. It gives the other nobles an out. They know how to treat me and give me some sort of place at least. It's better than being called the Shirakawa whore~"

"You could have really caused some damage if you'd have found anyone else and bedded them you know...." Her voice soft, Mia just gave Rio a wan smile and turned back towards the closet, moving to open it up and step inside so she could turn on the light.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:00 am

Of course he preferred that... Rio, once again, had to resist rolling his eyes...and this time failed to do so as Mia headed over towards the closet.

Future wife, so he did intend to marry the woman, since she'd taken over Sixth he'd already figured he had, but concubine of all things!?

Mia's next comment also got an eye roll out of him... He did what he wanted, wasn't like he was truly bound by those dumbass noble rules like Shirakawa was...

One could argue the body was, but it wasn't like he gave a shit.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:05 am

"Come on Mr Snark, if you can eyeroll you can move boxes. What happened to all that charm you oozed earlier? Don't I get any of that now?" Mia caught the eyerolls, glancing back and giving a laugh. She could almost feel what he was thinking and smirked as she beckoned him into the closet. "I don't think Masaru would forgive you if you caused a major nobility backlash on us because you can't control your urges. He'll kill you outright... It's a lot different now. Someone might have kept their mouth shut before, but now if you do anything it'll leak."

"We have enough problems as it is without dealing with horny fourteen year old boy soul candy." She insulted him with a smile, waiting for Rio to follow her. It seemed she would treat him much like a younger brother or child for now~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:13 am

"Haa? And risk my neck flirting with Shirakawa's concubine? I'm not taking the chance." He'd still be damn sure to steal some glances, but his charm had run out with all the hits he'd taken...

It took a moment, mostly because he didn't want to get up, before he finally moved to stand, pocketing his hands as he stepped over towards the closet. He wasn't meant for grunt work, all of this was a pain in the ass...

Fourteen... "I assure you, I'm quite a man, not some prepubescent quick finish." Tch...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:20 am

"Charming is not flirting." Mia laughed, amused in spite of herself. Really, what kind of gikongan was this? This was the most human she'd ever seen one in her life and she was really curious. At least it was keeping her distracted from wanting Masaru, dealing with him...

Waiting with utmost patience and smile, Mia finally nodded and turned to head deeper into the closet once Rio was on his way. That pose and the way he walked was definitely not Masaru's as well so it helped to differentiate them.

Glancing back over her shoulder, she stifled another giggle and looked ahead. "Oh, I think you are. Just because you happened to luck out on the body you get to borrow doesn't mean you are any good~ Masa has quite a bit of stamina, so I wouldn't put it past his body to make up for your lack."

...She really had no idea where this confidence was coming from, but... Well she had watched her father and Lakshmi banter... And read...so many books... It helped to think of the Gikongan as some sort of just 14 year old trying to be an adult and failing too. Doing this with Masaru or a peer would be impossible unless she was pissed or sparring and riled up...

Just...she hated that ego he had. There was no reason for it~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:28 am

The charm was for flirting though, there was no reason to use it with Mia; if Shirakawa didn't kill him, she would, and that wasn't a chance he was willing to take after the past while now...

That had gone out the window the moment he'd been forced to kneel.

His eyes glanced around the now pretty full closet once he was at the door, though not out of interest and more so boredom. The damn thing was full of clothes for both Shirakawa, and Mia, there were a couple of boxes on the floor as well near the back that'd been stacked up.

Hah?

"You wound me~" He stated, though his tone said otherwise; "How would you know anything of my stamina? It's not like you've seen me in action, the chance was missed on that..."

Gh...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 4:42 am

"You really don't understand how charm and charm points work do you... Sometimes it can be more enticing than flirting. Like earlier, Masa charmed me with his anger." Mia wasn't sure if she should be educating the gikongan on how to charm others properly, murmuring softly as she examined the closet. It was rather full... She did have a lot of clothes herself, most of it still rather themed of course...

At the back though... Boxes? She began to head towards though, wondering if it was stuff she could move elsewhere as Rio spoke.

"Chance? You...really think you had a chance that you missed?" Mia brought a hand to her mouth, looking away as mirth filled her and muffled laughter was given. Rio felt he'd honestly had some sort of chance to bed her? From the moment he'd proven himself not Masaru he'd had nothing~ "Mmm... Well you don't have stamina, its all based on the body you inhabit... Unless that's your soul candy's specialty, but I think yours must be a personality. Mine just strips and wears weird things, she barely talks if she's a she at all... Still though! I could put you in a stuffed animal and you'd not have any of the things you had while in Masa's gigai. So how is any of that yours?"

"Come here and help me with these boxes... I wonder whats in them?" Finally reaching the boxes, Mia stared at them and frowned, crossing her arms under her chest.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2015 5:05 am

Charmed by his anger? He knew the guy never really got mad, but still... Was that even something one should be charmed by...? Still, he had charm out the ass; the prince-ly type was always a go-to and women swooned over it.

He himself was a charm point.

More like she'd missed the chance...tch. The chance was lost, but the view from where he was standing was still pretty nice~

Hah?

Didn't have... What did she know!? Of course he had stamina, more than Shirakawa! "What? Not possible for me to have both? I am an exceptional gikongan, after all~"

Hers just stripped and put on weird things...he wouldn't mind being alone with that one... That was a thought that crossed his mind just as Mia told him to help with the boxes.

"Tch... They're dusty..." Wasn't worth his time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saintly Territory
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: