(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saintly Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 7:53 am

Mia stretched an arm up over her head and yawned, moving at a slow and steady pace down the halls in the more common parts of the mansion. Having just gotten home, she was still dressed in her new uniform and Haori with her hair pulled back just a bit.

Today had been her first day on the job! She'd met so many new people, her Lieutenant included, and tried to learn as much as possible! It'd been a bit stressful and so though she'd given Nozomi a kiss on the head once she'd got inside, she'd let the girl continue her lessons with a promise to see her later.

A nice hot bath would be nice after all of that, though was Masaru home yet? She adjusted her scarf a bit and wondered if she should wait around for him instead... Bathing together was nice...

Mia paused in the halls for a moment, thinking and looking almost as if she were lost while she thought about what to do.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:04 am

Banned from the servants quarters...damn.

That lavender headed beauty had seen through him all too quickly, though she typically did, and he'd been shooed away almost immediately. It was a shame, but at least he was still free to roam around~

"I spy with my little eye~" A quiet snicker escaped, a pair of ice-blue eyes glancing around a corner as he noticed a new face walking through the halls of the mansion.

Shirakawa was busy and had actually left him in the gigai; thank all hell for the rare check ups the idiot typically had to do to see if he was still working correctly~ He was usually ejected from the gigai immediately after, but the man had been called away to see about something.

Hah~! Getting locked in the office wasn't going to stop him~ For he was quite the skilled gikongan soul~ True to his name he'd flowed through the door after breaking its lock much like a river, for he was Rio, Shirakawa Masaru's gikongan soul~

Still, since when did those damn shinigami get such tempting looking captains~? It'd been far too long he'd been locked away~! Now he was free, and could be up to his old tricks again~

Ehhh, she'd stopped? Was she lost? Well, this place was quite huge, perhaps he could be of some help~? He could also have a little fun with this, keke~

Silently clearing his throat, Rio stepped out from the corner he'd been watching from and made himself known, offering a Masaru-like smile to the woman; "Ah, did you get turned around?"

Posing as the damn noble and ruining him was one of his favorite things~
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:15 am

Mia was startled from her circular thoughts, wondering what in the world she should do... Bathing with Masaru or bathing now... She was a bit tense, so waiting too long would be annoying... And what if he wanted to spar or something? Bathing twice would be annoying.

Why was this harder than it should be? She hadn't seen him since he left this morning, even stopping by his office for lunch hadn't allowed her time either.

Hearing a familiar sound though, the new captain was startled from her thoughts and gave a little hop and sound as she looked up. ...H-Huh?! He was right there! Turned around...? She shook her head and gave him her brilliant smile, before she hurried over to him.

"Oh, there you are Masa. I was about to start looking for you! Did you want to spar today?" Mia tilted her head in minor confusion at his random showing up like that, having forgotten he'd never seen her new uniform yet. She had been ignoring it so hard all day she'd even forgotten the bouncing and squishing that occurred. Weird though, she hadn't sensed him when she'd done a scan though... And why was he wearing modern clothes...? There was something off, but she hadn't...entirely...figured it out yet, too happy to see him for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:23 am

Aha~! She'd just run right over to him! One of Shirakawa's fangirls perhaps? If so then he had completely scored~ This was in the bag all too easily~!

He couldn't stop the smile that appeared as Mia ran over to him, covering with a chuckle much like Masaru's before she began speaking.

Masa? Damn, this one was brave...most of his damn fangirls at least tried to be somewhat formal due to something stupid like fear or manners or something...

This one was forward though, and it just made Rio all the happier~

"A spar, I think I'll pass on that today -- work was a bit tiring." He answered, offering an apologetic smile. Sorry little lamb, he may look like Shirakawa but he couldn't fight like him. He was simply a wolf in disguise~

It was only right to offer an alternative though~

"How about the two of us go and relax for a bit, captain's duties are quite demanding...it'd be nice to remove any...tenseness."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:36 am

Something was wrong and she couldn't put her foot on it, but really the whole day had been one big ball of nerves that she was just relieved to see him. Though...Where was her welcome home? Or her kiss...

Mia kept her smile on as her mind began working into overdrive, and might have been glad about the lack of sparring for a bath but...

This wasn't her Masa. As the person who was using his body spoke again, she was definitely sure of that now. However it wouldn't do to give it any ideas~

She allowed her surprise at the offer to show, eyes wide and a blush seeping up. It wasn't hard to let that happen, an outright offer from Masaru to have sex so obviously would have done that and this voice was his. Violet eyes darted away as she stepped back, as if shy though really wanting to get away from this not Masa. "A-Ah... Relaxing... A-Alone? Instead of... Um..."

Buying some time, she looked down and let the flush of anger fill her though he'd probably mistake it for her being coy now and shocked at the offer. No doppelganger of Masaru's could be allowed to roam free... Some knowledge welled up in her...

...Mod...soul. His... mod soul. She remembered now, having heard about it before. This was not Masaru's spiritual energy at all, he was wearing modern clothes and he was outright saying such things. He didn't have a clue who she was~ And he'd thought to use Masaru's looks and status to entice women? Not on her watch.

Using all the training she had in her, her arm came up under her breasts as she pushed them up as if unconsciously while gripping her other arm. Her eyes looked up finally, the angry blush filling her face as she gave him a shy but definitely pleased at his offer smile. "M-Mm, I guess if you want to instead... It was really... tense today, thank you..."

She just had to pretend to be someone enamored of him who was taking this offered chance~ Hopefully she could get him somewhere where she could knock the gikongan out, like their bedroom where items might be stored like that...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:46 am

Aaa~ She was getting shy on him? Though his offer had been quite forward; her surprise was cute. All these cute responses, and with a body like that? He'd hit jackpot~

He waited, letting the woman work through her assumed nervousness at the offer, his eyes having no choice but to glance down as she grabbed her arm. He looked back to her face though, couldn't let her catch on to too many sly glances~

Her acceptance earned another smile, and he held out his hand; he'd even gotten one of those shy smiles out of her. How cute~ She was even blushing, ah~ this was all too good~

Rio felt as if he were about to be on cloud nine, today was already at it's peak~

"Welcome..." The bedroom should be near here, they could go there; Shirakawa better be keeping that damn place clean, it'd do him no good here if the woman thought him a slob. "Bedroom's just around the corner~"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 8:52 am

The mod souls enjoyment was far too much, Mia could tell that this was not Masaru by any means. All her little cues were setting the sick asshole off and she raged internally, mentally gagging as she hesitantly took his offered hand and looked away. A sound that could be mistaken for fluster escaped her lips as she gently held the familiar hand, but was really a sound of her frustration.

If she stared up at the mod soul too much she'd end up murdering them.

Welcoming her in that voice that was Masaru's... Offering up their bedroom for...for this... Mia found herself squeezing his hand, though that also could be easily mistaken for nerves and not a wish to murder. "O-Oh... That...close? Mm..."

She didn't trust herself to speak too much yet, luckily making herself sound shy and nervous though she followed him quite willingly. Her eyes sparkled with some sort of emotion as she looked up, before glancing away again. "Th-This is...so sudden Masa..."

So fucking impossibly sudden, you asshole. The emotion was anger, though he wouldn't know her well enough to pick that up.

They had enough goddamn trouble with this situation, without a horny mod soul running around in Masaru's body and making rumors...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:02 am

After Mia had taken his hand, Rio began to walk off, leading her towards the master bedroom the head of the household was meant to sleep in. The room from what he recalled was damn bare...but it was preferred over it being filthy.

"It's alright, nothing to be nervous about..." He reassured, feeling her squeeze his hand; he was a gentleman after all~ This woman would be treated with the utmost respect~

Those shy moments as she looked at him before looking away, aa~ Adorable~

After a short bit of walking, Rio came to a stop at the bedroom door, sliding it open to... Wha...

He'd really furnished it... The guy actually had some sense now for furnishing, at least? He'd leveled up...

"Hopefully this is suitable?" He questioned, glancing to Mia with another smile as he led her inside, sliding the door shut once they were both in the room.

He had to silently give the noble some thanks, at least the bareness of the room was nonexistent now, no way anyone would question why it looked like the guy had just moved in.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:11 am

"O-Okay..." Mia just lifted her scarf up to her mouth with her other hand, looking away as another angry blush filled her face at those words. It was good this mod soul was thinking entirely with his pants, though he wouldn't have known her well enough to pick up her signals and she was trying her best to keep them hidden.

Apparently it was succeeding, they continued to the bedroom as planned... As he slid the door open, she looked up and caught the surprise on the face of her lover's gigai before he spoke, asking if it was suitable. The door was shut now~

"This... is perfect..." Mia let the scarf drop from her mouth and let go of his hand, giving him her first honest smile now that she was actually pleased... Before her leg shot out, nailing the gigai behind the knee to throw it off balance before grabbing its arm and lifting it up behind its back in a painful motion. She pushed forward, forcing the offbalance body with no actual power in it to kneel in front of her.

She had to bend to keep it like this, but even if it struggled it was no use against a captain~ Her voice was evil and teasing as she spoke, filled with anger and malice. "You know I forgot your name~ You're the mod soul right? My name is Mia~ I'm the Captain of Sixth. It's polite to introduce yourself at a first meeting after all~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:18 am

The way she kept that scarf to her mouth was adorable, aa, Shirakawa's fans were starting to look better and better~ She even agreed that this was the perfect place, smiling ev-Ggeh!?

Rio hit the floor with a pained groan at Mia's actions, her kick hitting him easily and causing him to lose his balance.

W-What!?

Was she a damn assassin or something!?

"G-gh..a..aha... I'm not exactly into this kinda play-ahgh!" He'd attempted to say, but...damn it she had a hold of him. Introduce him-

Captain of Sixth!?

She even knew he was a mod soul... How the hell-?

"Gh..g...Rio." He was obviously unhappy with this turn of events, and confused at the whole captain of Sixth thing. No way in hell Shirakawa had gone and gotten married, if she ruled over Sixth though...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:25 am

"Eeeh~? Not into this play? I'm so sorry, but I'm a bit of an S after all, so you'll just have to deal for now." Mia chuckled softly, leaning her head down on the mod soul's shoulder and murmuring in his ear after he spoke. Her tone was one she used on Masaru, though much more evilly. Someone had called it...sultry?

A playfully evil sultry. It continued as she interrogated him, wanting to know for absolutely sure what the hell that mod soul would do. "That was the name~ It's nice to meet you Rio. Now what were you planning on doing once we got into our bedroom?"

If he answered right she'd just give him more of her super fun S side~ But he was owed a bit of an explanation for how she knew...

"Masa told me he pissed you off and you tried to ruin his reputation a lot by pulling things. Just your luck to run into me of all people~" Her laughter was still evil, before she pondered where exactly her lover was... "Where is he? I can't imagine he let you run around unsupervised."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:32 am

"Gh..."

That tone, she was just torturing him now... Here he'd thought he'd landed on a goldmine, and it seemed Masaru of all damn people beat him to the punch!?

How the hell had that prudish loser managed this!?

What he'd been planning on doing?

"Haaaah? I thought that was obvious, you wouldn't have had to worry -- I'm quite the gentleman when it comes to intimacy, gh..." Obviously that idea was out of the damn window now though...

Ruin the man's reputation...well, that wasn't far off.

"He doesn't know how to have fun, it's fun for me to get him pissed off; I just like to have a good time..." He stated, another pained noise escaping thanks to Mia's hold on him. "He had some business to attend to, locked me up in his office since he didn't have time to eject me. I got out though..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:41 am

Mia listened, nodding as she straightened up and brought her hand up to the gigai's hair as if to pet it while hmming. "A gentleman? Hah! I doubt you're any good at all if you hurry that much to the bedroom~ You have Masa's looks but none of his skills or charm."

She yanked his head back a bit with her hold on its hair, smirking still as she stared down at the eyes that matched her lover's only in color and let go of its arm. If it tried anything she'd just release her energy pressure to squish it to the floor anyways.

Rio's words were quite amusing though, pleasing her greatly as the anger in her simmered even still. "Hahahaha, that's amazing. Can't even bag anyone on your own merit, you have to rely on his appeal to get some? You are quite pathetic, Ri-tan. I'll finally get to see angry Masa though~ I'm in for such a treat."

She hoped he'd be back soon and gave a dreamy smile, her mood right now totally vicious and cruel so she would be just pleased to see the man. The mod soul had broken out after all~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:47 am

"I only pose as him to get on his nerves." Rio retorted; that was just one of the many fun activities he did when inhabiting the man's gigai. It wasn't like it got much use here in the Seireitei...it was in the Human World that it was the most fun...

The looks were enough half the time to get what he wanted...

The yanking on his hair got another pained groan before she released him, and once he'd been let go he moved to stand, a bit slowly considering the not-quite beating he'd just taken from Mia upon entering the room earlier.

R-Ri-tan?

Rio's smile was forced, and not a happy one, he even felt his eye twitch.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:53 am

"Well you've gotten on my nerves with it, that's bad for your health... I'm sure we could replace an entire gigai and gikongan after I burn you to ashes after all~" Mia smiled brightly, clapping her hands together and tilting her head in that happy cute manner he'd loved earlier.

Instead it revealed her as a demon in sheep's clothing~ He had felt himself a wolf, but wolf was no match for a demon.

"While I wait for Masa to get home, would you like some tea Ri-tan? I'm sure there's still tons of cookies left too." Opening her eyes up, she saw the forced smile and her bright smile turned into a smirk. "We can sit on the couch and get to know each other, it should be a good bonding experience, right?"

Maybe treating the gikongan like an errant child was the wrong way to go about things, but Mia was completely done with it's shit. Anyone whose sole goal was to get on Masaru's nerves was someone she'd hate with a burning passion.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 9:59 am

"Gh..." That certainly wouldn't be good... The hell kind of woman had Shirakawa bagged, he'd at first thought the shy...cute, forward but secretly innocent type...this...this was not that.

If this weren't a life threatening situation, and she wasn't so pissy with him this might have turned out into a nice time, but...impossible now...

Damn noble...

Mia was even using that tone again, but it was just threatening now...

Tea?

"Haaah? What's the damn catch?" There had to be one... No way in hell was that a safe offer to accept. Fucking cookies and tea? Sit on the couch, get to know each other? She had to be bullshitting him...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:06 am

Mia recognized that sound! A friend of hers made it and it was one of those filler ones when one couldn't properly reply. It seemed Rio was getting the idea~ He was better off keeping his mouth shut and not saying stupid things.

That tone just made Mia laugh again before she stepped closer, raising her hands up to the cheeks of the gigai that looked like her lover. She slipped her hands up into the hair, staring up and smiling in a way that was definitely more than a bit hungry. "Because I don't want to have to look for something to force you out of the gigai, and if you are here willingly then I'll be able to see My Lord when he's all pissed off for once. I've never seen it... It's a rare sight~"

She wasn't after Rio, but after seeing Masaru in that state and she let her hands fall as she stepped back after her touching. "So shall I call for tea and cookies?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:11 am

At Mia's touch Rio froze, his eyes shifting to her hands as they moved to his hair before immediately returning to look at her face, thinking it unwise to take his eyes off of her.

She just wanted to see Shirakawa angry, she was actually getting all hot and bothered thinking about that? D-Damn, how had Shirakawa...-?

Seriously, how the hell had that noble...

Still...he didn't think his options were safe at the time being, none of them... but as Mia backed away he felt his eye twitch again before glancing over towards the couch and...carefully stepping his way over there before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:19 am

It seemed the gikongan thought better of any attempts to flee or leave~ It's eye twitched, but it headed for the couch. Mia gave a soft laugh, her voice that evil teasing still as she made sure it sat before turning and heading for the door. "Good boy~"

Sliding the door open, one of the triplets appeared as if by magic and bowed as she requested a tea set and cookies. Within moments, impossibly fast, another of the triplets appeared with a tray of tea and cookies. Possibly someone else's, probably an Elder's.

She just smiled, thanked them and took the tray inside as the door was closed again behind her. Heading to the couch, she bent down and set the tray down before stepping around the table and seating herself near Rio. Mia gave him another one of those smiles, her head tilting again before she waved her hand over the treats. "Please help yourself."

It'd take her only moments to prepare tea~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:23 am

Rio watched from the couch as Mia headed for the door, servants he hadn't ever seen before already there and then...that fast!?

What the hell were with those guys...

W-Whatever, he didn't really have the time or desire to think on it as Mia returned, setting the cookies down on the tables before seating herself and busying herself with the tea preparation.

"...They're not poisoned are they?"

Not like the poison would kill a damn pill, but it'd still be unpleasant...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:28 am

Mia got the tea steeping in the pot after measuring and preparing the leaves for a moment, though she wondered why Rio hadn't taken any cookies...

After a moment, the gikongan spoke up and she stifled a giggle with her hand, leaning back and shaking her head at the question of poison.

"I told you already. If I kill you, I'll just burn you to death myself with no need for trickery. It's my specialty after all~" Mia reached up for the long sword on her back to pat it, giving Rio a playful smirk that eventually morphed into a resigned sigh.

"I got nervous last night about my recent promotion, so I ended up baking enough cookies that... well the mansion is swimming in them. That and mochi sweets." She leaned back down, hiding the minor embarrassment she felt at admitting that as she poured the tea into two of the cups. "How do you take yours? This is a more bitter blend, do you want sugar Ri-tan?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:39 am

They weren't poisoned, if she was going to kill him she'd just...burn him to death with that zanpakutou of hers...

Rio blinked, looking to Mia before looking to the table where the cookies all sat as Mia began to explain her nervousness over the promotion she'd received. He didn't really give much of a care about that, too concerned over his own damn life to really bat an eyelash at it...

How he took...

"..." He blinked; obviously, he doubted the safety in all of this...no matter what Mia said. He wasn't even sure if it was safe to make suggestions... "I pref-"

"Mia, Shizue told me you'd gotten home so I-" Before Rio could answer, a familiar voice pierced the previous silence as the door suddenly slid open, revealing a stupidly smiling Masaru as his eyes set on the scene in front of him.

That smile on the man's face seemed stuck on there...

It was indeed stuck, and Masaru blinked; Mia...and...Rio was just... He hadn't been told the mod soul had gotten out, he'd expected the thing was still in his office, but... It'd gotten out...and now...

He hadn't even noticed anything but the fact that the two of them were in the same room together, Rio's presence was a dangerous one and he had no idea of the context of this current situation...

So... Masaru promptly strode in, dressed in one of his casual yukata as he approached the pair, with that smile still stuck on his face before...

A pained yelp suddenly escaped Rio, as Masaru's action had been a fast and sudden one.

He'd just... That damn noble had just socked him in the damn face! Rio couldn't even react any further than pained noises, had he punched harder he would have broken the damn gigai's jaw!

His eyes briefly went up to the man again, and the smile was gone; yeah...yeah he looked pissed now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:47 am

Mia was trying hard not to laugh at Rio's nerves, wondering how much more nervous the lil brat could get before it just decided to leave the gigai. Well she'd feed it tea and cookies and let it stew for a bit bef-

Masaru's sudden appearance caused her to turn and stare, her smile matching his as she laughed. He was hooome~ About to stand and great her lord, she instead froze in place as Masaru's smile froze. She could practically feel the anger radiating off of him as he strode across the room, even with that smile and then squeaked as he punched the mod soul.

This was definitely the real Masaru, a yukata on was the first hint but... the anger radiating off of him was amazing... Mia's hands were over her face and eyes...though she was peering between her fingers and smiling up a storm.

She popped up from the couch once that anger showed itself, diving for Masaru with the happiest laugh. Oh god he was too sexy all pissed like this... Mia was going to die, die happy as she revved. "Masa, I'm home~ Rio and I were just having tea after he attempted to bed me and failed~ Failed awfuullly~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 10:53 am

Rio continued to make pained groans as Mia dove for Masaru, tipping over on the couch as his hand moved to his jaw and attempted to rub it to make the pain go away.

Gh-!?

Did she have to tell him he'd tried to bed her!?

Masaru already wasn't happy, and Mia's comments on Rio's actions just seemed to fuel the fire. The only thing keeping him separated from the mod soul being Mia who was currently holding on to him; his arm had moved around her as well, holding her to him.

His free hand had balled itself back into a fist, the anger radiating off of him obviously. The urge to hit the mod soul again was extremely powerful, but he was holding himself back.

"Did he now...?" He asked, not taking his eyes off the pained mod soul.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2015 11:03 am

Mia gave a mild pout, not even a kiss yet? She could wait a bit though, he was holding her to him and she snuggled against him as her arms stayed firmly wrapped around his neck. Masaru was staring at Rio, the rage only fueled by her words and she gave a pleased, husky laugh. "Mhm~ He had no idea who I was and took me straight into our bedroom. I realized he wasn't you after he offered to take me to 'relax' instead of spar, so I played along until we were alone and away from others. I then trapped him in here with me to keep him out of trouble~ Ri-tan doesn't like me much I think, he kept thinking I was going to poison him with the cookies and tea."

Well she kept out that she'd rather quickly taken him down and made him kneel... That could be saved for later. Instead she had important things to ask~

"How was the first day of being Soutaicho? Did you like what I did to the office?" Mia questioned him on those first, before Masaru's rage fueled her revving so strongly that her tone turned into that of a mild pout. She tugged on his neck, looking up at him with obvious hunger now. "...My Lord, where's my welcome home or my kiss~?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saintly Territory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saintly Territory
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: