(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Saintly Territory

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Saintly Territory - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:03 pm

Mia played with his hair softly, watching Masaru trail kisses and licks down her body and pleased he wasn't being slow. That riling up earlier had been deadly, if they didn't start soon both of them would lose their minds...

"M-Masa..." Mia writhed under Masaru's touch, his mouth teasing her chest definitely affecting her quite a bit as she moaned his name breathlessly. It wasn't fair that he could do that and ruin her like this, but it was fun at least and she pulled his hair softly.

Th-Though his hand was sliding down her body, tempting and causing her to shift lightly under it and shiver. B-both at once... well they did need to hurry a bit more. That would...certainly get a strong reaction, if that's what he wanted...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Masaru teased Mia's chest with his mouth, enjoy the responses she gave him as she writhed under him. It felt good for her, it felt ...really good for her. He hadn't taken too long, and that was something else that was good.

They were too riled up to be taking forever on things...

It'd be torture, no doubt, if they took too long... Couldn't go too fast either though, that wouldn't be good...

She earned a response from Masaru, muffled, but a response as she tugged at his hair. His hand had trailed lower, teasingly sliding up her inner thigh at this point before just barely touching her. He had only taken a few moments to tease like that though, his hand moving to touch her properly after that.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2015 4:36 am

Really, he was far too good with his mouth for her to stay coherent in any way. Mia lost herself in pleasure as he teased and tempted, her hands pushing him instinctively against her more as she wanted. Masaru could be more rough if he wanted, he could do pretty much anything to her at this point and she was sure she'd enjoy it.

That minor torture of his hands up her thighs...had been fun, Mia had enjoyed that minor bit of teasing as her legs parted more to allow him anything he wanted to do and her hips even lifted themselves up a bit in wanting. So close... As his fingers slipped up though and finally touched her fully, she squirmed more and gave a low moaning of his name. "Masaaaa... th-that...!"

It was definitely better and her moans were unhindered as he drove her crazy with pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 12:26 am

A sound was given as Masaru felt Mia push him further against her as he touched and tempted her; she was already really enjoying this...he was teasing two sensitive spots of hers at once though. If they did it like this, it wouldn't...take too long, they wouldn't end up torturing one another.

"T...This is alright...Mia?" Her responses were...really a good indication of that, but he wanted to hear it...he wanted to hear it.

She was squirming under his touch, and...moaning his name like that; it was distracting, but her pleasure was an important focus, the most important thing to focus on to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 4:38 am

"M-Mhm... Y-You could do more...o-or anything Masa..." Mia moaned, wanting to reassure him but losing herself to pleasure as his hands and mouth kept her occupied. M-More for him right now was impossible unless... But that was too much hassle, they just needed to be ready, both of them...

"A-Anything you want to me Masa..." She...didn't care, she would let him do whatever he wanted as long as he was enjoying it... Especially with how broken her mind was right now. He was... rubbing and... touching and his mouth was...

Mia's fingers were entwined in his hair and unable to be removed for any reason as she gave him soft moans of his name. Stupid riling up earlier...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2015 10:01 pm

M-More... He wasn't...wasn't sure what else he could do, well, he knew a couple of things; he could use his mouth more, but w-would that be too much...? They were already...incredibly riled up, it wouldn't be much longer before they...

"I...Is there...anything you...would like for me...to?" He asked, a huff of breath escaping over the area he'd just had his mouth on as he questioned Mia. He'd...asked this question once before, but...but there was a chance she might want something different, want him to touch somewhere else...

So...it was best to ask...

A sound of his own threatened to force its way out as she moaned his name, t...this was becoming...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2015 10:15 pm

Mia whimpered sharply as Masaru paused to speak, not liking the fact that some of her pleasure was cut off for even a moment. Though that breath on her wet skin got a small shiver and her head turning to the side...

"Mm... I-If you want anything... This is...fine though..." Definitely fine, perfectly fine and Mia found herself moaning again as his hand continued to tease her. She was breaking from his actions, panting and shifting more. "Can you...stand it longer or...?"

Masaru seemed about to his breaking point waiting and Mia bit her lip, wanting to give him pleasure as well... He was breaking her so nicely... If he was content with it... it still wasn't fair to him...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:09 am

"I...I'll be fine..." He would be fine, he was...nearing a breaking point, but he wanted Mia to feel good above all, he could wait until she wanted to continue, no problem. Mia's pleasure was the most important to him.

That thought had...crossed his mind a lot, but it was what he truly felt.

"Y...You...feeling good is what's important to me..." He felt fine, great even -- the attention Mia had given him, along with her own responses to how she felt made him feel that.

What he was doing was...fine for her, which was good. She was enjoying this a lot, then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:35 am

Mia was enjoying Masaru's hand's teasing, but her mind was still coherent enough to speak even if it was interrupted with pleased moans. "Mm-mm... We're both...important... Masa, you're..."

He was ridiculous but she cut off with a soft moan, head turning to the side as she panted. He'd definitely gotten her aroused enough but she couldn't just let him do this without returning the favor... Besides she'd barely gotten to use her mouth...

With her decision made, Mia's hands slid down to his arm and pulled his hand away with a faint whimper, before they moved to his shoulder as if to grip him softly...

And then with a soft smirk, she used her legs and arms to flip Masaru over with a pleased laugh. "You'll be better than fine in a moment then~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 9:33 am

They were...both important, yes...but to him Mia's enjoyment was the most important... Above all, he wanted her to feel amazing, love this... She did, as her responses told him as such, but still... He was alright, he was definitely-

Huh? Masaru's eyes momentarily shifted down, feeling Mia's hand as she stopped him. Was something-

U-uwh-!?

"M-Mia-!?" Was the only thing that escaped, his tone surprised, as he was flipped over and straddled. She... She'd just flipped them?

B-...Better than...fine?

"M...Mia..." He blinked, but without really noticing a light nod was given. She would... She wanted to do this then...if she did then that was alright...certainly...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2015 10:45 pm

"Th-That's my name, yes..." Mia's smile grew as she panted softly, pushing down her own arousal for a moment to focus on Masaru. He'd been trying to be all selfless and that wasn't fair to either of them... She had fun when he was moaning too after all...

He seemed almost entranced though as he nodded, both of them far too riled up for what she was about to do... But it would serve as a lesson! Mia needed to do this and show him... Otherwise he'd be silly over and over again.

Leaning down as if to kiss him, she instead brushed her lips against in a soft temptation before kissing down his cheek and jaw to his neck. She bit softly right below his jaw before biting and licking and leaving a soft trail of teased and lightly marked skin behind her.

"Masa... its okay to be selfish sometimes..." Her body began to slide down his, her mouth barely leaving his skin as she trailed down his chest.

Mia would definitely, and quite intensely, teach the man how to be selfish~ He deserved it and every bit of it he could muster up.

One didn't need to be all selfless in sex all the time after all~

----------------

A bit of time later, when both had been sated and Masaru left a minorly broken wreck during their subsequent bath time... After dinner with Nozomi and a bit of family time spent with her while Masaru finished up some work that came in and urgently required his attention...

Mia sat outside with the stuffed piggy, her hair still a bit damp but despite the bitter cold and snow she didn't seem to care. Someone already swept the wooden raised porch so she was wasn't in that at least, instead she was staring up at the night sky.

It'd been a rather trying and tiring day, but after she'd gotten Nozomi to bed she found herself unable to sleep as she waited for Masaru to finish up.

If it hadn't been vital... She'd have dragged him away. But now that he was Soutaicho she could only do that so much. Now that she was a Captain herself she understood it a bit too...

So instead of waiting in bed, she was waiting out in the frigid cold now that the sky had cleared up, staring up at the stars and holding a piggy in her arms.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 8:28 am

It was...fine to be selfish... There was no chance to really give a response to Mia's words, attempt to retort, as her actions were...distracting.

Kissing down his chest, it was obvious where she was planning on going as she slid down his body.

V-Very distracting...

--

Masaru had been left...a bit broken afterwards, Mia having certainly taught her intended lesson earlier before they finally retired to the bath.

The day had gone by rather tamely afterwards, relaxing as they had dinner, and he'd gotten a bit of work done while Mia spent more time with Nozomi.

At least the work was done, there was no need to worry about it now and the rest of the night could be spent relaxing again.

Entering the bedroom, he glanced around upon entering before heading over to the door that led outside. He'd sensed Mia outside, and if she weren't of a fire element he'd be worried for her being out in the cold considering the time.

"Work's don-..." Masaru about commented before... S-She...still had...the pig...h-huh? Despite earlier, he was still a bit...embarrassed she'd found it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:18 am

Mia tilted her head back at Masaru's return, blinking as she slowly fell back onto the wooden platform as Hamilton was snuggled up to her boobs. The stars were nice to look at but he was so much better for staring...

A soft smile formed after a few moments and she let go of her cuddled stuffed animal to hold her hand out and beckon him closer. "Sorry I couldn't help Masa. I would have if I could..."

At least what they'd done earlier had given him a lot of relaxation and rest of sorts, though maybe in a bit she should give him shoulder rubs if he was to tense before sleep. Mia seemed entirely unaware of his hesitance towards the piggy, still not recalling his utter embarrassment over it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:31 am

"Ah, it's fine; I was sure to take small breaks when necessary." He knew if he hadn't he'd likely get a few words from Mia...he knew if he didn't take breaks he had a tendency to overwork himself... He was getting better, especially with his position now as Soutaicho...he had to be.

Despite his returning embarrassment over the plush, he moved to sit down next to her on the porch. His face tinted red slightly, showing that embarrassment after his eyes briefly went to the pig again.

"It's cold out...it feels nice, even if most wouldn't say that normally..." At this temperature one would hardly ever hear such words uttered, but...he was in his element right now, after all.

I...If he just didn't focus on the pig's presence...then he would be fine...too...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 9:52 am

"Good... I'm trusting you to do that afterall. The moment you overwork though..." Mia's smile was soft as Masaru moved to sit next to her, her skin burning up as her body produced the heat it was fond of when it was this cold. Any other pair would be frigid and go inside, but these two thrived in the cold. It was below freezing out and yet both were comfortable in the sleeping robes...

Rolling to her side a bit, she plopped the piggy up onto his lap as she settled her head on it as well. That action was promptly followed by cat like nudges for hair playings as she sighed in happiness. "It is nice out though. Its perfect... I'm happy, even if its not normal."

Whatever made them both happy was what mattered! Especially...after earlier... they both...enjoyed that and it made them happy so...

Mia was snuggling Hamilton in attempts to get the stuffed toy to forgive her for her earlier actions, still not reminded of Masaru's utter panic and jealousy.

Though maybe she should speak more about it? He did need to know about her Shunko training...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:00 am

"I promise, I'll try to remember to take my breaks, even if I have a set a timer or something to do so..." It was completely possible he'd forget to do so if left to his own devices at times, so perhaps to get into a better habit of it...a timer might help?

It was an idea...

Masaru was still as Mia turned over towards him, only freezing lightly as she placed the pig on his lap before she followed to rest her head on him.

His hand moved to her hair, unable to help a smile despite the growing embarrassment as she rested there.

I...Perhaps he could just...sneakingly swipe the pig and place it behind him? She was cuddling it so closely though...

"R-Right, I'm happy too...even if it's not normal -- the weather's nice to us, so it's fine!" W-Weather...good talk...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:40 am

"...Aha! Take one of the kitchen timers! Those always get you to react fast and you always notice them." Mia offered helpfully, still a bit unaware of the pig dilemma her love was facing especially as he began to play with her hair. She gave him a soft, most pleased sound and nuzzled right up against him as her arm draped across his lap and the pig.

Any attempts he made to move it were now impossible beyond imagining, Hamilton and her and Masa were to cuddle.

There was something wrong though... Masaru was stuttering and that was unusual right now. Maybe he was really tired? One violet eye cracked open to stare up and she frowned. "You don't sound happy or like its nice... Are you sure? Should we go inside to bed...? I don't mind, if you want to I mean."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:46 am

Masaru had been about to attempt to slowly but surely swipe the pig to hide it, his free hand having been intending to reach towards it before Mia moved, letting her arm drape over his lap and also the pig. It... It was impossible now...

If he tried she'd notice...

Of all times...now...

E-Eh!?

"A-Ah, I'm fine Mia...I promise, we don't need to head to bed yet." He meant that! That wasn't what had him so distracted... It was...

There was literally no way to swipe the pig...

"J-Just...Y-You're quite...a-attached...to...that...aren't you?" A sheepish laugh followed after that remark, his eyes briefly looking to the plush before looking away. This was...embarrassing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 10:59 am

"All right, I just know it was a um... very busy day." Mia coughed softly into his lap, busy in quite a few ways... though seriously Masaru's stamina in life was quite admirable. Especially...

She blinked away the thoughts of earlier, not wanting to dwell on that right now because they were cuddled up so nicely and it was time for bed soon. Seriously though... he wasn't tired a bit was he...? or well overly tired...

How did he do it...?

She was promptly distracted from that thought by his response, her eyes following his glance down to the piggy she'd been snuggling. Mia pushed herself up a bit and pulled it closer, before giving a soft nod and planting a kiss on its head. "Mhm, its really really cute. It was your special toy, you really loved it a lot so... I want to give it some of my love too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:09 am

"It was...a-an enjoyable day though..." He added, glancing away for a moment before looking to her again.

The kitchen timer idea Mia had mentioned was a good one, he definitely paid attention to that and he'd need to thank her for that idea later, but...the pig...

"A-Ah...Right." Mia's reasoning for growing attached to the plush...it was sweet, it was really sweet; he couldn't help but feel that embarrassment though. "I suppose I still can't...let go of some of that...embarrassment, I never expected you to come across it -- i-it's not bad! I... That's just something..."

Definitely one of those things most would find embarrassing. The plush was old, very old and he still had it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:32 am

It was good to hear it was enjoyable, though Mia felt a twinge of fluster at that response. Masaru... really had... a liking for when she did that stuff... I-It was important to store that away for later, to remind herself of that when she got a bit too worried it was pushing him.

If she were thinking about it... wouldn't that be... a power kink...?

But she was not, she was focusing on the important things in life! Like the plush piggy. Rolling off of his lap, she flopped to the platform bonelessly while holding the piggy in the air above her body. "You don't have to be, I'm happy you took good care of it. It was so cute! A little house with a blanket... Ahaha I have to say it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. It showed how much you loved Hamilton..."

"Do you think our children will love it as much as you did?" Mia asked, rather innocently for what her words were as she laid on her back, staring up at the well loved and taken care of plush pig. It was hand made but it had been something special... She would want their children to have it too.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:39 am

C-Cute...

"I-It wasn't something I could just...put away, which is why it was in the closet..." He didn't have it in him to just get rid of the plush because he was older, but...it was still embarrassing having it found like that.

Mia was saying he didn't have to be embarrassed, but...

E-Eh!?

A hand came up to clamp over his mouth as he turned his eyes to the porch, his face burning now at Mia's comment. Wondered if...if their future c-children...

T-That would be...

"I-I...I'm s...sure..." The words barely escaped, but he managed, even if he felt he could melt ice with his touch right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 11:50 am

"Mhm, you couldn't ever toss Hamilton... He's too important, no matter what anyone says. You don't have to get rid of things just because you are older you know..." Mia nodded, pulling the pig plushie back down to her and hugging it firmly. She didn't understand his embarrassment, it wasn't something to be embarrassed about...

He'd loved and treasured it and it was cute how much...

She blinked though as Masaru froze up, eyes darting over to him as he clamped a hand over his mouth and burst into flames basically. Her cheeks tinted a bit and she looked away though herself, once the import of her words and Masaru's agreement sunk in.

"W-We should put him back carefully then... t-to keep him safe until then... right?" Aha... ahaha... Yes... Good idea... Mia used the piggy to hide her own growing fluster...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:05 pm

"R-Right..." He really couldn't...even if others seeing it caused some embarrassment here and there. The plush wasn't something he could get rid of, and Mia was right.

In the future...t-their children could love the plush too, that would be good...much better than it sitting in the closet forever.

"S-Sounds good, though...if you ever wanted you...can take him out whenever you want." Mia really loved it, so...he could definitely set aside his embarrassment.

His instinct would typically be to hide it, but...but he knew better...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:17 pm

The fact that he was trying so hard to not be embarrassed and yet couldn't help but be a bit embarrassed... It was cute, it was really cute! Mia was luckily distracted a bit by that thought, pushing away her fluster over the thought of their children in the future...

"I-I'll try to remember." Mia lowered Hamilton, giving Masaru a bright smile at that offer as she then held the pig with one hand to push herself up. Tucking the plush under one arm, she leaned up to caress his cheek with her thumb before pulling her hand back and nodding towards the room.

"We should go get in bed, you need lots of sleep to help you get used to the new work load... Maybe I should be the one cooking only for the next week or so...?" Hmming to herself, she made as if to get up with a soft smile, knowing that might get protests considering she was the one who truly had more work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saintly Territory   Saintly Territory - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saintly Territory
Page 11 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Noble Residences-
Jump to: