(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:15 am

"Er...The ones that pass things on are shinigami..." Aito replied, "People with awareness or whatever...sometimes they get powers, but it depends on what type they are...I don't...really know all that much.

The hollows...ah...yeah, they can; whether or not they do anything depends on how strong of a presence you have though...I think? If it's stronger, they might try to..." His eyes glanced off to the side, figuring what he was trying to say was obvious.

Explaining this shit...ghah...how the hell was he even supposed to!?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:32 am

"O-Oh, sorry Yoshioka-san. So... you are just like me? T-Types? Is there somewhere I can go to learn all of this?" Miyako fidgetted, her hands wringing together as she tried to figure out what to do. Yoshioka was unsure of things it seemed and didn't know much, but she was relieved...

Well at least until it hit her that yes... she might draw their attention. Her eyes widened and she shook slightly, as it hit her she might be in real danger. What...what was she supposed to do? "I-I don't even know...how to fight back! How...am I supposed to not draw attention and not get eaten?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:44 am

"s...s'Fine...and yeah." Aito replied, his hand ready to go up to his hair again but he stopped it, resisting the urge. "Ah...there's a few people I know that...probably know more than me." There were probably better resources...somewhere, but it wasn't like he knew where.

When she understood his words about hollows though he could see the obvious fear, though he supposed it was an obvious reaction.

"For now just...don't pay attention; if the one you ran into ignored you then...maybe your presence isn't strong enough to bother with."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 8:55 am

"Can I meet them?" Miyako moved forward, eager and determined to learn and not get eaten! She wanted to learn and figure out what was going on and it was kind of exciting! Not many people could do this right? Other than the small thing about getting eaten, it could be fun?

She hoped, using this eagerness to toss aside the stupid and soul devouring fear. "I-I'll ignore them as best I can...but that weird one... the one you saw the picture of... it keeps coming back..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:08 am

"Yeah...sure." The question was which one...

Aoi...hell no, she'd probably destroy this girl and then give talk more of that boobist bullshit.

Selena, no...she is in Canada.

Aoyama he didn't really even know.

That only left...

....Why....

It was either Garbage or Garbage's wife...

As much as he didn't want to admit it....really didn't want to admit it...Garbage probably knew more. "When do you wanna see 'em?" He asked, this would be...at this one point in time...he honestly wish he knew more people that knew about this shit...

"For now...I guess just keep ignoring it...the best hope right now would be if someone came along to take care of it...shinigami...or someone with abilities...."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:13 am

"Thank you... Um, as soon as possible? I have a short break in classes so today or tomorrow would be good. If that's...not a hassle." Miyako reached up and tugged a pigtail, blushing slightly at the imposition of asking Yoshioka so much. He was being really helpful...

Listening to his advice, she gulped and nodded. Someone with powers... Yeah, whatever those were...? Shinigami...death gods really did exist eh? They took care of the souls from what he'd said...

Not wanting to focus on that, she smiled bravely and pushed aside the worry. "I'll owe you again. For helping me, you can pick whatever you want and I'll do you that favor!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:18 am

"Either's fine." Aito replied, it wasn't like he had plans anyway. "Whenever you want..."

He just needed a meeting place or time or whatever, and he'd show her to Okura to get...awareness advice or whatever. Ugh, it was annoying having to go to her...

"s'Fine..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:24 am

"...T-Today then please. I can go anywhere, but the dorms have a curfew so I can't stay out too late until I turn eighteen. I'm only seveteen..." She tugged her pigtail more nervously. Who would he take her to? How long would it take? What would they tell her? Miyako wondered...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:27 am

"She...probably won't keep you long, she's...not really good with conversation either, but she knows way more so...you'd definitely get more information from her.

It felt gross just saying that; giving her....credit for something...

"Where do I need to be to take you to her, and what time?" If it wouldn't be long he could just spend more time out in the city until she was done.

Seventeen? Well, she did seem young...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:36 am

"Okay. Thank you for the help you could though, Yoshioka-san. You helped me a ton too!" Miyako smiled up at him, still trying to be brave and not scared. She definitely was not nervous to be meeting a master of such things, even if she was as quiet as Yoshioka.

"I can go...whenever honestly. I... don't have anything I need doing or anywhere I need being." She'd rather keep her sketchpad on her, she had her money and ID and her train and bus passes. Poking her fingers together, she stared down now that she realized she could be an imposition. "As long as you and your...friend have the time..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:43 am

"Mn." He gave a small nod at her thanks, letting her know he heard it and stuff...

Then she'd said....

....Friend....

Garbage?

Friend?

He almost wanted to throw up at that.

"Let me call, see where she is..." Eugh...He pulled out his phone, going through his very small list of contacts and clicked "Garbage."

It wasn't long before the call was answered.

"What do you want?"

"Tch, where are you?"

"Ew. I'm hanging up..."

"Gh...Someone needs...spiritual awareness advice, she's new to the whole thing."

"...." There was some silence for a moment before a he heard a sigh. "Fine, I'm at work so bring her to the shop..."

"Shop?"

It was then an address was rattled off to him, "Got it." The moment the words left his mouth the line disconnected. "I'll take you to her then...so now?" He asked, turning back to Miyako.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:47 am

Yoshioka accepted her thanks again and it made her a bit happier, her mood swinging from happy and excited to upset and scared and she just felt odd for that. Miyako supposed it was the shock, really it had to be.

All this was new and she was going to figure out more! Trying not to listen as he called the woman, she waited patiently by kicking her foot against the ground. When he said got it though, she looked up and smiled. "I'm ready whenever you are."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:51 am

Aito gave a small nod with Miyako's answer, they could head off now then; that in mind, he began walking, expecting that Miyako was following him. The sooner he they got this meeting over with the sooner he could be away from the person they were going to meet up with.

The shop wasn't...that far away, a bit of a walk but it was closer than he'd thought.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:54 am

Miyako followed just slightly behind Yoshioka, quiet and subdued for now. Anything she wanted to talk about or say was about the secret stuff she shouldn't talk about in public. Instead she just thought about his words. Spirits...ghosts...monsters...people with powers...shinigami...

It all soaked into her head. She needed and wanted to learn!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:02 am

Eventually, they arrived at the shop he'd been told to come to; Miyako had remained quiet throughout the walk.

This shop...He could see the paint that said go to the back, but had he not read the words first...this place looked horribly graffiti'd...Oh well, to the back then...he guessed?

Well, they were here for spiritually aware stuff, so to the back then...

Once around back, he opened the door and immediately he met eyes with cyclops. "That's her." He said, speaking to Miyako.

Muika gave no greeting to Aito, instead turning her attention to Miyako; "You're...new to this stuff then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:05 am

There was shop like this? Confused, Miyako started to realize...that maybe things were bigger and more interesting than she had previous thought. His friend worked in something like this?

Following Yoshioka, she moved a little closer than she had been ever before, nervous. As he opened the door, she smiled up at him shyly before bowing. "Yes Sensei! I am Miyako Inoue. I just started seeing...ghosts and um...hollows? in the past few weeks."

She raised her head and gave a nervous smile to the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 am

Sensei...

It was a thought that past both their minds questionably. That...

"I-I'm Muika...Muika Okura." She replied, introducing herself; Aito remained silent. "What specifically...do you want to know first? I can try to help from there at least..."

Where were those pamphlets? Those were helpful...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:15 am

"Please to meet you, Okura-sensei." Miyako bowed slightly again, smiling just a bit.

"...Why did I start seeing them now? I've never seen such things before, so its really confusing me." Miyako thought for a moment and that question popped into her head. All the rest of it would be good to know but the burning question on her mind was that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:19 am

Why'd she start seeing them?

"Maybe...maybe you've been around other people that are aware without knowing...if you come into contact with others it'll sometimes...cause your own powers to grow."

That's how it usually worked, she could definitely vouch for that answer. She'd become a lot stronger since she'd come into contact with Iyuki and Aoi...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:25 am

"I...don't know...Wait...Wait I know you! You're..." Miyako's eyes grew larger and her hands covered her mouth. She'd finally looked over at the young woman, the voice sounding familiar and given her a good look.

That hair color and those very odd eyes... She'd seen them a few times before! It was always with that man from the maid cafe where she got parfaits on Wednesday for their special! They had been in the amusement park arguing... And making out in the food court... And... In the ice cream parlor that one time...

"...Eep!" She squeaked and turned red, looking anywhere but the young woman.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:28 am

"H-Huh...?" Knew her? Muika blinked; she'd...never met this girl...

Either way...what was with that reaction!?

Aito looked at Miyako, raising a brow at that reaction. What? "How do you know her?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:31 am

Her hands lowered from her mouth and a soft, very shy voice came out in a stilted manner.

"Yoshioka-san... I keep seeing her and the man who makes the really good parfaits at the cafe...out places... L-Like there was.. an argument...in the amusement park nearby... A-And... they... food court... k-kissing...and... I-ice cream...parlor..." Miyako was not looking at either of them, her eyes firmly on the floor as she explained the times she had seen the pair. But Yoshioka had been so kind, she had to tell him the truth and let him know why she was reacting like this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:37 am

She...

Muika's face seemed to pale with every apparent sighting this girl had had.

She'd seen...her and...I-Iyuki...the amusement park...the...the food court!? Her expression was that of utter horror...Being seen...having done...

"Th-Th-t..Th..." She could hardly give a response, just small, squeaked sputters.

Aito blinked. Oh...Oh this was too good...He couldn't help but snicker some.

"So you saw her and her wife, huh?"

Muika, despite her embarrassment, managed to shoot Aito a death glare. "C-C-Can it, H-Hibiki!"

"Wh..." Aito's smugness was immediately gone. "Where...No, I know where; tch, don't call me that!"

"W-Why not it's your name!?"

"Ghh..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:42 am

Okura looked really pale and Miyako instantly wished she had said nothing. That was incredibly embarrassing to be seen doing! Bowing, she was about to start apologizing but then... Wife?

"H-He has longer hair, but I was sure...that was a man. H-He...She? Is a butler right?" Miyako was confused and looked up at Yoshioka, before her eyes went between the fighting pair.

Hibiki? Wait... More confused, Miyako blinked and tilted her head. "Your name is...Hibiki, Yoshioka-san?"

Were they siblings? Step siblings? Step siblings seemed more likely, what with the names and looks. She had a younger sister, she knew how it got...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:50 am

"H-he is!" Muika replied, though not yelling, just extremely embarrassed. I-Iyuki was a male just...damn it Hibiki!

"He's a wife because he acts like a wife..." Aito replied, his glare still on Muika before Miyako mentioned his name. "A...Aito's a nickname."

Nickname? You couldn't really get Aito out of Hibiki, but whatever; Muika didn't care for the shitty excuses. That...She'd been seen doing...doing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next