(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:54 am

"Okay so... The Butler was a Man. He was a wife because he acts like a wife... and Aito was a nickname... Okay..." Miyako's eyes were spinning, she was trying to untangle the threads of things in this weird fight and conversation. What she did know was what she should be doing! Bowing low, she almost felt like prostrating herself before the older woman.

"S-Sorry Okura-sensei! S-Sorry Yoshioka-san..." She had caused a fight and they were angry with each other...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:57 am

The two averted this glares from one another, eventually composing themselves. Though there was plenty of mental cursing before that was accomplished.

"s'Fine." "Mm..."

Both seemed to accept the apology Miyako gave, though really it wasn't her that needed to apologize...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 10:59 am

Okay! Things were fine now... Miyako looked around sheepishly at the shop, reaching up and tugging a pigtail. Yoshioka and Okura were both not looking at one another...

"Are you two step siblings? You act like siblings..." She was curious and asked that with wide innocent eyes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:01 am

At Miyako's question, both seemed to jolt before a look of disgust crossed there features.

"No..." Muika's answer was simple but with her disgusted tone it got the point across.

"Gross, no."

They were not siblings!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:06 am

With that jolt, Miyako winced. Oh no she was putting her foot in her mouth so much! She was just bothering these two nice people...

Her eyes watered a bit, their reactions and words conveying their hate of this... "I-I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!"

In true teenage overreaction, she wiped her eyes and ran out the door. She had just apologized to them for one thing and now another and her company was probably miserable for them!

Instead of seeing the wall though, she ran head long into something white and large. Letting out a yelp, she stared in shock and horror at the large gorilla looking thing with a mask. Familiar Gorilla looking thing. It'd been following her! The mouth opened and a scream came out of it, before it picked her up rather gently in its hand.

"YOSHIOKAAAAAAAAA!"

A bloodcurdling scream rent the air as she was picked up and carried off over its shoulder as it ran down the alleyway in a half hopping manner. Her hands and feet kicked it futilely.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:12 am

"Wh-"

"Huh?"

Before either had a chance to respond Miyako had bolted, the moment her cry was heard though they moved, both headed out the door just in time for the hollow the shriek.

"Tch..." That was that hollow in the sketchbook, the one that'd she'd said followed her. He turned to look at Muika but she'd already gone into action, having used Bringer's Light the get behind the hollow, her weapon already having been summoned.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Aito, not having noticed her weapon quiet yet, called out towards her. Was she just gonna try to attack the damn thing while it held a hostage!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:17 am

Miyako saw both of them leave the building as the hollow carried her off, bouncing against its back as she hit it and yelled. "STUPID MONSTER PUT ME DOWN..WHAT ARE YOU DOING THAT'S MY SKIRT! D-DON'T LOOK UP IT!"

Her eyes closed as she hit harder with her fists, a glowing starting in her wrist. Hearing Yoshioka's yell, she yelped as the Hollow hopped up, flipping around so it was facing the woman who would have killed it without that warning.

It gave a slow laugh, pulling Miyako down and cradling her safely in the crook of its arm. It then petted her head as she struggled. "Wh-What are you DOING YOU MONSTER!?"

It backed up slowly, using her partially as a hostage and partially as a pet? while she screamed at it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:21 am

Damn Aito!

She'd been about to kill it! She wasn't going to hit Miyako by doing so either! She had to jerk her arm back, skidding to a halt where she momentarily lost her balance as the hollow turned to face her. She couldn't strike!

Aito looked around for anything he could use, if he had something he could use as a weapon he could fight it!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:25 am

"STOP TOUCHING ME!" Miyako screamed, squirming in its arms as it continued to pet her very delicately with the part of its hand without sharp edges. It let out another sound, less like a scream and more like a grunt as she struggled more.

"Wife...be still..." It spoke slowly as if unsure of words, before using Muika's momentary distraction to swipe out at her with its long nailed and sharp hands. It wanted her out of the picture and to get away! Miyako though was squirming and screaming more, distracting it slightly as her cries got louder.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:31 am

Aito managed to find a pipe, it could work...he just had to hit hard enough. With the pipe firmly in his grip, he ran forward while its back was turned, putting his old skills to attempt to deliver a hard strike to it's side.

It wouldn't kill it, considering he knew they needed a headshot, but if there was an opening...

Muika, managed to catch herself just as the hollow moved to strike at her, and avoided by the skin of her teeth; she felt a small scratch on her cheek but that was nothing; quickly, she used Bringer's Light again to maneuver herself behind it again.

What the hell was even with this hollow, creepy as hell...

That in mind she readied a shot, directing it towards the back of its head.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:39 am

The hollow was prepared was something to attack it so when the male came at it, it was ready. Its wife though started glowing lightly, surprising it as she screamed. It was hit with the pipe and its arm lashed out towards the man and attempted to get rid of the annoying flea with that.

However it was too distracted with the glowing woman and the man who had hit it as it screamed in anger. It took  no notice of Muika other than to note she was gone as it looked around in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:43 am

A strained noise was forced out of Aito as he felt the impact of the hollow's strike and he was sent back after he'd managed a hit, hitting the ground with another wince.

Taking advantage of it's confusion Muika fired her shot towards it's head, the blade shooting out fast for it to pierce it's skull and get rid of it for good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:48 am

Miyako screamed still as she fell to the ground, the hollow dissolving around her as it screamed for the final time. Muika had easily killed the stupid and slow hollow...

She laid on her back, the wind knocked out of her for a moment as she attempted to breathe. She was glowing more and more and as she let out another shriek, her right arm went to her eyes to cover them as the light became blinding. She felt something in her hand, warm and heavy, a few somethings.... They were each attached to a chain coming from her wrist, she noted as she opened her eyes and saw vague shapes and colors...

What the hell...were those calligraphy brushes? There were five in all... and she sat up in confusion. The hell was going on...? Wife? Petting?

Brushes? She was staring at them, shaking.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:51 am

Muika watched, unsure of what to really do once the hollow had disintegrated, Miyako was...glowing? Getting a hold of herself somewhat, she moved forward towards the girl.

Aito glanced over, his arm over his chest; it hurt like hell but but he was ignoring it.

When Muika reached her side she noticed the brushes, those hadn't...been there before...

"Powers?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 11:58 am

Miyako was twirling them, the weight familiar to her. She had done some calligraphy, it was something to do and learn and she had taken a class on it... Entranced in it, she didn't notice Muika get closer until she heard the woman's voice near her. Hopping to the side, she winced as her sore butt was jolted.

"I...these are...mine?" She... saw something with Muika, on her arm it was a weapon? Her eyes trailed up to her face and Miyako's eyes widened. "Y-You got hurt! Oh no!"

On instinct her hand with the brush went out as the rest fell to dangle from her wrist, its soft hairs glowing slightly as she brought it up to Muika's face and plopped it against it. Unless Muika jumped back immediately, the glow would soak into her face and the brush would disintegrate. It would heal quite a lot...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:09 pm

Muika didn't move back, but she froze in place slightly as Miyako...held the brush to her face after exclaiming she'd been hurt.

A scratch...she'd gotten a scratch so she was fi...

When she pulled away Muika, who had clamped her eyes shut due to the sudden contact opened them to find...

It was her turn to fall back, her bottom hitting ground. This...She wasn't imagining it, right? Her blind eye..wasn't...blind!? Her hand went up towards it, "I-I...I-It works..."

Aito gave a groan from his spot, what the hell were they doing over there!?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:18 pm

Muika fell back after freezing, Miyako stared up at her in shock. She had healed the scratch?! What...

A groan sounded as she sat in her own confused thoughts, her eyes going over to... "Yoshioka-san!"

With a yell, she ran over to the young man, severely injured. There were large scratches across his chest and his sweater was torn. What did...What did she....do?!

A brush. She needed a brush, looking down at her wrist as she grabbed one in hand. The bristles glowed softly, as she spoke reassuringly. "I have no idea what I am doing but it worked on her so...hopefully!"

As she gently touched the brush to Yoshioka's chest, he wouldn't feel bristles but a soft coolness. She stroked gently across the wounds as the brush slowly faded, the wounds healing and the sweater repairing itself. Once the brush was gone, she sat back on her butt and stared at her hand in shock before looking at Yoshioka and diving for him. She wrapped him in a hug. "Th-That was stupid! Y-You got so badly hurt!"

Muika for the moment was forgotten, she had only gotten a scratch after all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:25 pm

That...Before he could realize what she was doing the pain gradually went away. When it was gone completely he seemed shocked for a moment, his clothes were even repaired.

He couldn't voice anything about it before he was promptly attacked again, Miyako having gone to embrace him. "I...I'm fine, it was nothing!"

He could have handled the injury, he'd seen an opening for the stupid thing and attacked it! He knew the damn risk!

Regalia was inside, sitting on the counter after having jumped from Aito's pocket...her throne was uncomfortable when he ran...

Muika, once managing through some of her shock, attempted to stand and head over towards the other two who she heard behind her...that...was an unsuccessful attempt. With her eye like this everything was off, and she ended up tripping with a small yelp.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:29 pm

"It was not nothing! Not nothing at all! It was a monster and you fought it and could have died!" Miyako was crying, sobbing really. It had been terrifying and her friend had almost died to save her by hitting it with a pipe?!

Sniffling, she sat back and eyed out his chest again. No sign he was even hurt... The sound of a yelp distracted her though, her eyes puffy as tears still streamed down her face. "O-Okura-sensei? Are you okay?"

Moving to her feet, she hurried over to the woman and tried to offer her assistance. "Wh-Whats wrong? D-Did you get hurt somewhere else? C-Can I help?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:38 pm

"That hollow was nothing...It's fine." He'd been hurt worse than this, that was a fucking scratch...

She was crying like he'd almost died or something, he was fine, he'd be fine; as he'd said, that hollow was nothing...

"F-Fine..." Muika answered, looking over at them from her spot after she'd moved to sit up. This...This was not going to be easy. At all... "You have...powerful healing abilities, from the looks of it..." She attempted to explain, her hand moving back up to her eye for a second.

She'd just healed that cut Aito had gotten along with her eye...

Aito moved to sit up now that Miyako had headed over to Muika, shaking his head out some to get his hair to fall back into place before he looked over at the two.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:45 pm

Miyako just looked at Yoshioka and frowned, it was not nothing and he was fine now but... he had obviously been hurt pretty badly! There had been blood... She'd make it up to him sometime...

Moving to Okura, she knelt and held her hands out worriedly. She looked nervous and was jittery, trying to figure out how to help when she heard her Sensei's words. Powerful...healing...? It seemed so. She gave a small nod, though she had no idea...what this meant. "What...why do I have these? Whats...I never got to hear..."

Now wasn't exactly the time, but she held out her hand to Okura to see if she'd let her help her up. "I-Is something wrong? Your eye? Should I try to do the glowy woosh thing? Y-Yoshioka-san what do I do you two know more than I do..."

Powers...powers she had powers? And healing? She should use those... Yes... On things helping things!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:52 pm

"N-No the...the opposite." Muika replied, figuring it was best to calm Miyako's concern on her before she moved on to explaining things. "I can see out of it...is what's...It wasn't functional before you used..."

Aito blinked, having overheard the conversation when he moved a bit closer towards the two.

"You have powers, so...use 'em? Not in public though, just...around other people that know about this too, I guess..." Aito replied.

Muika, as much as she didn't want to agree with Aito, gave a nod; he was...right in that part at least. "Only use it when you need to, if people see you using them that...don't understand it could get hectic...You probably have them because...you've obviously encountered people that have awareness, you just didn't know it; that amplified your own awareness."

Last edited by Rukuya on Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 12:59 pm

Miyako stared at the eye, blinking slowly. She...had healed an eye too? Looking down at her hand and the brushes, she lifted it up with a soft jingle. "Oh..."

It was all she could say for a moment, staring in awe and a bit of happiness. She wasn't altruistic entirely, but she did feel nice when others were happy. "Only...around others like us? O-Okay..."

She'd been around others that had powers and it...infected her? It sounded like it, but it wasn't a bad thing. She smiled warmly between the two. "I'll be careful! I won't...tell anyone about this... It would be a fuss wouldn't it..."

Instant healing seemed like a powerful thing, and if someone caught her would they experiment on her? But wait...Yoshioka had said earlier people with powers fought? How...hers... did not seem... She paled. "...The monsters. H-Hollows. My powers...they just heal? How can I stay safe..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:06 pm

That...would be a problem...

"If you can run from them...you might could lose a hollow's trail...? You don't always have to fight them, just as long as you can get away..." Muika replied; she'd outrun plenty, she hadn't ever needed to but...when she was on her own she couldn't be bothered with them, and mostly killed them when they were persistent...or when she needed target practice.

A healer...

It was...difficult to come up with a decent solution other than run. Someone couldn't just watch her 24/7...

"They die with a head shot..." Aito added, though...it was advice he didn't see Miyako being able to utilize that easily...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:12 pm

"I can run! I run in the mornings." Okay running she could do! But... Miyako twitched. She was still really nervous... She had just been picked up and molested by one of those monsters.

Shuddering, she played with the brushes remaining. "...H-Head shot... Got it... Why did it...grab me? It could have...just killed me..."

Her voice was tiny and scared, she was just a young woman... She'd never experienced such things before and while having powers were cool... She'd seen the wound Yoshioka had. It was terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next