(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:18 pm

"They usually attack...that one was...weird, creepy..." Muika replied; it'd been a disgusting hollow...she was glad it was dead. "Sometimes they have personalities...usually rotten ones."

"Dead now though..." Aito added.

"...Mm..." Well, yes it was dead now...obviously. She gave a small breath, "Running should help, if you're good at it you should be able to avoid the stupider ones."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:26 pm

"A-Ah." Miyako was a bit traumatized, yes. That was...rotten personalities? Did that explain that? Her lip quivered as more tears formed in her eyes. She could outrun the stupid ones... right... "Th-Thank you Okura-sensei and Yoshioka-san. You both saved me."

She burst into sobbing tears, crying her little scared heart out. "I-If there's anything I can do to repay you just ask!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:32 pm

"Y-You should be alright, with the...the running...there's shinigami and others that take out hollows daily, it's not too common to come across them very much." Muika said, trying to reassure her since she seemed...really shaken up; it was understandable though.

She brought the hand that had been hovering over her to Miyako, attempting to put a hand on her shoulder to offer some comfort but it just ended up on her arm instead...stupid perception...

"W-Welcome...though..." She added, keeping her hand there as Miyako broke out into sobs.

"Mn..." Aito gave a small nod, basically meaning to say the same as his hand went to his hair.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:37 pm

Okay that was a relief to hear, not very often... Sniffling, she wiped her sleeves on her eyes and nose as she tried to calm herself. Feeling a hand on her arm, she glanced up to see Okura offering comfort and saying welcome. Giving her a brave smile, Miyako did calm a bit at those words and this comfort.

It seemed Yoshioka was welcome too! They were currently sitting in an alleyway though, her sobs turning into hiccups as the tears slowed a bit. "W-We should...get back to the store... right? I still don't know anything about this stuff..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:40 pm

"R-Right..." Muika gave a nod, back to the store...right... "There's...pamphlets in there somewhere that goes into detail I can give you..."

Aito moved to stand, brushing of his clothing as he waited for at least Miyako to stand to head back in.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:44 pm

Miyako stood up with no hassle and then held out her hand for Okura after a small glance at Yoshioka. "H-Here, if your eye is working it must be weird now. Let me help? You two can call me Miyako now. I think... it'd be fine since you saved me and all. And you are giving me information and even a pamphlet..."

She smiled brightly, happy now despite her puffy eyes and and red nose.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:49 pm

"L...Little bit..." Muika replied, blinking before accepting Miyako's offer to help as she moved to stand.

Aito gave a nod at her words, about the name and stuff, though thinking about it...he rarely ever even addressed people by name anyway, so...

"Given names have always been fine, pretty sure neither of us care..." Aito stated anyway, glancing over at Muika upon mention before his glance moved to Miyako and he began walking back.

"Mm...first names are fine." Muika added, giving a small nod, though not to agree with Aito, it was just to confirm with the girl that she could address her with "Muika" instead of her surname as well.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:53 pm

"Oh! Thank you..." Miyako smiled very softly, happy to have made such nice friends. Making sure one half of her new friends was ready, she started helping her avoid things and avoid tripping too much. It seems she could call them by their names...

Miyako walked carefully, helping Muika back to the store following... Him? Blinking, she called to the man ahead of them. "So...which one do I call you then? Hibiki or Aito?"

He had two names. Did she call him by the nickname he had given her or by the real one?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:57 pm

"Mm..." Muika gave a nod, trying to be careful as Miyako helped guide her back to the shop. She'd...probably need to head home...she was lucky it was almost time for her to leave anyway...

Aito almost stopped in his tracks at the name thing, that...

"G..h....Doesn't matter..." Aito replied; wasn't like it was a secret now thanks to a certain redhead. She'd spread it to Garbage and possibly Aoyama, and then no doubt Garbage had told her wife. Was there even a point in his alias anymore, because clearly his alias meant nothing...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Hibiki paused and seemed unsure of his words for a minute, but gave her the okay.

"Hibiki then, its a really nice name. I like it, it means echo." Smiling happily, she laughed very softly. There were no more tears falling at all and she seemed in better spirits overall.

Very carefully she led Muika into the shop, stopping at the door and holding both of her hands so the woman didn't run into the edge of the door or handle. That would hurt and she didn't want that at all. "Okay! We are safe inside. Um maybe you should sit and not move... Is there anyone we can call? Um your Wife, Muika? If you tell me where the pamphlet is I can grab one myself."

She looked much more cheerful now, smiling at the two.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:11 pm

Once Muika was in the shop, she moved to sit down as suggested, getting to a good spot for sitting with some difficulty. Running into things would be bad in here...

"I'll head to his work...I-I should be alright...I wait in the back when I get there, I don't want to interrupt him if he's working...The pamphlets should be just on the counter. You'll know them when you see them."

Aito had moved to the counter, mostly to fetch the cat who was sitting there watching them. So she'd been in here the whole time...

Regalia went back in his pocket easily, cuddling up in her little hole like before. Glancing over, he noticed the pamphlets that'd been mentioned and he picked one up. "Here."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:16 pm

"Are you sure? I can walk with you there... I think? Unless..." She had come here with Hibiki, should she follow him? Miyako looked between the two, unsure in the least. Going to at least move to the counter, she instead watched as Hibiki grabbed Regalia and grabbed one for her.

Giving him another warm smile, she accepted it and held it to her chest before rushing over to grab the dropped sketch pad on the floor. She'd forgotten it earlier... Stuffing the pamphlet in the folder part so it wouldn't fall, she turned and bowed again. "Thank you so much Hibiki and Muika. You really...I don't know how to thank you other than just say thank you a lot. Um, did...you want my number to get in touch if you needed? I owe you both favors and more..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:25 pm

"It...I'll be fine." She hoped she'd be anyway...just stick as far from the street as possible, that was definitely a thing to do. At the mention of numbers, she blinked, giving a small nod before pulling out her phone from one of her pockets.

It'd be a good idea, if she needed one of them she'd at least have the ability to get a hold of them.

Aito did the same after a moment; number exchange, right.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:30 pm

Miyako hoped Muika would be but trusted her word on this. She didn't know her too well and wouldn't want to be a bother, though she could find the way to that maid cafe from here since she'd visited enough. Smiling shyly as they both pulled out their phones, she noticed that only Muika had a charm.

It was a cute one... Hibiki's though was bare. As she pulled her cell phone out, her strap dangled. It was a very not girly one... A metallic one with a matching chain... Putting in their numbers, she smiled and then worked her strap off of her phone. Dangling it in front of Hibiki, she offered it. "Your phone. I have more at home, here you shouldn't have a bare phone. It'll be sad."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:34 pm

Muika pocketed her phone again once she had Miyako's number in it; calling Iyuki would be a last resort, but she felt she could at least get herself to the cafe...

"A...Ah..." Aito blinked at the offer, but after a moment accepted it; she was giving it to him so whatever...though he didn't really see the problem about having a bare phone...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:40 pm

Smiling at them both, Miyako pocketed her phone and put her hands behind her back and held her sketchpad there. Hibiki seemed to like it at least!

"If you are sure Muika, I can go... I should start heading back soon, curfew is at ten and I'll get a reprimand if I come in late." Now that was a sheepish smile, both of these two were full adults! She'd be eighteen soon but for now she was a mere seventeen and a senior in High School.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Aito pocketed his phone, the strap going with it, he'd get it on when he got home...

"I'm sure, don't worry about me; you should get back before your curfew." Muika caught eye of Aito approaching the door. "Oi, don't leave your stuff..."

He stopped, glancing back at her with a small glare before he noticed his bag with the cat stuff in it. Without a word, he grabbed it, not looking at her again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Miyako bowed, not realizing her brushes had disappeared and were merely a charm bracelet again. "Thank you Muika. I'll see you again soon I hope!"

Hibiki had grabbed his bag at Muika's reminder and she tried to hold in a laugh. Okay they really were like siblings even if they weren't really related at all. Smiling, she followed after Hibiki as she waved until she was out of the door.

"Bye Hibiki! I'll see you again soon too okay." Tilting her head, she came up along side him and closed her eyes to give him a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 2:56 pm

As the two left Muika gave a sigh, she should get going to...she was silently thankful that she didn't carry around a bag or anything, meaning she didn't have to walk to the counter to go and try to get it...she could just close up and go...

--

"Mn...Right." Aito replied with a small nod as she came up beside him. He'd given his usual responses, but he figured it was as good as a goodbye as any...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Happy with the affirmative response, Miyako laughed and bounced off at almost a run. It wasn't too late in the day, she could maybe get another treat on the way home. It'd been an interesting and terrifying day, filled with new things and also awful things.

But it was good! If she hurried back she'd be able to get down some sketches of those events!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 9:56 pm

Once Miyako was gone, Aito began walking; damn hollow...it'd be good to get home after that.

--

Aito set the bag next to his bed upon arriving home, and Regalia jumped from his pocket just as he began removing the hoodie; he could finally get it off...having to go all day wearing...wearing this.

"...huh...?"

Aito blinked, his hand having gone to inspect the area where that hollow had got him, but as he did a dumbfounded look crossed his face.

....His other scars on his torso were gone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6