(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:00 am

"Cat toys." Aito replied, and Regalia's ears perked at that as she glanced up at him before her eyes moved to watch were they were walking.

He would get cat toys, maybe another thing of food to keep stocked as well there was what...still an okay amount left but less than half...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:04 am

Miyako giggled softly, watching the kitten perk up at the words 'cat toys' and watching her glance around. She seemed like a determined sort, though she had no idea the kitten's sex. She just seemed appropriate.

"Could I go along?" It would be really cute to see the kitten playing, she'd like that and maybe she could draw her while there. Yoshioka was quiet but he seemed nice enough, he'd reassured her whenever she apologized at least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:07 am

"Y-yeah...fine." He'd had to bite his tongue to keep from saying whatever...ugh, dealing with normal people was...odd for him. He didn't know how to communicate at all...

Why was it easier to deal with weirder ones? Maybe because in that case he was the damn normal one...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 am

"Thank you." Miyako smiled warmly up at him, a happy spring to her step now. When he took the kitten from his pocket she'd be able to really pet her!

"Are you sure its not a problem? You're really quiet and um...shy it seems. So I can leave you alone if it bothers you. It won't hurt my feelings I promise!" Lifting her fist up, she hit her forehead lightly and closed an eye, her smile sheepish once more. She had a feeling if she stayed around Yoshioka she'd do that a lot... smile sheepishly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:24 am

"s'Fine."

Sh..y...

"I'm...not the most sociable." Well, it was true... "Like I said, s'fine..."

He said it was fine, so it was fine. He didn't care if she tagged along or not. It was her decision or not to come along.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:30 am

He said S'fine twice. Yoshioka seemed to at least tolerate her company! This was good. Maybe she had made a new friend? That would be nice, Miyako didn't have any older friends. Which...this was an important question... She knew he was older, he looked at least late teens or early twenties...

"Thanks for letting me tag a long then! Um, how old are you exactly? You look like a university student to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:35 am

"Y-Yeah..." Aito replied in response to her thanks, not knowing what more he could really say to it. When she asked his name he gave her a straight answer; "I'm twenty-one."

His age was no secret, thus the easy response.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:42 am

"Oh!" Startled by that response, Miyako's hand rose to her mouth as she stared for a moment. He was within the range she thought but it was still surprising. Someone like that taking the time out of their day to play with an obvious high school student?

"You may not be sociable, but I think you are really nice Yoshioka-san." She gave him a happy smile, it was rare finding someone this kind.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:45 am

"A...Ah..."

Nice? That word again? He couldn't deny it as strongly as he had with Selena, unfortunately. No matter how much he wanted to...and he really wanted to. He wasn't nice, he just didn't care whether she tagged along or not. There was a difference...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:01 am

Yoshioka seemed a bit...unsure of her words so Miyako just smiled up at him again. She was always smiling, a happy person by nature but lately there hadn't been as much of that due to the weird things.

Laughing just a bit, she reached up and tugged her little pigtail lightly. "Mm, thank you again. You really cheered me up Yoshioka-san. Oh! Is that the pet store there?"

She felt a bit more at ease around him, chatting herself moreso now that she knew he was just quiet and not good at being social.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:04 am

"A...Ah...Yeah, that's it." Aito gave a nod as they approached the store, and once they were at the door he opened it to go inside.

Cat toys and some food...

Regalia seemed to know where they were once they walked inside, and she kept her eye out at all the new surroundings around them. Toys.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:14 am

Miyako followed with a small nod of thanks as Aito opened the door for them, stepping inside and giggling. Aaah so many cute things! She could hear small animals scurrying around in cages and she was drawn immediately over towards the cute little animals. "Yoshioka-san look! This one is eating sunflower seeds... Its so fluffy. A chinchilla?"

Kitten toys...but tiny cute animals...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:17 am

Aito, who had approached the cat area where all of the things were, looked over at Miyako when he heard himself being addressed. He looked over at the animal in the cage. That... "Guess so..."

He'd never seen a chinchilla before so...he assumed?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:24 am

"Oops. It is. The sign..." Miyako felt stupid and booped her head again as she looked up, a tag proclaiming that yes it was in fact one. Hands behind her back, she mosied over to the cat section and tilted her head.

There was a large selection of toys... Picking up a stick with a stretchy cord, she dangled the weird cheetah pattern chicken at the end and shook it out near Regalia so she could be tempted. "You and that girl were fighting really loudly. What's a boobist?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:30 am

Regalia easily took the bait Miyako was offering, trying to swat at the chicken dangling in front of her from Aito's pocket.

Aito jolted slightly at the question. That...God damn it, Aoi...Fucking damn it...

"That was just something stupid she was accusing me of being. Which I'm not." Aito answered, "Just something dumb she won't let go of."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:37 am

Miyako was careful not to overshoot the kitten's reach too much, she didn't want her to fall from the pocket and hurt herself. A pleased little smile on her face, she didn't look up as Aito replied though she gave a sheepish laugh.

"Ah sorry for prying. I just never heard that word before, what does it mean you aren't then?" She was curious about her new friend and well that fight in the park had been...loud...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:42 am

"I have other friends that are girls and I needed help with something...I let them help. She thinks the reason I let them help me was because they had boobs. Which is not the case." He'd used friend only because it'd seem weird to water over the information by saying "other women."

Aito shrugged, "She's overly self conscious, I guess; dunno. Thing is, she didn't drop it, so it caused some...frustration."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:48 am

"Thats..." Miyako listened, having to straighten up so her disbelief could show properly. That fight all over...something like that? In a park? Because they had boobs? The girl did look small so maybe she was self conscious?

Yoshioka's response was what she had thought so she smiled and nodded as she brushed back a few hairs. "It sounds like. Sorry for that, it did seem like an oddly frustrating fight for you. Hibiki sounded like a boys name though, I've never heard of it for females... but it is a really nice name."

Looking at the other offered toys, she tried to see what else the kitten would like. One with jingles? Or another stick toy...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:52 am

She...She'd heard that too!? Damn Aoi...getting him that pissed off and that loud!

"Gh...A-Ah...That's not her name." He didn't use his name but...would rather not have it associated with...with Aoi...

God damn it...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:55 am

Yoshioka seemed upset so Miyako decided to drop that topic. Instead she reached over and pulled out a large collar that looked like it should belong in the dog section and just was set there. Kneeling a bit in front of Yoshioka, she gave a happy little smile to the kitten and held the collar up to her neck. "Mm? What do you think little one? It matches yours, we could be matching buddies~"

It was a little silly, okay a lot silly but she wanted to distract the nice person who was getting upset and angry. Besides she was seventeen! She was allowed her sillies...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 8:59 am

She dropped the subject rather easily, but whatever...easier on him anyway. He seemed to relax from it immediately, his eyes roaming over the section at the toys as Miyako looked over the collars.

Regalia gave a small mew in response to Miyako, whether it was just because she was receiving attention or because she actually understood the collar talk was unknown.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:07 am

Reaching up hesitantly, Miyako felt a bit better about touching the kitten though she still only scratched with one finger and didn't move any closer to Aito. "I see, you think this isn't my color type. You're right, it'd clash with my hair and eyes."

Setting the collar back on the shelf, she glanced up at Aito from her partial squatting position. "Can I get her the chicken toy? She seems to like it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:09 am

"A...Ah." Aito gave a nod, if the cat liked it then they could get it...that's what he came here for anyway. Toys for Regalia's slowly growing stash...

Regalia gave another mew, leaning into the small head scratching she was getting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:16 am

"She's so sweet and well behaved. How do you get her to stay in your pocket and not run off?" Miyako laughed very softly as the kitten mewed at her, apparently enjoying the attention. Her blush faded just a bit as she grew entranced, her hand moving to fully pet her head finally.

Well she could get the kitten a present! That would be nice. A happy reminder and good thing today, she needed to be distracted and this had been a nice diversion.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 9:20 am

"She's spoiled." Aito replied; the cat had attached herself soon after getting her, so she never really left. She never ran off because of that attachment he guessed. He still couldn't even guess as to why this cat had decided to attach herself though...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]   I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Swear I've Always Been Here! [Open]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next