(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Go on and spill it

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Go on and spill it - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Go on and spill it   Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 3:55 pm

"Okay." He said, offering a small smile. Behind it he was utterly dying. How did she look so damned pretty when she was crying? Everyone looked like shit when they cried. She just.... looked pretty though... He felt his resolve wavering when she kissed him...

.....soon. he would tell her soon. She had had enough pain for the moment... He kissed her back, pulling her close and pressing his lips firmly against hers a very small noise escaping but otherwise quiet.

He could... keep going... if it would help.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Go on and spill it   Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 4:42 pm

As Julian pulled her close, Selena wrapped her arms around his neck and kept him there. His small noise didn't matter other than to spur her on, she was definitely going to use this kiss to her advantage.

She knew how he must feel, he had no idea how to respond or how to help her and well... She could distract them both. Comforting sex was really how she did anyways, when it came to things like this. Maybe it was time Julian learned this way of handling awful emotions too?

Her body settled against his, they would definitely be stuck there for a while again. Least they hadn't bathed yet...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Go on and spill it   Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 5:58 pm

Some time and a short trip upstairs later, Julian was resting, holding Selena close to him in the bed.  He would greatly like to be resting his head on HER but she needed the most comfort at the moment.  She was still remarkably soft even resting up against him.

He slipped an arm around her waist, pulled her close and gently caressed her face.  He couldn't find any words that felt right and just... gave her a little smirk.  "Gorgeous."  He finally said.  It was what he was thinking...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Go on and spill it   Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 1:26 pm

The comfort was much needed and Selena sighed softly in Julian's arms, having relaxed and rested after their much more gentle and sweet sex than usual. He felt warm...alive and just comforting right now. Normally she was at least a little on edge with him, darting comments and all... but right now this soothing reminded her of how Luca made her feel. But different... There was pure heat in these feelings too

As his arm wrapped around her and pulled her close, she smiled rather vulnerably and softly before leaning into his hand... That lasted only a moment before he spoke.

"..." The silence was obviously stunned as he spoke, eyes staring up and wide as Julian complimented her and smirked. Her eyes closed as she flushed very softly, not having her barriers up enough to refute him or even use her own vanity and arrogance. It... it meant something right now. One eye opened and then closed... Nope.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Go on and spill it   Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 9:09 pm

Selena's fluster didn't pass by him unnoticed. He couldn't help but chuckle in appreciation, a little egotistical at... Well he wasn't sure exactly... But she was vulnerable to him right now and that was good. Though he also felt rather uncomfortably vulnerable himself... It had been a whirlwind of weirdness alright. And he still hadn't told her about Vera... that would have to wait till next time. He wouldn't wait too long.

But right now, he had her... "Mine." He followed up, giving her a squeeze. He could be a bit vulnerable... if it meant he could act a little selfish. He knew he had to share her. That was alright though. If it was what he could get, he'd take it. She was different, after all.. Anyone else in her shoes would have given half of her heart to each of them... Instead she'd somehow given the whole damn thing to the both of them.

"Silly." He added at the last moment.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Go on and spill it   Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 11:45 pm

Selena's hands traced soft circles on Julian's back, feeling his skin softly in a comforting motion she hoped... Hopefully it wasn't annoying. Her fingers paused for a moment though in their touches as he called her his and squeezed her. Th-That was... Not expected either and she squeaked very very softly, so softly one might not even notice except for the fact that her body had twitched in response. "S-So...what if I am...?"

At least... that was better than his addition!

"No." She wasn't silly at all. Selena suffered only so much before objecting, rolling her eyes though they couldn't be seen from their closed state. She opened them once more and then rolled them just for him to see.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Go on and spill it   Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 4:41 am

The action was soothing, if distracting. It felt nice but drew his attention for a moment. But not nearly as distracting as that squeak. He blinked, eyes widening before they eased closed again, burying his face in her hair. Her response didn't exactly dissuade him either. He let her have her little eyeroll. He'd heard everything he'd needed to hear.

"Fine... not silly." He said with his own eye roll, before moving to lay on top of her, his hands seeking out hers.

"But definitely mine." He said again, before kissing her to prevent any further snarking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Go on and spill it   Go on and spill it - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Go on and spill it
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Quincy Domain-
Jump to: