(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:31 am

"I love you, the way you look...the way you steal my attention...the way you sound when I do things like this to you..." Lakshmi murmured, stroking Kaimu more as he finally made a sound. He was obviously enjoying it, to judge by the reactions really. She rather enjoyed how easy to remove the shinigami uniforms were now...

Her one hand moved from him, there was only one needed for that teasing she was doing, and rested against herself. With him too out of it to function, she moaned lightly as she teased both of them. He'd feel better in a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:36 am

"L-Lak..." He attempted to respond, though his words were quite halted due to Lakshmi's touches, he didn't dare look down not when...

She already had him like this, anymore would be...be too much...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:45 am

Kaimu was...ruined? Lakshmi almost felt a sense of utter victory in her life. How had he gotten to this state? Lifting herself up with her legs, she moaned lightly as she moved herself over him. Guiding him into her, Lakshmi couldn't help moaning a bit louder this time as her arms moved to wrap around his neck.

She...couldn't move for a moment, her face buried in his neck as she breathed a bit heavy.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:48 am

This time Kaimu was finally able to get Lakshmi's name out, a small moan following as she slid him in her. His hands gripped again as she buried her face into his neck. He was definitely distracted now, his attention more on this rather than his earlier frustration.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:54 am

Lakshmi moaned lightly as her hips started to move slowly, liking the way her name sounded even from a distracted Kaimu. He was at least gripping her now, his name escaping her as she felt rather powerful from this. Her precious Kai was...just letting her do this without objecting?

It was immensely sexy, she felt her hips speed up involuntarily at that thought. He felt good...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:59 am

When she began moving on him it was almost impossible to focus on anything other than how this felt. Another moan came up, unable to give much more than his reactions or the occasional call of her name.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:04 am

Too loud... Someone would know what was going on in the Captain's office... Lakshmi moved her head from his neck to kiss Kaimu, intending to muffle both her moans and his as she continued to ride him. It felt too good, she knew it would be hard to keep it down but she had to try. Her hands buried themselves in his hair, holding him close as she distracted him utterly with her own body.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:06 am

Kaimu's moans were muffled by the kiss as Lakshmi connected their lips. He hadn't thought about whether or not he was being loud or not, he only had a light grasp of where they even were at the moment, so the thought of someone hearing them hadn't come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:11 am

Lakshmi felt her body tensing up, her moans becoming much stronger as her body reacted. She tightened her grip in Kaimu's hair a few moments before she shook, climaxing strongly on top of him as she had to pull away. Her hand went to cover her mouth as she moaned his name, trying to keep at least some semblance of privacy in her office. It felt amazing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:14 am

The grip Lakshmi had in his hair along with her own climax caused a strong reaction from him before he reached his own shortly after, Lakshmi's name escaping him one last time before doing so.

Felt...really good...it'd felt amazing...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:18 am

Lakshmi collapsed on top of Kaimu, knowing he'd been too loud but unable to help smiling as she snuggled against him. She felt better now, Kaimu was hers and she had rather strongly claimed him once more.

Her face in his neck, she nuzzled it softly and tried not to think about how they were going to clean up after this... So messy and her poor couch... She hoped no one had walked by or needed to see her for a bit at least, otherwise there would be more awkward rumors floating around the squad.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:27 am

The arm that had been gripping Lakshmi's side moving around her back, holding her to him after she had collapsed on him. The nuzzling felt nice, it was sweet...

Kaimu still had yet to realize how loud he'd been considering their location, he was still quite dazed when it came to that...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:30 am

Lakshmi hmmed lightly to herself, her breathing evening out as she felt Kaimu hold her to him. It was a bit...silly of her to overreact like that but she smiled and continued her nuzzles.

"Feeling better, love?" She asked softly, pausing her nuzzles only long enough to speak before returning to them. He still seemed a bit out of it, she wondered if he was really okay or not.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:34 am

"Hm...mm..." Kaimu gave a small nod, he'd...he'd be fine; he was just...calming down from things. Frustrated...he'd been...very frustrated earlier, but now he didn't feel that.

He would be fine, he just needed a bit of rest and he'd be perfectly fine...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:40 am

Lakshmi's smile was warm and soft even if it was hidden in his neck, happy she had helped him. She played with his hair lightly, tugging the tie out for now so she could. For the moment she was more than happy to just lay there and snuggle him. Break...times...were meant to be gone over maybe.

He seemed happier so that was what she cared about.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:42 am

Kaimu quieted again, mostly because he was resting, as Lakshmi snuggled up against him. He still kept his hold on her, his hand occasionally moving lightly against her back. The hair playing felt nice too, it helped.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:48 am

Lakshmi was relaxed, though she knew she should be less so. It was dangerous to be in their state dressed like this. Yes the door was locked but someone could come by and need something immediately... And it wasn't as if you could hide certain signs of sex such as the smell...

Lakshmi thought of those and instead played with Kaimu's hair more. It was relaxing and it calmed her and his hand was calming her more as it moved against her back.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:51 am

Slowly but surely Kaimu was gaining his grip on things again, slowly but surely... Too much had occurred in such an amount of time. His anger and frustration, Lakshmi coming in and...and fixing it, it didn't seem like much but it was...

"Those documents...are on your desk." He said after a few short moments passed, that statement for some reason being the first thing to come to mind.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:54 am

Lakshmi stopped the hair playing. She froze solid, it was... his first real words spoken in a while and he just... the documents were on her desk?

She shook lightly, a hand moving to her mouth as she leaned away from his neck. She couldn't laugh. Do not laugh... It was impossible, she couldn't contain the giggles. Had she broken the rather amazingly strong Kaimu? Somehow?

What had she even done!?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 10:57 am

She was laughing...? He hadn't known what her shaking was until he'd actually heard her begin giggling. He'd just informed her about some paperwork though, he'd brought it in here in the first place...

Here...

Oh...right, they were in...

"Eh? Lak-tan? What's...so funny?" He'd just informed her about the paperwork he'd been asked to put in here!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:01 am

Lakshmi's laughter got stronger, much stronger as she fell to the side. If Kaimu didn't catch her, she would land on the couch in a heap. Either way, she was laughing hard enough to cry as she tried to take in his words.

This was her choice, huh?

"I saw earlier when I entered the room..." Out of all that had happened... he just was worried about the paperwork... She wiped away her teared up eyes with the inner part of her uniform, trying not to burst into more giggles. "Kaaaaaai! Did you brain break?"

She failed as those words left her, more giggles starting right back up where they left off.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:04 am

A surprised noise escaped him as Lakshmi attempted to fall over, his arms moving to secure around her and keep her held to him before she could fall completely.

Did his brain break...?

"I...I was out of it for a rather long time...I don't know about it being broken though..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:07 am

"Out of it?" Her voice rising with disbelief, Lakshmi tried to stop laughing long enough to speak. She failed, that surprised noise had been too cute.

Laying against him again, she shook her head. "Well, as long as you feel better I suppose that is all that matters. My plan did work after all~"

Well it wasn't exactly a plan, more like a jealous fit of grumping...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:11 am

"A-Ah..." Plan? That had been a plan of hers? It'd seemed kind of sudden to be planned, but oh well. She'd helped him, definitely. He felt better and his mind was steadily clearing up.

He'd be back to his usual self in a bit, hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:17 am

"Yes, and that shall be my plan whenever you get angry and frustrated... Though hopefully next time you will be able to respond a bit better." Shifting on his lap, Lakshmi decided he did not need to be questioning her on this at all! Not at all. She had...planned it...once the kissing started. Yes, it definitely counted then. She smiled and laughed sheepishly, attempting to get off of him and get dressed.

"...With how loud you were it is no wonder I have not been called off of my break." Lakshmi murmured to herself more than anything, but it was definitely loud enough to be heard by him. So he definitely remembered everything that had happened... But he was insanely calm about it? How odd. She'd seen a few sides of Kaimu she never had before today...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next