(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 6:53 am

"She didn't make it up...turns out a friend of mine's...new girlfriend...is also someone I'm acquainted with, they're the ones that came up with that damn name..."

Kaimu gave a breath, a bit long in attempt to calm himself as Lakshmi's hand came up to his cheek.

"I was not dumped...nor did I steal you!" He continued, not shouting but his words were quicker, "So I'm not the most muscular either, muscles don't suit me! My more feminine looks are a part of my charm! I am a perfectly fine height for a male! I am no 'boy' either! And being referred to by that damn name is no 'high honor' it's absolute torture!"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:04 am

"Oh... okay..." Lakshmi was still very much entirely confused, but she let Kaimu vent. Nodding, she stared wide eyed up at the normally calm and happy man. It seemed the Corona with her words had hit the man with some very barbed comments and...upset him utterly.

Lakshmi was grumpy at the woman for this, but also still rather confused. Instead of focusing on the confusion for now, she'd never even seen Kaimu this angry about anything before... just his retorts were at the same time hilarious and yet... he was so upset! Lakshmi let go of his hand, moving it to his other cheek so she could pull him down a bit. "No, they don't suit you. And I adore your lovely features! Also if you were any taller I would end up with back pain from looking up! Don't let that tall amazon's words get to you. Also..."

She was going to point out that by most estimates the Corona's age was still... rather high... but she let that one go before continuing... "And unless you call me okaa-san I will never call you Gingerbuns..."

"...And whats this about dumped? You stole me? What?" Lakshmi went back to those, her mind whirling. What? She...could prove to Kaimu those words of the Corona's were... if not true, were not disadvantages to her in a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:10 am

Just hearing that name uttered from Lakshmi's lips felt like a swift kick in the stomach. That...That damn name, even if...she was just using it as an example...that damn name...

"I assisted an arrancar while I was still a rogue, and that's who I went to the human world with that one time, we stayed friends but no relationship ever truly happened! She found Birgitte, a woman out in the Rukon...the one that came up with that...that name...and things had just settled peacefully! No dumping! Then I was accused of stealing you from another Espada, but...but I didn't even make the first move so how am I stealing!?"

A long whine escaped him, frustrated beyond belief at this. This...This was all wrong! All wrong!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:16 am

Kaimu's words, something about staying friends and no relationship...round about way of...

Lakshmi's eye twitched. He'd...slept with that arrancar that took him to human world? It... it shouldn't bother her... But...there it was...

The nickname came from the arrancar's girlfriend?

Peaceful...settling? "...You were...going to date an arrancar?"

What? She almost missed the next part as she softly muttered that, but stealing from another espada? "...E-Esmer? What...? I liked her... but... I just... are you... what?"

Wait he was denying all fault in that!? She had fallen for him! It counted in a way, she supposed... But... he was proud of not making the first move?! Lakshmi's eye twitched more, the low frustrated whine not effecting her in the least.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:24 am

"It was only an idea! Nothing came of it, nothing at all! Arghhh... According to the Corona I am the pathetic dumped child that stole you from another Espada! She wonders what others even see me, and...and...I look just fine! I didn't steal anyoneeee!"

Another pathetic noise escaped him and he continued trying to calm himself, shaking his head some to try and toss the thoughts. "S...Sorry...I don't mean to vent, I think I should...go somewhere else...I don't want to disrupt you or give you any unnecessary stress..."

He could maybe throw Kuroshi against a rock or something to vent... The moment that thought crossed his mind he received a vulgar insult from the zanpakutou.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:28 am

Lakshmi's eye twitched again. So he had!

Kaimu... had almost... Lakshmi gave a grumpy growl as he suggested leaving and apologizing for his venting. No! He was hers! That shake of the head... those pathetic noises...

Her arms moved to his neck, pulling him down as her head raised up. Kissing Kaimu a bit possessively, she was not letting him leave! So what if he had done that with the arrancar, so what if he had stolen her from Esmer or Alex... So what! She would prove his looks and her feelings and that Kaimu was hers!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:33 am

A noise a surprise was promptly cut off as Lakshmi pulled him down, connecting their lips before it could fully escape him. His hands had gone to her sides to support her, one of them slipping around her.

He wanted to question her, but considering his position at the moment he was unable to. She...wanted...

After a moment of contemplating he responded to the rather strong kiss, his arms keeping their hold on her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:40 am

Lakshmi ignored the surprised sound, Kaimu being shocked hadn't stopped him from holding her She was on lunch break...she had time at least for now...

As Kaimu finally responded to her kiss, she loosened her hold on his neck and moved it to his uniform. Holding it lightly, she let out a soft little sound as they kissed... After a bit had passed of the kissing, Lakshmi pulled away just enough to speak. "...If you need to vent, use me. You are mine Kai, I'm not letting you leave!"

She wanted to go back to kissing but instead stared fiercely up at him, daring him to try and go...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:44 am

"I...I won't leave then..." Kaimu replied, his eyes having widened some after Lakshmi had pulled away from the kiss she'd pulled him into.

He was hers, yes, he'd said that and she'd said that; her eyes were quite serious, and obviously even if he still wanted to go off somewhere he knew he wouldn't be able to.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:50 am

Lakshmi responded by kissing Kaimu again, that surprised look on his face almost worth all of this. He was holding her, so all she had to do was back up slowly while tugging his uniform along with her. The couch was nearby, he could vent all he wanted on that. Yes, couches were nice for venting...

Being frustrated and angry all day was no good, he needed this relaxing and could use her as his release.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 7:55 am

Kaimu followed Lakshmi as she pulled him along, his arms not leaving their hold around her; he'd responded to the kiss when she'd pulled him to her again, still...quite surprised by her sudden actions.

She was leading them...to the couch?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:02 am

Slowly and steadily she brought them to the couch, finally feeling the back of her legs touch it. Lakshmi pulled back from the kissing with a soft sigh as she let go of Kaimu's uniform. She didn't move from his embrace though, staring up at him. She was still feeling that strong jealousy and twinges of frustration...

"You are perfectly handsome. Amazingly handsome and gorgeous! N-Now...you can vent to me..." Lakshmi seemed a little bit flustered with what she had done, but powered through. "On this couch! You are tense and still upset, so I shall make it better... Sit!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:05 am

"L-Lak-tan..." He'd at least reverted back to his usual speech patterns despite his now rather buried frustrations. He was still frustrated though it'd been overshadowed with surprise due to Lakshmi's actions.

At her word he moved to sit like she'd asked, his arms moving away from her to do so.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:11 am

Lakshmi shook her head, smiling and raising an eyebrow as she took her haori off, first removing her sash before the mark of captainship was slipped from her shoulders. Dropping it to the floor, she then tugged on the sash holding her uniform closed and slowly slipped the outer black layer off. Her pants soon followed, followed by her underwear and bra so that all that was left was the long shirt like inner layer of white.

She took only a few moments to get it all off, standing there and looking at the man on the couch. "You are obviously still frustrated... its no good for you or me. So use me to relieve those and prove to yourself that you are rather alluring despite her words?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:25 am

"L-..." Kaimu was unsure of what to say actually; this...this was Lakshmi's answer to this, and she'd gotten...gotten...considering her reactions earlier and that kiss...

As she stripped he couldn't help but watch, his eyes moving over her as she spoke again. Use...Use her...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:31 am

"You are gorgeous." Lakshmi moved closer, leaning down and holding the white clothing closed with her hand. She stared right into his speechless eyes, trying not to smirk too much. Sliding onto his lap, she straddled it with her legs before letting the clothing go. Her hands settled against him, one on his shoulder and one settling against his chest as a finger slid slowly up it to his neck.

"And so what if you stole me? You did, you know...in an unintentional way. But that just means I preferred you over all the others I could have... which also means you must be amazing in quite a few ways including those looks she was being mean over..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:38 am

Kaimu's hands returned to Lakshmi's waist as she moved to his lap, her legs straddling him and keeping him in his place.

S...So what if he stole her? He...He'd obviously been looking at the term in a...a bad light, but she was putting it in a much better one.

"My looks are perfectly fine..." He replied; he was confident in his looks, those statements that had been put towards him were completely wrong, so what if he wasn't muscular? Muscles didn't suit him, and it wasn't like he was underweight or anything either!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:44 am

"They are not perfectly fine..." Lakshmi murmured, leaning closer as her hands moved down his body and over his uniform. She would get rid of that sash first... "If they were just fine, how come they draw me in? Perfect describes them more than perfectly fine Kai."

Her mouth kissed under his chin and jaw softly, nibbling a bit. With his hands on her waist she felt a bit better, but not much. She would make him hers again and make him feel better at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:48 am

Perfect more than...perfectly fine...

His hands kept a hold of Lakshmi as he felt her begin giving him soft kisses on his chin and jaw, gripping just slightly when he felt her nibbling. He was being silent, only because his brain was processes everything that was being said along with what she was doing, and his previous...rather obvious frustration.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 8:54 am

The sash was undone, which meant she was free to tug his top open. Lakshmi didn't mind Kaimu's silence, instead speaking to him softly. "I do not care that you did steal me... It is true a bit, but it was not like you asked for it..."

"I wanted your affections and gave up others for them... I made my own choice. I was a willing victim in your theft." Her words were paused only as she kissed down his neck and to his now slowly baring shoulders. Touching his chest, she moved the clothing back more and give herself more skin to work with.

Last edited by Saito-san on Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:03 am

Her choice...it'd definitely been her choice in the...the matter as well; she'd wanted him more than the others that...that she could have had...

Kaimu kept his hold on her still, one hand finally moving some to touch her more even if her kisses were quite distracting.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:10 am

"I wanted Kaimu Miura the most." Lakshmi let out a soft sigh as Kaimu finally started touching her, a smile coming to her lips. Were her words and actions working?

She rubbed her lap softly against his, wanting more than this soft touching. It was her lunch break...it wasn't long enough to mess around too long... Her kisses and kissing left her near his ear as she whispered her words and hoped they'd help. "And a great way to get rid of frustration is having sex... so please... I am here to help you Kai, so let me... and take what I am offering..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:15 am

Despite Kaimu still slowly coming out of things Lakshmi did earn a more obvious reaction out of him when she moved her lap against his; that action was rather tempting just by itself...with her kisses, and words...

The hand touching her moved lightly, almost teasingly so though it was unintentional.

She'd wanted him the most...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:22 am

Lakshmi let out a soft little sound, wanting Kaimu's touch to be less teasing but knowing he was not thinking right now. Sliding back a bit on his lap as his hand teased her just a bit, Lakshmi's hands reached the edge of his uniforms bottoms. She had undone the sash earlier, all that remained was a bit of pants between her and what she wanted.

Sliding her hands into them, she gripped him gently and stroked him with a bit of intentness. More of him, she was so glad he had never picked up wearing underwear... so very glad right now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 9:26 am

Kaimu's hand froze, unable to touch at that point as he felt Lakshmi's grip him, a sound finally coming out of him as he reacted to her stroking. That was...

He'd still been...out of it as she'd been undoing his bottoms, having been silently reassuring himself with her words, but now he was rather distracted by her actions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]   Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Curiosity Killed No One [nsfw]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next