(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Change in Scenery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Change in Scenery - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:43 pm

She'd had paneling installed while he bathed, they worked fast...it hadn't even been that long, it was impressive. He turned to face her as she spoke, a small smirk of his own appearing as she told him to be assured that he'd be asked to play again.

"Then I'll keep myself well-practiced, rest assured." Luca replied, "The volcano is quite interesting, I've never seen them in Hueco Mundo until now. It'd be an honor to see it up close."

He'd be sure to mention when he was settled, once he was would be the best time to introduce himself to others.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 11:57 pm

"You just came out of the desert and can play like that? With practice you may even make me cry." Sarai teased as she moved out of the room, heading into the hallway and to the spot she liked to use gargantas for.

At his words though, she was laughing lightly as her portal was opened. "Well of course not, volcanos don't exist normally in Hueco Mundo. This one was a gift."

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 12:45 am

He couldn't help but give an amused chuckle at Sarai's words; who knows, perhaps he had room for improvement?

"A gift?" Luca raised a brow as he followed her out of the room. If there was even the tiniest spec of concern about boredom occurring, her words just wiped it away right there. Who'd ever heard of gifting someone a volcano? Truly interesting.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:26 am

"A rather nice gift yes." Sarai didn't...really answer how it was a gift, she just stepped into her garganta and walked along. Out the other end they stepped into a rather heated area near the top of the volcano. Sarai was unmoved by it, walking forward to the edge and peering down into the hole that was rather large up close. She seemed unfazed by her hair floating in the strong heat, or even the bubbling sound rather close by.

"This is a volcano. Its rather hot, so please don't fall in. Your Hierro might not save you... do you have such? The stronger than normal skin." Her head tilted back and she looked at Luca curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 2:35 am

Their new location was rather hot, and Luca found himself pulling at the neck of his coat lightly without realizing before he lowered his arm. How this had been a gift, he wasn't sure, but like he'd thought earlier...it was certainly interesting.

"Hierro? Yes, I do." He replied, giving a small nod.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:27 am

Sarai stared at Luca expectantly, pointing down at the lava far below. He was too far back to see properly, so she urged him closer with hand motions. "Come closer and look. Just don't fall in, even arrancar can die from that."

As she spoke, staring back at Luca, the edge of the volcano cracked and her face became one of surprise as she dropped over the edge with a small sound as that part collapsed. Teal hair floated briefly before following her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 3:48 am

At her request, he approached her towards her location near the edge, before he had the chance to fully reach her though, the ground beneath her crumbled; instinctively he lunged forward, landing on his chest on the edge as his hand snatched her wrist in a grip.

"Don't fall in..." He repeated, before shaking his head; he choked back a grunt as he moved to pull her up. "Are you unharmed?" He asked, once they were both on solid ground. Perhaps if he had a heart it'd be beating a thousand miles a minute? Such an event would leave the adrenaline pumping for sure...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:04 am

Now THAT was a fast reflex, Sarai letting Luca help her back to solid ground the hard way as her hand clasped his wrist in return. With his help she reached a hand up and levered her body back up. Flipping her butt, she dangled her legs over the edge and stared at Luca in amusement. A little lava wouldn't have hurt her one bit, at least not that quickly, but he had seemed so surprised so she had let him do it the hard way. Sonido and yanking or something would have been much faster.

"I am fine... The lava wouldn't have bothered me in any event. How about you? You seem shocked and a bit worn out." Sarai's eyes were dancing as she stared over at the arrancar. How amusing.

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Thu May 15, 2014 4:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:23 am

So his actions had been unnecessary? The lava wouldn't of even bothered her...

Luca let out a sigh, "Good to know..."

He raised his eyes to meet hers as she asked of his own condition, stating that he'd seemed shocked and tired. He shook his head lightly, "I'm alright, I was simply surprised..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:43 am

"It'd bother you though, remember? Maybe not right away." Sarai kicked her feet out over the edge more, jingling her bells for a bit before shrugging and looking out over the lava after a few moments. "I suppose thanks are in order. Thank you Luca."

Because he hadn't known she'd be fine, it was something to thank him over. His first instinct had been to save her, something she should foster in the man actually. And thanking hurt no one.

"You don't get surprised or react much do you?" Her voice was light but curious, the heat still no bother to her it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 4:52 am

Luca gave a nod of acknowledgement to her thanks; despite the fact she would have been fine, he hadn't known, so he accepted her words of gratitude.

"I suppose not..." He responded, "at a time, I think it was easier to cause me to do so, but now it's rather difficult..."

The most reactions she'd gotten out of him had been through his eyes, that silent awe at certain things as they slightly widened. He wasn't emotionless though, obviously, he'd smiled plenty; he'd even chuckled or laughed a few times.

Getting him to react to surprise though, garnering more than what had already been seen seemed to be a rather difficult task nowadays...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:19 pm

"Well you aren't cold, you smile and laugh so that's all that matters. You are warmer than me at least." Sarai chuckled as she stood up, stretching her arms out and yawning. The arrancar had shown emotions though he didn't react as much as some, so it wasn't as if she had a cold one on her hands. Just someone who was rather mellow and calm.

He played instruments well and had interesting blood, she didn't care that he was rather... even tempered for things. Luca would be their healing force, he could afford to be. Her garganta opened once again as she waved Luca on as she stepped into it. "You can either come with me or stay here, I am taking a bath and napping though. You are free to do as you please while I am. If the thralls try to keep you away from somewhere in the tower...its probably somewhere you wouldn't want to be though."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 6:54 pm

At the Corona's words he gave a small chuckle, laughing along with her at her words as she stood.

Luca followed as Sarai motioned for him once a garganta had been opened. There would be no use in remaining here at the volcano. "I'll remain in my room, that or I'll go and see the other instruments..."

Once things were set up and he was completely settled he could begin working with his blood. It'd be a bit messy if he were to start now without the proper necessities.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:49 pm

"Do whatever you wish. If you want to explore the area as well you are free to." Sarai lead him out of the portal and opened her doors, clothes getting stripped off as she headed for the bath. Looking over her shoulder briefly she waved her fingers with a smirk.

"I'll be sleeping in the bath if you need me. Have fun, you can bathe if you want or need to as well though so feel free Luca." She was already undressed way before the bath, obviously excited at the prospect.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 11:54 pm

"Alright." Luca replied with a small nod as they returned to their previous location.

He stood by as Sarai began walking off as she undressed, already preparing to hop in the bath. He gave another small nod as she told him where she'd be if she were needed and once she was gone he turned and began walking off towards where the instruments were kept.

Perhaps he could move one of the cellos into his room, maybe a couple of other instruments...but he planned to keep it a small number. He didn't need that many for now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change in Scenery
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: The Desert-
Jump to: