(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Change in Scenery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A Change in Scenery - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:19 am

"I'll have one of the extra sets of rooms made up for you then." Sarai stretched a bit as Luca replied, moving away from the bathing section as the new septimo already started undressing. She'd mark him as a potential bathtime meetings person, putting his name where Shinya's used to be.

Sighing, she slid off her robe as she entered the gaming area, moving to her favorite game. Dance Dance Revolution. Picking a song, the Corona grinned and started. She hoped he would enjoy the bath a while, this was relaxing and fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:30 am

He relaxed in the waters, making himself comfortable in the warm waters as Sarai went about her business. It wasn't long before an sound hit his hears, music...not any he found himself familiar with...as strange as that thought was to him; for a moment he was unsure of how he was even familiar with the term...

It wasn't bad though, and he went about relaxing a bit longer before moving to actually begin to wash himself free of the apparent smell he had.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:45 am

New High Score!

Sarai gave silvery laughs, her bells finally stopping their jingling as the Corona, ruler of the Espada and a large section of hueco Mundo...stopped her rather enthusiastic dancing. Her hair had come out of the braid, back to its usual curls and floofing around her as she nabbed her vest robe. A yawn broke through her mouth, she really should get more sleep than she had been lately... A quick sonido to the food area, she opened her fridgelike thing and pulled out a bottle of some sort of drink. Something Elly had brought back no doubt, soda or something. It wasn't like she needed it, still it tasted decently good... Lets see on the list of places to visit next...her volcano... she'd show him the guest quarters...ask him what he'd need in a living space...

Looking at the man bathing, she moved to a seat nearby since the screens didn't really protect him from this angle. Calling out in a rather chipper voice, she raised her drink up. "Bathing is fun, yes? "
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:52 am

"Quite." He replied, "It's more relaxing then I imagined it would be."

The water was warm, soothing, what wasn't there to enjoy about it?

He had moved on from washing himself and was relaxing a bit more now, his hair dripping and clinging to his neck and the sides of his face; he was quite relaxed. The stiffness in his muscles had relaxed considerably.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:01 am

"Hah! It really is, I spend most of my free time floating in it honestly. I feel most at home there and its rather stressful keeping a world full of monsters in check." Sarai admitted, stealing glances at the water longingly. She wanted to get in right now... Sigh, but first tour, then she could drop him of and get whatever he'd need to be... a healer?

Moving to the bath part near him, it was annoying to have to talk across great distances, she unclipped the bottom part of her pants and rolled it up. Then, sticking her legs in his water she sat on the edge of the minibath and leaned forward. "Do you know anything about...well other than just straight up using your blood... Other ways to heal? Such as medical knowledge or physiological responses. Also, what type of release do you have? This is a good time to learn as much as I can. Do you have hobbies other than moon viewing? Things you prefer?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:12 am

"I have medical knowledge, and if I had the means and resources I can easily organize an area for treating others. I could perhaps use my blood as a base for medicines, store them so I won't have to cut myself as often..."

He'd already been thinking about it once they'd arrived here. If he were to be of use to them, using his blood as a base for medicine if he were to work in healing would be a doable task.

"My release is mostly supportive...defensive, but I do have an offensive ability." He continued, "I can harden my blood once released, it becomes sharp and at the speed at which it's shot it can deal a decent among of damage, but most of my use would be found in it's healing properties."

He took a few moments to think on her next question. Other interests, other than moon-viewing?

"Instruments, music...specifically string instruments. Violins, cellos, violas..." He replied, though again...the knowledge of how he remembered all of these things, but not why he remembered them, came to mind again. Forgotten memories he supposed, either way, he remembered what he remembered and that was all that mattered to him at the time being.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:21 am

"You have the means and resources now and a laboratory of your own. Make a list, ideas and anything want or desire later, I'll get to work providing you with that. I do have some not-thralls I will send your way for assistants once you have your place. I am sure I could steal a few as well from the others." Sarai's words were quick and rather imperious in a way, her word was law and Luca was an asset worth investing all this time into.

Still his powers were rather intriguing and she raised one eyebrow as he spoke. "Well well well... That's rather interesting. Blood healing and blood hardening... Almost like some sort of weird modern times vampire."

His interests were another surprise, how had he learned of such things out in that desert? She laughed lightly and waved a hand at him. "Then you shall have them and more. I have some here somewhere, back before the advent of portable music. Sometimes I still make the thralls play but if you know how? Have them all. I'm not...very good at such things."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:37 pm

"Alright, a list will be compiled then." Luca replied; it wouldn't be a difficult list to make, perhaps it'd require some thought...but that would be fine. He gave a small chuckle at her response about him resembling a vampire, he was unsure of the modern ones but he'd heard the term and what it entailed before; it's meaning lying somewhere in his memory.

When she moved on to speak of his interest, his eyes turned to her; his interest was obviously more visibly piqued at hearing that, his expression holding a twinge of surprise by her words.

After a moment or two he composed himself once more, clearing his throat before turning his eyes to look forward, ahead of him at the water. "I have the skills to play them, so they certainly will not go to waste..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:57 pm

Luca would make a list, good. She would have no idea what he would need extra unless she went to the shinigami's home and bothered their healers. Sarai wasn't discounting that as a possibility in the future, but for now he seemed set there in the bath. The nice things about her baths were that they would stay hot as long as she wanted, or as cool as she wanted.

The heat felt nice on her legs as she swirled the water lightly, noting the rather...shocked reaction the arrancar had. He was staring at her and it took a moment for him to compose himself, Sarai trying not to smirk until he turned away and stared at the water. It seems there WAS something she could get him to react to. "That is rather soft words for such a reaction. You'll have to show me then, in exchange for the gift of them. I promise I won't even sing to get you to."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:14 pm

"If that is what you wish, it will be my pleasure to show you."

His smile returned at his words, he had faith in his skill with an instrument, something he felt well-practiced in, so he didn't mind this new agreement pertaining to a solo performance.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:27 pm

Sarai clapped her hands together and gave a little pleased laugh, her legs slipped from the water as she got out. "Come on, you'll become all wrinkly and be unable to play if you stay in longer."

The water ran from her legs but she didn't seem to care as she snapped the clasps on the bottom of her pants around her legs again. Her bells jingled lightly as she moved again, reaching for her robe and slipping it on under the mass of hair she seemed to have. "You can soak later. I assume you wouldn't mind if I did too? You still have the rest of the tour, mostly consisting of my volcano."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 7:39 pm

With a nod, Luca pulled himself from the waters; moving to take one of the towels that had been brought to dry himself off. As he did so, he glanced over at the clothing he'd removed...he could discard the cloak...it was nothing more than rags really at this point...

"I wouldn't mind." He replied, the idea of taking another soak and Sarai decided to as well didn't seem to bother him in the least.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:03 pm

He definitely was now a permanent member of the bathtime meetings club. Sarai marked him off on the checklist in her head, the rather SHORT checklist that consisted of now him and Levi. She really needed to find more Espada that would be fine with bathtime meetings otherwise its just a bath party. "Good, you are now a proud member of my potential bathtime meetings club. There have been... a few hitches in the plan lately but now with three of us there should be a good start."

"This way when you are as dressed as you want. I can have clothes made if you need more. Well you will need more, and a gigai done up. So much work to be done..." Waving him to follow whenever, she moved towards a door nearby, set into the wall.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 8:14 pm

A bath time meetings club? He blinked, but he waved off the thought. It sounded fine to him, it wouldn't go questioned.

He redressed himself, putting the finer looking clothes he'd been wearing under the cloak back on. Once everything was tied and situated properly he moved to take the cloak in his arms, holding it, as he moved to follow Sarai as she'd asked and listened as she listed off some of the things he'd eventually need.

"If I have means of washing the clothes on my back, and perhaps a few spare outfits that would be fine." He answered, "I can dispose of this, these rags aren't exactly necessary anymore."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:33 pm

"So I suppose you'll keep that as your uniform? Spares of it will be made for you and anything else you wish." Sarai blinked at the outfit, it was rather dapper. She liked his style except for the ratty cloak and a thrall moved to take it from him. It bowed and moved away, going to burn the thing.

"You could have left it there, the thralls will take care of things. They really don't have their own minds anymore, my voice is all that's left in those blank heads of theirs." Sarai watched it go for a brief moment, deciding to speak of her own abilities a bit. "I'm a siren. Here. Listen."

Walking along, she opened her voice and a song, in a gorgeous voice came out. It would permeate his mind lightly and briefly as she cut it off before it could truly effect him. Then opening a door out into a long, rounded corridor, she led him on.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:44 pm

"Yes, I suppose I'll keep this as my uniform; it's what I've grown accustomed to wearing so I'd say I'm more comfortable in it." He let the thrall take the cloak from him to be disposed of; good, it saved him from doing so himself...

She was a siren? That was something he hadn't expected to hear, then again he supposed with his own rather odd abilities, a siren wasn't nearly as odd. As she began singing he began feeling it's effects, but she stopped before it had the chance to completely effect him. His hand came up to lightly touch the side of his head before lowering his arm once more.

"I see, that was unexpected; quite an amazing ability..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 12:52 am

"Suit yourself. You are allowed to change it whenever if you so choose though." Sarai noted the arrancar's lack of caring as they just took the cloak, becoming more and more amused by this person. He would really just go with the flow huh? As long as she kept things interesting...

She could do it. A glance back told her he had heard and been effected and she smirked. "Don't worry, you aren't weak enough to fall under the spell for any period of time. I couldn't invade your mind too much. Releasing though... Well not much can resist me then."

Leading him down the hall, nothing was on the walls and there were no doors at all. She led him up to a spot that looked like any other, pressing her hand against the wall as it slid open. Inside was... quite a few instruments in cases, a large selection and all carefully stored. Many were rather rare makes and models, some hundreds of years old but all taken care of amazingly. Sarai waved her arm. "Have at it, Musician Luca."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 4:47 am

Luca gave a single nod in response to Sarai's words as they walked; she led them down a hall without anything decorating the walls...no visible doors either. He remained silent as they stopped, watching as her hand moved to press against the wall to reveal a hidden room.

Looking inside, his reaction was similar to the way he'd reacted when he'd been told he'd be provided with instruments, but...this time, now that he was seeing them, his expression remained in that state for longer, his eyes roaming over the cases with obvious interest.

With the go-ahead to examine them, Luca stepped forward; he immediately headed towards a violin case that'd caught his eye and opened it. It was in marvelous condition, and looked quite expensive and valuable...

He remained silent, but his expression gave away his awe. Carefully, he moved to take the instrument gently in his hands, living it and placing it in it's proper stance. Bow in hand, he carefully brought it to the strings; like he had said earlier in the baths, he had the skill to play, why he remembered how exactly...well, just more forgotten memories...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:00 am

Sarai watched his face and had to stifle a pleased laugh. It seems she had found his weakness, the rather calm man couldn't resist such things. Well he could have these and more if he wished, as long as he stayed on. Feeding into the Espada's wishes and desires was one way she kept them in line and following her, as well as providing loyalty. His were just a lot easier to provide at the moment.

She did smile though as he pulled out a violin, obviously well practiced and adoring of the instrument. As he played, she closed her eyes and relaxed. The violin was such a lovely instrument, its sound nice in the hands of someone who played well. He played excellently and she found herself rather entranced against her will.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:50 am

Luca himself was entranced, completely in his own world as he played. It came so naturally, as if he'd been playing just the day before rather than roaming the desert.

After a few more moments, he came to a stop, though he remained in the proper playing stance for a bit longer before finally lowering the instrument back into its case and carefully closing it; his hand lightly glided over the surface of the case, his expression finally composing itself back into its original calm state.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:03 pm

"Well obviously that one is now yours." After a few moments more, once the violin was put back in the case and Luca's expression was returned to its calm state, Sarai's voice called out to him. She was smiling softly, waving her arms out.

"Anymore you want to try?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:29 pm

"I can make use of the string instruments." Luca replied, glancing around at the other cases in the room. "Violas...cellos...I'm not as well practiced with the other families..."

He could practice, but for now, he stuck to what he was comfortable with. The violin would see the most use. He could try the others out after the tour, finishing it should take priority.

"If you wish for me to perform using them, do ask...it's nice to have an audience." He added, a smile appearing on his face as he stood straight, the case holding the violin he'd just played in his hand as his eyes roamed the room again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:18 pm

"You have access to any you want to try out now, so please make use of it if you have the time and energy." Waving her hand off, she turned and stepped out side of the room. "Come along, I'll show you the guest quarters. Its right near the main entrance to my room, so you'll be able to access both the safest garganta area and also my bath."

"Oh don't worry. I'll put your musical talents to as much use as your blood. Though infinitely more fun than that I suppose." Sarai tapped her cheek with one finger, setting off more bells as she led Luca down the hall once more. This time to his set of rooms for the moment.

It wouldn't take her long to reach them, a regular set of double doors visible just down the corridor along with another path that was red carpet leading off into another section. "That red is the garganta spot pretty much. It goes into my room so people can visit without having to open those obnoxious doors. And this is your rooms for now."

Her hand settled on the wall for longer than usual, the wall rippling a bit as it moved and revealed a set in door behind it. She dusted off her hands and waved for Luca to open it. "There, these are yours for now. This'll stay open so you'll know its the entrance to your rooms."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 8:48 pm

"My apologies, I assumed the tour took priority." He replied, in response to trying out the instruments. His eyes went back to Sarai as she turned on her heel and stepped out of the room before he began to follow.

It didn't take them long to reach the next rooms, as she showed him the garganta area he looked over, making sure to memorize it and its use. His attention turned back to Sarai as she announced they were at the room that would be his temporary quarters.

Luca moved to open it, as she had motioned for him to, opening the doors that had been revealed to now reveal the room it led to. Entering the area, he let his eyes take in everything like he had earlier.

"It's nice." He stated, his words honest, before moving to place the violin case he'd carried out onto a nearby table within the room.

The room was nice, a vast improvement from anywhere he'd lived before, even if this was only temporary until more permanent quarters were established for him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:25 pm

Glancing back at the man, Sarai raised an eyebrow. "It does take priority. I was telling you that when you are done or whenever you wish...you have full permission even AFTER you move out that its always open for you. You'll be able to find it, it'll open at your signature now."

As Luca examined the room she nodded, moving into it and tapped a side door. "Over here is a room for you to play in if you want to be left alone. I had it emptied and some acoustic paneling installed while you bathed."

Still she gave him a grin and another nod, leaning against the wall and playing with her chains. "I'll be sure to ask for you to play again, be assured of that. Did you want to see a Volcano up close? Thats really all thats left, the rest of the tower is...off limits. Elly has her rooms and Sofie hers. I'll let you meet the others when you feel you are settled or want to, unless they stop by."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change in Scenery
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: The Desert-
Jump to: