(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A Change in Scenery

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

A Change in Scenery Empty
PostSubject: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:26 am

Another bland night...

Sand. Sand...and more sand. It was just like every other never ending night. The moon, at least, was as beautiful as always. The male could at least appreciate that.

Occasionally, he didn't mind the desert, or it's sand, nor the never ending nights. He preferred night, having long forgotten what sunlight even felt like. The sand was pretty at times, sometimes looking pure white in color some nights...

He stared up at the moon from his seated position, the long, tattered, brown cloth he used as a cloak of sorts sat idly, no wind for it really flow. There was a wound, a cut on his arm that looked new; he seemed to ignore it though, as if it weren't bothering him.

In truth it wasn't, it'd heal up just like that...he only needed to wait a little longer...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:42 am

Wearing her usual uniform with the few additions of a large floppy black sun hat and sunglasses, carrying a beach bag on her arm, Saraiyu the Corona wandered the sands for a bit. Having visited Steinn and taken a well deserved rest, she was on her way back to the Tower. It was quite a ways off, she could have garganta'd back but...what was the point of having a break only to jump right back in after resting?

She'd walk back, thank you very much. Well Sonido in places, but definitely not an immediate return. Her teal hair was braided for once, its long curls barely held in a mess braid that hung over her shoulder as she sonido'd on top of a dune and felt...something. A strong power level, right on the edge of her awareness as she pinged a pequisa. She had been dampening her almost down to regular hollow level mostly to hide from anyone finding her...

Maybe if she kept it up she could see who so strong was just out here in the sands? This part of the desert had few hollows as of right now... Moving quickly towards the source, she soon found an arrancar just sitting in the sands. How weird, was he just staring at the moon? Her voice called out in warning of her precense, though he might have sensed her before this and just not cared. "How odd, an arrancar just sitting in the sands. What are you doing?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:52 am

At the sound of a voice, his attention moved from the moon and to the source of the one addressing him.

How odd...perhaps it wasn't an everyday night after all.

"Admiring the moon, there isn't much for one to do in the desert." He replied with a smile. "I quite enjoy the sense of calm it provides."

If she wanted him gone, he'd leave once his wound had healed. Looking down at it, he took notice it was already closing up. That was good, he'd be out of her hair then in a matter of minutes.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:04 am

Sarai reached up and slipped off her sunglasses, looking up at the moon with. It...was something she did herself at times, but from the top of her tower. It was calming, she loved this desert and its eternal night as much as she loved her baths. "Its not a bad thing to have nothing to do. But this desert really does have much to do if you can find things."

Even if you didn't want to. She sighed and tweaked her chain, setting off the bells. Looking down at the arrancar, she got a better look at him. Tallish, not sure how much because of his sitting... the clothes nice with a cloak to keep them so she assumed. Dark hair and a smile, calm demeanor... And a wound on his arm that was swiftly healing. Sarai frowned and moved forward, a hand snatching out to grip beside the wound and examine it. "Aaah regen. Quite quick too, how long have you been out here in the sands Arrancar?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:13 am

"I suppose, I'd rather sit and watch the moon than get into a pointless brawl with another though." It was the main reason he'd come so far out, the hollows that came to be more beast-like enjoyed their fighting...

He eyes had widened a fraction before returning to their composed state as she reached out to examine his wound, speaking of the regeneration.

"I suppose, though I would say the quickness in it's healing is due to my blood." He replied, "I've been wandering the deserts for centuries, but it didn't take long to realize my blood had slight healing properties within it."

It wasn't some big secret, so it wasn't something he minded sharing. His blood carried healing properties that he could use on either himself or other hollows. It was something he learned rather swiftly, it was so long ago though he could hardly remember the circumstances that he went about learning it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:22 am

"Brawling can be fun, but its rather boring to spend all your time doing that." She had to laugh lightly, an arrancar who didn't like fighting... There were all types, but rarely some like this one. Sarai felt ideas turning in her head and she finally gave the monster a smile and a polite nod.

"A young one then..." Sarai murmured, turning over his arm slightly, examining the wound carefully before lowering the hierro on her arm. With her free hand she sliced a small thin gash before taking some of his blood and putting it on the wound to see what happened. Her eyes were intense and focused wondering what would happen, because if his blood could heal that well...

She might wish to take him home.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:27 am

He was silent as she moved to slice a small gash in her arm before taking some of his blood, he supposed if one with intelligence were to hear it they'd certainly want to test it...he couldn't exactly blame her. He had an open wound, so it wasn't like he needed to cut himself to prove it.

The blood she took had obvious effects, her wound was already beginning to close only a moment or so after she'd applied it. His own would close soon, it was no more than a scratch compared to what it had been earlier.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:32 am

Sarai stared, her face going blank for a moment before she started laughing. She let go of the arrancar, fell onto her butt backwards in the sands and kept laughing even as her hat fell off and her bag spilled open.

Seriously!? Healing blood, she had run across an arrancar in the middle of the desert after playing hooky for a day on a sand boat... He was more than strong enough. It was just the most absurd coincidence! Her bells jingled as she laughed, wiping her eyes and trying to just accept this weirdness of fate. Finally after a few moment, she got control of herself and looked at the arrancar with bright, multicolored eyes. "What is your name Arrancar? How would you like to be less bored?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:42 am

He sat in silent surprise as the woman began laughing; she found something so hilarious that she'd actually toppled over. He couldn't quite be sure what she found so funny, was it the blood? He looked down at his wound, now closed, and raised a brow before his eyes returned to her.

Less bored?

His smile returned, his expression on of obvious piqued interest.

"Oh?" He asked. "Luca; a pleasure."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:48 am

He was curious as to why she had been laughing, but she felt no need to elaborate on it. Many found her laughter odd sometimes, it was too much hassle to always explain. He'd be better off just forgetting it for now.

Saraiyu instead smiled more as Luca, a name now to go with the face, seemed rather interested in her question. He was smiling once more as she moved to her feet, the sand falling off her her uniform. Giving him a small bow, she held out her hand for him as her braid fell forward. Her voice one of a amusement still, she had a bit of laughter in her tone. "Would you like to join the Espada, Luca? Your healing power is rather amazing, it'd be an...interesting asset to have."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 2:58 am

The Espada?

A low chuckle escaped him as he moved to take her hand, bringing himself to his feet as the sand fell from his form. They were of similar height, he realized this upon standing; not that it really mattered.

"An asset...I don't think I can bring myself to refuse, the idea of curing this boredom is much too sweet an offer. If my abilities can be of use, then I'll come."

It was certainly better than sitting around the desert doing nothing; he was intrigued.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:11 am

"Ah! That was easy, I didn't need to offer you boons or anything. Just less boring, which you will soon miss I am sure." Sarai was pleased and it showed, letting go of the man's hand as soon as he stood and she had straightened up. Letting up on her power, she didn't allow too much to seep out. Smashing him to the floor wouldn't be nice now would it?

"I am the Corona, Saraiyu Sorainu... and you Luca shall be my new Septimo~" With a finger, she reached out and touched his nose lightly with a smirk on. Behind her a garganta opened up, Sarai backing into it without looking. "This way to my home for now."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:24 am

"I could use a bit of excitement in my life, so less boring is plenty." Luca replied, adjusting his sleeves over his arm back into it's proper place now that his wound had healed.

He felt what power she'd let flare before she introduced herself. So she was the head, their leader? Of all the ones to encounter...

"A pleasure." He repeated in response to learning her name. "Is there a specific you'd prefer me to refer to you as?"

His hand went to touch his nose lightly after she'd reached out to touch it; his attention wasn't on the action long before his eyes went to the garganta that formed behind her. He followed, his smile returning to his face.

Time for a less boring life then; good riddance, boredom.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:34 am

Sarai tweaked her chain again and smiled, someone easy to please was soon to be her new Septimo. A healing arrancar who just wanted less boredom... She couldn't help but be pleased. Thinking about his words as they traveled through the rip in space and on the platform of energy she made, she hmmed. "Well... Sarai works, you're my Espada now so you can call me that most of the time. Normally if its formal occasions or important meetings Corona is the usual though. I don't do nicknames otherwise."

Stepping out, they ended up on the flat spire on top of her tower. She stretched and let her energy continue to flare out, knowing the thralls and anyone who needed her would be scurrying around inside. All that was up here was the eerily calm air and a lounge chaise... but the view was amazing. You could see her Volcano from here, Xavos' castle at the edge of the distance... The sands nearby were blown by the winds in this section into large dunes. "Welcome to Las Noches, well one of them. This is my home, well inside is the living spaces. Would you like a tour, Luca?"

She turned to see his expression, a small smirk on her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:43 am

"I see, then Sarai it is outside of those circumstances."

His eyes wandered as they exited the garganta, taking in the new scenery; it was certainly an improvement of the deserts. The deserts could be nice...but this was obviously preferable, to him anyway.

"A tour would be nice." Luca replied, returning her smirk with another smile. "You have a lovely home."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 3:57 am

"And thus you are Luca, or Septimo when I am grumpy." Sarai nodded and laughed lightly. She was just too damned pleased with this development. Here she had been wanting to fill that spot and someone who would work nicely had been stumbled upon. He was ridiculously handsome, she'd have to warn the man about Esmerelda. She might have had to for Elly as well but... Well that girl had found herself a girlfriend recently.

Appreciating how appreciative the arrancar was of her view, she was instantly in an even better mood and let it show. If he was to be an Espada he could see her moods for the most part. "This way then, to the elevator. My spiral tower is rather large and this is the tip."

Her hat and sunglasses and beach bag had been left in the sand, but she had found something so much better that she didn't even care. Moving to a pot on the ground, she stepped on it and a ring around it started glowing. However she wouldn't allow it to go down until Luca was on it.

Once he was though, it would begin moving downward at a quick pace, the walls and inside an off white color. It'd be a bit before they reached where they would need to, so Sarai spoke contemplatively. "Hm...where would you like your tattoo?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:13 am

With a nod, Luca followed Sarai onto the spot she stood on, his eyes widened slightly when they began descending. They were going quite fast, but he quickly grew accustomed and re-composed himself.

His attention went back to Sarai as she spoke. Ah, right; the tattoo.

"I'm not opposed to anywhere, really..." He replied, looking thoughtful as soon as he'd spoken. One hand went to his chin as he thought, looking down as his other moved to rest over the area where his stomach and hip met. Perhaps there? It would be on the front of his body, a bit low on his body, but he didn't really seem to care.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:24 am

Good, he adapted well. She was pleased to see Luca recovering from the drop quite quickly. He didn't seem like a fighter at all, and admitted as much to her earlier with his lack of wish to fight for fun... Anywhere? Sarai just waited patiently before following his eyes and hands as they went to his chin and then... there.

That spot. Moving to him, the Corona looked at what clothes were in the way and lifted his shirt slightly with one hand, the other sliding just into his pants as her power injected into his skin. It probably would burn or hurt, but as soon as Sarai knew the number was on his skin she rose up from her slightly bent position. Lifting his shirt up a bit higher, her other hand tugged his pants down as she examined the number 7 right where he had wanted it. "Ah, looks nice."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:35 am

His hand left his chin as Sarai approached him, his expression never changing as she lifted his shirt, her hand moving under the fabric of his pants slightly; his expression scrunched slightly at the burning sensation, but over all he bit back most of the pain that was caused.

When she pulled back, the number now applied on his skin, he cleared his throat and composed himself once more. At Sarai's words he gave a small nod, looking down at the seven. "Yes, it's quite nice. Thank you."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 4:51 am

"Welcome." Sarai laughed lightly and let go of his clothes, straightening them for him before moving away. A moment after that the elevator slowed and then halted, a door sliding out from behind a section of wall. Her hand went on the door and it too slid back, revealing a short corridor. "This way, not many are allowed into anything but my private chambers or the top of the tower. If you wish to open a gargata and visit, you may open one in a spot I will show you. Otherwise I'll be rather cross."

Stepping into the hall, she moved down it at a decent pace knowing Luca would follow. The air down here was much more humid and warm than the desert outside, getting moreso the closer to end of the corridor. At the end was another door, this one with a handle that she grabbed and opened, stepping into a huge domed room that was just filled with things.

In the center stood the large, always heated and always water flowing too and from it, Bath. Right now no steam rose from it but water still poured into it among the gently colored mosaic tiles. Around the edges were tables and chairs and and benches. From this point of view, to the left was a section of screens marking off a spot that a bed could be seen from inside. They were standing on a blue colored rug, to their right was a small section where it looked there was a small place to eat... Why that was there? Who knew. There were other spots, but they were rather far away.

Soft instrumental music played in the background and Sarai sighed and smiled, waving her arm out. "This is my private room. Is there anything you want or need while we are here before I show you the rest of it? I know arrancar don't need to eat but I do have some of the human world foods and drinks."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:05 am

"Right, I'll be sure to watch myself then."

Luca followed, his eyes roaming around as the tour officially began. It was getting warmer, obviously so as they continued down the hall. It became even warmer as they neared the end of the corridor, the humidity becoming more obvious as well.

The Corona's chambers were quite impressive, if he didn't already have a decent control on his emotions he'd likely be in visible awe, though his eyes had widened slightly; a large bath, the domed room, he wasn't quite sure of the food, but whatever...

"It's quite impressive, though there isn't anything I'm in need of at the moment; I'm perfectly content." He replied, returning he smile with a calm one of his own.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:36 am

The rather calm man's eyes widened and his words soothed Sarai. A more enthusiastic reaction would be nice but he didn't really react to much it seemed. He gave the best reaction she could expect from him and so she moved on. "Well that's good. There are some things you do need however, that you were unaware of. You do need a bath, you smell of the desert and blood. Hm, I'll have to have a place for you made soon too. Until then you can stay in one of the other's homes or here. Shinya might like company? Xavos is antisocial but he might allow you to stay there. Esmerelda... she will probably want to have sex with you and won't stop until she gets it if you stay there. Dagon... has followers... And Levi is a snake woman who might crush you with hugs."

"Thats in addition to here, I have other spots off this main dome that you could stay in for now." Sarai spoke of the others as she led Luca around the huge place. Most of the spots were self explanatory so she felt no need to describe what was all there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 5:48 am

A bath, ah...he supposed that be for the best; he hadn't exactly noticed a smell, but then again he'd been living with the same smell for a long time now so it wasn't something that'd gone noticed by him.

He listened to the options of a temporary living space until one could be worked for him as he followed her around the large area. He wasn't opposed to sharing a space with anyone for now, he figured if he were among the espada now socializing would be for the best...even if his usual instinct was to stick by himself.

"If you think one of them would enjoy the company, I don't mind sharing a space with them for now...normally I would prefer being alone, but I suppose it would be better for me to socialize..." He replied, though it sounded as if he were mostly thinking aloud.

As for the bath...was he supposed to here, in her chambers? He didn't mind, but simply assuming wasn't something he particularly wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:00 am

"If you want to be alone, here would be best. Socializing is up to you, you should meet them all one day at least but for now its best to just get you set up." Sarai shrugged, it wasn't like she was opposed to having another dressing up victim and Luca seemed to just go with the flow for everything. It'd be not boring indeed for him.

When he didn't object to the bath comment, Sarai smirked and waved him to follow her closer, through the small tables and chairs. Kneeling down, she touched a tile and up popped a tiny control panel of...some sort. She tapped something into it and the bath shifted. A small section rose up and steps formed leading down into it. A few thralls, small humanoid arrancars, brought a few screens over and set them up once the minibath was complete. Another thrall with an armful of towels brought it behind the solid screens. Steam rose from the bath and she nodded. "There, privacy of some sort. I'll be over here, doing things while you wash."

Her arm jerked towards the the section that contained... arcade games and other such things. No matter what the steam and humidity didn't seem to go over there, there was a thin line where you could see it staying away.

If he bathed that meant more time she could stall from doing things. Yeees genius Sarai.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 6:11 am

"I suppose then I'll remain somewhere here, get accustomed to things first and then meet the others." Luca replied as he followed her past the tables and chairs towards the bath.

As she situated the area, her thralls coming and setting up an area for privacy of sorts, he removed the cloak and began untying the corset-like article around his neck, the one on his leg would come next.

"Thank you." He replied once she'd finished speaking, giving a nod as she mentioned she'd be off to the side getting other things done while he washed.

Once he was completely disrobed, he moved to the water. It was...quite a different sensation, but it wasn't bad. In fact, he could probably even say it was nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Change in Scenery   A Change in Scenery I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Change in Scenery
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: The Desert-
Jump to: