(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colors of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Colors of the Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:42 am

"I promise its all nontoxic! E-Even for you!" Aaah she hadn't thought he might be worried about that! Miyako's eyes went wide as she waved her hands, trying to reassure him it wouldn't hurt him at all. However the paper getting peeled off distracted her and she arched her back a bit as she leaned her head back, attempting and failing to see how it looked.

"Is it fine? Ah, can you hurry? Its chilly like this and I think the gloss stuff might take a bit... Mm, here, while you work on my butt and legs, I'll put it on." She hadn't...hadn't noticed at all what he meant and instead immediately bent over from her previous arched state. It...probably wouldn't help his future feelings one bit to see that as she grabbed the bowl and brushes and pulled them closer.

Staying bent like that, she began work on the front of her legs with the magic stuff and giggled softly as she applied in soft strokes the weird silvery liquid to her tattoos. As it soaked in, it took with it the colors, leaving behind entirely normal skin... Or so it appeared. She'd be able to alter it in a bit, but for right now she was getting it done step by step~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:51 am

"...Th...That's not what I'm worried about..." He already trusted that it was nontoxic since she was applying it to her damn body! That was not what he was worried about in the slightest! She was...seriously in work mode-

Gh-!?

"M-Miyako!?" She was...not helping with this! Just bending over like that, he was trying to warn her about what this might cause and she was just...

She was completely unaware.

Completely...unaware...

Was he going to have to spell it out for her!? At this rate it almost seemed he might...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:57 am

"'Biikiii. Pleeease? I need it done soon. What if something comes up and my tattoo is half finished? I didn't prepare for it to not be done when I activate it. What if it messes up and like...turns all my skin blue or something because half of it isn't done?" Miyako whined softly, the gloss soaking in and fixing her legs up. It was easier than expected, sliding over her skin and the designs with ease. She didn't need the other brushes! It looked like the whole thing just seeped in as intended without problems!

That was amazing, she was so happy with it... Though really why wasn't the rest of her getting done... The brush slid up her thighs and to her hips, causing her to straighten up fully again before she bent over and went down the other leg.

Her work of art could be ruined by his slow actions! This was unacceptable in an art assistant! "It's not like I can put it on my butt myself. I mean it tells you a bit where to put it but it would be really really hard to even still. I'm telling you you won't mess up, it'd be hard to mess up okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:03 am

He...really was going to have to spell it out for her...

"Miyako... Think... I beg of you..." Hibiki stated; "I don't...have a work mode like you...what do you think...me...having to apply, and smooth out that tattoo paper on your butt will do?"

Really! Her work mode really took away these obvious answers from her. He wasn't an actual art assistant. He didn't have nerves of steel when it came to his damn partner asking if he would rub a tattoo paper onto her damn ass!

This was a road that shot straight into a hell of a disaster! ...and her bending down like she was to do all this wasn't helping!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:10 am

Miyako seemed oblivious, utterly and completely oblivious to what Hibiki was attempting to spell out for her... "I am thinking! It'll be really just awkward to reach and even then I can't see if its in the right spot. I won't be able to reach it all possibly and then my work will be ruined..."

Now that she knew she could just put it on all over her skin for the most part, her other leg finished in record time as she rose back up. Turning around, Miyako gave him her patented baby otter eyes and her lower lip trembled softly. "Weeks...of work... down the drain 'Biki... Please? I'm begging you please... I don't want it to be ruined... I need you, Hibiki!"

Whatever he was worried about... whether it was toxicity...messing up... Any of it! It wasn't going to happen and now that she realized an assistant would be helpful she needed him!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:15 am

No... No, this wasn't fair. She was using that damn tone, eyes, and...and sad look on him! For this!? This wasn't a fair fight, this wasn't at all, and she had to know that at least!

She was completely oblivious right now when it came to anything even remotely regarding urges, and what would certainly cause them.

He was in dangerous territory... He shouldn't have come up, he should have just fucking stayed down and napped! This was hell, this was going to be hell...

"T...Turn around..." God damn it, he hated life. He was just... He was just going to go and drown himself after this. Sounded perfectly reasonable.

Death in a nice, hot bath that would just wash all of his pain and suffering away!
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:22 am

Miyako knew it wasn't fair to use her secret weapon like that and decided she'd make it up for him later... They hadn't had one of his favorites in a few days, she'd make it for him this time!

It was just important that this get done... He caved though, caved so hard and Miyako gave him a shining smile and turning as commanded. "Yay! Thank you! After that's done you can put the gloss on and it'll be all done."

She gave a pleased giggle and began applying the gloss to her own front now, getting all of that done while he worked. Her sides and arms and torso needed the finishing touch~ Then the rest could follow.

Hibiki was the best assistant ever!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:28 am

Hibiki was not pleased with these events, not pleased in the slightest because he already knew what would come, and Miyako wouldn't be phased in the slightest... She was too far gone into her work mode...

This was a greatly unfair and onesided battle...

Her thanks hardly recieved much response as she turned around as asked.

G-God damn it...damn it all to hell...

What had he done in life to deserve this torture? W...Well, probably a few things, but that was besides the point! In his opinion, this was unjust, cruel torture...

He swore to fucking hell if she gave the tiniest reaction towards this-!

Trying to force his focus...on anything but what he was doing and what any of this would do, he set to...to work...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:35 am

Luckily for Hibiki, Miyako was in work mode and honestly would not be able to respond unless he grabbed rather sensitive parts of her in an overtly sexual manner. Or spoke in her ear in a gravely, hungry tone.

One of those two would immediately knock her out of it. Luckily for both of them, the groping of her butt in the name of art was not one of those things.

Her front was quickly getting glossed up, the ink sinking properly into her skin as she got her chest and a bit up her shoulders. By now she was just slathering it on in large strokes so it just all soaked in regardless before she moved down her arms.

Another lucky break for Hibiki was the fact that her butt had less area than her back so he could quickly move onto her legs once finished so the ink could soak in~ How nice for him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:42 am

Hibiki continued working, his attempts at...at trying to keep his focus somewhere else not working; if he forced his attention elsewhere he'd slack and Miyako apparently wasn't accept failure in this considering that tone she'd used on him.

If he fucked up, she'd be upset beyond reasoning and he'd be stuck with urges and guilt to top it all off!

This was fucked up, this was cruel...and at the time being he was still questioning what the hell had he done to get himself put into this situation. He couldn't put his focus elsewhere, he had to actually pay attention...

This was killing him...

Finally...finally though it seemed he could stop, the edges of the paper lifting and signifying completion and he moved to peel it off. This was hell...

L-Legs, just focus on doing her damn legs now...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:47 am

Miyako felt a bit bad as Hibiki helped her, worried she'd made him upset as he'd gone completely silent. Maybe using that tone and look for this had been a bad idea...?

But... it had to be perfect after all the work! He could do that, she knew he could...

Finishing up both of her arms, she lifted them and double checked for any missing spots... It seemed all of her front, sides and arms were done! Smiling, she realized he'd moved onto her legs and the woman turned only the upper half of her body to try and see. "Ah thank you so much! Here, I'll put the stuff on as best I can, I'm pretty flexible! Just get any spots I don't when you have a chance, please?"

With that she got to work with the brush, attempting to use the longer handled stick to start from the top of her shoulders and work their way down. It was hard... but she felt she could do it and have Hibiki catch any mistakes when he was done with her legs!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 7:55 am

The...legs were even worse than doing her butt! He had to crouch down to get to her legs, meaning he had to actually be... Why had this happened to him!?

Miyako was thanking him, but he had already descended... He was already in his dying process that he was...was... Miyako would probably just think he was hard at work, but he was completely dead inside.

He still had to help her put the other stuff on too...

"R...Right..." Of course...

Of course he could do that, of course...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:00 am

Miyako seemed pleased even with that half hearted response, giving a happy giggle as she felt him working on her legs. Perfect! It'd all be done in no time!

She worked her way down her back, probably missing spots and chunks in her large sweeps but as long as she got the majority Hibiki could finish it...

Reaching her butt took only a bit longer, and by the time she was halfway through with the large sweeps that got portions of her butt done the ink from her legs should be seeped in! Then he could take over this job and she could show him the beauty of it~

Miyako gave a happy humming, pleased with all of this work even as her boyfriend crouched dead below her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:07 am

L-Legs...almost... They were almost done, they had to be almost done, he couldn't take this. This was torture, horrible torture...could he just go back downstairs after this?

No. He still had to help with...with the brush...

After that though...could he escape? Could he manage to escape? Bringer's Light maybe? Was he that desperate to get away? ...Yes. He was.

Miyako was...humming even!? She truly had no idea, truly had no idea what this was causing...

The paper! The edges were peeling, and Hibiki went about getting them off. Almost done...he was almost done...

"Got...G-Got the legs..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:11 am

"Yaaay! Thank you, this is such a help! Once I'm done, want to see how it works? I'll give you a full show." Miyako grinned and turned to look down at Hibiki once he proclaimed her legs done. Her hands were full of the bowl of magical ink and brush before she held them out for him to take. The legs part of it would be a pain so he could just do all of them...

"Please just double check and fill in the spots I missed! There shouldn't be any color on my skin that isn't like...just minor little beauty marks or something okay?" Other than minor birth marks like cute moles or such, no colors should exist on her skin and after handing him the items, she turned back around to let him do his thing. To help him too, she lifted her arms above her head before setting them on it, resting them as if stretching them for now.

"If you see any on the rest of me, please fill them in too. I might have you do a quick check of my body before I show you the stuff, just in case." Miyako nodded, the plans firmly set as work mode ruled all and ruined all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:20 am

Give him a full show!? Hibiki sucked in a breath, having to hold his head down for a moment as Miyako handed the ink and brush off to him. He...eventually accepted.

A full show? He had already had a full show of something and he wasn't sure if he wanted an vibrant encore...

"Before the full show can...can I just have a bathroom break first?" Escape, he needed to fucking escape this. If he used a bathroom break as an excuse he could just...just lock himself in!

Double check, fill in...any spots she missed...gh...

"A-Ah..." Just...fill in the spots she missed...

He did as asked...

He...did as asked...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:27 am

Miyako felt like something was wrong as Hibiki sucked in a breath but that was quickly answered as he mentioned a bathroom break. "Ah! Yeah, that's totally fine. Sorry to make you hold it like this... Ahaha, you shoulda said something before? I'm almost done I think so you can just come back after you are done so I can show you."

He seemed intent on finishing this though so she stood still, though now she was worried she had kept him here... Maybe that's why he was feeling so weird?

"Mm, if you think you can hold it I can just show you the one thing! It'll only take a second or two and I'm really excited for it... Just gimme the okay when you are done. Please?" Well...he'd held it that long... and her excitement couldn't be contained one bit. Just... a few seconds longer... That's all she needed once he'd gone over her for any missing spots.

She let him do as he wanted to check though, standing perfectly still and waiting for the okay.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:43 am

He got the okay! As soon as he was done with this he could bolt! He could, he could escape, and...and just lock himself up! That was...some form of motivation as Miyako stood still for him to get any of the spots she'd missed.

Doing this...was not helping him, but...damn it if he could just get away...

....Hah?

If he...thought he could... She was excited, really excited to show him...whatever it was... So he would be required to see this "full show" before his escape...

...What had he done to deserve this?

She was asking him like that...he couldn't...just...

"F...Fine..." God damn it.

Just get the missed spots, he was almost done...almost... If he could just get this done, and...see whatever this show was of hers...

"D...Done..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 8:51 am

"I won't show you everything I promise!" Miyako smiled brightly, more happy giggles escaping her as sparkles filled the air. Hibiki was doing a good job examining her thoroughly and making sure no spots were missed, so she wanted to make it quick for him.

She'd just do the one thing and then he could go! No need to keep him here for more than a moment longer once it was done.

As he gave the all done though, she gave a happy laugh and turned towards him, grabbing one of his hands and bringing it to her mouth to kiss before she backed up. "Watch now, from my feet up okay?"

A hand moved to the top of her chest and she hoped this would work as she took a deep breath, which...probably wasn't helping his state at all. Not that she noticed as she drew a circle there, the motions and way she pressed setting the specific set of commands off. It relied really on her thoughts, but the motions helped solidify that process into true action.

AS she did so, she began spinning softly in place, raising her arms up... From her feet to her legs and up and up, dark green vines seemed to grow up her. As they did so and moved, fractal flowers burst in bright colors across her skin. One bloomed around her navel, some on her lower back accentuating her butt, some bloomed up her shoulder blades as it seemed to grow up her body.

As she turned back around, the flowers and vines covered her in a tempting and delicate manner. Not too much color or covering as her pale and soft skin still showed through in a large portion. "See? This is just one of them! I combined a few different designs so I can get what I want out of it. How do you like it, Hibiki?"

Her eyes were glowing in excitement and happiness, it'd worked perfectly!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:01 am

Hibiki moved to sit, wanting to just...be anyway in order to avoid sights of his current predicament as Miyako told him to watch, and he gave a nod before he waited to see...what the hell was going to happen.

Watch from her feet up...a-alright...

D-Did she need to kiss one of his hands!? ...And then put her hands at the...the top of her chest like that and then... She was killing him. How could she literally have no idea at what all of this had done? How?

It was... He could hardly fathom her work mode anymore...

As she began to spin, he did as asked and watched from her feet as...V-Vines!? Sh-She'd...animated tattoos!? Flowers...blooming... Where those flowers were blooming and how they were all set on her skin...were more things that continued to not help his predicament, in fact...he was getting worse.

He watched...just as he'd said he would...definitely watched...and when she stopped and asked him what he thought she forced him from his thoughts with a light startle.

"G-G...Good, p-...pretty incredible-" Definitely...aha... "G-G...Great, a-amazing jobonit-!"

He was dying. Fully dying, and he'd given her his honest feelings...now he finally made that break for it, unable to help it now as he used Bringer's Light to make his damn escape, hardly even using the stairs to get down before bolting to the bathroom and promptly locking the door.

Wasn't... He wasn't coming out... He'd just...live here...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:08 am

Miyako was smiles, all smiles as Hibiki stared up in what she could only assume was pure awe at her amazing creation. She'd worked weeks, planning on how color would go where, what it would do... how it would work, on over three dozen different papers...

He seemed entranced and that finally began to shift her from work mode into normal everyday Miyako. He'd liked the show! Maybe later she'd show him the other things it could do too!

However as he spoke up, his entrancement breaking, the words were stuttered and broken and the young woman wasn't sure anymore if it was from awe or something else... But she beamed and clapped her hands, unable to help the happiest laugh before...

He promptly vanished, vanished entirely!

"Th-..." She hadn't gotten even a thank you out... He...really had to go...

Miyako was happy he'd waited that long though before sighing as she heard the bathroom door slam shut. The lock though was what startled her... He never locked the door and she blinked, moving to the edge of the second floor, looking down.

"Hibiki...? Are you okay?" Maybe she should...check on him? With that thought in mind she headed for the stair, having been planning on cleaning up but now worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:13 am

Hibiki had fallen to the floor against the door, his back against it as he let out a huff of air now that he was finally in...well, a safe area. He could and would be fine here...he could just...live here the rest of his life. He had a bath...bath...

...Yeah.

He remained there for a bit, sitting there on the floor for a few moments until he finally had to move, moving to the shower where... He turned on the cold water, not even bothering to undress. A startled noise of sorts escaped at the sudden coldness, but...

It needed to be done...

Was he too far gone though? Whatever, he could try this! Just anything! Cold first and then he could just...die in warm water later...

The noise of the shower drowned out Miyako's question, leaving Hibiki unable to hear her to give a response.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:20 am

Miyako was most of the way down the stairs when she heard the shower... What was going on? He'd asked for a bathroom break not...

Was he sick!? Had... something happened?! What the hell could make him take a shower right now?!

Worried now, she hopped down the rest of the stairs and skidded out into the entry area. The bathroom door was locked but not for long! His key ring was on the stand near the entrance, with the special key she'd made and given to him.

Too worried to think about logic or really anything, when Hibiki did things like this something was majorly wrong, Miyako rushed to the bathroom door and unlocked it. It was thrown open and she...paused in the doorway at the odd sight of him just fully dressed in the shower.

There was no steam rising...

She blinked, opened her mouth... closed it... Opened it again and got out a minor croak. "...H-Hibiki?"

Her tattoos hadn't changed one bit, nor was she the least bit dressed at all still...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:25 am

Miyako's sudden entrance got a jolt out of Hibiki as he heard the door, but he resisted the urge to look to her as she questioned what was wrong. This was...not how he'd wanted to be seen right now... She...didn't seem to be in work mode anymore, which...was bad if she realized what the hell was going on...

Was it bad?

Whatever... Whatever he didn't give a shit, the cold water wasn't working yet! This was a nightmare.

"F-Fine...I'm fine, Miyako..." Hibiki answered, or at least tried; it was...hard to talk when he was dead and also freezing to an even further death.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 9:32 am

...This was not fine! Whatever else it was, fine did not describe it!

"Y-You are not fine! Whats wrong?!" With a choked and worried sound following her question, Miyako rushed into the bathroom at Hibiki's not fine words. Skidding across the floor, she tossed open the shower door and threw herself into the frigid water, with a loud shriek as the cold water made contact with her skin, to attempt to turn off the shower head.

However instead of doing so, misjudging the wet floor, she instead froze up a bit as she shrieked, not expecting it to be that cold. It caused her to slip and end up tipping over in a klutz filled move that ended with her on her butt on the shower floor, getting sprayed with cold water and staring...up...

At...an obvious problem... "...O-Oh..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colors of the Heart
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next