(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Colors of the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Colors of the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 12:54 am

With a light plop, Hibiki let the book currently in his hand fall to his chest as he lay there on the couch of the apartment, his eyes looking to the ceiling as he rested back before giving a puff of a breath, blowing away some of the hair in his face.

His hair had gotten longer over hte past three months, but that wasn't something he really took any notice too, surprisingly...

Today was another day off, so he was perfectly content to relax back and enjoy the free time. Eat, nap, bathe, read some, nap again...

Sounded like a good day to him.

He did give a brief glance upstairs, unable to see much from his positioning; could go up in a minute...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:06 am

Miyako didn't pay Hibiki any mind, though he was probably used to that by now. When she was entranced in a new project or passion the young woman lost touch with most of the outside world. She'd been a bit harried lately, what with her graduation fast approaching and several special projects due earlier in the month, but for now she had a minor break and was content to try something new...

It wasn't like she could do much else, a lot of the big stuff for her final year was out of the way... All that was left were one or two projects and her final exams, though those weren't exactly exams as one would think. She was under a lot less pressure than her friends due to her acceptance into the university for months now, so she'd been stuck at home most weekends for a month with no one to go to the club...

Which is where her idea came about.

What about tattoos? Sometimes they all put paint on their skin and danced but it always looked so tacky and washing it off was a pain. But what if... What if... she made, for herself obviously, some paints that would soak into her skin like tattoos and that she could flip the colors for at a touch?

It was super possible! The star around her neck in the clear bubble hung down, having slipped from her shirt as paper sounded while she scrambled around. A large, long roll of white paper with the latest of her designs lay there. It had to be pretty and had been a side project really, so she hadn't put much thought into it until today when the urge to finish it had filled her.

Nearby sat the final result of her powers as well, the perfect brush and ink set! Several sizes of brushes that looked like they were made of crystal gems, with almost clear brush bristles sat near a bowl filled with an odd looking liquid. Next to those were papers with stenciled designs on them, an odd paper that looked like it was floating just a bit...

This was way more complicated to get on her than she'd initially suspected and the work would take a bit...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:15 am

Hibiki had shut his eyes, having decided on rest for now as Miyako worked on her paintings upstairs. She was focused on a project, and it was best not to disturb her, though when she was focused she was focused... There was practically no pulling her away from it.

That was fine though, she wanted to work, she could work; it's what she enjoyed doing after all, painting, drawing, and the like...

With a yawn, he turned to face the back rest of the couch...until he heard a lot of crinkling going on. Miyako was walking around? Guess she needed something...

He didn't exactly sleep, or even shut his eyes again...instead choosing to just listen to what was going on up there.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:31 am

The crinkling got worse for a few moments before a giant tearing sound was heard.

Miyako tore off the edge of the paper, pulling it back to examine it from a better perspective. Loud sounds of paper being moved were able to be heard as she went and set it up in some better light. The windows had a bit of snow on them so it was filtering the light, as was the cloudy and mildly snowing sky.

But still it looked like a solid design! Haaah yessss!

On the large paper were frontal, side and back views of her entire body. She'd draw in the special stencils on the actual life sized version of herself! There were several designs, they would criss cross and cover her whole body, but each were their own color or two.

One was almost fractal in design, one was bubbly, one was flower and vine themed, one was almost lightning themed. All of them covered her whole body~

It seemed good enough...

The paper was moved again, placed back on the floor as she immediately moved to grab the weird floaty paper. It was pressed to the designs, absorbing them onto the pages as she set them all over the work...

Colors, tones, shape and size were absorbed directly onto these now vibrating lightly pages. Small bits of her power were arcing off, giving off energy as soft sounds were made. If Hibiki could sleep through this, it would be a miracle... but Miyako had forgotten he existed as she watched her work reach the final stages.

Wait, she'd have to strip! Might as well now, the young woman beginning to shed her clothes, leaving the star necklace in place. She'd kept her hair short now, keeping in style with her cute ribbon, which caught on her shirt when it was tugged over her head.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:37 am

More paper rustling...and more...and more... Just what the hell was she doing up there? He'd thought she'd been painting, but... A rip? Hibiki sat up a little, though it was still hard to see up to where Miyako was from where he was.

All he heard was the paper being crumpled and moved about...

"You into paper mache now or somethin'?" He called up, blinking; he didn't really expect an answer, since she was likely focused but...

Really...

That didn't sound like painting...and from what he knew she'd planned on painting today... She suddenly get inspiration to start a new hobby, or project or something...? Hah?

...There was a slight signature flare...? She was using her powers? W...What the hell kind of project was she working on? Gh...she wasn't going to tire herself out, was she?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 1:46 am

Miyako didn't notice Hibiki's words, instead watching as the reaction died down. A sizzling sound came from the paper before it rippled through the rainbow and settled... All color but for the special stenciled stuff seeped out, leaving it entirely clear except for the designs. Unlike regularly though, the colors on the clear paper now were not mixed, merely overlaid in layers that would seep into her skin one at a time!

She just needed the glaze for them to set it fully!

That was what that odd liquid was for! It almost looked like quick silver... Blinking now though, Miyako reached down and took off the first strip of magic stencil transfer paper and applied it to the top of her thigh. She gave a minor hiss as it felt almost too hot to the touch, but as she flattened it to her skin the ink began to seep in in the proper layers. Success! She'd wait for this one to get done then move onto the next.

Once all of them were in, then she could put the finishing touch on!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:06 am

Hibiki waited, and waited...but there wasn't a response from Miyako, and he about shrugged, intending to trust her with whatever the hell she was doing and lie back down before... T-The hell was that sizzling sound!?

Painting...or...whatever else she could possible be doing should not involve sizzling!

Finally, after sitting there he finally got up, and made his way to the stairs just in time to hear a hiss of sorts, which caused him to increase his walking speed as he reached the top.

"M-Miya-...k..o..."

......H-Hah...?

Hibiki blinked, and blinked again, looking at...whatever this all was before looking to Miyako...and then at the stuff again...and then back to Miyako.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:19 am

Miyako didn't even hear Hibiki or notice him coming up the stairs, bent over as she peeled the empty pages off of her body. It'd gotten harder once she'd had to do more, lining them up properly was a bit annoying but the paper seemed to know where it was supposed to go and helped her a bit.

She looked down at her legs and gave a happy squeal before reaching for more paper and applying it with a little hissing sound again to her abdomen. Her hands slid up her body while pressing the paper to her skin and she gave a yelp when she got to her breasts, the heat a bit much on that more sensitive area before the ink started to seep into her body once again...

Miyako was too entranced, not even noticing Hibiki even now...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:26 am

"M...Miyako..." He'd gotten no response, she was just...he didn't even know what she was doing to herself! Colors, lots of...lots of colors, and just... Hibiki didn't get it, she'd summoned her powers for...this?

He didn't understand, and he blinked again as his eyes went to her legs just before she squealed happily. H-Hissing sound...

"Miyako..." He said, a bit more sternly this time in attempt to get her attention, but...now on her breasts? Didn't that hurt!? She'd just yelped for fuck's sake! If it was painful then why was she doing it!?

With a groan Hibiki tried to move closer to her, though considering everything currently up here it was a bit difficult. "Mi. ya. ko."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:46 am

Miyako didn't notice Hibiki until she had smoothed the paper out, the slightly too much to handle heat similar to sticking ones foot in a hot tub for the first time after the pool. It was just a bit shocking was all.

As she finished smoothing it out, the ink seeping into her skin, she heard something that sounded like 'ko' in a familiar voice. Miyako blinked and looked up, staring up at the worried form of her boyfriend. She just gave him bright smile. "I thought you'd be napping, 'Biki. Whats up?"

What was wrong? Why was he staring at her?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 2:51 am

It really was difficult to call Miyako out of her focus when it came to this stuff, really...really difficult, but not impossible, as she finally responded to him after awhile.

What's up?

Hibiki opened his mouth to speak, but then closed it...not even sure how to begin to answer that. Yes, he had...attempted napping, and had planned on doing so even with the paper moving stuff, but the sizzling and hissing and anything that signified a pained response was where he drew the line on how much he'd listen to without checking up on her.

"You're burning yourself...?" Well...there was a place to start; it was obviously more than burning though, and he knew that...but it was the only way he knew of how to describe it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:05 am

Miyako smiled and tilted her head, confused as Hibiki spoke before the paper began to fall off of her torso. Her gaze went to her body before she reached for the corner of the now completely clear paper before peeling it off.

Aaah the sounds she'd made were bothering him... She looked back up, meeting his hazel gaze with a smile. "Sorry, I didn't know you could hear it. Its not burning, its like... when you stick your foot in a little too hot bath? Just that initial heat. It's not burning me, just um uncomfy."

Miyako still didn't explain one bit what she was doing, though that was par for course when she was excited and enthralled in something. Instead she turned around and pointed to her entirely bare back and legs. "Here! See those papers, can you place them on my back like how they are on the drawings down there? Since you are awake and up here it'd help me a lot. It should tell you when it lines up right and then you just smooth it in."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 3:09 am

If it was uncomfy then why the hell was she doing...whatever she was doing. It might not burn, but if it was uncomfortable... Hibiki still clearly didn't understand, and it was evident in his expression as Miyako smiled at him.

She didn't explain, which of course did nothing to help him understand what was going on, but as she began talking about the papers he glanced over to them.

Place them on her back? It'd...tell him when it lined up right? H-Hah?

But it was uncomfortable for her...

"It's uncomfortable on you though..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:14 am

Wondering why he wasn't coming over to help, when normally the man would, she was stuck standing there naked for a few moments a bit awkwardly... But the question was promptly answered as he spoke up.

Miyako's smile grew more at his words and looked over her shoulder, arms lifting up and hands pointing to her back. "So? It hurts way less than normal tattoos and this one will do cool things! Or well it will once I apply the final layer. I'll need your help too, guess I didn't think this entire thing through... But please? Its just a little weird feeling, nothing too bad."

He was worried about it hurting her... Such a cutie. But she had to reassure him it wasn't too bad and thus continued on.

"Its not like I stop you from taking mildly hot baths or like you stop yourself, 'Biki." Her otter eyes begged him, turning pleading just in case he wouldn't... "I've...been working on this for weeks now..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:42 am

It hurt way less than a normal tattoo.... She was giving herself tattoos...? Hibiki looked at what Miyako had done so far, and then over to the papers she wanted him to help her with. Magic tattoos now...

How many things would she invent before she even graduated?

Gh... She...did not stop him from taking hotter baths, s-so...? He was still having trouble seeing how the two were the same, and was about to question her further when she...

...That wasn't a fair tactic. She was using her eyes on him, using those sad looks and tone...gh...g..

"....It doesn't hurt?" He questioned, again, looking off to the side this time as he...undeniably folded.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 4:51 am

"It doesn't hurt, just feels a little uncomfy in the first, the very first second, when it makes contact. Then its reaaaally fine. Like super super fine as it soaks in!" Miyako knew she won once he caved ad gave him a brilliant, otter sunshine smile before turning her head around so he could now get her back. It wouldn't hurt to make him feel better about it though... She didn't want him worried.

She made motions with her hands, smoothing motions in the air above her head so he could see before speaking. "Please make sure to smooth it in, I don't know what'll happen if its not but... I mean if we mess up I can just get rid of it with my brushes."

Miyako couldn't wait to amaze him with her idea and how the tattoos worked! It would be so cool and she was sure it would make him awed and amazed... Not that she was doing it to do that, she was doing it because she wanted and it seemed fun.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:02 am

The very first second...

Hibiki...still didn't like that, but he was completely trusting her word on this that it would be alright. It needed to...soak in, and he needed to be sure to smooth it in when applied? He listened, and eventually gave a small nod as she reassured him that if anything...she could just use her brushes to get rid of any problems.

...He really hoped there wouldn't be any problems in the first place.

Picking up the paper, he turned to Miyako, looked at it, and then looked back to her. "...On...your back, then?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:08 am

Miyako waited for Hibiki to digest her words, knowing he'd do his best and not mess up... She trusted his steady hands and good eyes! Hearing him pick up the paper, she couldn't help turning her head a bit again and was glad she did as he asked about the back. Looking at the paper in his hands, before down at the sheets on the floor she paused for a moment and then gave a nod.

"Yep! That ones for my back. The other one is for my butt and then the final two are the backs of my legs. Ah here, I'll do my arms at the same time." Bending over for a second, she picked up the right arm one and made sure it lined up. The paper gave minor vibrations until it was perfectly settled so she had no real issues and then began smoothing it in with another minor hiss only at the start. "Like this? See? Make sure not to miss a spot is all..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:19 am

"....Hah?"

This one was for her back, but... Pardon? For her what? ...Hibiki blinked, watching as Miyako applied the paper to her arm as he still stood there. "...Why is one for your butt necessary?"

Shouldn't she avoid putting spirit tattoos in places like that!?

Of all places it seemed like her lower areas were parts she'd not want to put...burning-but-not-quite-burning spirit tattoos!

A bit cautiously, as he was still thrown off, he approached her, and went about working on her back, but...

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:24 am

"It'd look a little weird if it just cuts off randomly, its a full body tattoo after all. I designed it this way, they won't appear normally unless I want them to so its not a big deal... And they all won't appear at once. The ink's layered so I can turn the designs on and off at will!" Miyako spoke in a happy, distracted tone as she finished smoothing out the one arm before working on the other. That one could soak in...

"It's got to soak in though, so you'll have to leave the paper on for a bit once its there. Once all the ink is in my skin you can just peel the paper off." She continued her explanation, obviously concentrating on her work as she felt Hibiki begin smoothing the paper onto her back.

Besides there was one important reason why... "Some of my skirts are really short and it'd be really weird looking for the designs to cut off. Bleh. Not really cool or aesthetically pleasing."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:54 am

"...." Well...he couldn't exactly refute some of her words, but...still... A butt tattoo..A spiritual butt tattoo... She could apply that one, right? He could only silently hope she could if she truly wanted it.

He continued to rub the paper as needed, making sure it was settling in properly as Miyako had explained. A full body tattoo...

Miyako was obviously focused again now on her work, that work being applying all of this...

...Her skirts...? Well...yeah, some of them were short, but...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:59 am

"Then there's my bathing suit... and stuff like that. The tiny bit of skin not showing would be more work to figure out the logistics of not doing than it is to just account for it. Like... where would it start again if it stops right there? How would I continue the movement to make the design look natural? Where and when should the color scheme follow?" Miyako rambled about how the logistics of the butt tattoo worked, how it was way more effective design wise to do this this way.

The paper on her back felt just as much as the others, but it wasn't too bad once he'd smoothed it in. She gave a soft shiver, waiting for the ink to soak in and knowing it looked like a right mess right now...

Hibiki'd not said anything against the tattoo as a whole... Should she ask for his opinion? Maybe...wait till it was done. Though she'd need him to do the rest of her back stuff...

Glancing back, Miyako smiled and motioned to the floor. "After you've got the back one on, can you put the one that goes on my butt and the backs of my legs on? Once they are done I might need your help applying the final coat too."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:13 am

Hibiki...guessed she was right, she was talking like she was right with it all about figuring out the logistics and whatnot about the tattoo, and why it had to go on her butt as well as the rest of her so it would work properly...

He...didn't know how these worked, but was trusting her on it.

"A...Ah..."

He continued to rub it in, guessing it was getting there as he went on before he was forced to pause for a second. "H-Hah!?" What did she mean he'd need to do the one for her butt!? "M...Miyako......"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:19 am

The paper on her arm lifted up at the edges, that and the lack of color on the paper any longer signaling that it was done. Miyako peeled it off and let it fall, much like the rest while just cheerfully enjoying this. It felt nice having him rubbing it, though he didn't need to keep doing so after the initial one...

"When it peels like that, you can pull it off." Making sure to keep him apprised of the whole situation, she made sure to show the man how to do things... She was quite entranced in her 'artwork' mode so it was hard for her to pay attention to really anything else. Hibiki had just entered it, almost as if he were an autonomous brush that was helping in her work.

As he questioned though, she took it entirely wrong while peeling off the other arm's paper once it was done. "It won't be hard, promise. Its got a brush, you just apply it as best you can over the tattoos. Uh, please try to follow the lines a bit? You don't have to be perfect but I trust your steady hands!"

She...completely mistook his reaction for him being worried about messing up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 6:31 am

Hibiki could hardly process Miyako's words on how to tell if he was done with the paper, still taken aback by the fact he'd have to help her with her entire backside for her to be able to do this like she wanted.

"Miyako..." Trusted his steady hands!? "Y-You're gonna kill me here..."

He could not sit here and just rub a piece of magic spirit paper on her butt and just...be fine! She was in work mode, but god damn it!

Miyako's work mode was...truly dangerous.

The...one on her back seemed finished at least...and he blinked and did just as she asked and peeled it off since the edges of it had lifted. Back was...done, but...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Colors of the Heart   Colors of the Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Colors of the Heart
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next