(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Medical Clinics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Isaac didn't quite smile. More frowned a little, glancing away. "Well, not exactly. Feel like I pried a bit too much now, actually." He sighed and leaned forward. "But I'm glad you told me. Your secret is personally safe with me. I was trained at one of the ones in North America though I was never officially a member there."

He hesitated for a moment, before grimacing a little. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 1:41 am

His glance and frown made Lakshmi sigh but she was still rather upset inside to be questioned like this, though she hid it decently well. Bringing a finger to her lips, she gave a small nod. "That seems about right then. It does really explain a lot about you, thank you for trusting me in turn."

"I accept the apology. Though I have to say your observations are a bit of a failure in some ways. You are so observant, why did you not stop to think I may not want to talk about it? Or that there may be things and reasons I left that are unpleasant?" Lakshmi's voice was soft, a bit more than a whisper, but she gave Isaac a smile to take the sting from her words. "I would think about that for the next person you attempt to interrogate who you do not mean to."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 11:41 pm

"It's the least I could do." It wasn't something he could particularly help. It was like a dog and a ball. He noticed something, he needed to chase it. He perhaps didn't always think about what he was chasing till he caught it, however. "Honestly?" He leaned back in the chair, staring up at the roof.

"It didn't even cross my mind. I suspected and I confirmed." He frowned again. "I guess it's the sort of habit that makes me good at my line of work. Bad for making friends though." He growled, almost at a whisper's volume, annoyed with himself for so compulsorily investigating.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 12:12 am

"It really is awful for making friends. You should work on that if you want to try and do so." Lakshmi's words were once again blunt, perhaps a bit more blunt than they had been. She didn't want under any circumstances this man finding out about her other secrets, or even suspecting she had them. Bubble SSes were one thing, Kaimu's safety was another.

Raising an eyebrow at how comfortable he was making himself, she moved over and gave a small laugh. "You know this type of soul to soul conversations are odd in a medical examination room. I would rather, if you wished to keep my company for longer, leave this place?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 7:29 pm

"Well, I don't exactly have a long history of trying to make friends. I've never been able to really settle in one place for long." There was a slight pause before he added "Not that I keep moving by choice.." He sighed. He really hadn't meant to put her so on edge. Still, she was still talking to him. He stood up slowly.

"If my prodding hasn't offended you beyond interest of friendship, I suppose I wouldn't mind going somewhere. Where do you normally go to socialize?" He didn't exactly have any hangout spots of his own. "Really, I still haven't seen a LOT of the seireitei..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:51 am

"Well there is quite a bit of it to see. For socializing? ...I do not socialize really." Lakshmi thought for a moment and realized that she really did not. Where DID she go other than her home, that of Masaru's or Gigi's... Or Rukon?

On dates? More Rukon, with Kaimu... Or to her Island... Not in the past two hundred years had she really spent time in the Seireitei socializing. Letting out a soft chuckle, she shrugged. "I am not truly offended. Annoyed but it will fade, you seem to forget I am on duty and working, yes? I must stay in my Division for now."

Still...his words made her pause. Not moving by choice... no history of friends... Reaching up and fluffing her hair, she looked away as a bit of her face flushed from how rude she was being to the poor man. "If you wanted, after work is done we can meet in one of the... I know there is a really nice walking garden. It would be nicer and more friendly there... And I will honestly be in a better mood?"

It would be nice to talk with someone who knew about Bubble SSes and well he needed more people to connect with. She turned back and smiled softly at him, hoping to ease her words from earlier and now.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:51 pm

Now he was rightly confused. She'd been the one to suggest leaving, hadn't she? Well, whatever. He didn't particularly intend to argue with her or anything. She was one of the few people he could probably speak about his past to, after all. Plus, the garden sounded nice and if this was her foul mood, she was probably rather pleasant in a good one.

"I think I would like that. When do you get off work?" He felt odd even asking but it would make further socialization difficult if he didn't know when to come back. He figured he owed her a nice chat after prying into her business and her helping him with his back.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:05 am

"Around three, barring emergencies." Lakshmi's smile softened, it seemed Isaac was in fact willing to meet up with her and talk. She felt a bit better about her attitude, it seems he would allow her to make it up to him.

If she had in fact noticed his confusion, she would have explained to him that she had merely meant her office or some other place in the squad. As it was, they had spent an oddly long time alone in an examination room... And well rumors could start from less. "I will meet you there unless I am held up, in which case I will instead send someone to tell you. Does that sound reasonable?"

She held out her hand for a friendly shake, her head tilting as she waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 2:41 am

Isaac nodded. "Three at the walking garden." He repeated in confirmation, heading for the door. He stopped when she extended her hand, glancing at it before reaching out and giving it a firm shake, giving her another nod, but a bit of a smile showing this time. He headed out the door and looked around. Hrm. No nosy nurses. That was a plus. Hardly wanted rumors flying about the two of them. She was officially the only doctor here he trusted, after all.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 3:12 am

Isaac was nice enough. Lakshmi followed soon after, looking nonchalant with his papers. None of the nurses commented, no looks or anything really. It hadn't seemed too abnormal then, good. She felt shifty due to the secretive nature of what they had discussed.

Oh well, it was back to work... Sending Kaimu a message on her phone, she wanted him to know she'd only be stopping by for a bit once she got home so if he was out in Rukon and wanted to stay... He could.

She had another friend date~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medical Clinics
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2