(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Medical Clinics

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 am

This is the area where those who need a check up or a minor visit go. It is not for serious injuries, merely check ups or such.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 2:51 am

Isaac walked into the clinic, hand reaching back to rub his side, trying to move to his back. Coming through the senkaimon had been a little rough on his back, although it still felt mostly better. He walked, a little stiffly, over to the check in counter.

"Hey, is it possible to get a medical squad member to check my back? I don't think it's anything serious, I just was a little rough on it." He said with a grimace.

The receptionist rolled her eyes. Spec Ops boys always coming in with stupid injuries saying it's 'no big deal'. She was just waiting for this one to find out he had something like an entire dagger INSIDE his spine or something. but nothing serious! Just a little rough! Idiots. She went off to find the first doctor she could.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:00 am

The receptionist, after giving a lengthy tirade about no big deals and spec ops people's inability to feel pain, drug behind her a rather curious Captain of the division. Wearing a lab coat and scrubs, her eyes widened as she recognized the Captain of the Special Ops himself. He looked in pain and she stifled a smile as the receptionist glared. This man wasn't worth the Captain's time.

One eyebrow raised, she held out her arms to see if he needed help. "Come on, let me help you to a room so I can get that looked at. I was informed if there was a dagger back there I was to just stick it back in and twist it a bit this time."

Infinite amusement sounded in her voice as she attempted to get the man to let her help just a bit.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:26 am

He didn't like the look on that nurse's face. Or the doctor's face. Or the fact that the doctor's face was that of the captain. He looked away and growled. Great. He could REALLY look stupid now..

"Well if you find it just make it quick and put me out of my misery." he muttered, already embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:35 am

"That goes against my code. But I can always just hand the knife over to you and turn away if you really want." Lakshmi moved carefully and helped Isaac to a room, trying not to smile. She had mostly been amused at the receptionists reactions, not his injury... but that muttered comment was amusing in and of itself. A quick glance showed no knife so she wasn't too worried. Sighing as she closed, Lakshmi looked at Isaac and nodded as she stifled her smile.

"Normally I would be more professional but I assume you want in and out yes, Captain Winters? Can you take off your top or do you need help? I need to look at your back, but if that sort of movement will strain it just let me do it."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:41 am

"Gotta do everything yourself, huh?"  He said with an amused sigh.  He followed her to a room and hopped up on the thing, nodding when told to remove his top.  He reached up to do so before wincing.

"Uhh.. well..."  He groaned.  "My back is still pretty stiff."  He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:47 am

"I noticed." Her tone was dry though a playful smile edge the corners of her mouth. Watching the Captain wince, Lakshmi moved over quickly and starting to undo his top. Her hands were well practiced and she was gently taking it off one arm and then the other, as she began speaking again.

"Should I ask how this happened or was it a special mission I should know nothing about?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:04 am

If he was embarrassed before, getting his shirt tugged off of him like a child made it worse.  But she was pretty smooth at it.

"It wasn't classified or anything.  Hollow was using a human corporate leader to bring it sacrifices.  I had to kill the hollow without upsetting the corporation.  There were... complications... Target went down but I went through a wall or window or something.. I dunno, there was an explosion.  I came down and hit a dumpster and that's when the back seized up."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:14 am

Lakshmi felt a bit bad for the other Captain, when one was sick or hurt it was the worst thing in the world to be treated like an invalid. Treating this like it was something entirely normal was for the best, so he didn't feel worse about it... She got the shirt off and then moved to his back, wincing as she saw the damage.

"It looks as if you hit three or four of them, the bruising is rather bad. I can see a few muscles pulling..." Lakshmi's hand glowed softly, not that Isaac could see, as she ran it gently along his back in a pattern. "Mm, pulled a few muscles... The bruising isn't as bad as it looks, it just must be painful. That is on top of all these scars. I am going to hope these ones are from before you arrived here in the seireitei and you haven't just been avoiding our division?"

As she spoke her last words held a bit of warning. Warning of scoldings if he had been at all.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:34 pm

He listened somewhat intently. He didn't want to ignore her but knowing which vertebrae were hurt would hardly be of help to him in the future. He stopped listening once she put the glowing hand to his back, giving the tiniest of growls and straightening his posture as the muscles and bone started shifting around ever so slightly back there. He refused to squirm, however.

"I came to you with a sore back. You think I'm hiding injuries?" He asked, finding the question a little silly. He had only come in with this just to be careful. anything that had given him one of these scars, it would have been a no brainer.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:21 am

Knowing first hand that it was a rather odd feeling to have, she carefully paid attention to the sounds for any...changes in it. If it was a super pained growl she might have to switch spells.

"I think it is entirely possible you have hid them before. Not in this instance though." Lakshmi's tone was still one of potential warning, though she laughed lightly at the end to take the sting out. Reaching his lower back with the glowing hand of healing, she sighed happily.

"So much more relaxing than paperwork and more useful. Do you still feel any pain, would you move a bit to see if I missed anything?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:24 am

"I haven't." He responded rather simply. His tone was a little flat, but in his defense, his back felt absolutely weird right now. He felt something slip back into pace and curled his hand into a fist before forcing it to relax. Okay. That was officially uncomfortable. He let the nice woman keep doing her job though. Complaining wouldn't help. Finally it ended.

He glanced over at her and nodded, before twisting himself around a bit to test it out. "Everything seems fine... Sorry... for being short."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:13 am

"Aah, that is good to know. Thank you for being honest and for coming in when you are hurt." Her words were sincere and rather pleased, no snark or playfulness. Lakshmi was just happy Captain Winters hadn't been in pain and ignoring it. "If you could just get a few more of your Division members to follow your example... It would be appreciated?"

"Your shortness was rather understandable considering the annoyance of that healing. No apologies needed." Lakshmi let out a soft laugh and waved her hand. "If there is no pain it is all done, you are free to go. Just sign the nice receptionists paperwork at the desk."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:32 am

He chuckled, hopping off of the table. He gave his back another little testing twist. If anything he felt better then he had in years. "Well, you're good enough at this you deserve some honesty." He said with a slight smile. "Though I can't help with the other spec ops guys do." He reached for his shirt, putting it back on.

"Yeah, back's all better." He said with a nod. He was used to worse then this. He felt like he'd spent a week in a spa. He glanced at Lakshmi. Hm. Her features weren't exactly Japanese... He wondered ...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:46 am

"I would hope so! Gigi was rather strict but a good teacher. She taught me quite a bit of what I know." Giving a small smile in return, she could speak about Setsuna rather easily. Lakshmi's smile grew at Captain Winter's words though, getting a small laugh out of her. "You were my last hope. I suppose I will just assign any who come in who hide injuries latrine duty here? But then they would not come in at all... Maybe I will assign any who do come in with injuries our more attractive members as nurses?"

Her tone was thoughtful as she mused for the moment, a new problem to solve and figure out the answer or answers to. A combination of the two wouldn't be bad... If you come in with injuries and don't hide them you get the rather sexy nurses. But if you do you get latrine duty?

A warm and pleased smile crossed her face though as Isaac seemed pleased with his back, nodding. "Yes, I fixed a few things that were wrong for a while back there as well. It its a simple spell, you really should come in for an appointment and get a full body version when you have time? It may help take care of small hurts from day to day life as well, even if you have no major injuries otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:55 am

Gigi? Who was that? Wait.. That's right, Setsuna was her grandmother... Hrm... that.. must have been rough for her. He was better off not addressing that particular issue. He noted the particular problems with each of her ideas... including the last one. "See... What are you going to do then when my agents start injuring themselves on purpose to come see your nurses.." He finished adjusting his upper outfit before continuing. "Not to mention the rampant venereal disease." He crossed his arms with a mock- cockiness.

"Yeah, you're basically turning this place into a brothel." He joked. He noted what she'd said about his back. That was good to know. If someone as professional and talented as her was here... then again, she most likely wasn't always on call..
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 4:08 am

"Really? They would be stupid enough to do that?" Lakshmi sighed and leaned back, crossing her arms and raising an eyebrow at the next set of words. "Rampant... venereal disease? You overestimate your division members attractiveness then."

Giving another laugh, she waved a hand as she heard the joke and decided to just go with it. "You have discovered my sinister plot. I plan on enacting mini skirts and tight leather pants here shortly, subtly shifting it... It would be just like Spec Ops to find this out."

Holding out her hands, Lakshmi let out another long sigh. "Well, take me in then Captain Winters. I am pretty sure your own members would be breaking me out within the hour though, once they learn of my idea."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:15 pm

"They're not always the straightest thinkers."  He said with a dubious shake of his head.  Some of the Seireitei's best and brightest were in spec ops but you don't wind up assassins by being mentally SOUND....

He chuckled at her little display.  "Yes, that's a great plan.  The sort of people who want to screw nurses come discover the pretty doctor captain helplessly bound.  No holes THERE."  He teased.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 11:59 pm

"...I suppose you do have a point. You are all sort of crooked thinkers there, yes?" Her smirk was large as she almost made a pun. Lakshmi amused herself sometimes with the weirdest things.

"Just because I am bound does not make me any less dangerous. A pretty doctor should never reveal all her secrets though." Lakshmi winked and tried to hold in her laughter as he played along with her. The rather stoic Captain was laughing and teasing? What was this?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:14 pm

"I did say they." He pointed out. He was their captain and he appreciated them greatly, but he personally felt like a lot of them were a little unhinged. Of course, he wasn't exactly normal himself, but he was at least.. reliable? Was that the word? Whatever. Then again the medical captain was currently far too amused with a pun. Not that that wasn't amusing in and of itself. "Heh." He gave a little smile.

He wasn't sure how to respond to her next little verbal jab. "Well... hopefully it's... not something that would have to be tested." He said, not envisioning the situation and most certainly not devoting any of his focus to continue to do so. "You seem like you're full of secrets though, bound or otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 1:50 am

One eyebrow raised softly, the captain tried to stifle a laugh with her hand as she turned away. That was amusing, he was a crooked thinker even if he didn't think so himself. Maybe they might be a bit more or a bit more unhinged, but really he himself was someone who seemed to think a bit crooked about things.

"I am sure it would not. Testing this would be unpalatable in the extreme for everyone else involved." Lakshmi nodded in response to the testing comment, a small knowing smile as she accepted the change of topics. "I suppose I am, it comes with the family and position I have, and would assume you have just as many. You are new to the Seireitei yourself."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:11 pm

Isaac gave another nervous little half-laugh. The subject of their jesting was going into an entirely too uncomfortable area for his tastes. He resisted the sudden urge to cross his arms as a subconscious indicator of that. "Well, that's... not something I would be a part of." She sure knew how to make someone feel uneasy though. Geez.

He fortunately regained just a bit of focus when she finally moved on. Ah. So she was bringing that up. "Yeah..." He paced around the office, still making sure his back was okay. "You'd be surprised. I'm not really one for secrets." He paused for a moment, glancing at her before looking away. "So... what country ARE you from?" He asked rather point blank, before adding. "I actually grew up in the US."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 2:45 am

"I would not think so." Lakshmi just laughed as as she shook her head. Isaac seemed uneasy with that topic of conversation and she couldn't imagine why really. Maybe it had something to do with...her being tied up?

Isaac didn't seem like the type of person to think such things, but you never really knew. Letting it drop, she felt it best if he feel comfortable again... And then he asked such a question. Putting on her mask she used to hide her surprised behind, she just gave him a small smile. "Ah? That is interesting to hear. I hear out there is rather nice. I grew up in the afterlife myself."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 3:19 am

He gave one more odd chuckle before she seemed to let the subject matter drop, before moving on to the entirely more comfortable situation of her lying about her heritage. He glanced over his shoulder, giving a small little smile. It was oddly different from the smile he'd had as they'd been joking. More natural looking but in the strangest way that, to someone like Lakshmi, would be slightly off-putting. "Yeah, I know that.." He said, continuing to pace around the room looking at various odds and ends she had on the wall.

"The question would be which one..." He glanced at her again. "I mean...The only reason the pieces don't immediately come together is that most people don't have all the pieces." He sighed and took a seat again. "But in the future, if you want to keep the matter entirely private, you should show more suspicion. When I say I'm from the US, the natural question should be to say "Oh? How did you wind up in Japan?"."

He sat back a little. "Which in your shoes you can't afford not to say. You're the medical captain. You know the general age of every officer at LEAST, so you can't get away saying you didn't know I was several centuries old, making it hilariously unlikely that I'd have died in Japan."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:45 am

"I really try not to assume, honestly. People have attempted to get to Japan, bringing their families aboard ships, and died near enough for Shinigami. It s not unheard of at all and the stories are generally not pleasant conversation. You do not generally ask someone how they died, since that is normally what happens." Lakshmi blinked, her head tilting to the side just a bit as she watched Isaac wander around the room. There wasn't much, this was a medical room and not her office.

She did not like faking things entirely and this man was in charge of the special Ops. It wasn't as if he wasn't good at keeping secrets not his own close to heart. "No one pays attention to me much. I am Setsuna's Great Granddaughter, she has children who live out in the Rukon who are notoriously reclusive... But you are one who knows obviously. It's India's, that is my home."

Raising an eyebrow, she looked at Isaac as she leaned back against a counter, arms crossed. "Happy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medical Clinics Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medical Clinics   Medical Clinics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medical Clinics
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next