(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Dork and Rico Suave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 8:22 pm

Everything was spinning. It was impossible for Daiji to take everything in as it happened. The best he could do was focus on the 3rd seat. That was hard enough without trying to focus on him and Kaimu.

"Daiji Nukui, vice captain of squad four. It's....paperwork day? In one of the drawers on my desk, I should have some pain medication. That'd be greeeeeeaaaaat right now."

He heard mention of a cold compress, which also sounded great. It could also have been the work of his spinning mind.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2015 5:48 pm

"Okay yes, good! So far it seems like your memory isn't impaired, Mister Vice Captain Daiji Sir!" Obie exclaimed, relieved. There was name, rank and day all in one! Well, he was sure he had the day right. Obie didn't really bother with all that much paperwork went it came down to it, but he was sure Daiji would get an important day such as that memorized easily! Also he finally figured out what his Lieutenant's full name was. More helpful information! "A-And we'll be sure to get you your pain medication too! As soon as Mister Assistant Kaimu comes back with that cold compress..."

Luckily, the man in question returned back quite quickly indeed! The Third Seat nodded at Kaimu appreciatively as he gently placed the wet cloth onto Daiji's head, letting it sooth the injured area as he continued to work Kidou into the more serious injuries. "Thank you Mister Kaimu Sir, u-umm could you please look into Mister Vice Captain Daiji Sir's desk drawers and see if you can find his pain medicine? T-Thank you..." Unfortunately, Obie couldn't exactly look back over to Kaimu as he suggested him to help, his entire fea-attention was drawn to helping his very important current patient. His very important patient that he was just now meeting properly, which could say a lot.

"Does anything else, um, hurt right now? D-Don't try to move to show me, just um... Tell me, and I can work on that too. O-Oh! Do you have any allergies or anything I should worry about too? Sorry... I should have asked that earlier but this was kind of a rush and there's blood everywhere and I have this salve and Ijustwanttomakesureyou'reokay."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2015 10:10 am

At the next request, Kaimu gave a nod; he needed to check the man's desk for pain medication. Seemed simple enough..

Moving over the desk while Obie busied himself with the lieutenant, he went about looking through the man's desk in attempt to find the medication necessary. Hopefully once they found it and took proper care the lieutenant would be alright.

It took a few moments, but eventually Kaimu located a bottle that seemed to be what they were looking for. Reading the label he was pleased to know he'd found what they needed and returned to the other two, handing the bottle off to Obie to check. "This should be it."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 12:14 am

This was the best time for a bad joke right? Well in Daiji's poor mind it was.

"Well yes...my...my pride hurts a lot. Heh..."

It sounded much better in Daiji's head, but he never considered himself a great comidien, well neither did anyone else for that matter.

"No allergies. Also, sorry for not introducing myself sooner. Funny way to meet."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 4:29 pm

Okay yes, the healing's coming along nice, nothing way too serious done to Mister Vice Captain Daiji's skull or brain, so that's a relief... Obie thought to himself as he finished up the healing kidou on the other Shinigami. Luckily nothing pointy or super way heavy fell on his head, or we would probably have to do this in an operating room or something... The nervous albino stood very sill for several seconds after that thought, only seemingly regaining his composure after shaking his head a few times. Nononono, no need to think about surgery like that nuh-uh that'd be pretty bad no MORE THOUGHTS ABOUT IT NOPE

Kaimu was once again on the ball and handed Obie the pain medication, and Obie carefully read the labeling on the bottle before taking out two pills and placing them in his open palm. "Your... pride? I um, don't think I've heard of that body part befo-Ohhh! Okaysorry!" He'd have plenty of time to admonish himself for looking like a total idiot dumbface later, right now was still the important task of looking over his Division's lieutenant's health right now. But it doesn't change the fact that I sounded like a totAL DUMMY JUST THEN

"Okay, umm, you can take these and it should be fine. You'll just have to make sure not to... move around a lot for a while . A-and you don't have to apologize for not um, meeting me earlier or anything. I don't get too many visitors in the gardens, so... I kinda sorta don't know too many people around the Division all that well... Sorry." He didn't add the fact that he kinda sorta preferred it that way, because he totally did. New people were often quite scary and terrifying and sometimes they gave you a gun that wasn't a gun and also bats. Those new people were the worst.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2015 3:06 pm

It seemed those pills were the correct ones; good. Now that Obie had them he stepped back, watching as the third seat requested the lieutenant to take them so he'd feel better.

The lieutenant's pride was damaged? Well...it had been a bit of an embarrassing tumble. At least he'd be fine, his pride would recover in time...

The two knew each other now as well, which was good considering their professional rankings.

While the two talked, and dealt with the problem at hand he remained on standby. If he was needed for anything else he was right here.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 2:49 am

Daiji took the pills. Luckily they were small enough that he didn't need any water. They would kick in soon. Obie was pretty good at his healing kido. Daiji was glad that he was around. He was proficient enough to be vice captain really. Daiji's head was already pretty clear, just from the little bit of healing Obie had done. He would remember this, and appreciate it forever.

"Thank you. I think I can get up now. Gotta get this mess cleared away."

Daiji wasn't one to dilly dally. He was well enough that he could heal himself if things started to get fishy. Had he not been so dizzy, he wouldn't have sent for the 3rd seat. Maybe he should invest in a bubble to live in? It would save everyone a ton of time.

"No need to apologize. I've seen your work in the gardens. They've not looked so good, ever."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2015 8:37 pm

"O-Oh! Okay, I'll just umm... Get my stuff together and everything..." Obie nodded at the Lieutenant and slowly began to pack his assorted medical supplies back up into his first aid carrying kit. "Just you uh, m-make sure to stop what you're doing and lie down and everything if you start to feel dizzy or nauseous or something, okay? Your brain is a pretty important thing to have so... yeah."

No duh of course he knows that Obie he's the Lieutenant of the whooooole Medical Division, Miss Captain Lakshmi Ma'am wouldn't have picked him unless he was able to do the job and everything after all you BIG DUMMY DUMB! Obie fidgeted with his first aid hat TM for a few seconds before Daiji brought up the state of his gardens. The Third Seat quickly looked down and began twiddling his thumbs quickly. "Oh, umm, thank you, Mister Lieutenant Daiji Sir. I just... try and work as hard as anyone would, I-I guess. And as long as I'm helping people and stuff, that's as good as I think it should be... yeah."

Speaking of things that helped, Obie quickly looked over back towards Kaimu and gave him a quick bow. "And thank you for your help too, Mister Assistant Kaimu Sir. I um, really appreciate you helping with stuff today, it helped me calm down a-and everything so... yeah." Obie was the master of giving thanks, you see. But where he lacked in communication skills, he excelled in... Well. He'll have to get back to you on that.

"O-Oh! Do you um, need some help with that, Mister Lieutenant Daiji Sir? The garden is kinda good for now, i-if you want someone to help with your paperwork or whatever... And I'm pretty sure that's what a Third Seat's supposed to do and everything..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 6:55 am

The lieutenant would be fine now...it seemed. He was already talking about getting his office cleaned up and he'd just gotten back on his feet. Well, there was no concussion, as stated earlier, so him going about cleaning up shouldn't be an issue.

Obie's thanks turned his attention to the white haired male, and a nod was given; "No problem, I'm here to help out, after all. Glad I could be of service."

"There's quite the mess... So I'll help too, if you'd like." He suggested, he'd been here to help with the paperwork in the first place, and while he was Lakshmi's assistant he was expected to assist when needed as well...and this was...again...quite the mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dork and Rico Suave
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Four-
Jump to: