(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Dork and Rico Suave

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:39 pm

The third seat...?

Kaimu gave a nod at the lieutenant's request; he could do that, he had encountered the Third Seat before so he already knew the man's appearance.

"Alright, I'll return shortly then." With a parting nod, he stepped out of the room and began his job of tracking down the third seat.

The third seat...he was typically in his gardens... Though, searching by his reiatsu signature was the quickest solution...which is what he did.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:29 pm

Obie reiatsu indeed placed him in the Division's garden! It was the time of day for the plants to be watered, so the Third Seat had taken to walking up and down the many rows of veggies and herbs that he had planted, humming softly to himself as he carried a large, bronze watering can in both hands.

"Alright everyone, drink up a lot! We've got to get big and strong so we can help everyone, alright?" He smiled softy as he talked to his plants as he moved from each one to the other. He had heard somewhere that talking to them actually helped them grow a bit! And they didn't have nearly a big of a chance to spook him at all, so it was a wonderful little way for Obie to tend to his garden.

After he finished his watering, Obie placed the now empty can on the ground next to the bulletin board that Captain Lakshmi Ma'am so graciously provided and tilted his large sunhat up to get a better look at it. "Hmm... I think, that covered all the stuff for a bit? Ohhh, but should I add more things to do so it doesn't look empty and like I'm not doing anything, oh dear..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 3:25 am

The gardens, right! Just as Kaimu suspected, the signature that belonged to the third seat was in the garden. Instead of wasting time looking around for him, he continued to follow the signature.

A...Ah, right... He was a bit easily frightened... He should tread carefully!

Hadn't he heard talk of a bulletin board in here somewhere...? Though, that might take too long, the lieutenant wanted him in there...

How to make himself....known though...?

Hm... "Oiii~!? Third Seat? Hogosha?" He called, though being careful to not make his tone sound too...intimidating? Sudden? Like the man was in trouble? He wasn't...so Kaimu was trying at least...
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 10:45 am

To Obie’s credit, he only jumped a little. Terrified albino hands shot up to grab his hat as he heard a voice call out his name, breaking the quiet of the garden. “Y-Yes?! I’m here!” Wait, that was a familiar voice… “M-Mister Assistant Kaimu, is that you?”

Obie peeked around the bulletin board and saw that it was indeed his Captain’s lover-assistant asking for him! He quickly pulled himself together and stood in front of Kaimu, giving him a small wave. “H-How can I help you today, sir? Does Captain Lakshmi need me to do something? Or is it time for more tea?”

Ohhh, I’d like for it to be tea time… It’d be a nice way to wind down until I have to start tending to the garden again. A-And begin working on the next batch of salves too! Maybe I should start assigning people to these things? Oh, I don’t know…
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Well...the startle wasn't as bad as he expected...judging by the stutter. That was at least good then, alright...down to business.

"Ah, yes; it's me! The lieutenant asked for you, I was assisting him with some paperwork, but there was an accident and he tripped. He requested me to come and get you." Kaimu explained as Obie popped out from behind the bulletin board just before he returned the wave with a small one of his own.

Lak-tan was busy with other things, not yet a time for tea either... The lieutenant had juice though, so...
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:46 am

"Oh, the Lieutenant... The Lieutenant!" Obie's eyes widened as he heard the news from Kaimu. "Oh no, is it serious? W-Wait no, he probably wouldn't have told you to come get me if it wasn't serious, ummm... Hold on!" Obie quickly dashed out of the garden as he ran into his room, throwing pillows around as he searched desperately for his first-aid kit.

Oh god oh geez I haven't even really met the Lieutenant yet and now I have to go help him on god what if I make a bad first impression or my first aid isn't right OR WHAT IF HE DOESN'T LIKE ME AAAAAA

Just as quickly as he ran from the garden, Obie returned, holding a medium-sized box with a big red cross on it over his head. "Oh god we have to hurry Mister Kaimu! What if he's bleeding out or he slips into a coma or he has brain damage or A SKULL FRACTURE OR A OR A-" In his panic, Obie began just running down the first corridor he saw, first aid kit held high over his head as fast as his little albino legs would carry him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 1:00 am

"E-Eh!? He broke his nose and is a bit dizzy, that's the extent of the damage from the looks of it!" Kaimu quickly tried to explain as the third seat rushed to find supplies to treat the man with; it didn't seem like anything as serious as...brain damage! The lieutenant was a bit dizzy, but he was safe from a coma!

Still, as Obie produced a first aid kit and began running he went ahead and followed him; he wasn't sure if his words were exactly reassuring, but he was at least trying to explain the damage wasn't that bad!
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 8:26 am

"B-But! That almost sounds like a concussion! What if he tried to take a nap to feel better?! NO DON'T SLEEP LIEUTENANT!" Obie cried out, rounding another corner of the Division. Aaaaaaaah where is he where is he where is his office?! I have to make a good impression a-and make sure he's okay a-a-and show Captain Lakshmi Ma'am assistant that I'm good too and OH GOD MUST WORK QUICKER!

Obie kept running, first-aid kit held over his head as a terrifying realization came to his mind. He didn't know where the Lieutenant's office was. "M-Mister Assistant Kaimu... I'm lost..." He said weakly, his pace slowing down until he came to a stop, holding his kit to his chest now. His red eyes were wide as he tried to discern the difference in the hallways around the Division, but it just wasn't coming to him.

"Oohhhh, I'm the worst Third Seat ever..." Obie moaned, slumping forward slightly as he hugged the first aid kit. "It's gonna be my fault our Lieutenant dies..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:54 pm

E-Eh...

Kaimu followed after the Third Seat, feeling as if he should have expected some panic from the man, but...well, he had not thought the mention of a broken nose could call for such a severe reaction!

He...didn't seem to know where he was going though...

It seemed that assumption was proven true as Obie stopped and slumped forward.

"Aaaa~ Follow me then! I'll lead you there." Kaimu stated, giving a smile before he stepped ahead of the man and waited on him to follow. "I'm sure the lieutenant won't die, we'll be there in less than a minute."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 9:40 pm

"O-Oh thank you! I'm still... getting used... to walking around here, sorry..." Obie sighed, relieved that his quest to help the Lieutenant would not end just yet. Clearly this is why Captain Lakshmi Ma'am picked him as her assistant, for his excellent sense of direction. Yes.

"I know I should probably leave the garden more but... but my veggies..." He wasn't exactly sure why he was apologizing at a time like this, but it almost seemed like the right thing to do. "B-But I at least remembered my first aid kit this time, right?!" He held said kit over his head again as he ran behind Kaimu. "I, um... stockpiled it with extra salves... just in case."

Okay Obie, just go over the procedures in your head: assess the situation, ensure the safety of the patient, provide care to the best of your ability, and most importantly... DON'T PANIC
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 7:04 pm

"Welcome, welcome... It's not a problem." Kaimu answered as Obie followed after him; it was part of his job to help, and...leading someone that was lost to where they needed to be fit into that criteria. Definitely no problem...

The man cared about his plants a lot, or vegetables; he himself had never really had a green thumb, then again he'd never tried...so there was no telling, honestly.

A nod was given as Obie brought up the first aid kit, that was definitely needed so it was good he'd brought it along; the lieutenant probably had one in his office...but it was good to play it safe.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:35 pm

There certainly is a lot of halls in the Division... Obie thought semi-dejectedly. It was only partly because it meant that there must also be a lot of people that worked here too! Which now when he thought about it meant that there was so many people he'd never met before... Perhaps it being so big was actually... not that cool. Oops.

"S-So... Do you um, go to the Lieutenant's office often, Mister Kaimu?" Obie asked, hoping to quickly steer his mind away from the horrible thing he had just thought of. "I mean... I know that you and Captain Lakshmi Ma'am are close, b-but I've never met him before and you've been here long than me so I was just wondering..."

Maybe he knows if he's a nice person or not? I-I mean I'm sure he is! But um... maybe not spooky? Ooohhhh, I hope he's not spooky...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 12:16 am

"Ah, not really... I'm mostly going back and forth with things." Kaimu answered; "Sometimes I handle some of L... The Captain's paperwork when she's too swamped with paperwork of higher importance, or I'm off delivering medicines or medical supplies between officers that need them...same with paperwork. There's other things, but those are typically the main things I help with, so I'm all over the place."

He didn't spend too much time with anyone other than Lakshmi...extended periods of time that was.

"The lieutenant isn't bad though, perhaps...a bit clumsy from what I've seen recently, but not bad."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 10:46 am

"Oh, okay!" That... actually sounds like what I used to do in my first couple of days here... Oh no, was I accidentally doing Mister Kaimu's job?! Oh nononono... Obie hugged his first aid kit closer to his chest as his eyes widened. N-No, wait... I haven't done it since, s-so maybe it's okay now! Yeah! And Captain Lakshmi said for me to just focus on my garden and salves, s-so yeah...

"It um, sounds like you keep pretty busy then, Mister Kaimu! S-So um, thank you for all of your work, a-and everything!" he added, nodding thankfully. When Captain Lakshmi Ma'am said he was trustworthy, she really meant it! That was good... Much less scary as well! Unlike the super scary thought of the Lieutenant alone and bleeding to death in his own office, oh dear.

But at least it seemed like the two of them were slowing down a bit! Hopefully that meant they were close? Oh dear hopefully they were close... At least Obie wasn't afraid of blood. Blood was only natural, after all!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 8:44 pm

"It's a busy job, yes; it's all fine though! I'm used to keeping myself busy." With all of the jobs he ran in Rukon to make a doable living, and all the work he'd done before he'd gone rogue in Ninth... He was accustomed to a heavy workload.

Lakshmi had had her own concerns about all the work he'd have to do as assistant, but Kaimu had said he'd be able to handle it~ Fuu...

He could handle himself just fine!

The lieutenant's office was near, just up ahead once they turned that corner... The lieutenant was hopefully alright with the dizziness at least... They were almost there.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:12 am

"T-That's good then! Staying busy is... good. Yeah!" It was the standard Obie setting, after all! Plenty of work, plenty of chances to help out the Fourth and have everyone be happy! Even if he had to work with... people working under him. It was a very... odd thing to get used to. But at least he had the board that Captain Lakshmi Ma'am gave him!

But before they Obie was ready for administering first aid, there was one last thing that he had to do. "H-Hold on one moment, Mister Kaimu, I need too..." Obie stopped in place momentarily and opened his first-aid kit, reaching around for several seconds before pulling out a...

Hat. A bright orange, knitted hat with the same red cross pattern as his kit sewn on top of it. It was also a rather large hat, covering almost all of his head with small flaps on the side to comfortably go over his ears. He took a few seconds to adjust it on his head before closing the kit and looking back up at Kaimu.

"O-Okay, I'm ready now! Sorry for the hold-up..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:55 am

"Mhm!" Though, nowadays he also had a fondness for being able to relax comfortably; the baths, and the bed at home...aaa~ So comfy... Now that he actually had the luxury of comfort he had become a bit spoiled...

He worked hard though! Kaimu was always sure to do his job to the best of his abilities~ He was a pardoned rogue after all...and even if he didn't care about his duties, and held...no real loyalty to the Seireitei, he held loyalty to Lakshmi and Mia...and wanted them to look good, and be happy...

His work and how he acted reflected that...and he wasn't going to let them look bad because of him.

Hearing Obie come to a stop, and his request for him to wait, Kaimu did so. He came to a stop and looked back at the Third Seat as he began trifling through the first aid kit to produce...

...A hat?

Kaimu blinked, wondering what the point of the hat was, but...overall didn't question it aloud. Was it some sort of comfort blanket for the man? Or well...comfort hat...

"Right, right~ This way then. Just as soon as we round that corner we'll be at the Lieutenant's office."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:16 am

O-Oh... Mister Kaimu probably thinks my medic hat is weird, aww... Obie had a hard time meeting Kaimu's eyes as he simply nodded his head at his Captain's assistant's words.

"R-Right! I'm, um... Right behind you, Mister Kaimu!" He replied, hugging his first-aid kit closer. It's not like I always want to wear the hat! It's just... M-My mom made it to help calm me down when doing medical training and... A-Awww....

But Obie made sure to try to memorize where the Lieutenant's office was this time! Hopefully... Getting lost in your own Division kinda... gets old sometimes, aww... A-And if you're not lost, that just means that you can help out your Division more! And Obie's got to show that he's capable of helping, right? He's the third seat!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:46 pm

"Mhm!" With Obie behind him, Kaimu continued on towards the Lieutenant's office; rounding the corner, the door was in sight as he stepped towards it.

Waiting on Obie, he gave a knock to the door; "I've brought the Third Seat, as you requested."

It wouldn't be good to just walk right on in, there was no telling if the man had recovered yet from at least the dizziness and was busy with work or something.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 4:31 pm

Daiji lay on the floor, the pages from a note book shoved in his nostrils to stop the blood. He heard a knock and then Kaimu's voice.

"Oh good. T-thank you."

The room was still very much spinning. It was worse this time than the last time. Daiji needed to be put in a bubble.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 10:32 pm

Obie stayed by Kaimu's side, fidgeting with the configuration of his med-kit as he waited for the Lieutenant to answer. Ohhhhh, should the bandages go here? But what if I knock over a vial of the salve getting them out in a hurry, aww... But if I move those then there's not enough room for all the splints. An ever-increasing furrowed brow began forming on Obie's face, which was only saved by Daiji's response from the other side of the door

"O-Okay! I'm, umm... Walking in!" The third seat tentatively pushed the door to the office open, very very slowly as his orange-hatted head peeked around the side to try and spot Daiji while also keeping enough of his body outside of the room just in case he needed to run like hell.

But as luck would have it, the Lieutenant was simply lying on the ground! How nice of him. Oh yeah, also bleeding on the ground, not exactly the best thing for a person to be doing if Obie had to be honest. "U-Umm, where does it hurt the most, Lieutenant? A-Also do you remember your name and where you are?" Simple stuff really but well... It was also Obie's first encounter with the Lieutenant and he wanted to make a good impression?

Thankfully blood wasn't nearly as terrifying as... lots of other things, so he was able to focus fully on what he needed to do to make sure Daiji would be okay. While he asked him the basic head-injury questions, he began taking out several different vials and cloths in order to start administering proper first-aid.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 12:22 am

Obie pushed the door to the office open, and Kaimu followed in behind him now that the lieutenant had given his okay to enter. Currently, it seemed the accident-prone man was lying on the floor still... That crash had really been something...

He remained silent, standing off to the side as he let the third seat do his job and see to Daiji's injuries. Hopefully that fall hadn't done too much immediate damage, again Kaimu found himself relieved of the fact that they were shinigami, and could heal wounds that seemed serious enough if they had the skill to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 10:34 pm

The two shinigami entered and Daiji looked up to greet them hazily. The 3rd seat kept going on about something, but Daiji's injuries were making it hard for him to focus on the man.

"My nose is broken, and....and...I have...I ha-ave a concussion."

Daiji was fighting to maintain his wits and not pass out, but it wasn't easy for the poo vice captain.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 11:18 am

Ooohhhhh dear... Concussions are bad! Okay, just focus Obie, you've got this. These kinds of things are one half of the only things you're good at, so let's go! "A-Alright, umm... Just relax for now, Mister Lieutenant. Just put your back against the wall here and... breathe normally." Obie took out a washcloth from his first aid kit and handed it to Kaimu as he began to start healing Daiji. "U-Um, Mister Assistant Kaimu? Could you please run this under some cold water? We'll need to apply it to the Lieutenant's head to help with the swelling."

After that, Obie studied Daiji's broken nose, the shinigami wincing slightly as he took notice of his Lieutenant's injuries. He must have really fallen bad... oh dear oh geez... A-At least he got hurt in the Division though, there's plenty of people that can help, so... There's that going for him? "Okay, I'm going to start the healing process, Mister Lieutenant. Just... sit there and concentrate on breathing. Also do you know what day it is? O-Or which Division you belong to?"

Even during the application of healing kidou, it was important to keep asking Daiji questions to see how severe the concussion really was. If he couldn't remember anything, that would mean it was quite serious indeed, but hopefully... Hopefully he just had a hurt noggin, and a little bit of cold compress and some healing salve would fix him right up!

Oh please don't let the Lieutenant have brain damage... I'm not a brain doctor at all.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 6:49 pm

Had a concussion? Ouch, those could be a pain...really big pains to have to deal with; Kaimu watched as Obie prepared to treat the lieutenant, standing off to the side to give the man room to work. He wasn't much of help when it came to serious things like concussions- eh?

Having heard Obie address him, he looked down at the washcloth before nodding and accepting the item. "Cold water, got it."

With the washcloth, Kaimu quickly disappeared from the room, taking advantage of shunpo as he went to go soak the cloth in some cold water. It only took a moment for him to get what the third seat needed, and he returned to the room.

Asking questions? Hopefully Daiji could answer 'em...or else this would be pretty serious...

"Got the cloth." That had been his job, and now that the cloth was cold and such he went about applying it to Daiji's head as Obie had mentioned they'd needed to do. The third seat was healing right now, so he could handle the cloth at least...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dork and Rico Suave    The Dork and Rico Suave  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dork and Rico Suave
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Four-
Jump to: