(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Birb Research and Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 5:50 am

Having gathered more books, along with what Selena had wanted him to get, Luca returned to the area he'd been sitting previously. Standing and reading was no problem, but with this many books it would prove easier to be seated.

Most of them were medical related, but after he and Selena had spoken he'd picked up a few on musical history, musical scores and such. He still held that feeling...but Selena thought it may help to look through them.

Nothing so far...

Those with such medical knowledge was rare, so... Luca had attempted to narrow it down, attempt to find written logs or documentation on such rare people within Italy.

"Hm..."

Lovera, Vincenti, Moccia, Asti...

None of these names rang any bells, but Luca continued to skim throw the book and its contents.

Valente, Matteis, Ciriello...

That...?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:26 am

Selena was stomping through the hallways. What kind of stupid...stupid idea what this!? She held up the long skirts, their soft cloth whispering on the clean stone floors only interrupted by the carpets. Her wishlist for the day had included getting information for Luca, clearing out before she was annoyed and bothered and then heading home for some nice quality time with a naked Luca.

Depending on how he took his past that is... and if they found anything.

It had not included being dressed up like a DOLL. Maybe twenty minutes had passed since she had disappeared or well been kidnapped really... and now she was all dressed up in Beatrice' stupid idea of fashion and fun. The woman loved putting the Head of the House in such things, she always had and now... Now...

Selena tugged at the long arms dangling from her elbow and groaned. Her hair fell in its usual waves around her shoulders and back but... for now she was stuck wearing the woman's idea of fun. At least she hadn't attempted a corset and despite the weight of the dress it wasn't uncomfortable or made of anything that was too restricting. Beatrice had learned over the years not to put such things on her.

The library was silent as she stormed back in and it seemed everyone had cleared out in preparation for her freak fight. A dark angry aura surrounded her as she stomped along on softly slippered feet, heading up the stairs and pulling along the stupid dress with her.

Now to find Luca and hopefully a knife, they'd taken all of hers away when she'd stripped.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:37 am

There had been more...vague feelings... One of the names had seemed...oddly familiar, but he had no basis for it. Selena had said though...vague feelings were all they had to go on so Luca was attempting to follow this vague feeling.

All he had for now was a surname as the filed through more books, if this led him to a dead end well...they would just have to start over again and try once more. There were no guarantees on any of this.

Ciriello...Ciriello...Ciriello...

Luca did the only thing he could do while attempting to source this information, and repeated the name again over and over again. It...might trigger something, but overall nothing came.

He was quite distracted for some time, finishing one book and reach for another just as Selena walked in.

"...." She had...a rather dangerous aura about her, but... A dress? They had... "...Welcome back."

He tilted his head slightly, though was unsure if he should...bring up the obvious change in attire. It..did look good on her though, but would she take such words kindly? She seemed rather angry...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 6:58 am

Selena noticed Luca after a few moments of stomping around, her eyes darting up to see him sitting there with more books. Immediately the angry aura disappeared and she dropped the skirts down to hurry over to him. His welcome back caused a warm smile as she almost dove for him, her arms wrapping his neck.

Cute head tilts were not resistable. "I'm back! We can get back to work now, did you find anything?"

She was ignoring the dress now as if it wasn't there...when it clearly was...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:02 am

Luca's hands left the book as Selena nearly dove for him, his arms moving to her sides as he felt hers wrap around his neck. They would get back to work then; it seemed...she was ignoring the dress, though when he'd spoken she'd seemed to become happier...he was relieved by that.

"Just more vague feelings, I have yet to find anything concrete..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:22 am

"What kinds of feelings? Over what?" Selena's curiosity piqued, she loosened her hold on his neck and leaned back enough to look at Luca's face. Little things seemed to be giving him feelings, so narrowing down things would only get easier as they figured out more small things.

Her eyes darted to the books he had and then back up as she smiled just for him again. "Did you check the music books yet?"

Had he wanted to save them for when she was here? Or was he just avoiding them in general... If he wanted to stop she would... Bah with this dress she couldn't crawl onto his lap!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:27 am

"Ciriello..." Luca answered, "A surname...I...am unsure if it's related, but I was searching through documentation on those that possessed medical knowledge in such a time period. It was a vague feeling, but..."

It had felt...somewhat familiar.

When she brought up the music books, he shook his head; "I haven't just yet... I was going to wait to look at those."

He did hold interest in them, though not for what they were searching for...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:33 am

"A surname like that? Hm... Maybe its yours?" Selena pulled back, looking thoughtful as her arms crossed. The sleeves dangled from her wrist as she brought a hand to her cheek to think on this as she straightened up fully. "Luca Ciriello..."

"Doctor Luca Ciriello... Is Luca your real name then? Or do you not know?" Looking much like the noblewoman she was, she began to pace as her skirts drug across the floor. "You can use them as a break if you want, I am not sure we'd be able to find you specifically really... if you were just a doctor. The records back then, unless we could find a specific town and parish, were spotty at best."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:38 am

"I have confidence that Luca is my real name...though I am unsure of the surname, perhaps it is mine, but there's the chance these feelings my be wrong..." Luca answered; Luca was his name...that had somehow stuck with him much like his music and medical skills and knowledge...

He did not doubt his name...

"I do not believe we'll find me specifically either, but I was searching for...perhaps ancestors, grandparents, or parents and the like...to see if another name stuck out to me."

The music books would be a good break for when one was needed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:45 am

"If they are wrong, that's a chance I'm find with taking. Even if nothing comes up, this whole thing wouldn't be a waste in the least if I spend it with you." Selena's smile was warm again as she attempted to soothe the poor owl man. "Luca being your name though is good then. If we did find out another one, I am not sure I'd like it..."

Her mouth shifted from smiling to slightly grumpy as she thought about that... Luca was Luca... Bending down to steal another snack from the tray, she took a bite of the cookie before dusting the crumbs off of her chest and ruining the noblewoman image. "We should go find more books then. Do you have any other feelings or vague ideas? Or would you prefer a break while I look?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 7:53 am

"We'll keep looking then if you believe it wouldn't be a waste no matter the outcome." Luca was fine with searching, it was a gamble they'd find something or not. Their goal was to discover...something at least that could lead them into the right direction, so they'd keep searching.

If he had another name she was unsure if she'd like it...? Well, he was certain Luca was in fact his name...so there would be no worries there.

"Other feelings... Other than that name, and the ones I'd described before...nothing just yet." Though, it seemed the more he said that name the more it began to irk him... "I'll continue going through some of these, if you'd like to search as well?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:08 am

With the matter of looking settled, Selena stretched her arms above her head a bit despite the restriction caused by the dress and let out a soft pleased sound. "I'll go look then and find some more books, Luca Ciriello sounds like it fits though at least. Could be your mother's maiden name as well though too."

Patting the skirts into place she began moving towards the aisles of books with an unhurried pace caused mostly by the extra weight of her clothing. "I'll be off then, if you find or feel anything note it or call out to me."

She could definitely check on italian history in that era for him and see if there were any major events he could recall. That could help narrow down his age.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:14 am

Luca nodded; "It could be..."

The name could be attached to either parent...if it was attached to either at all, he honestly hoped it was...just so that they weren't being led towards a dead end. He wished to be able to discover something at least...especially now that all of these vague feelings were beginning to surface...

"Alright..." He would keep searching here while she looked through other things. "If I feel anything else I will let you know."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:36 am

With those thoughts to occupy her, Selena gave Luca a smile over her shoulder and wondered if she was being too cold or aloof from him for the time being... But right now they had important work and since she'd had the worst happen to her, the visit couldn't go anywhere but uphill from now on!

She reached the walled section where there were the larger books on history and sighed, looking up. Of COURSE Italian history would be near the top. Frowning, she hoped Luca didn't need her for anything for a bit as she was going to be stuck up there with this stupid dress while she read.

No way was she climbing up and down with that! Pulling a tall stairlike ladder attached to wheels and stuck along the wall over, she climbed up it with effort and pulled a few of the larger tomes down onto the platform at the top. The quincy then plopped herself down on that space, the room enough for her and the skirts of her clothing to sit while she poured over this timeline of the country she was attempting to figure out...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:41 am

There were possibly more logs on the shelves, as Luca had only grabbed a few to look over while Selena had been gone with the other woman. Nothing so far, but he had only recently opened the book he currently held.

The music ones were at his side, but he had yet to touch them just yet.

It seemed he would be occupied with reading for a bit, though the name was becoming more irking to him, but it had yet to visibly show on his expression.

Ciriello...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 8:48 am

Selena had a large bit of information to go through and no idea where exactly to start... She'd start furthest back and go from there at least. What kind of death must the man have had to turn hollow like that... But still stay calm enough?

It was confusing and could have been anything at this point! Though that thing about music being unnecessary bugged her. He'd been hurt by it... or not hurt. Just something was up with that and she felt it wouldn't be nice at all.

Ugh, she preferred numbers to all this reading though. It was dry and tasteless despite describing fun things like murder and suicide and death rates and all sorts of morbid things she was definitely interested in when it was written better.

Turning another page, she sighed and wondered if Luca was having luck, looking over the stacks from how high up she was to see him still searching. No luck then...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:02 am

Time passed, though Luca had lost track of it through his searching, unaware of how many minutes went by him as he kept reading and reading. Ciriello...Ciriello... There had to be...something, correct? He wanted this feeling to stop...it was becoming a nuisance.

He hadn't notice Selena look over to him from her position up towards the tops of the bookshelves, too focused at the time being. A look of...annoyance perhaps...crossed his expression for a quick moment, before he'd even realized it.

Ciriello...

Minutes...more minutes...

Ciriello, that name again... This was... It was another book on such persons in the past. Their knowledge in the medical field. Ciriello though...

There it was! The name... Ciriello...Valter...

For a good few moments Luca's eyes were on the name, processing it; eventually, a hand of his moved to the side of his head. He was in no pain but..this annoyance...

Valter Ciriello...

Luca closed the book, the pages hitting together with an audible "thwap."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:13 am

Selena noted the annoyed look...wondering what was wrong but accepting he was probably deep in thought for now. Should she go check? No, right now there was more important things. She had found an interesting bout of a sickness they'd called a plague passing through at a time around six to seven hundred years ago in italy and surrounding areas.

She got caught up in reading about it, not even paying attention to how much time passed as she just was curious over these chapters. Entranced, the pages turned that much faster as she kept reading until a surprising sound caused her to look up. Luca's hand was on his head and he seemed...visibly annoyed, more than before now.

"Something wrong?" Selena called across the distance, a frown on her own face as she closed her book after marking the page. "Should I come down?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:17 am

Luca didn't respond immediately, sorting through the thoughts in his mind for a good few moments before Selena's words processed. "...I do not believe what we'll find will be pretty."

His tone wasn't...quite it's usual neutral self, the name have caused that irked feeling to grow stronger. Valter. Valter Ciriello.

It was definitely familiar.

It wasn't...a kind familiar either, he felt...unhappy with it, like it...made him mad even, but he couldn't quite place the reason as to why just yet. He...He needed more time to think.

Valter Ciriello...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:24 am

Selena was immediately in motion, the book set aside fully as she turned to begin climbing down the stepstairs carefully. No need to fall and hurt herself... She was halfway down when Luca spoke, pausing just a moment to sigh before finishing up her journey down. Once her feet hit the floor, she was on her way over to Luca with her skirts held up in a practiced motion of one who knew what to do as she practically ran.

Luca sounded upset and annoyed... or irked? Was that the right emotion? She didn't know, but it was an emotion she'd never seen before. His words only made it worse as she rushed to his side, stopping just within his reach as she breathed a bit heavy from her rush. "...Do you want to stop then?"

No need to ask what caused it, none, not if he wanted to drop this.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:29 am

He heard Selena rushing over, and attempted to give a glance her way but he was much too focused on his thoughts right now. Valter... Valter Ciriello. Where had he heard the name before? Why was it familiar to him...

If... Ciriello truly was his surname, then that would likely make them related in some manner...

Ciriello... Valter Ciriello...

"No, we...do not need to drop this; I'm...close I feel. There is no point in dropping it now." If they dropped it this irked feeling would not leave him, he was sure. He would rather not just give up...

Besides... Selena wanted to know as well, it was one reason he was interested in even researching other than to figure out the vague feelings he'd been getting...

"Valter Ciriello..." He stated, saying it out loud. "Valter...Ciriello..."

That name... Hn...

He felt he was close... He just...had to think more...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:40 am

Selena noted Luca's utter distraction, odd for he who focused utterly on her when she was around. She didn't have time or will to feel jealous though, mostly just feeling confusion and worry. At his words, she moved to kneel in front of him, her hands going to his and taking them as she stared up at him. A red pile in front of him, she nodded slowly as her purple eyes shined with worry. "Then we'll keep looking. You look...unhappy. Unhappy or something worse..."

If his words had been any indication, then it would be bad... She didn't want him hurting. Nothing like that but he wanted to continue and she respected this. Instead she listened to the name and gave a sigh.

"Valter Ciriello..." Selena repeated it, wondering if it was someone who had been mentioned in those texts or not. They had been vague at least, so it was doubtful... "Was he...your family? Your grandfather? Father maybe? Maybe a friend of the family?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:46 am

Luca gave a silent nod, feeling Selena take his hands as she agreed that they'd keep looking. It would be for the best to figure this out. They'd dug a bit too far deep already, what with all these vague and annoying feelings he was getting...

Valter Ciriello...

Grandfather, father, friend of the family...?

Grandfather... Father... Friend of the family...?

Grandfather, no...

Father...

A long breath escaped him after a few more moments of silence, "...Father."

Valter...father... It sounded right, and seemed more familiar to attach the name with either of the other things Selena had mentioned...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 9:59 am

Waiting impatiently, but hiding it decently well, Selena watched Luca's expressions with intentness. What was he feeling over this revelation? His father...

The man didn't seem happy, in fact if anything the annoyance and grump grew worse. She nodded softly and brought his hand up to her face so she could nuzzle it.

"Your father is Valter Ciriello and you don't like him one bit do you. Or was. He was...and you didn't." That was the only reason he could be so upset about this information...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2014 10:07 am

There was...certainly no "like" in his feelings, so he could agree with Selena on such a statement. He just needed to think more, why he held such a dislike for the man that had been his father...

The nuzzling of his hand helped his mood some, as these feelings were just shifting around too much for him to really remain fully composed.

"Valter..." He repeated the name, and thought on it. Doctor, Valter...Ciriello... Doctor... Didn't like him, hadn't liked him. His father was Valter Ciriello, or had been...

"...I see." Another heavy breath escaped him after some time, the words coming out after more minutes upon minutes of silence. "No, I did not..."

Doctor...being a doctor...bitterness...

So that was it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birb Research and Memories
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next