(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Birb Research and Memories

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 4:37 pm

"Why is it a desert? Why is it always night? What kind of weird place is this and how did it form like that?" Selena just shook her head, awed but having so many questions running through her head at the same time. Why and how mostly...

How... "Is there any water? It seems...pretty but empty."

She glanced up at Luca, her smile growing as she noted his own smile and stepped closer to him. "...You make a good wind block."

There wasn't much wind. She didn't need to explain herself... He was staring out at it too as if he still enjoyed it... but it was rather beautiful. Selena almost felt like taking pictures of it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:01 pm

Those were questions...Luca wasn't sure of how to answer. He'd never researched such, nor asked himself. He'd just accepted it.

"I'm unsure about the answers to those questions...honestly."

His focus returned to Selena as she stepped closer to him, letting the questions she'd just been asking leave his mind for now as he gave a small nod to her words.

There wasn't much wind, but if she felt better near him then he would certainly allow to her use such an excuse.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:31 pm

"Then I won't ask more." Selena laughed very softly as her head settled against his arm, resting it there while staring out at the sands. Her gaze kept getting drawn back to the moon though and she had to admit it was much...prettier in some ways than theirs.

"Mmm well I lied. Is it always like this?" Her eyes darted from the moon the even better looking man beside her. Maybe...if it always looked like this... maybe she'd let him take out into it sometimes.

Even if the air felt odd to her... even if... it was all scary...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:35 pm

"Mhm, It's like this all the time." Luca answered, knowing he could answer that question. "It's always night here."

Always night, the moon remained in the sky, and the sands remained their white in color...the weather remained the same. It was always like this, always night...

It was nice though, being able to look out at the moon like this.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:53 pm

"...I prefer the night." It was admitted in a soft whisper, the tiniest of smiles on her lips as she gave in that tiny piece of her that wanted to hate this... just to say that. It was pretty... she kept thinking it, but it was true and Selena almost felt lost from these feelings. It was nice but it was also... just... causing her turmoil again.

"So...you'll have to keep showing me it. Always...okay?" Her eyes returned the ever curious looking moon, blinking as she kept herself from saying more. It was her intention despite her own prejudices to just stay by his side... she'd remind him of that.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:57 pm

"The night is nice..." He believed he preferred it as well, the moon...he certainly preferred it over the sun. The sun could be nice though...

At her request, Selena was given another nod. "I'll show you often then..."

If she wanted to keep seeing it, if she thought seeing this view might help her, then he would show this to her again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:22 am

Selena's smile grew as Luca agreed, pleased he liked the night a bit better. Though... thinking about it like this, with the pale moonlight washing out the colors more...

With his agreement to show her often, she tugged on his arm to get his attention fully. "You know... You look like a vampire lord or something in the moonlight."

She was teasing a bit but it was true, with his looks already being vampiric in nature the pale light just made it worse.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:33 am

Luca blinked, unconsciously tilting his head just slightly at Selena's words as his attention went to her fully. A vampiric lord? The moonlight caused him to look that way?

With another blink, he looked towards the moon for a short moment before his eyes returned to her.

"Is that so...?" A vampiric lord...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:39 am

Selena's hands let go of Luca's, moving to his cheeks as his head tilted. Her smile grew brighter and she nodded. "Yes. You have the palest skin, the moonlight just makes it brighter... Your bright yellow eyes just stand out more because of that and dark dark black hair completes the vampire image. Or well... it adds to it, contrasting with your skin tones sharply~"

She laughed and shook her head. "That isn't even counting your rather long fingers, also pale... your clothing choices and all those leather corset items wrapped around you? In addition to your jewelry. The moonlight just...enhances it all!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 7:44 am

That...many things were comparable...

As Selena began speaking of his hands and jewelry his yes shifted down to them, blinking again as she explained how all of this added and completed the vampiric lord appearance he apparently had.

He had never thought about such things...though he'd never really looked into the lore of vampires before either.

"I see..." He gave a small nod between Selena's hands, "It wasn't something that ever crossed my mind."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:07 am

"Well I didn't think it would have. Its why I explained in detail for you, you know." Selena teased and slipped her hands from his cheek, one settling on his shoulder while the other slid down his arm to take his hand.

"To complete the vampire lord image, you should dance with me here. I do have a dark red dress on... I almost look like your snack for the night like this." Tilting her head to show off her neck in another teasing motion, she laughed rather softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:30 am

A dance to complete the look...

He couldn't help but give a small smile at that, it was amusing. If Selena wanted another dance than he would gladly give her one.

His snack? For a short moment his eyes went to her neck as she tilted her head for him.

"The...only thing I lack are proper fangs then?" He stated, having to think on what he did know about such creatures, they were similar to bount so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:41 am

"That and a thirst for blood." Selena chuckled, watching Luca's eyes go to her neck as they began dancing again. He was smiling so much more now, much more openly than those tiny little lip quirks from before. The more time he spent with her it seemed the brighter he got.

"This time its your turn to sing to keep the beat. You can sing, yes?" She grinned up at him, adoring more and more the way the moonlight lit him up. It... was Hueco Mundo but dancing under its moon... with this man...

It made it almost exotic and exciting, not fear inducing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:05 am

True... He did lack that as well, though that was a trait he could certainly go without. He dealt with enough blood in his life already what with his own...

Hm?

Him sing...?

"I can..." Luca answered; it was a request he hadn't expected. He would need to sing something to keep their steps, so something a bit soft...perhaps?

Selena could be shy about her own singing, and she'd done it twice for him already...it seemed only fair he show his voice as well. With a small nod to himself, he made sure his hands were in the right positions before he began moving with her, a soft melody escaping from his lips shortly after they'd begun dancing.

One to keep their steps then...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:20 am

Selena was smiling as Luca finally began moving with her, her wondering if she should lead HIM in the dancing instead... but she quickly lost her smile. It didn't turn into a frown, merely a bit shocked as they danced. The woman did stumble once, not...not expecting Luca's voice to sound that nice in song.

"You really...can sing well Luca." Her voice was filled with soft laughter, happier than ever to learn another thing about the man. He hadn't been keeping it from her, but it was something secret she hadn't truly known. Her steps stayed perfectly in line with the tune of the song, the woman radiating happiness now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 9:55 am

Luca was sure to catch Selena's step as he felt her stumble once, keeping her step as they danced and he sung. She...liked his voice then when he sang?

Her words confirmed his assumption and while he didn't stop singing just yet he did give her another small smile as a thanks.

Selena seemed to be radiating happiness almost, he was unable to help but feel some of that happiness himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:06 am

Selena nodded at the thankful smile, wanting to reach up and boop Luca's floof owl nose but knowing it'd stop the singing and dancing. No need for that just yet. Instead her body finally fully relaxed and she let out a soft breath.

The moon and the dancing and the singing were too nice for her to be worried or scared and the fear left her eyes for now fully. This was the most romantic date she'd ever had... The thought caused a soft blush on her cheeks that she didn't fight.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:45 am

It was a minute or so later that the song reached its end, and Luca let it fade into the wind as they continued dancing. Selena had enjoyed his singing, he was happy about that.

She did not seemed to be as worried or afraid as she had been to come out here either, it was a relief. The dancing and singing had helped then? She was even blushing slightly it seemed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 10:58 am

Selena smiled up at Luca as he finished singing, too pleased with it to comment for the moment as she continued the dance. It wasn't like they needed the beat entirely anymore, their dancing just fine as it was.

She just enjoyed this time spent with him, still blushing at the romantic date thought... Where was her urge to sleep with him immediately? Why was it gone for now...?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 9:49 pm

Luca returned Selena's smile with a small one of his own, though perhaps it was a bit bigger than his usual ones. They both were enjoying themselves from the looks of things, he was happy with that.

It was nice, dancing with her like this. It wasn't something they'd really done before today, but it just wasn't something either of them had thought of...he assumed.

Shew as blushing still...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 8:45 pm

"I didn't know you were romantic at heart." Selena teased with a smile, loving how Luca's smile was larger than usual. Her blush was fading with the speed of a glacier, but if she could tease and prod she would feel better about it. While her dress swished against the stone, she was spun around in soft dancing circles by him and enjoying it...

"Dancing under the moonlight...our rather exquisite clothing choices... If I didn't know any better, I would think you had ideas to tempt a Lady such as me and lead her into a life of sin Dr. Archiagott." When in doubt and fluster, tease someone else and force the fluster on them. "A delicate noble flower...seduced by a mysterious Vampiric Doctor..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 4:55 pm

"I had never known I was... I'm pleased to be so if it makes you this happy." She did certainly seem to be that way; being like this was nice, they had done many nice things today...

The dancing, the name discussion...showing her the moonlight like this...and dancing more. It was all enjoyable.

"Perhaps..." Luca responded, answering Selena's final statements, "but only if it's what you wished."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2014 4:28 am

"Any time you pay me attention all on your own I am happy." Selena's smile was brighter than usual and she settled her head against his chest as she moved closer. It caused their dancing to slow considerably but she was fine with this. "Really... though if this is one of your ideas or you have any others... I think I'd like them too."

If Luca had more thoughts like this and wasn't sure if she'd like them or not, she was positive it would be wonderful now.

This was just what she had needed.

"I think I'd wish that in a bit. You would really do that for me? Become...the aggressor in sexual things for a night to make me feel like a ravished maiden?" Selena's smile was soft, taking any sting out of her words since she didn't mind his rather calm demeanor and passiveness most of the time. It is what she liked about him honestly...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 5:57 am

Other ideas like this one...?

This had been the main one on his mind, as he had believed this view would be something she'd very much enjoy; his belief had been proven correct now, and it made him happy in turn to see that Selena was enjoying this.

"As of now, this had been the sole one lingering in my thoughts... If more ideas such as this one come to me, I'll share them with you rather than leave myself to wonder..."

It was best to be upfront about such things, he'd learned...

Her next words though...

She wished that? "If...you wish that I can certainly attempt."

He was the more passive one, he knew...but if Selena wanted it, he believed he could be more forward with such things. The...aggressor as she put it... The more initiative one, to make her feel the way she wanted...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 1:29 am

"Good. You worry too much now, you don't need to Luca." Selena tsked softly as she reassured him, knowing Luca would need all the reassurances and not minding. He was new to all of this, so therefore he'd need all her help.

Shaking her head softly, Selena settled her chin against his chest as she looked up at him and smiled. "I sort of do, but I also like you how you are... So I don't want you to think I am wanting you to change all the time because I'd like a once in a while ravishing on your part. It helps me be reassured you want me, but..."

"I love Luca and that means I love this Luca as he is now." Finishing her speech, Selena's eyes darted away to the desert as her cheeks tinted just a bit. She wasn't one for these things but she wanted to make sure there was no doubt in his mind. "...But I would like that tonight at least."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Birb Research and Memories   Birb Research and Memories - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Birb Research and Memories
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next