(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Drinking Buddies For Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:22 am

"That is good. Enjoy your happiness while you can Masabutt, not many people get these chances you know. Besides her genetics are peeerrrfect. That father of hers is rather nice on the eyes..." Lakshmi yawned, snuggling her head against the pillow. It was too much effort to keep teasing him and she was finally tired enough to sleep. She wasn't thinking of how cold her bed was or that she wanted to find some willing body to lay with, not right now due to the nice drinking. It was always this way, which was why she liked it so much.

"Make sure you put pajamas on and you can sleep where ever you want. I am getting to sleep, there is work in the morning." Masaru could talk to sake-san all night but sake-san was tired and wanted sleep now that she could.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:30 am

"Eeeeeh.... S-Sake-saaan..." That...T-Talking like that... G-Genetics... Their relationship had only just begun! There needn't be any talk about...about good genetics! M-Mia was a beautiful w-woman, yes bu...but they didn't need to speak of genetics!

He didn't know about that father comment, though in his drunken state he wasn't able to really focus on it.

Masaru gave another whine and set his head down on the table, flustered and hiding his face in his arms. N-No more of this...this kind of talk!

Pajamas...he could handle such a thing later! When...When he could move...

If he remembered.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:34 am

Sake-san just snicked as she pulled the throw blanket off the back of the couch and snuggled it around her. He'd be thinking about combining genetics for a while now, but she didn't care since work came much earlier than wanted. The magnificent work of the night was done now.

Luckily she had a late start tomorrow, hence why she'd needed to drink more. The poor Shirakawa Head wouldn't be so lucky, but he'd been good company. She'd fix his hangover before he left in the morning for work, yes that'd be a nice repayment. The captain smiled into the pillow and quickly fell into the land of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:38 am

Masaru lay like that as Lakshmi readied herself for sleep, occasional flustered noises escaping him as previously banished thoughts returned to him before he promptly banished them once more.

It seemed he be like that for awhile, definitely.

There was no escape from this fluster hell. No matter what his mind tonight was his enemy, as was Sake-san! Sake had put these...these... Sake-san had no shame!

The only escape was sleep, that would eventually take him over...lying just as he was at the table. Not proper sleep, but sleep.

It was going to be a long...long work day tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking Buddies For Life
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3