(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Drinking Buddies For Life

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 6:45 am

This alcohol was strong, Lakshmi kept some very potent types...didn't she... His were strong, but they didn't vary as much as all that she had... He had already started feeling warm after a few drinks.

"Hmn....That's certainly...a predicament." Masaru replied, "It sounds complicated, but...maybe there's a chance... If he's not bad, then maybe somethin' could be worked out...? If he gives the hope that is..."

It sounded like a really complicated situation, with lots of trouble, but Lakshmi felt strongest for this one...

"Hn...Hides stuff, and always alone... He probably does like your company then, if he doesn' have to hide things. I dunno how to really...offer too much advice since I dunno the entire situation, but...there might be a chance... If you feel that strongly you shouldn't run away...gotta look on the brighter sides..."

Complicated, definitely complicated...though there had to be some way the situation could turn out for the best...

He'd given the best advice he could manage under such circumstances... He didn't know the whole situation, so things were hard to really pinpoint advice on...

Yup, he'd given the best he could manage to Sake-san...

As he'd been looking at and speaking to the sake bottle for over half of the conversation...

"My date? Huuuh, played in snow...made snowmen, snowball fights...aha. Was fun~"
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 7:48 am

"I know he likes my company. Its not that I doubt." Lakshmi chuckled and shook her head, reaching for another bottle and missing, her head having to turn to see. She wasn't explaining anymore and dropped the subject, finding a bottle and going right back to drinking until she passed out.

She wasn't going to get cuddles or anything from Masaru so this was the next best plan to that. Watching said man with a grin, she realized he was already to the talking to inanimate objects part of his drunken stage. Lakshmi giggled and flipped over onto her stomach, cuddling up around a pillow and smiling drunkenly. "That sounds cute and sweet. How do you manage that sort of innocence? I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:04 am

"Innocence... Well, it was fun... We just wanted to have fun, and go ice skating..." Masaru replied, giving a light laugh; "We thought it'd be nice to have a date like that."

There had been really flustering moments though...really... b-but Masaru was thinking of the cute fun moments! The snowball fights, the ice skating, the igloo...

"I hadn't even ever thought of using my powers like that before..." Sake bottles didn't have powers though...they were just bottles, a shame...

A sake bottle with super powers would be something quite interesting...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:40 am

Lakshmi laughed and finally got a hold of another bottle, bringing it to her lips as she laid on her belly. They thought a nice and sweet ice skating date would be good? That's the innocence she was talking about, the rather sweet ideas and thoughts he had. They had?

She did give a smile and nodded. "It is a nice use of them, for fun and sweetness. Yours can be used like that so its nice to have... Hm well you talked about your daaate. I suppose I could bare to hear more details... Though I am more concerned with your kissing. Are you kissing her lots? Is it causing issues? How much do you kiss?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 8:46 am

Masaru gave a nod, "Mhm, they are nice to haa-...aa...The kissing...? I-I'm...W-W-we're still...Sake-saaaan... we're still too flustered to do too much of that..a...ah... s'embarrasingggg..."

Sake-san talking about kissing like that...asking him...questions about the kissing... That wasn't easy to talk about! He and Mia were flustered about such things! Sake-san had no boundaries for privacyyyy...

"That's privattee...how would you like it if I asked how much of your sake's been poured into other sake bottles..." It was flustering!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:03 am

Sake san... he was talking to the bottle. Lakshmi snorted at his words and downed more of hers, feeling dizzy now with the amount she had been imbibing. "Well that's a shocker considering her parentage."

"You could ask me Masaru and I would tell you the truuuth~ I get a looot of sake poured down me, and pour my sake all over. Such sweet sticky sake sharing..." Lakshmi couldn't help this laughing strongly now. She had to give him a not serious response, a rather silly teasing but it was too good. Here she was teasing him but also giving him helpful advice, not that he'd remember. "But you shouldn't ignooore such problems~ If you do that could be bad for your health."

Doctors advice, Masaru didn't seem the type to even understand arousal... though he could be asexual? That would make sense...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:07 am

"Eeeehh... Sake-saaaaan.... That's not something to talk about so casually!" Sake...pouring...and sticky... Eeeeeeh.... "Not ignoring them's a mess and it's a messy mess, the biggest messy mess!"

Messy...eughhhh...

"s'Embarrassingggg, Sake-sannn..." Did Sake-san have no shame!? Talking about such private matters to someone they hardly knew!

Sake-san had no personal boundaries it seemed, when he had many... So embarrassing!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:23 am

"Eeeeh~ So you arrre having them~! I seeeeee. Ignoring em's bad though. Do you do it a lot then?" Sake-san's voice was slurring more and more as time went by, her body melting into the couch. "Whyyy not? Casually is beeest. Its good to know this stuff if you have those urges! Being unaware is baad. Could cause you to mess up or damage yourself~"

"Embarrassing indeeeeed! But good to know." Sake-san had found gold and it was beautiful. Such a beautiful thing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:28 am

"Aaaah! A-Absolutely not! It was just to try at first, and it was much too m-m-messy! Why would I do something like that often!?" No way! It was sticky, and noooo...

Sake-san was too personal!

"Sake-saaaaan, those questions are too personal!" Yet here he was, still answering them. "No shameeeee!"

Damage himself? Being unaware... He would be fine! He was fine now! He functioned quite perfectly without doing such things!

"I cannot do such things! No way! No waaay!" Too messy! "I ignore things just fine!"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:42 am

"Because it feels amazing once you know what you are doing? And its really really relaxing despite the mess~ It is an easy clean up, especially if you get someone else to lick it up." Sake-san was wondering how in the world the young drunken man would take that bit of advice, hoping to break him a bit. It would be amusing to see his reaction, she wondered if he'd imagine it with Kaimu's daughter? Only once to try it...Masaru was a dork.

That would be a real treat. Anything he asked would be simple and cute, sheesh! Nothing fun. "Eeeh if you wanted to ask personal questions about sake-san or Lakshmi, whose house Sake-san has resided in, it would be an easy easy thing to do!"

Ignoring things... When she was sober, she'd have to talk to him about this. He could be doing harm to himself... If it was occasionally then it would be fine but with Kaimu's daughter around... "As long as you aren't too tempted by that gorgeous little daughter~ You can ignore it that long right?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 9:47 am

Masaru gawked, letting out obvious embarrassed and flustered noises at Sake-san's bold words. H-How could Sake-san say such things!? L-L-L-Lick it up!? The embarrassment was clear on the noble's expression; such...such...

"Sake-san! I-I-I-I could never!" He stuttered, his voice coming out at a higher pitch. "S-Someone to... I could never envision such a...such a...sight! These claims are much too bold!"

Ahhhh!

His hands came up to cover his face, though it was obvious said face was burning.

"T-Tempted!? N...That..." His mind briefly flashed to when...during the date they'd had their...slips when they'd fallen. N-No! Such things...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:09 am

Lakshmi pulled her cell phone off of the table and took a snapshot of the drunken man who was gawking at her for that reply. She then stuffed the phone under her pillow. Masaru was not getting this from her, she would fight to her drunken death over it.

The woman attempt to smirk and raise her eyebrow, coming out more as a smile and slightly lifting both in her drunken state. "Eeeeh but its nice to have such images~ Like that cutie between your legs with her faaace~ Those pretty eyes staring up at you... Mmm."

Lakshmi was in no way imagining Mia, it was instead the father who was in her thoughts... stupid liquor was not helping. However she had to stare in awe before laughter burst from her more. Masaru...he had been...

"....You've been tempted~ Yoooou've beeeeen teeempted~ Ohohoho how were you tempted? Did she do something...something that made you think all naughty little things~?" Lakshmi was cackling at this point, her brief moment of shock disappearing under endless amusement. "She's tempting you! Ahahahahah. Those squishy softs and that pretty face~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 10:20 am

"N-N-N....Nooooo! I-I c-c-cannot picture such a thing! Sake-san! That...I would never imagine such things, I would not! Such an image is..."

Noises of embarrassment followed; h...how could Sake-san ask him to envision such a thing!? He would not! Sake-san had absolutely no shame! None at all!

"I-I...I have not been tempted! W-W-We simply fell, slipping on the ice! Nothing tempting about that at all! I was only trying to catch her before she hit the ground!" N-No tempting!

If he could, he would be attempting to glare at Sake-san for such words...but...but he couldn't! Not with his face so red! He had to keep hiding it! He did peek through his fingers and attempt once, but failed before attempting to hide his face again.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:05 am

"Such an image is what? Tempting? Nice~? Never imagine... what if your imagination doesn't aaaask?" Lakshmi was laughing as she teased and tempted the embarrassed man, who was making the best noises. If she knew his thoughts, she would laugh because she really didn't have too much shame at all.

Lakshmi had to bring a hand to her mouth to stifle the shriek of laughter from her lips as she heard that though. That...that is beautiful... He had caught her... "Oooh? And how was it not tempting...? How did you try to catch her and... not get tempted?"

What had Masaru done that caused such an attempted glaring. Was he..peeking between his fingers like a child? Hah! How adorable~ She snapped another picture, took a drink and promptly forgot exactly what she had been trying to forget.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2014 11:17 am

"N-N-Noooo! I should not picture such things, i-it's highly improper of me! I-I-I cannot!" He could not envision such things! It was...was... Nooo!

He most certainly could not, not at all! T-T-Temp...N-Nic...

Nooo!

"I only tried to break her fall! I had to grab her from behind and turn us so I landed on my back! I-I had unfortunately misjudged where my ha-..." No! No it was too much! He would not think of that time! No! It had been an accident! A pure accident!

He had been trying to keep her from getting hurt!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:11 am

"Its only improper cause yooou think its improper. Remember that!" Lakshmi laughed softly and decided to let that image go for now because Masaru was going to break if she kept going. Nevermind that... there was real juicy little bits now for her to latch onto.

Icy eyes sparkling, she grinned and tried not to continue her laughing. She rather failed at that, more laughs escaping her. "Ooohohohohoho~ The Prince got a nice little feel of the little cinder girl's generous chest? So you COULD tell me how soft they were? Were they like the best marshmallows in soul society?"

Kaimu must never know, it had been such an accident, but Kaimu would kill him. Thoughts of that man drove her to drink more of her liquor. No! She didn't need to think of someone she couldn't have. Who didn't even care that way...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 5:19 am

"I-I-I could not tell you such a thing!" No way! He had been much too flustered and ashamed at such a slip of his hand! He had apologized, and apologized even...even if Mia had said it was alright, he had just been trying to help... It...It... He was much to flustered, had been much too flustered!

Sake-san was brutal! Sake-san...

He could not tell Sake-san how so-! Absolutely could not!
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:18 am

"Of course you can~ If not, Sake-san will just have to imagine their firm plumpness." Lakshmi kept herself from snorting just barely, because if there was one thing she didn't want to imagine it was Mia's breasts feelings. She was saying this stuff entirely to get a rise out of Masaru and see how much he could take, not because she wanted to know intimate details. The captain was curious though, wondering mostly in a detached manner about all of this...

Masaru would never do anything before marriage though, having taken his clan's rules entirely to heart.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2014 6:25 am

"B-B-But speaking of...of...them to anyone, but Mia... It would be wrong of me! I cannot do something...like that to her!" Masaru replied, trying to calm Sake-san from this subject. He could not do something like that to Mia!

It wasn't right!

He...He could not talk about...how s- No!

His face was burning from much, much more than the sake as a long, flustered noise escaped him. Sake-san was ruthless! Aah! Another flustered noise followed the previous one; Sake-san should not picture such things either!

What was he to do!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:36 am

"Ohoho? So you have told her you like them and their squishy nature then? You have...spoken of them?" Lakshmi highly doubted this and snorted as she wobbled and then laughed quite evilly. She really should tape the noises he was making, they were quality entertainment and would be fun to repeat at times when she felt sad.

This would be too cruel though. "I did not know Masa had it in him to say such things directly to his crush. Excuse me, his girlfriend."

She did wonder how in the world the man had even gotten the girl in the first place... Though Kaimu's genetics were not to be underestimated it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:58 am

The only reasonable response was the gawk at Sake-san, obviously. H...H-He had n-no...n-no-! He did not discuss such things! He didn't at all, he could not! It...It had only been a hypothetical situation in a sense! He...He would not discuss such things with anyone but Mia, and even then it would be a situation that would kill him!

"I-I...We...We do n..." Not! "N-Not...!"

Why was Sake-san so unbelievably cruel!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 3:12 am

"How cruel of you Masa. Ladies and men need to know how their lovers feel and what they appreciate about them." Lakshmi had gone overboard but her usual ability to stop teasing had disappeared. She was stuck on ruining Masaru.

"You should discuss this in greaaaat detail. Ikaaaari~ Be a dear and be sure to tell Masaru this in the morning. Otherwise Megami will have another Zanpakuto to play with." Her words were beginning to slur and she found herself setting the alcohol bottle down as carefully as she could. "Eeeh if it wasn't her looks that drew you, what did?"

Might as well ask. Couldn't hurt...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:04 am

"W-W-We...Neither of us would be able to take such a discussion! That...It's..." It's much too flustering! Sake-san may have no boundaries, but they certainly did! S...Such a discussion... T-They would both end up flustered messes!

While Masaru panicked, within his mind Ikari could only sit in slight shame at this display, pausing in his state at Lakshmi's words.

"M-M-Mia and I....W-We can easily talk about things, and enjoy one another's company! W-We share interests as well! I-It's easy to be around each other!"

I-It was so much more than just a physical attraction! Couldn't Sake-san understand!?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 5:17 am

Lakshmi had figured as much would be the reply from Masaru to both her questions. He was too flustered over the first though for her to not find it amusing. "Oooh too bad. It is such a shame you can't be truthful to her about such things. Even flustering things are important to share your thoughts on."

It did make her happy to hear his words though, pleased the pair at least had enough in common to make Masaru notice her and somehow work past his own issues to go out with her. She may be drunk and teasing him to take her mind off of things she didn't want to think of, but she could still be happy for the man.

"Well... I suppose I should stop bugging you so much about this. Its nice to see you happy like this though... Some people are just fine alone, but us? We...need others to poke us and tell us we are good people and worth loving." Laying her head on the pillow fully, she closed her eyes for a few moments and breathed softly.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 2:00 pm

A bit of a long sound escaped Masaru at Sake-san's words, and the only thing it could really be compared to was a whine. It was...important to talk about such things, but...but they were too flustered! W-W...Why should he listen to Sake-san anyway!?

A...After everything...all of that talk...

Sake-san's next words were a surprise, actually something to hear rather than be flustered to death over. That...wasn't entirely wrong...

"Mh...Mhm..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drinking Buddies For Life   Drinking Buddies For Life - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drinking Buddies For Life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next