(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

After the Funeral

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

After the Funeral - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:27 pm

His eyes were quick to dark back over towards Masaru as the male spoke up. Then they were unblinking as they stared at the noble who continued to speak.

He understood some, but felt like they would be moving in a circle if he added things himself now.

It was time to lead this conversation in a different direction.

"Did you ever think of it as ironic." He started and relaxed on his seat again, almost sprawling out in a sitting position while still looking at the other male. "That people can go either to heaven or hell and when they go to heaven they end up in hell anyway." For Rukongai was hell. Nobody deserved this life. Especially not anybody who was supposed to go to heaven.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:35 pm

Waiting until Xarath finished speaking, Masaru nodded; "It's...completely unfair. They don't deserve that, they don't deserve that at all..."

He'd never experienced dying, as he was born here, but he knew what humans expected, their concept of heaven and hell... It was nothing like the truth. They deserved their heaven...not what they were given in the Rukon...it was as if some sick joke was being played.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:43 pm

He nodded also upon hearing Masaru before a snort escaped him as his thin lips curled into a smirk. "Makes you wonder what awaits them down in hell, huh?" He shrugged and again took a drag of his pipe. Was it even worse down there? How could it even be worse than this? Than Zaraki for instance, where you only had a chance of surviving if you gave away humanity and ate your own family. A shake of his head as his smoke exhaled and he looked back at the noble.

He could not recall if they ever had such a relaxing conversation.
If he ever had such a conversation really.

This was unusual.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 4:54 pm

"I wonder..." Masaru looked thoughtful for a moment, but...he really didn't want to imagine...not that he could. How much worse could it become... Little was...really known about hell, even among shinigami.

Bringing his tea back to his lips, he decided not to dwell...to much on it; it wouldn't be good for his mind to wander on to such things for too long...
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:40 pm

"Hm?" He turned his eyes back onto the other while a slim, dark eyebrow arched. Oh. A nod was given then while he lost himself in thought once more. This time their silence was not all that awkward, at least to him, simply two men sitting silently over a cup of tea.

Speaking of tea. Nah, nah he would not mention it. His eyes instead set back onto Masaru. "How is this girl then, that you spoke about." He was not certain if this was a topic then he was allowed to bring up, but figured the noble would remain silent if he did not wish to converse about it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 5:49 pm

"Well, she's really just a child...though she's actually quite well-mannered, and sweet; whenever I went out into the Rukon we'd talk, and I'd play games with her when she wanted. She doesn't really...live anywhere specific out there, she mostly just picks abandoned shacks to sleep in, and I have talked to her about...coming to live with me if she wanted and she seemed excited about the idea. It was just...an idea at first, but now..."

Now it was possible, if Nozomi wished she could come here as his little sister.

"I've never had a sibling before, and it's fun being around her, and she enjoys my company as well. I would...also like to give her somewhere secure to live so...if she wishes to still she can come here."
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 6:20 pm

He listened attentively but his expression did not soften. He had little care for children who did not fight for themselves, or rather, for the fate of them. Masaru's life had not been easy, his had not been easy, nobody had the right to have a nice upbringing. Therefore the information of where she had to live did not pull on his heartstrings. Did not cause any shift within his soul.

So what?
He had to suck cock.

"I am certain she'll be thrilled." he assured the other however. If any kind of prince-guy had invited him he probably would have fainted in glee. She got her happy ending, he had not. She would be stupid not to grab the chance. And nobody within Runkongai was that stupid.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:01 pm

Masaru gave another nod; "I hope so."

He...didn't think Nozomi had experienced...many of the things that could happen to people living out in the Rukon, but...he would like to keep it that way. She was...too young to have to experience such things, or know all that much about them.

Eventually...she would learn, and know about those things, but he would rather not have her experience them if he could help it...
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2014 7:15 pm

He snorted once more and rolled his eyes. "Trust me, she will be thrilled." he muttered before guiding his pipe back up towards his lips. "Even if she were a dog she'd jump at the idea. You have got nothing to worry. Neither will she have to worry anything anymore." He shrugged and took yet another drag. "So stop worrying over something that needs no worrying. It causes wrinkles you really won't be able to afford when you are old."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 1:16 am

Masaru gave a nod at Xarath's words, as well as a small smile; yes, Nozomi would be happy, he shouldn't doubt that.

He had to bit back a small chuckle at the wrinkles comment; hopefully he could avoid that...but...he had a tendency of being a worrywart at times...
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2014 2:47 pm

His head tilted ever so slightly as he watched the other man. Was that amusement within his eyes? Had he really just amused Masaru? That was quite a surprise. That was, that was, an alternative world for certain. He managed to upset the man at most but not this.

However nothing, and as the other male remained silent still he followed suit. Simply another drag of his pipe as they stared at each other.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 3:21 am

Xarath's words, he was thankful for the amusement they'd brought, very much so. Obviously he had...not been doing well, and was still struggling especially now that...things were over, so being able to smile and even almost laugh at a time like this...

...He was very thankful.

"Thank you, Xarath...I am...happy to be able to smile like this..."
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2014 6:22 pm

Xarath once more was forced to blink started as his eyes sought out Masaru's again. Then he slowly nodded. "Yeah um yeah I guess you're fine." he murmured before slowly pushing himself up into a standing position. "Though I think I've stayed long enough." He had no clue what to say or do anymore and would not want to risk everything to be awkward again. Not now that they seemed to have found a neutral ground. "You better keep in mind what I told you." he added, but did not immediately turn. If Masaru wanted to say anything he had all the time in the world - Xarath was not going to run out on him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 12:21 am

"Alright, it was...nice talking with you, Xarath." Masaru replied as Xarath moved to stand, it seemed there wasn't anymore to talk about, and Xarath probably had things to get to eventually, so he wouldn't keep him any longer.

At the additional statement, Masaru gave a small nod; he wouldn't forget, and would keep what he was told in mind. "I promise, I will." He replied, giving a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Nozarashi

Nozarashi

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 2:46 pm

He lingered at the door for a few moments longer but did not do anything at all. He simply stared at the smiling noble while taking another drag from his pipe. Then, at long last, he finally nodded and turned around. "You do that." Then, without waiting for any further words, he closed the door behind himself and headed down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2014 10:15 am

Masaru gave a final, small nod to Xarath's words before the man made his way out of the door and back into the halls after taking his leave.

A small breath escaped him, his eyes moving down to the tea in his hand; those words had...definitely helped. It would take time, it would definitely take time, but... he would make it through...and eventually he'd be alright...

He just had to keep moving forward...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Funeral   After the Funeral - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the Funeral
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Turn Back The Pendulum :: Tales From The Past-
Jump to: