(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Be Still My Heart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Be Still My Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be Still My Heart   Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 6:36 am

Kaimu watched as Norma headed over to where all of her tea supplies was set up, and waited as she put on the water to boil. When she got the box though...

He bit back to urge to chuckle, but his smile was still there as usual; "Ah, that's alright, Norma-tan. Next time then?"

No tea today, but there was always the days ahead.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Be Still My Heart   Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 3:48 pm

"Yes, next time."

Norma said with a smile. She still couldn't believe she forgot to pick up more tea. That was so unlike her. She normally stayed on top of that kind of stuff. Maybe she was just overworked this week? Yes, that was it. It was the only logical explanation.

"Now, I have a shit ton of work to do. Get your red headed ass out of my office so I can get this shit done."

Norma said with a little wink. She didn't worry about Kaimu getting offended. He knew her ways, and that her rough manner of speech was nothing to get upset over.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Be Still My Heart   Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2014 4:09 pm

Kaimu gave a laugh at Norma's words, telling him to head out so she could get back to work. It was a goodbye, one suited of the woman so of course he took no offense.

"Alright, alright~ I'll see you next time then, Norma-tan~!" With a bright grin, he gave a wave of goodbye before leaving her office.

Now to get back home~!
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Be Still My Heart   Be Still My Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be Still My Heart
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2