(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Driftwood.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Driftwood. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2014 11:35 pm

Looking away politely so he felt a bit better, she took another few bites of her pizza as she waited. Isaac was so jumpy right now, this couldn't be good for him. Maybe she should back off a bit?

Selena felt that wasn't prepared was a bit of an understatement and was definitely about to comment on it when she heard that amused grunt. Her eyes slowly turned back to Isaac, utter disbelief written all over her face as her mouth parted just a bit. She jolted after a moment, holding in laughter with her hand as she had the tiniest flush on her face. "Dangerous? I'm dangerous? What? How?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Isaac blinked, putting a slice he'd been about to eat back down on his plate. "Uh.." He hadn't really expected her to ask him to elaborate. "Just..." To be specific, she was proving pretty dangerous to his virginity, but he was fairly certain if he told her THAT, she would jump him outright. Still, the blush maybe eased him a bit which made him a little too comfortable.

"I dunno. I just... haven't met anyone who got... You know.. THOSE sorts of reactions... out of me." He admitted before realizing how dumb THAT was and putting some pizza in his mouth to silence himself.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 7:33 pm

Selena watched in her disbelieving state, having never been called such before in reference to this in her life. How...dangerous?

If anything had come close to making her flustered, it was this... Even his rather blunt and forward for him response didn't help. She was rather forward herself and assured of her looks and well pretty much everything about herself (ignoring a few minor things), but still... being told she was the only one who had for someone as traveled as Isaac?

It was damned flattering. Leaning forward onto the island, she tilted her head just a bit and smiled at him rather warmly. "Thank you Isaac. I'm really flattered to be honest. I'm the only one?"

She held a bit of an awed tone, though her eyes were staring at Isaac in more than a bit of interest.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:43 am

The small signs of appreciation didn't go unnoticed by Isaac.  He wasn't the most social, but he was more than good enough at picking up on social cues, even when his attention WASN'T glued to a single person.  His head pulled back ever so slightly as she leaned forward.  He finished the slice of pizza he was one and cleaned his mouth off.

"Um.. I'm... You're welcome.  I'm glad."  He felt his face heating up.  This woman was killing him!  Where was another jump into the arctic when he needed it.  No, this was SO much worse than that situation because of her... intense interest in him.... it was different from when people had fawned over him in the past, maybe because she'd already gotten such a reaction out of him that she was under his skin...

But if she was under his skin, was there anything he could even do about it at this point?  That thought made his face turn redder and his body feel like it had literally just filled with butterflies.  "W-well...Yes.  I... have been.....aroused..... but.. not with someone so.. "  He blushed and immediately continued, ".. and.. that.. was in a hot bath.. tub thing... so.. I think that had a lot to do with it."  He silenced himself with another slice of pizza, trying not to give her his fricking life story... "But as far as anything actually happening.. yeah... only one."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2014 1:18 pm

Isaac was blushing just a bit, his words proclaiming his happiness just adding to that it seemed. Well happiness was a strong word for it. His flustered state? Selena's smile grew as his red face grew that much more red. Her head settled onto her hand as she listened and waited.

Someone so...? Hot tub bath? There was way more to the story and Selena's curiosity burned but she pushed it away. Isaac would tell her if he wanted, his secrets and personal stories were his own. "Someone so forward, I assume. Only once though? Thats amazing and I feel really flattered... Wow..."

How did one respond to that? Only once other than this time and it had been her? "I know I am attractive but that much? Hah!"

Her head shook lightly, her orange hair shifted over her shoulders as she laughed a bit before the realization that that could be taken wrong hit her. Lifting her head up, she smiled and tried to reassure the handsome man. "I am not laughing at you! I am just... well stunned. You are so handsome and rather sweet, so its a shock to me. But here I am making you nervous while you are eating, I'm sorry."

He needed food, Selena's face turning contrite as she looked away. Her sex drive could wait, it was driving her bonkers after earlier though.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 10:44 pm

He glanced at the rest of the pizza and pushed it away. He knew he'd be hungry again soon after so long without food, but he didn't want to overdo it all at once and make himself sick. And he felt a little faint right now anyway. Every awkward moment he had seemed to spark more interest from her. "Ah.. Yes." Yes.. Someone so forward... "I..People have... tried similar things in the past, I just... usually have much more self control." Why didn't he with her though?

"Well... You are admittedly... very attractive." He looked away, feeling his face burn at the admission. The compliments didn't make it any better. "I know you're not laughing at me. You're actually being very pleasant." Which was really making that self control thing more difficult. "But it's okay, I'm finished eating for now. Don't want to overdo too much food at once." He sat up and looked at her before falling silent. What now?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 6:30 pm

His usual self control had gone? Selena had some idea what prompted it but really! How flattering could it be to be told all of this? Well it was only rising it seemed.

"Why thank you again." Selena had no way of growing more pleased at this moment, but Isaac calling her attractive was rather appreciated. She knew she looked attractive, but it was always nice to be told that when she was open to such things. Her eyes caught the pizza being pushed away and she raised an eyebrow as he spoke. "I'm happy you didn't take the laughter wrong... What did you want to do now then? You've eaten, washed up. You have the whole run of the house for now, I have a pool table and a pool though I doubt you want that still. There are movies and tv, books. I think I might have some older video games?"

She looked up and brought a finger to her lips, trying to find something to entertain him. Selena wanted him in her bed but really, if he didn't want such things she wasn't going to push anymore. "You could nap or rest too."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2014 3:37 am

"Welcome." He said quietly, shifting in his seat a little. What now? He felt like he was in front of a predator who could pounce at any moment. He wasn't used to feeling hunted... and the times he had felt like that, it was a matter of life or death... becoming Selena's prey right now meant... well the death of something...but also...

"Hmm... I suppose.." He stopped to consider his options. Well... He had to admit, reading with company seemed sort of... anti-social... TV seemed like.. it could end in snuggling... He had no idea how to play most video games... Swimming would sound excellent if not for the recent events.... "I haven't played pool in a while. I don't have a leather jacket on me, but I could still go for a game." He said with a slight smile.

A nap was out of the question. He had been drifting in and out of consciousness for days. He just wanted to be awake right now
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:42 pm

Selena waited for Isaac to work out what he wanted, smiling a bit as he settled on pool. She chuckled at the joke, slipped from her seat and then moved to clean up. As she did, the sound of her shifting drew the animals who had been laying around waiting for some sort of focus on them to pop up and rush over.

"I can't promise I am any good, I don't really play it much even if it is mine." Selena was being modest, she was decently good but not a professional by any means. Pushing away the crowding horde with her legs, she quickly moved all pizza to the fridge. "Hey hey hey! You all know better. Someone shows up and you think you can all break the rules?"

Her chiding was sweetly spoken, the animals obviously never having been told not to do such things. Waving her hand as she headed towards the door. "If you follow me and the group, we can play a game or two."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Isaac noticed the mass migration of animals and smiled softly, enjoying the rather sweet scene unfolding in front of him. It was like she had a dozen furry children. She seemed rather doting on them, though they seemed rather well trained. For the most part. Unless food came up...

He stood up from his barstool awkwardly making sure the robe was well fastened. Not that... Well, it's just... It didn't matter why. He nodded and followed her to her parlor. "I'm fairly good. I've got experience anyway, though I doubt I'm a professional." Well he HAD tried playing professionally once, but he'd lost pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2014 5:55 am

"Well then we'll be well matched. Hah, I won't go easy!" Selena chuckled as she bent to scoop up a rather whiny fox and lead Isaac down the hallway. The rest followed at their own paces, wondering if it would be worth the time and effort to continue following the pair around or not.

She opened a door to a large almost recreational room. It held in it a pool table, a large amount of fluffy looking huge bean bags, a large and long table just covered in some sort of cloth and a fire place. There were other sorts of things scattered about, but that was the main focus. Flicking on a light for the area with the pool table, she headed over there to let him pick out a cue.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 3:59 am

"You won't, hm?" He said with a chuckle. They'd just have to see who was the better then. He had to admit, he appreciated some real competition, especially when they had the right spirit... And Selena had... the right EVERYTHING.... Spirit... Body.... Personality, brains... He walked over to the pool cues and looked them over, his heart pounding in his throat as he examined them.

What if... What if... What if what if what if.... He clutched the cue a little tighter... She was behind him like a.. he didn't even have a predator animal in mind that didn't sound sexy right now. Really, if she jumped him now, he wouldn't... hell, couldn't even say no... He shuddered a little... Oh god... She was going to have sex with him... He felt his entire body quiver a little as he realized that. That it was going to happen. That she'd already seduced him the moment he let her kiss him.

His face turned red, feeling... helpless. He hated helplessness but this was... different... Just thinking about this made him feel weak.... But there was... some freedom in that... if he couldn't stop it... If the act was already as good as done... He might as well have fun right?

He picked up a pool cue that looked good and turned around slowly. "You know..." He was pleased to find he could at least still speak properly, though he felt like she could sense what was going through his head... that she already had him... "If we're so evenly matched... we could put a wager on the matter..." He a hand on the table, leaning on it.

"Something fun, y'know? Like... say if you win. I..." It was insipid, he knew it was. He looked away as he said it. "I could be your plaything for my stay here... Y'yknow... do uh... anything and everything you asked or directed?" It was.... pretty juvenile now, he realized...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 1:14 pm

Selena watched the man carefully and almost cautiously select the cue, wondering what he could be so worried over. Was his face tinting a bit? Was Isaac having odd thoughts? A small smirk appeared on her lips, it seemed she had utterly thrown him off balance, though she had known this already. It was just a nice reminder, something to push her from the nonchalance she had put up as a wall to let the man rest.

If he wanted her and felt up to it, he'd definitely get her.

Selena watched as he finally picked a cue, her eyebrow raising a bit at his rather nervous response. Her smirk grew, her eyes lit up and she moved closer and he stuttered forth that bet. Her hands settled on his shoulders as she looked up, almost sure this man was going to end up jumping her if they tried to play pool. Her body followed her hands, pressing against him lightly.

"If that's something you want...then shouldn't that be a prize for you and not me, mm?" She purred, wanting to tease the man a bit more before they played. If they ended up playing.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2014 12:22 am

He didn't even... know how to respond to that... He was.. But... Wasn't that what SHE wanted? The turn around had left him a little speechless. He stood up straight, tensing up a little, if only because he was afraid he might collapse otherwise. Giving her a strong body to feel against her wasn't any part of his reason, nope. He was a spec ops master, and an excellent spy and it was still with shaky confidence he replied.

"Oh? But then... What would you get if YOU won?" He lifted a hand to slip tenderly along her face, carefully holding her chin. He already knew how events were going to unfold. He supposed he was curious if she had any MORE surprises in her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 2:36 pm

Selena's eyes closed just a bit as Isaac straightened up, he felt nice against her body as she smiled more and more. Her hands slid down his chest a bit, slipping under the bathrobe as she let her head lean against the hand touching her her face and chin. He had such a nice chest, her mouth practically watered as she wanted to taste more of him.

"Hm... I suppose its also what I want. It just makes it a silly bet then. Why do we even need to play pool if the outcome stays entirely the same, Isaac?" She gave a low laugh, her lips parting as she leaned up a bit on her toes to reach his lips easier in hopes he would bend down and allow her to kiss him. If she got her lips on his, he was done for. It had been way too much teasing earlier, she fully intended to have this man now that he had given in. He'd be hers for a few days~
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 3:36 pm

Isaac could suddenly relate to a steak on a plate the way Selena looked at him. Any confidence he had been building was swept away when he realized that holding her face didn't give him any control of the situation. He felt a further sinking, realizing there would be no pool game. He did enjoy pool... But he had a feeling he would enjoy anything she suggested about as much.

She parted her lips and he knew as well as she did that the moment he kissed her, it was a sealed deal. He sweated a little nervously. Maybe he shouldn't... But... Her lips were... So inviting... And her body was so warm and soft against him. He made a small pathetic low noise under his breath and, like he was being drawn in, came down to lock lips with her, moaning softly.

He was defeated... And he was okay with that right now.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 4:32 pm

Selena closed her eyes as the defeated Isaac gave one final hurrah before falling completely under her flawless victory. This sexy human was now hers for a few days to do with as she pleased... Luca and Julian wouldn't mind too much she hoped~ Now to get him up to her bedroom, she wasn't that inconsiderate of a lover to have his first time be on a pool table, that could definitely come later.

-----------

Quite a bit of time later, Selena sat in her bed. Or well she sat on a man on her bed. They needed rest for the moment and she wanted to feed him candy, so despite her rather naked state and his rather naked state, she leaned over top of him while straddling his lap.

Holding out a caramel, she smiled rather sweetly down at Isaac as her other hand brushed back ever falling orange locks. "Aaah you let me feed you candy too! Feeling better then, Isaac? Not so pent up anymore, you don't need to worry over snapping."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2014 8:24 pm

Quite a bit of time later, Isaac wasn't sure of much except that he felt better than he had in his entire life. Except for his throat. It was a little sore. But as the woman who had destroyed him smiled sweetly overhead and offered him candy, he found that leaning up to bite it, his throat felt soothed. It wasn't his fault she made keeping quiet impossible... or that making noises he would have only thought a woman was supposed to make only seemed to excite her. "N...no.." He voice came out weak and timid, something he was still entirely unused to.

He had spent the past few hours unable to do much of anything she didn't want him to do. That certainly didn't fade immediately, but he was starting to get some clarity back as he chewed the candy, blushing furiously. She wasn't still screwing him, despite being naked, but eating candy like this.. it almost felt just as submissive as the sex had been. "I.. hope I was uh... good." He said, looking away.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:25 am

He wasn't better? Selena smiled as he accepted the caramel, Isaac was especially sexy to her right now but she...needed time to recharge before he was hers again. There was the pool table to be bent over, though her or him was the question on her mind. She didn't have time to ask though, he had questions.

"Mm, you have a lot of stamina and more than enough enthusiasm~ Definitely not bad for a virgin. I can teach you a bit more if you'd want me to, it'd improve things for you as well." Selena popped a caramel in her mouth before offering Isaac another one, loving that adorable blush. He could still blush even after all of that? She'd have to see how much longer until he couldn't anymore. "It was definitely fun. If you aren't better, we can do more in a bit then Isaac."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 12:53 am

He was better had been what he'd been trying to say, but he had no idea he'd miscommunicated. He certainly had no idea she was considering anything with bending over and pool tables. "Uh... I... I guess so.. It's easy to have stamina when um... you're the not the person... doing things." He blushed again and looked away, trying to lean back... laying under her, he couldn't seem to escape though.

"Uhh.. I..." He felt briefly.. embarrassed of how he was acting, before it went away. He wasn't supposed to act like this... but Selena liked him like this and... in the privacy of her little world, he could be like this. "I'm willing to do... anything you want.." He said before taking the caramel. "Like you said, I have stamina and enthusiasm..." He managed some small amount of pride in a little smile. "I think I can take what you can dish out."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:16 am

"I'll dish out a bit more then~" Selena laughed a bit lowly again, feeding him one last caramel as Isaac smiled just a bit with pride. Oh? He'd gotten it back already? She'd let him keep it for now, as she slipped off of his lap and moved to the edge of the bed. "Or maybe I'll have you do all of the work for a bit. Mmm, I wonder whats more fun. My moans or yours? I think we really should test your stamina then to its absolute limits. Water?"

She needed water and he did too, her legs swinging over the side as she moved for the bathroom before she even heard his reply. Regardless of what he answered she'd be getting it anyways, her hips swaying lightly as she moved across the large room to the master bath door.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2014 1:53 am

"Glad to hear it.." He said, before watching her leave to the bathroom to get water. Wait.. her moans or his.. sh..shit, she wanted him to do to her what she'd been doing to him? He had to admit... He sort of wanted more moans of his own... but he suspected he'd be getting plenty of those... He stood up, gently walking towards the master bath door. He knocked on it before following her inside. "Wow.. this... is some bathroom..." He said, glancing around.

Oh... dear... "U...Um... O-obviously... we can do... anything you want... um.. I'll do... anything you want... but... Whenever you wanted to get... more noises from me... I think this might be a good locale..." He offered helpfully.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 6:02 pm

Selena heard the knock but bent down anyways, she wanted a drink and she was going to get one. As Isaac entered and looked around, she took a drink from the sink before rising up and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. An eyebrow quirked up at his words. He'd do...anything she wanted even still...

It seems his first few orgasms had broken the man entirely~ Her hand waved him over to the sink, there was a cup there but it always felt weird using it in her own bathroom. She could do whatever she wanted, it was her damn house. "Well it wouldn't be too fair of me... You should get something to drink, your throat must hurt a bit to judge by your voice."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:25 am

Isaac nodded. "It's uh... A little sore..." He said, glancing aside. "But I wasn't really... able to stop..." He admitted. She'd gained pretty solid control over his voicebox. He bent down to drink some water, reflecting on what had just happened. It still all felt fairly surreal to him. He'd had sex. Sex had happened. TO HIM. It just... after 200 years... Jeez... Wait.. Shit... he'd... had SEX... WITH HER. Oh god... what... what what what... What was he thinking? Was he some sort of sleazeball? She... She was a 20 year old human, she didn't know better, HE SHOULD. WHAT THE HELL, ISAAC.

He stood up and turned quickly to face her, a desperate look in his eye. He placed his hands on her shoulders. "Selena! SELENA ARCHIAGOTT." He stated, less loudly but more firmly. "I did not mean! To besmirch your... honor.." He had no idea what he was doing. GO WITH THE FLOW DAMN IT. He sunk to one knee before, almost shouting, but clearly distraught. "WILL YOU MARRY ME?" WHY. WHY, his brain screamed at him. WHY ARE YOU DOING ANY OF THIS.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 2:52 am

Well of course he wasn't able to~ Selena smirked just a bit, moving aside enough to allow Isaac to bend over and get a drink. She grinned at the sight, it was a very nice one...but refrained from the slight gropes she wanted to give. He needed the water, it'd do no good for him to choke.

Instead she turned away, stretching her arms above her head and yawning a bit as she contemplated a shower or bath. It'd be nice and relaxing, though he was guaranteed to join her so maybe not so nice or relaxing...

It was then Isaac began his panicking and Selena's eyes grew wide in shock and disbelief. Besmirch...honor... what... MARRY!?

She squeaked in a very not sexy and not ladylike manner, backing away from the man who just...just proposed!? After only a few hours of sex!? Shock was written all over her features and a slight blush was hinted at on her cheeks. "N-No! My honor is FINE! Its not tied up in the least to my sex life oh my spirits! I'm not marrying anyone!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Driftwood.   Driftwood. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Driftwood.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: