(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 3:27 am

Lakshmi was giggling, pulling the curry bun from her mouth as she chewed that bite off. Holding it out to take, she found the pout unbearably cute though she had a feeling she knew what was causing it. At least two or three things?

"Master Miura, I apologize. You did say you were to feed me, but you were so slow I grew too hungry to resist." Lakshmi teased lightly, mirth just floating around her. Master Kai would have been too informal~
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2014 1:42 pm

He'd moved to take the curry bun from her, but before his hand touched it she called him...

"L-L....Lakshmi..." Obviously, he wasn't used to it; especially coming from her! She...She shouldn't call him that! He tried to keep up the pout, he really did, but...but that term broke it for the most part and left him frozen, and...perhaps not disgusted, but his expression looked as if he'd eaten something he wasn't fond of.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 12:43 am

Lakshmi immediately felt a bit bad, a soft frown on her lips Setting the bun on the plate, she reached both hands out and smiled softly to try and make up for her words. "I'm sorry Kai. Please don't look like that... I was only teasing..."

Her teasing had gone too far obviously, he was upset. She was the worst person in the world.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 5:09 am

"E...Eh, no...it's...it just sounds....really weird..." Kaimu snapped out of his previous reaction as Lakshmi looked as if she felt bad. "Me? Being...called that just..."

It wasn't her fault it was just...a title like that didn't fit him...at all, so it just wasn't something he'd get used to very fast...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 5:55 am

"You do not mind consort, but master is too much?" Lakshmi teased very softly, one hand grabbing one of his while the other stroked his cheek with the backs of her fingers. She was flushing but looking straight into his eyes, a tiny smile on her face. "Kaimu... I am sorry that this is all too much for you... I would spare you if I could... Or well I might not. I am too selfish and want you with me..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:05 am

"It's alright, really; I'm just...really not used to it."

It would take awhile to get used to; it wasn't like he was upset with it or anything just...Again, someone like him...this was hardly something imaginable. Being referred to that considering who he was...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:22 am

"Maybe in time?" Lakshmi looked hopeful, she would rather Kaimu not be upset and agitated by this if at all possible. Her stomach growled lightly again, but even curry and curry bread was no match for soothing Kaimu.

"Are...you worried about your status? I am not an official noble. I do not have to bother with such things... Besides, your down to earth nature is something I love Kai." Moving from her seat, she gently climbed onto Kaimu's lap after a few seconds. Laying against him, she put her head on his shoulder as her arms wrapped around his chest. "It grounds me. I need someone to pull me from things, to make me notice the world that is not healing or just... when I get too stuck on things such as earlier..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:27 am

"In time..." Kaimu reassured, it would...just take time.

As Lakshmi moved closer to him, his hand went to her head as she climbed onto his lap to lie against him. "It's just...almost impossible for me to even imagine being referred to with such titles; not even just the fact I grew up in the Rukon, but I was a...basically a criminal for so long..."

He gave a light laugh, trying to add some more reassurance and comfort considering his words, and...

Kaimu leaned slightly to take the curry bun she'd sat down, moving it back to Lakshmi; "I didn't miss your stomach growling earlier~ You should eat."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:39 am

"Good..." Lakshmi accepted his reassurance with a sigh, nuzzling Kaimu's shoulder slightly. She relaxed under his hand, smiling very very softly as she was utterly soothed. "Freedom is a heavy burden... It is good you aren't entire free though! You are chained to me now."

"Like you said, it will just take time. I has only been a day~" She laughed with Kaimu, reassured and comforted already at this point. With him it did not take much. She smiled very slightly. "As Kai requests~"

Obediently she moved a bit so she could turn her head take a bite of the offered curry bun. Like this she didn't mind being fed by him even if her face was flushed. It was on his lap after all...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:44 am

Kaimu gave another light laugh at Lakshmi's response before she moved to eat, "That's right~"

He was happy when she took another bite from the curry bun; her face was flushed though, and he couldn't help but think it...couldn't help but say it even, "Cute~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:53 am

Kaimu's tone always made her smile and flustered, but also very happy. If Lakshmi's being flustered and flushed, as well as teased could do this for him... Then she would let it.

Swallowing the bite she had taken, she took a deep breath despite her utter fluster and moved a hand up to his mouth. Settling her fingers against his lips lightly, she smiled warmly. She could do this!

"...Only for you though. Don't let anyone else know." Then she turned back to the offered bun and took another bite, a bite that was very flustered as her blushing grew stronger.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:04 am

Kaimu's smile brightened from underneath her fingers, happy with her response. Only for him then~

"Promise~" He added, giving a small wink; she could be cute for him, and just for him, he couldn't help but seem happy because of that~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:22 am

Moving her fingers away so she could see the brighter smile she had felt form on Kaimu's lip, Lakshmi laughed and took another bite. With his promise she felt a bit freer and allowed him to call her cute inside of her own head now instead of pouting. The winking really helped... though her face burned from it.

She was still flushed and obvious flustered, but she seemed happy. Finishing that bun, she grabbed his hand and licked his fingers. "But what do I get then? If only you get cute, what do only I get?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:36 am

Kaimu was happy as Lakshmi ate the curry bun; her flushed expression was utterly adorable, and he was happy he had permission to say it when he thought so~

"S-Something only you get?" She had him, but he supposed she meant...compliments like that? Maybe?
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 9:19 am

Lakshmi finished cleaning his hand with her mouth and smiled, playing by the rules by not even touching the curry buns. "More please? I'm starving..."

His stutter was a bit confusing and she gave him a small laugh. "Yes, what side of Kai's is mine only then? You get cute me. But then I get nothing? Its not faaair."

A small teasing whine entered her voice, looking away from Kaimu in fake pout. She was playful.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:15 am

Kaimu grabbed another curry bun, bringing to Lakshmi like he had before at her request; though...what...what would be just hers though? He got cute...

"You get..." He thought for a moment, "...Well, Lak-tan is much more likely to see me at my most honest...so my truly honest side?"

What side of him would only she have...? "Hn...well, certainly my passionate side also belongs to only Lakshmi~" When it came to romance and such...only Lakshmi could have that now, obviously.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:37 am

Lakshmi took a bite and then another...and another while she listened. She was hungry, and being fed like this was sweet.

Kaimu's thoughtful response got her to stop her stuffing of her face for a moment, a warm smile gracing her features. She turned her head to kiss his cheek before moving back. "That is the best side then. The Kai who doesn't hide his feelings or thoughts? I think... that makes me happy. Even happier than having passionate Kai, as much as I adore that side too~"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:01 am

He was happy his answer had been good enough, and in response he gave another light, happy laugh before giving her a small squeeze with his free arm that wasn't holding the food for her.

"It makes me happy that that answer was acceptable; that's what you'll get then, my honest and passionate side, all to yourself."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 11:07 am

Lakshmi was quite happily eating the bun, finishing a second and once more cleaning Kaimu's hand in the worst possible way. The squeezing made her laugh softly, smiling up a storm once she was finished. "That is all I need then. I am happy you are so open now..."

Moving over, she laid her head against his shoulder and wrapped her arms around him. "I really liked you you know. Even if I shouldn't have."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 6:48 am

Kaimu's smile softened, holding on to Lakshmi as she rested her head against his shoulder, feeling her arms go around him. "I'm happy I can be more open, and I'm happy that you liked me...things turned out really...really well."

Things had turned out great; he didn't need to hide things anymore, sometimes...it was instinctual to do so, but he was doing his best to be open with what he was really feeling and thinking, especially now that he'd promised Lakshmi could see that side of him~
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 2:19 pm

"They did turn out well. It is selfish, but as long as you do not hide things from me I will be happy. Though... Maybe I should voice against hiding things from your own child..." That was a rather awkward situation to be honest, what was Mia now to her? Her daughter in law? Mia had a sibling potentially forming in her... It was odd.

Deciding to change the subject, she tugged lightly on a bit of hair of his as she reached a hand up.

"Bah, acting as if you did not know! Still a rogue at heart. I threw myself at you at any opportunity and wore my heart on my sleeve." Lakshmi hid her face, pouting oh so slightly as she spoke. Playing with a few strands as she did smile just a bit, happy though there was still food to be eaten.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 6:49 am

Kaimu gave a small, sheepish laugh at that; he didn't mean to hide most things, it was just instinctual almost to do so...

When Lakshmi changed the subject, a more genuine smile returned; "Well, at first I didn't want to assume things~ Buuut~ After awhile, I might have...It made me happy deep down, and I'm glad things turned out the way they did, so I was able to be vocal about how I felt as well..."

That was the truth, even if it'd come out weird...At first, he didn't want to assume and then be wrong...that was a recipe for disaster, but as things passed and he realized spending time with her made him...happy, he had kept quiet about it...considering his previous status...but then he obtained those items that made communication easier, and with that his top worries had...had disappeared, and he had been able to act more honestly with his emotions...and not hide them as much.

Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 11:07 pm

Lakshmi laughed softly. That tone of voice and his words! Kaimu made her too happy! She had been obvious in her affections, but he still thought he had been assuming?

Shaking her head softly, she buried her face in his neck as she wrapped her arms around it. Breathing in his scent and nuzzling him gently, she spoke in a quiet but happy tone. "I am sorry I caused that for you... Back then at least. It is one thing for someone like me to like you. It is another for you to have...that sort of hurt. Aah, I am not making sense am I?"

She was rambling and she knew it. Lakshmi breathed deeply and then spoke simply. "I am happy to know I was not alone in those feelings. I am happy you...somehow forced your way past my defenses... I am happy you trusted me despite having no real reason to... I would be the happiest though if I could get another curry bun?"

Her voice ended n a hopeful note, though she had yet to unbury herself.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 7:32 am

"It's alright, with things as they are now, I'm happy you did." Kaimu replied, his smile softening as Lakshmi began to speak of how happy she was, and why, though he had to laugh at the last one.

He did as asked though, and reached for another curry bun for her.

"I'm happy as well, though I suppose that mostly goes without saying..." His happiness was obvious, he always let her know that he was, and when he was; he still couldn't help but say it now though.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:18 pm

"It does. You smile truly most of the time now... I don't need you to tell me you are happy but it is nice to hear." Lakshmi moved her head back so she could eat more, intending to fill her belly a bit more before she spoke again. She just was utterly content with things, her mind having calmed down about the whole accident now, comforted by this wonderful man she loved... and happy.

Snuggling up to him a bit more, she kept eating with a grin and let him feed her. He'd probably end up doing this a lot more from now on...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]
Page 27 of 28Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: