(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Everything was prepared, but despite him giving the okay for this, Kaimu still wasn't sure about it. Lakshimi wanted to study his zanpakutou's abilities, and had talked him into agreeing in letting her be the vessel of which they'd be studied.

His abilities would be used on her, each and every last one of them.

Kuroshi's abilities, they were sickening, disgusting...

Thanks, asshole.

You're one to talk.

Not to mention Kuroshi would likely enjoy every minute of this...

Damn right I will. Keke~

Shut up.

Last edited by Rukuya on Sat Jul 05, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:07 am

Lakshmi walked out of a senkaimon, her butterfly floating off as it decided to do its own thing for now. Instead of her usual off duty informal wear, the woman wore her uniform. The long sleeved haori trimmed in dark blue, an icy blue sash encircling her waist as well as the haori. The inside of her uniform was an icy blue instead of white from the bits that showed. Her hair was pulled back once again in a braid so as to keep the dark locks out of the way of work.

Smiling as she caught sight of Kaimu, the Captain rushed over to him with a laugh. "Kai!"

Reaching up, she tried to pull him down for a kiss if he would let her. He was absolutely sure to be upset but it was understandable... She would understand if he didn't want to kiss her after what she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 2:13 am

"Hn?" Kaimu broke off from his bickering with Kuroshi, seeing as how Lakshimi's arrival was higher on his list of importance. He gave a smile as she rushed over to him, allowing her to pull him down for a kiss to which he responded to.

After a few moments, when the kiss was over, he still held a smile. "I suppose everything's been settled then, Lak-tan? It's safe?"

Of course he was still unsure about this, but it was still good to ask if things were set up for this to be done, lessen the risks of trouble and such...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 9:55 pm

Kaimu was smiling and Lakshmi had to smile in return. He wasn't too angry at her... She always worried about that, upsetting and hurting him was something that this she felt would cause.

"Yes, Masaru took my excuse of a major experiment. I am allowed those, his squad will stay far from here even if both of us Bankai. I was given permission to not use a limiter, due to how far out from civilization we are and since I filed the right paperwork." Her tone was soft and her smile turned sheepish as she stared up into his eyes with serious determination. "I am sorry for asking this of you Kai."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:05 pm

"I see, that's good then. Less to worry about." Kaimu replied with a small nod, though something came to mind; something important that needed to be said before they started this. "Ah, before...we started this. There's one ability I swore to Mia that I'd never use. I can...do my best at describing it to you, but...I don't think I can perform it given the circumstances. Is that alright, Lak-tan?"

It was important to get that said beforehand, he could do his best at explaining how the ability worked, but otherwise...he'd feel much more guilt than necessary over breaking that promise.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:22 pm

"If you had to swear to her... What does it do exactly? Your promises to her are important, I will not ask you to break it." Lakshmi reached up and caressed Kaimu's cheek, nodding and smiling softly.

"Whatever it does, an explanation will be just fine." He was such a cute father, they barely had met and he was already attached at the hip. She almost felt bad for Masaru but that young man was sweet enough, she hoped Kaimu wouldn't kill him one day.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:37 pm

"It's an ability of my bankai, a last effort ability only meant for dire situations...but...it's a gamble. I wager my own life, to put it simply. Upon activation of the ability, not just my opponent, but I as well, will begin to slowly rot from the inside out. If I can manage to kill my opponent, I'll be fine, the damage is reversed...but if a battle were to go on for too long, both parties would fall victim, and die."

It was as simple an explanation as he could give, and he explained in an utterly serious manner, no playful mannerisms, just seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:20 pm

Lakshmi visibly paled, her normally darker skin turning ashy as her eyes widened quite a bit. That ability... Kuroshi was an awful zanpakuto, Kaimu was unlucky to have such powers. Zanpakuto reflected their user, so Kaimu must have dark depths she couldn't touch but he must keep them in check most of the time.

It wasn't as if she didn't know that, his story about the bount and the things he did... Her hand gripped his clothing, holding it tightly as she looked down. "...Never use it. Ever. Please... Please don't. I could...save you I am sure but... unless I am around never..."

She hated showing this weakness, she was too attached as it was and he didn't need to know that one bit.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:27 pm

"I promised Mia I wouldn't, and I'm promising you now. I won't." As Lakshimi gripped the front of his clothing, he brought his hand up to her head, petting lightly before leaning a bit to give her a kiss on the head.

He swore he wouldn't, and he meant to keep his word on that.

"I suppose, when I think about it, there's only one move among my bankai abilities that I can perform for you, as out of the three, two cause harm to me...and..." He gained a smile, a soft one. "I can see you wouldn't want me doing things that'll cause me harm."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:41 am

"Thank you..." The minute shaking Lakshmi had been doing stopped, the dark skinned woman relaxing as Kaimu gave his word to her as well. She smiled softly, enjoying the kiss on her head quite a bit as her head had briefly leaned against his hand.

"I think I should procure one of those bankai training devices. So I can stab Kuroshi myself? Yes. I think that would be fun." Lakshmi muttered as she heard the two main abilities would hurt Kaimu. A flush came over her face, the color returning with a vengeance it seemed.

"Y-You are correct! You can not harm yourself over this! I will not allow it. Never! Those two can stay sealed away, you can just explain the other as well."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:24 am

"Welcome." He replied, giving a chuckle as she mentioned stabbing Kuroshi herself. It was an amusing image, for sure.

"The other ability isn't as serious, for sure." Kaimu explained, "the ability I can show you is really just a support for it...mostly. With this ability, my arm mutates...disgusting really, a shredded-looking, rotted, and festering piece of meat...that drips corrosive acid. If you're touched with it, well, it's quite harmful."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:23 am

"That sounds not acceptable at all, yes. I would rather you not use that...Even if I would like to see the corrosive acid and its properties." Still though, Kaimu getting hurt or having such a weapon? No. Lakshmi under no circumstances would allow him to use it.

She shook her head for emphasis, before pulling Kaimu back down for another small kiss. She smiled softly though as she let go, moving to step back. "...I have a feeling Kuroshi would hate my bankai. I think, because of your strength... and potentially what little you have told me and I have to base this on..."

She paused for a moment and reached up to play with her hair. "I could hold off such powers, keep you from dying if you had to use them even IF that was the price you pay. My healing in bankai and strengthening is amazingly strong. If I were to focus even a quarter of my power on you alone... Your deadly move would not be able to kill you. I could more than likely reverse such damage as it happens, keeping you in an eternal state of limbo with little effort."

Lakshmi shrugged and looked away. "I first wish to test it on myself though. You release first and then I shall, please Kai?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:35 am

"I won't use it then." Kaimu replied, his smile still shining on his face after she'd pulled him down for another kiss; as Lakshimi continued, explaining how she could keep those abilities from killing him, if she were around, and if he absolutely had to use them, he rose a brow.

Eeeeh~ Keke~

We won't be using it

Gh...

With Lakshimi's words, Kaimu's smile faded some; yes, to test his abilities she wanted them used on her. So she was signalling that they begin? "Right."

Giving a breath, Kaimu moved to step back a bit for a release. He...was really doing this, huh?

Just get on with it already!

"Ready? Lak-tan?"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:51 am

If it hurt him in this, it would not be acceptable in the least. Lakshmi nodded, happy to see Kaimu smiling truthfully even despite what was going to happen.

Assuming Kuro would make comments, Lakshmi would ignore any pauses Kaimu had through out today. As his smile faded, she gave him a curt nod and slowly let up on her spiritual energy for once. No longer hidden in the least, her chains slithered in anticipation of her release once she had examined his blade a bit. No need to waste it yet. "Perfectly ready Kai."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:00 am

Alright then.

With a breath Kaimu shut his eyes for a moment, opening them as he unsheathed Kuroshi and held him out...though, there was no real pose he needed to take here, so holding him out was fine.

"Kurushimu, Kuroshi!" Just as the words were spoken a black aura shot from the blade, dispersing after a moment to reveal it's released form; the sword looked the same, but rather than a single blade there were now three aligned perfectly beside one another.

"There are two abilities within my shikai...one, the main one you want to test on yourself; where you're controlled like a puppet...the other, it's up to me. I'll cut your equilibrium, on anyone else...it could possible be fatal, but I trust that Lak-tan's will is strong enough to get past the nausea..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:22 am

Listening to the command, Lakshmi's eyebrow rose. That was a command all right... Watching the black aura, she instinctively moved closer to the weapon with wide and curious eyes. Murmuring mostly to herself, she moved up to Kaimu and held out her hand for the blades. "Three of them, this is a weapon for tearing and hurting others, not killing. A suffering weapon... Wounds caused by this would cause a hassle for healing, they wouldn't heal right and are more likely to fester and kill from complications... Kuroshi is a sick bastard isn't he?"

She nodded thoughtfully, staring at the weapon as her eyes ran over it and cataloged this in her head. "I have to be cut for the puppet one correct? I will need Kuroshi then. After that...well I would feel better not using your blade on myself while my equilibrium is shot and nauseated? So after would be a better time..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:31 am

"Eehh~ and here I thought Kuroshi didn't seem so special." Kaimu replied, hearing some of what Lakshimi was saying to herself as she examined Kuroshi.

Yes, a weapon meant for suffering, just as she'd described...truly a sick bastard.

And what does that make you?

Ignoring Kuroshi's statement, he listened to Lakshimi as she began speaking again, looking down at the zanpakutou before giving a breath. "Correct, the damage won't be as severe if you simply give in to control...I still don't like this, but..."
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:49 am

"He's part of you. So he's also special..." Lakshmi was distracted, thinking on things that weren't what she was saying. She did not sound angry though, merely thoughtful. "Zanpakuto reflect their wielder... You have parts of you so dark they manifested in the form of your weapon. Parts you hate and never want, but that still exist inside. Angry parts that want others to suffer, to hurt and die because... you hurt. Kuroshi is also a manifestation of such things, the parts of you that bother you."

"Then I will give in to you and your anger." Her eyes flashing open, she spoke the release command as her arms spread out away from her body. "Megami oko~tsu chēn, Watashi ni anata no bōtoku-ryoku o ataeru!"

Chains, much different looking than usual. Their usual silver gleam was now oily, and they flashed from her sleeves. Wrapping up around the outside of her clothes, they squirmed as if alive as some fell to the ground. Down her legs, her arms... She was covered in quite a few of them, if he could count them there would be thirty, but they kept reforming and sliding around too much to tell.

Holding up her hand, a small one wrapped around it as if alive. "I am bound by my history and family. Bound and tied to things even if I do not wish to be. I can not fight much more than I have, and by being bound I can help others... But I can not do anything for myself. I have to rely on others to help me, to keep me safe and from harm. I can heal myself, but I am open to harm from everything."

"That is what mine represents. Bound to duty and love, to help others within a chained and caged existence with no thought for myself allowed. I think... I like Kuroshi more, for how honest he is. You can choose to not use that part of you, but if I do not use mine others suffer in my place." Lakshmi's voice was soft, her hand moving back out again. Her icy eyes were determined. "Now, Kai... please."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:03 am

Eugh. Less sob story analyzing, more fighting. C'moon...

Shut up...

With a single statement, Kuroshi was once again ignored as Lakshimi summoned her shikai, watching as the chains morphed to look different from their usual appearance. They covered Lakshimi, quite a bit of her as they moved around as if they were alive...

He was quiet as she spoke, telling him what her own zanpakutou represented. It was...a lot to hear, but what she said made sense to him, though it sounded quite sad...

As she extended her hand, he stood still for a moment before handing Kuroshi over to her before turning his back. He didn't need to see this...

"Shikaku Atama..." He muttered the abilities name, activating it...upon giving up to Kuroshi's control, she'd be Kaimu's "puppet", not that he planned on doing anything...once she was under his control, he'd release her from it after a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:33 am

Lakshmi didn't allow herself to take notice of Kaimu's quiet. He had heard her, most others never got to see that side... She hoped he quickly forgot it. There was no need for him to remember this, her words just a way to explain to him how Zanpakuto seem to work. They come from you, so no matter how awful they may be or how kind or anything...there was and is part of you like that. Part of you that feels a certain way or is a certain way...

Taking the blades, she watched as Kaimu turned around before sighing as the chains pulled up the sleeve on her uniform. Taking a deep breath, she exhaled and as she did she slide the blade along the back of her left arm. It hurt and she immediately saw blood start dripping from her onto the grass at her feet.

Feeling an insidious darkness leech upon her as she continued the long and deep slice, before giving in she gave and order for the chains to seal up the wound. You bastard, enjoy your fun if you can even hear me.

Letting her mind be swallowed up, she felt... she could have pushed it away. Her willpower and the strength of her spiritual energy could have easy forced it out. Maybe with more cuts the harder it would be...

And then Lakshmi took a breath as her wound finished healing, Kaimu's willing puppet.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:46 am

Got your girlll~

Eugh...

Kaimu turned his head to look at Lakshimi, Kuroshi in her grasp as she stood there. The wound...wounds...? She'd inflicted had already healed by the time he looked back...She was still though, and if he wanted he could make her do as he pleased but...

With a sigh, he figured she'd want at least some proof that ability was what he claimed it to be, so before he cut his control...he moved over to her and promptly disturbed the ground where she was standing, marking her spot, before having her walk a few feed away.

Crossing his arms, he relinquished control of her.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:56 am

Lakshmi came back to herself with a suddenness. She had moved, that much was obvious. The bloodied grass from wound was near Kaimu, where he had marked it as well. She was a few feet away and remembered nothing of what she had done...

That was much more terrifying than she had imagined. Nothing, she had no recollection whatsoever. He could have done anything... and she couldn't have fought it. Making notes on the feelings she had had, the thoughts on countering... All of that stuffed in her head for now.

Staring at his crossed arms, she shivered and moved back to him. Holding the weapon out, the determined light in her eyes hadn't faded one bit despite her reaction. "The next power Kai."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:02 am

Kaimu watched as she gathered her bearings, seeing as she noticed the obvious movement she'd made...without any recollection of it at all.

Lakshimi spoke no word of how she felt about the ability aloud, though he had noted a shiver before she approached him, holding Kuroshi out to him again for him to take.

"Got it...you're...probably gonna want to pick new spot...this is gonna be nasty." There was a possibility she'd throw up, the nausea was horrid...she'd be dizzy too, so it'd be good to pick a spot she was alright with possibly throwing up in...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:12 am

"Kay." Lakshmi's reply was short as she stepped back from Kaimu, taking a deep breath and stopping a ways away from him. She could handle this, if it was the one he mentioned before. Maybe.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:16 am

As she stepped back, Kaimu cleared his throat, still not okay with this in the least...

He raised his arm slightly, pointing out his index finger at her as if he were ready to perform a simple kido spell of some sort, but instead...

"Sashimasu Baransu." At the command, a rather tiny, black dart of energy shot out at lightning speed towards Lakshimi, a green shinigami likely wouldn't even be able to see it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]
Page 1 of 28Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: