(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:21 am

Lakshmi's eyes caught the dart but she couldn't have avoided it from a standstill like she was. That command... As the dart hit her, her hand went to her mouth and she fell immediately to her knees. Nausea so bad it almost hurt... Overwhelming dizziness...

She fell forward onto one hand, covering her mouth with the other as she fought it down. Sheer stubborn will pushed it away, the will of a doctor who had seen much worse and not thrown up. The dizziness was much harder to push away, unlike the nausea she had no experience with it really.

Her chains were agitated, swarming like upset pets as she breathed deeply and tried to get the world to stop whirling.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:29 am

Kaimu visibly winced as Lakshimi fell victim to the ability, the chains around her rattling almost angrily as she fought off the nausea. She didn't throw up, and he supposed he had to thank her experience as the Fourth's Captain for it...a medical professional of her level could probably withstand it.

For that, he was silently glad.

As she attempted to gather her bearings once more, he moved over to her, crouching down to gently rub her back; in this situation it was really all he could do in terms of helping.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:35 am

Despite how she was feeling, despite what she was going through with this blasted dizziness... Lakshmi couldn't help smiling just a bit as she saw Kaimu crouch down. His soothing back rubbing helped her push away that miserable power. Swallowing a breath as it passed, she has seen Kaimu wince and it made her feel awful...

Lifting herself up, she turn swiftly and dove for him. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pressed her lips against his in a kiss. It didn't seem to have bothered her to have been nauseated just moments earlier. Kissing would make him feel better. She was perfectly fine!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:39 am

She seemed to be coming out of it, that was good...

They were almost done, almost.

He'd been caught up in that single though, silently happy this was almost over that he hadn't even noticed her dive at him, and when she had a surprised noise managed to escape some before their lips connected.

Thanks to the surprise, it took him a moment to respond.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:50 am

Surprised Kaimu was something she wasn't used to. Lakshmi laughed in her throat, pleased with her ability to shock him like this as her hand buried in his hair. Kissing him was nice even if he had been slow to respond...

Pulling away after a few moments, she smiled warmly up at him. "If you show me your bankai... I'll show you mine."

Her smile fell just a bit, it wasn't something she liked at all but it wasn't fair to Kaimu to make him do things he didn't like to.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:55 am

Kaimu rose a brow at Lakshimi's words after they'd parted from kissing; show him her bankai? He noted her smile as it fell slightly, "Ah...If you don't want to, you don't need to Lak-tan. The only bankai ability I can really show you actually...isn't that bad. It's more of a support to that last ability I described to you, with the acid. There's nothing...harmful within it outside of battle..."

It was...a lot easier to talk about the one bankai ability, as it was by far not as bad as what she'd just put herself through. The only way it could really be...bad even was if he were using one of the abilities he'd sworn not to...or if this were a real combat situation.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:01 am

"It wouldn't be fair to you." Lakshmi nodded, determination once again lighting up her eyes. She would do this, because she owed Kaimu this. Smiling, she was happy he had one ability that did not make him upset at least.

Letting go of him, she moved to stand, still a bit wobbly but able to make it. She put on a small smile, half fake and half real... and waved her hand out. "I would like to see this please Kai. It sounds quite a bit nicer than the others?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:13 am

"If you're sure." Kaimu replied as Lakshimi let go of him and stood, noting how she was a bit wobbly...

He could still see she wasn't entirely comfortable with showing her own bankai, but she seemed determined to do so to make things fair, so he wouldn't argue further.

This area, she'd claimed it was alright to enter bankai, and nothing would be recorded on it...

Alright then...

He offered a small smile of his own, hopefully reassuring as he moved a few feet away, "I'll say ahead of time, it's nothing big~ Kuroshi's not flashy at alll~" He pretended to whine about that, giving a wave of his free hand; he pretended to be upset at the lack of appeal his zanpakutou apparently had.

With a final smile, he held out Kuroshi as before; "Bankai, Kuroshi no Bookyaku."

The blades of the zanpakutou began to change in color, along with the hilt and guard; the blades turned a dull purple in color, while the hilt and guard went completely black.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:30 am

"Very..." Lakshmi didn't sound it but nodded even more. Whether she wanted to or not, the fact remained that she would.

The small smile did make her feel better, it wasn't a fake one... And that tone just synced it for her. Laughing lightly, she brought a hand up to her mouth and smiled. "Poor Kai-tan stuck with such a boring zanpakuto. I suppose Megami can make up for Kuro's faults then in all ways~"

Listening to the command, she watched carefully. Expecting something much subtler than usual, she wasn't disappointed to see that it just shifted colors. Those darker blades... that hilt...

Moving closer, she stared down at it. "Mm, he is a pretty bankai at least. Those colors are nice enough. Now what is this support power?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:46 am

Kuroshi was silently seething at Kaimu and Lakshimi's words, but otherwise he made no tell for them as Kaimu gave a small chuckle. "Right, I'll get to showing you then."

It was obvious he was much more comfortable with using this ability, knowing full well no harm could come from it in this situation.

He put a single finger over his lips, as if requesting absolute silence before giving a small wink. He'd need to concentrate after all.

After giving that signal, he shut his eyes and mentally cleared his mind as he needed to...

"Kurai Busshitsuteki..."

After a moment, areas of dark matter seemed to form in multiple places around them, it looked menacing, and in a battle the areas would prove difficult for one to avoid. Kaimu opened his eyes soon after, glancing at Lakshimi, "It's alright, try to run near one."

When she did, the moment she neared one she'd find herself going infinitely slower, the pressure of the gravitational field around these areas would cause her to become slow and sluggish.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 4:57 am

Kaimu was much happier. That was all she needed and Lakshmi smiled happily. He was comfortable showing her this one at least... Despite what form his Zanpakuto had taken, it was at least something he fought himself. Even the quiet Megami had an air of...acceptance now. She had seen Kaimu's responses and her few comments she had had lately had been quieted it seemed.

Stifling her giggles, she flushed at Kaimu's much more playful actions. She waited, quietly and patiently before hearing his soft command. Terrifying areas formed in front of her surprised eyes, spinning around to see them all, she was a bit scared but Kaimu had said they were fine.

Looking to him, she shot him a nervous smile before moving to run near it. She felt herself slowing down, almost impossibly so. She was a powerful Captain in shikai, so it might not be as much for someone much lesser strength... Letting out a laugh, it came out slowly as she then reached up to cover her mouth... Also much slower than usual.

Stepping back, her eyes were wide with surprise and a bit of excitement. In a rather happy tone, much younger sounding than usual as she channeled her inner child, she spoke quickly. "Does it work on other things? Not just people? This is amazing Kai! If it does... think of all the slow motion videos you could do.. Like Fireworks for example! The explosions... Or bubbles popping!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:04 am

Kaimu had to put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from giving a laugh, especially at Lakshimi's suggestions. No, no he hadn't ever thought of that.

Absolutely fucking not...

Fufu~ Ne~ I think her ideas are cute, Kuro-tan~

Shut the fuck up.

"N-No. I haven't ever thought of doing that." Kaimu said, unable to stifle much of his laughter as some escaped. "It does work on other objects though, if you'd like you can toy around with it."

Ughhhhh

"But, as I said, this ability alone is harmless...Though, in a real battle it's obvious how terrible it'd be for my opponent."

Kaimu himself, being the user, wasn't effected by the ability, and could move freely within it's boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:13 am

Lakshmi patted her shinigami uniform wildly before letting out frustrated sound. "Oh drat! I sometimes leave medical items like sticks or such in my Haori. Not today it seems..."

She gave a small sheepish laugh as Kaimu laughed, smiling as she looked back at him. "I can see how it would be a real hazard. You create an obstacle course for them... One that means death if you mess up. My poor chains, come here dears."

Some of them were caught in the traps, slowly but surely moving back towards her. Very slowly in some cases as they had been there when the traps had been made. Thinking that, though... No sticks or other items...

Smiling, she grabbed and broke off a few chains that squirmed in her hand and tossed them into the slow motion areas. Moving just outside the spheres of influence, she smiled and examined the properties of the areas... Without looking at Kaimu, she gave a comment. "You know... You promised not to hide your laughter. If you found me so amusing, you should laugh your heart out."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:23 am

At Lakshimi's words, Kaimu released a chuckle, "Right, right~ I promised. I was simply laughing thought because I found your excitement adorable, Lak-tan~"

He gave a nod at her earlier words, after she'd explained how such an ability could prove dangerous. "Mhmm, it's primarily used with that acidic ability I mentioned before, I can move freely within the area; if one's hit by my arm then...well...it's going to hurt..."

He'd trailed off, feeling a bit bad for souring his response with such a bad image. She wanted to know though about his zanpakutou, and he supposed it was important for her to know what she could.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:34 am

Kaimu's chuckle brought a happy smile to her face, though the words following it caused a rather flustered response. Her face darkened in a flush as she looked away, far away, from Kaimu. "...It wasn't adorable."

Coughing, she nodded and hmmed to herself to try and get rid of the embarrassed and flustered response she had right now. "I see, that is quite a combination Kai. Rather potent..."

However as he trailed off, her embarrassment was forgotten. Turning to him, she moved over to his side while being careful to avoid the dark matter areas. Reaching a hand up to his cheek, she gave him her warmest smile. It held no hint of anything but strong affection and a bit of adoring to it. "I think in all honesty I can counter a lot of your more gruesome powers. Though that dart would be a pain to encounter."

"Unfortunately to test that out, I would need a third person. Someone to run the gauntlet as it were and I refuse to do that..." Shaking her head, she smiled and shook away the thought. "Still though, another time we need to get small fireworks. They sell them in the human world, those would be so much fun to set off in there!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:45 am

"Well, I'm trusting you with all the information on my abilities." She claimed she likely had ways to counter his abilities, and if she said it, he wouldn't doubt it. It wasn't like he was actually going to fight her for real. "No tricks. No secrets."

He almost wanted to comment on her previous denial of her actions being cute, but he felt that would just cause further denial on her part...though, it was fun to tease, she had obviously gotten flustered.

"Mm, we can try that out sometime; Kuro-tan is absolutely appalled by the idea~"
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:45 am

"And I will with mine. If you can get me to use up my chains, especially in healing myself or others I am pretty much defenseless in all forms. All that energy spent drains me and disables my ability to properly cast kido of any sort. If someone can outlast me and cause me constant damage or hurt those around me so I am forced to heal... I will be a sitting duck for just plain old stabbing." Lakshmi's smile as she spoke that was warm though, her other hand coming up to Kaimu's face. He trusted her...that much. For the rogue that was...unbelievable.

A bright smile broke across her features though as Kaimu not only agreed, but spoke about a horrified Kuroshi. "If it appalls him then it must be done!"

Not moving back, Lakshmi's smile turn to a small frown. "...and now I get to share my...disturbing Bankai with you, Kai."

She didn't tell Kaimu that the reason she wanted to know how to counter his powers was mostly in case he ever got to that point again where he would use them willingly. If he ever fell that far...she would want to be able to keep him from hurting others and keep him safe. There was nothing about that he needed to know though. It was best he thought she was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 12:56 am

Kaimu listened quietly as Lakshimi explained her own weaknesses, listening as her hand moved to his face. If someone could outlast her than she'd be in huge trouble, which wasn't good...at all. He trusted her ability though, she was a powerful captain.

His smile returned as a bright one broke out across Lakshimi's face, unable to help it. "Mhmm!"

He stopped though, when she brought up her bankai again. "A-Ah..." He replied, giving a nod. She was determined to show him, even after he'd told her she didn't need to if it made her upset...but as he'd jut thought, she was determined.
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:13 am

Kaimu didn't want her upset...but she would be more upset with herself if she did not do this. Kaimu deserved it after he had shown his miserable Zanpakuto.

At least she had gotten that bright smile! It would keep her happy. Giving Kaimu a smile she hoped was soothing, Lakshmi took a deep breath and turned around.

She moved quite a ways away from Kaimu before she stopped, much much further than he had ever while showing his powers. Another deep breath as she gathered all the chains back up and then spoke her command. "Anata no hontō no jibun o oboete imasu...Bankai, Megami Rirīsu!"

The chains jolted as if struck by lightning, glowing as they swarmed around her. As a few of the chains grew, smaller chains shot out from them. Impaling her body and tearing her clothes just a bit, these tiny chains swarmed around her and wrapped around her body. Translucent ones circled around her and formed a sphere, while the oily chains impaling her moved to lift her up. Wrapping around her neck and body, those plus the ones stuck in her held her up as her eyes glowed and her body went limp.

Meanwhile outside of the bubble of influence, the rattling of chains grew loud as they grew and multiplied. All sorts of sizes were there, splitting from others and reforming at will and they moved entirely as if alive. With the burst of final energy, the Chains stopped moving around. They quivered in place as if waiting... Having an air of fear to them.

If Kaimu got closer, he could see minute almost impossibly thin icy blue energy lines connected from the outside of the bubble of chains to the ones surrounding her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:20 am

Even if Lakshimi was far away, the energy that a bankai release gave off was powerful, and even he visibly reacted to it, his body bracing itself as Lakshimi's bankai took form.

At the appearance, his eyes had widened considerably, and at first he was unsure of whether to approach her or stay where he was. That...Just by looking, appearance wise he could see how it could be something one wouldn't want...and remembering the explaining she'd done earlier, as she'd analyzed what their zanpakutou's represented, he couldn't help but feel a little pain at that.

"L-Lakshimi..." After a few moments, he came a bit closer, his eyes catching sight of the thin lines connecting things. That...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:43 am

"I am sorry Kai, for making you uneasy." Lakshmi's mouth didn't move one bit nor did her eyes take notice of it. Instead it came from a small chain that lifted up above some others. It sounded tinny and somewhat far away, as if she was distracted.

Which she was somewhat, controlling hundreds of chains was harder than it looked. It was much easier now though that it was when she had to entirely separately like in combat situations. "I control them all with my mind, separately or as groups. I am the hive queen and they are my drones. I can also see and hear through them, though it is limited much more than eyesight is. Here, since I am in bankai..."

The chain shot out, wrapping around Kaimu and absorbing into his body. He would feel Lakshmi's energy before it merged, refilling any he spent using his attacks earlier and from bankai. A small smile appeared on her lips. "You can come inside the bubble if you wish, they won't hurt you. It is my shield... I am helpless if someone breaks it though."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:16 am

Kaimu listened to her explanation, it...if one could get past the chains, or if her energy was spent she would be helpless, as she'd said. She could control these chains though, all of them, and as one shot out at his expression could only be described as surprise.

He felt energy returning to him, almost as if he hadn't used his zanpakutou and showed her Kuroshi's powers at all, any energy he'd spent unleashing his abilities returned, and he was surprised at that realization.

"Lak..." It was alright for him to come closer? It was...by appearance it was a bit intimidating...but he walked closer, as she'd mentioned he could, and once he was close enough he looked down at her physical form. This...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:36 am

"Hm? I know its an awful sight... Sorry for showing you this." Lakshmi's voice came from somewhere near her body though not her mouth, the sphere having parted to allow him entrance into its core. It came from the chain wrapped around her neck and that shifted a bit. "You felt it right? I can do that with wounds too. Depending on how much I use, I could even restore limbs or...well keep someone from dying."

Her tinny metallic voice was filled with false cheer.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:41 am

It was an extremely useful bankai in terms of healing, sure, very helpful to those in need...The state she needed to be in though...it was obvious she didn't like it, that happy tone was fake, and he wasn't fooled.

"..." He was quiet for a few moments, not responding to her question on whether he'd felt it or not...though it was probably a rhetorical one to begin with. His finger twitched, wanting to reach up and touch her face...he wanted to...
Back to top Go down
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:55 am

Kaimu was utterly silent. The chain let out a soft, self deprecating laugh as they all rattled around the pair. Swiftly, the bankai began to fade, the chains moving towards her and around Kaimu as the sphere faded and the rest followed. Her feet were put back on the ground, though her uniform had holes where the chains struck into her. Not a mark was on her from that otherwise though, and her eyes closed as finally the power faded entirely away. Taking a deep breath, she gave him a fakely happy smile.

"See? All better now. I rarely use this, it is rather secret. I mean if someone were to understand my powers I might become a target. They would target me anyways for my position, but might underestimate it." Lakshmi was looking down, unable to face Kaimu...disgust? He seemed too quiet. So she tried to ramble to fill the silence. She was good at rambling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]   I Don't Know About This... [nsfw] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Don't Know About This... [nsfw]
Page 2 of 28Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: