(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A little coffee never killed anybody.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 11:25 am

"I have a feeling I will enjoy this then, just a bit." It was fun! This was amazingly fun and Selena knew she was in store for an interesting night at the least. The King had brought her a rather interesting Quincy, she would have to thank him. Entering the cab despite the cabby's rudeness, she settled against the seat and gave the address to her place.

"More conductive to a good friendship I find, and also the energy and time put towards tempting without tempting given better uses." Her voice was just as soft as she moved closer to Julian, sitting against him. Any more and she'd be on his lap, but well he had a nice body and she wanted to appreciate it up close. "Why shouldn't I let you know I find you attractive and want you in my bed?"

Selena raised an eyebrow as her eyes glanced at the hand on her leg before she looked up with a smirk and leaned her head against his shoulder. Her legs shifted, slightly parting, a rather silent go ahead given as her eyes stared up at Julian with that same smirk never fading. "It'd be awful to refuse an offer from a friend."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:06 am

Julian was quite pleased to have her sit so closely against him. Not that he would have minded if she had gotten on his lap, but that would have made quite some scene for the cab driver. "Why indeed? And why shouldn't I let you know that you look better in that sweater than most women can in a dress." He added. He was also pleased as punch she'd given him the go ahead. His hand slid up her leg and it wouldn't be more than a moment before it began working.

"Although, if you'll forgive my being a little gutter minded at the moment, I'm looking quite forward to seeing you OUT of the sweater as well." He teased. While his left hand, wrapped around her continued what it was doing, his right hand caressed her leg before moving to touch her stomach over the sweater. He WAS genuinely looking forward to spending time talking with her, hanging out, eating that pasta she mentioned, but his mind REALLY was only in one place right now.

He let his power channel the slightest bit in three short little bursts to tease her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 10:52 pm

"I do love sweaters, comfortable and they sit on my body so well. I also love making little sweater paws out of them." Selena admitted, not sure why she did so but it felt like they should be honest with each other. Julian was admitting such nice things... Her hand covered in the sweater came up as she tried not to gasp out loud. That was an interesting ability and useful... her mind froze for a moment as she bit her hand through the sweater.

The feeling of his hand on her even through the sweater was pleasant. She was going to end up broken before they got to her house if he kept that up, kept touching and feeling her and she didn't mind one bit. She just nodded, biting her hand harder as he channeled that power. Don't make a sound. Don't...make a sound... It was rather exciting trying to keep this a bit private while someone was that close. She smirked behind her hand, finally able to think of something to say that wasn't pleased noises. "I have to wonder if the rest of you matches that perfect smile. I won't have to wonder long, hopefully?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 11:11 pm

Julian's hand continued what it was doing contrary to how calmly he responded. "Ooh. Those are adorable. Makes you look like a kitty cat." He said with a little laugh. It really was cute. It would admittedly be cuter if he wasn't so turned on right now. Yes, she seemed to have a LOVELY reaction to his power.

"Of course you won't. I'll be in swim trunks, after all." He teased with a small laugh. It was not a flirtatious comment persay. Just a silly joke. He leaned in close, hardly able to contain himself watching her try to keep the noises in.

"It's so cute." He said. His hand on her stomach gently rubbed its way up to her chest while the other hand moved as far as it possibly could. "How you're trying to be quiet." He said before he nipped her ear and then, rather suddenly, turned his power on. All the way. At least all the way for the pleasurable tier of power.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:45 pm

Happy with the compliment of adorableness and looking like a kitty cat, Selena was a bit too distracted to respond properly. She couldn't respond to his teasing joke about the swimming trunks either, just glancing up at him with a small grin as he leaned in close.

Her breathing caught in a small gasp, she arched her back just slightly as Julian's hand moved to a much more fun position on her chest so slowly. It was impossible to speak, she had a tight grip on her sweatered hand with her mouth as she felt him nip her ear and then...

Selena felt like she was dying almost, it felt amazing and good all at once. Her body shaking, she couldn't help gasping loudly before her head turned and that sweatered hand grasped Julian's head. Pushing it lightly, she dove for his neck to muffle her sounds by biting it. This was a damned fun power yes.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2014 10:01 pm

"MM!" He made a small grunt as she sunk her teeth in. Well... He supposed that sort of reaction wasn't outlandish considering what was happening to her. He pulled his mouth from her ear to keep her from pulling too hard on his neck, but his hands redoubled their efforts to make up for the loss.

"I'm glad you enjoy it. I'm assuming you'd like it to continue?" He said before tipping his head towards hers and asking softly. "Could you even answer me if I ask?" He whispered playfully as he momentarily flickered the electricity on and off.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:00 am

Stupid quincy with stupid electric powers! Selena's brain short circuited to the point she just couldn't think at all. She nodded and moaned lightly, her mouth moving from the poor injured neck...though it served him right. If he could keep doing this, she would die happy as her sensitive body reacted to Julian's electric currents.

Those stupid cocky playful whispers were the death of her ability to think rational thoughts such as someone is in the front of this vehicle driving them. Or that its a cab it could be uncomfortable...

Instead she slipped her hand from her sleeve and buried her hand in his hair, gently pushing him away so she could move her head enough. She wanted his mouth on hers rather insistently, hopefully to muffle the moans she was sure he was going to get from her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2014 12:06 am

Julian blushed on her behalf, seeing how she was reacting. He hadn't used this power on anyone before but he already was pretty sure he could recognize someone being completely gone. He grinned, especially happy once she stopped trying to pull his trachea out. He glanced at the cabby, making sure he kept his eyes on the road before glancing back to see her coming in for a kiss.

He tilted his head forward at the last second, keeping her mouth from reaching his. "Mm-mm. What if I WANTED to hear the noises you're going to make. You wouldn't deny me that, would you?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:31 pm

A frustrated noise sounded from the woman, a bit of awareness entering her eyes again as she was denied her kisses. Breathing a bit heavy, she shook her head. "I wooon't but I'd like to kiss you again too."

Luckily for the cabby, it seemed they were quite close to their destination. He pulled up to a gate and raised his hand. Selena's eyes focused once more, a soft sigh as she was pulled from her enjoyment by the fact that they were almost to her house. Moving to the window, reluctance seeping from every part of her, she rolled it down and hit the code as the buzzer sounded. The gate swung open, the driver taking them up the drive, stopping at the entrance. It was a large house, Selena having moved slightly away from Julian so she could potentially stand when they arrived...

Opening the door, she slipped out her wallet and paid the cabby with a look to Julian. It was her house, she felt she should pay the fare... She added a nice tip for him, he'd been quiet. Turning to Julian, she bowed slightly and waved her arm out. "This is my house~ Please enjoy your stay for now."

There was obvious whining inside, animals looking out the windows and barking as the dogs knew she was home.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2014 11:41 pm

Julian was almost as down about reaching their destination as Selena was. Okay, maybe not quite as much. He'd make it up to her though when he could. He considered adding some extra money to her tip but... she had paid him plenty. He also wasn't neurotic about paying for things. He followed her outside and grinned, giving a little bow. "I'll be the most gentlemanly of guests, of course." He walked up to her before adding playfully "He lied smoothly, intending to ravish his host."

He moved up to her and pulled her close into a kiss. He placed her arms over his shoulders before sliding his hands down to pull her legs up, intending to carry her inside. He reached out and opened the door, his mouth preoccupied with Selena's neck when they were suddenly beset by a wave of dogs and other animals.

Julian found himself on the ground, being licked by far too many tongues that did not belong to Selena. "Hey! Heyyy!" He couldn't help but laugh as he reached up to try and pet them. He knew she was an animal lover but he hadn't fully understood how much of one till just now. "Your animals are cute. REAL affectionate, too." He managed to say.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:18 am

Selena let out a pleased little sound, her arms wrapping around Julian's neck and partially down his back. She was all for this plan, he would be the perfect gentleman in the way she most wanted at least and that's all that mattered. Slipping a hand into that pretty hair, she groaned lightly as her head moved to let Julian do as he pleased with her neck and forgot one very important thing. Her pets. They wouldn't let anyone in without a greeting.

Laughing as she fell with him, Selena just sat up and moved to grab two of the closest ones. Of course her adoring fox and Jasmine, holding one in each arm. "Such little spoiled brats. Off!"

A snap of her fingers and the two dogs backed up while the other two cats gave enthusiastic sniffs of Julian's pants. The dogs sat with barely contained happiness, whining and looking to Selena. She gave Julian a bright smile, trying not to laugh. "They are the cutest and the best. Even if they tend to be a bit overly happy at guests."

Setting the two animals down, they looked up at her and gave a sigh as if to say 'not agaain'. Leaning against the wall, Selena looked up at the ceiling and crossed her arms under her chest. "I'll introduce you later, Julian. What was that about ravishing me in a gentlemanly fashion?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 12:27 am

Julian pet the animals, happy to see them too, although he was a little worried about the cats sniffing at his trousers. He sat up, petting the two of them and gently nudging them away, making sure to scratch under their chins as he did so. Once he finally got up, he approached her with a little chuckle.

"I only recall the ravishing part, but I believe it went something like this?" He gently led her into the house, shutting it behind him, a night of friend-bonding and sexing ahead for the two of them. The second of which Selena found out about most-immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little coffee never killed anybody.   A little coffee never killed anybody. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A little coffee never killed anybody.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2