(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Must Love Dogs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:45 am

Selena was already back in the pool when Luca had come out, and he did as asked and moved to put his clothes on a chair that the animals weren't sitting on before moving to the edge of the pool.

His eyes moved to her as she dove underwater and began swimming, and soon after he moved into the water. It was cold, but...it wasn't bad. He preferred the heat of the baths, but this was nice once his body grew accustomed to it.

Moving to dunk himself, he remained underwater for a few moments before resurfacing, promptly soaking his hair.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:56 am

Selena resurfaced with a few kicks to see Luca in the pool and she gave him a smile. He looked nice in the water, this was a mistake... Swimming closer to him, she did a circle around him before moving to the deeper parts. "Sorry, I keep it a bit cool for swimming in summer. Do whatever you like, its meant to be enjoyed."

Giving herself enough momentum, she then flipped to her back and floated for a few minutes like that before grinning. "If I had pool toys I would offer them for you, I'm sorry Luca."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 9:05 am

"It's fine." Luca replied once Selena had resurfaced; the temperature didn't bother him once his body had adjusted to it. His response though, was meant for both things she'd said, he was fine just like this.

He relaxed into the cool water, and it honestly felt good when it came to hot days like the one today. It was summer though, after all.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:28 am

Well if he said it was fine, Selena was going to enjoy her pool and started swimming around. Ignoring the whines of the little fox who always did this, keeping pace with her on the side of the pool... She then oomphed as the barely weighing a thing fox hopped onto her head.

Looking up with a glare, the little animal yawned and sat as she looked up, her feet going to the bottom of the pool in this section. "Hey! You know better. Get back up on the edge."

It looked down at her and blinked. Then, very obviously it ignored her. She glared as she moved towards the edge, intending to dump it off there.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 11:00 am

Luca had moved a bit deeper into the water, submerging himself a bit more than he'd been when he'd gotten in, and he glanced over just in time to see Selena's pet fox jump on her head.

The fox obviously didn't want to be without her, and wasn't listening to Selena as she told her to get off. The animal was clearly attached, not wanting to be away for a moment. The scene before him could even be considering a bit amusing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 9:40 pm

Shaking her head from side to side, the woman grumbled as she tried to shake the animal onto the edge of the pool. She normally didn't let them in for this reason. Sometimes the dogs wanted to try swimming, sometime the fox wanted to be a BRAT.

"Cora! Off!" The fox ignored her, letting out a yelp when she reached up and picked it up. Whining as if it was dying, the dramatic little shit tried to not get off of her head.

She placed it on the edge of the pool and pushed off with a strong motion. Cora paced and whined, unable to bridge the distance between them now. Turning, she looked around to see what Luca had been up to while her fox played the bratty child.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Alright...so it was a little amusing.

Luca, who'd been relaxing in the water, held a small smirk on his features at the scene before him, as Selena attempted to get the fox off of her. When she finally got Cora off of her, the small thing was just begging to get near her again.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 pm

Raising an eyebrow, Selena looked at Luca's smirk and gave him one in return as she swam up to the man. "I am glad someone finds it amusing. She thinks she's dying. Be careful, she might try to get onto you to get to me."

Already the little fox was moving around the pool at a stalking pace. She sighted prey and would pounce when she could...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:22 am

Nodding at Selena's warning, Luca submerged himself in the water once more, re-soaking his drying hair before resurfacing. So he needed to keep away from the little fox, or else he would be at risk of being her one way taxi to her master...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:47 pm

Moving to the partially submerged man, Selena swam around him with a laugh. It seems he too would be playing keep away with an overly clingy fox. It made her happy to see, he was so kind... Deciding that it might be fine, she swam up to him and then leaned up and kissed Luca.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:07 am

Luca was caught off guard by the kiss, though the only indication of that would be his momentarily widened eyes before they returned to their usual state. He wasn't sure though...on whether or not he should kiss back or not, was he supposed to return the kiss? Despite not knowing, he didn't pull away from it, which he was fully capable of doing.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:21 am

Moving back a bit, Selena let out a small laugh as she looked at the man. His usual look, she had come to see that was normally how he looked at least, was on his features. Had he liked it or... not cared? "Hm? Is something wrong? You can say no if you didn't like it."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:37 am

"Nothing's wrong. I was just unsure of whether or not I should respond." Luca replied, "I don't mind responding, I was simply uncertain."

If she expected a response, he'd respond, but at that sudden moment he hadn't been entirely sure. So in the end he hadn't pulled away, when he could have, but also did not respond. A middle ground of sorts...?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:45 am

" If someone kisses you it means they want you to kiss them back, not doing so makes them... Well it makes them feel you do not want it. And thus they stop the kissing so as to not bother the person who was kissed." Selena laughed lightly, moving her face closer to Luca's as she almost kissed him, her lips brushing his lightly as she spoke. Her lips pressed against his after her words died off, wanting to at least get to taste him this time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:25 am

Taking Selena's words into consideration, now that he knew it was alright to respond and that she wanted him to, he did so as she connected their lips once more after she'd moved closer him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Pool kissing was fun, the water around her body making Selena feel wonderful. They weren't in the deep sections, so the quincy could reach up and slide her arms around Luca. Her body pressed against his as she attempted to deepen the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 2:59 am

Luca felt Selena's arms slide around him as she pushed herself against him as they continued with the kissing, not minding the proximity between them in the least it seemed; he allowed her to deepen the kiss as he felt her attempt to do so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:06 am

At this point it was making out in the pool, but Selena didn't mind one bit. Luca didn't seem to either, he wasn't pulling away or stopping it that was for sure. It felt amazingly nice, why had she never made out with someone in her pool before this?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 6:37 am

As the kissing continued, Luca's hand unconsciously ventured to rest on Selena's waist, the other still floating idly in the water. It was a bad feeling, that this kissing was causing, it felt...nice, good.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:56 pm

Selena almost wanted to smile as she felt Luca's hand on her waist. He was so quiet it felt good to have more confirmation he was enjoying this. Moving back from the kissing for a moment, she breathed a bit heavier than normal. Her purple eyes opened partially and a smile appeared as she watched him. "That was fun. It wasn't too bad for you was it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:49 pm

Luca's eyes opened when he felt Selena pull away, breaking the kiss as she looked up at him. At her question, he shook his head.

"It felt nice, it wasn't bad at all." He answered.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 3:18 am

"Would you mind if I did it more?" Selena smiled as her hands moved to touch the back of Luca's neck, one hand sliding up into his hair just a bit while the other rubbed that part of him softly. How far would he let her go was the question... How much would he accept?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:12 am

Luca's eyes glanced over to Selena's hands as she moved them behind his neck, one of them sliding to his hair before his eyes returned to her at her question. He gave a small nod, if she wanted to do more he certainly didn't mind.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:21 am

His nod all she needed, Selena's mouth pressed against Luca's again as she gave him another kiss. Maybe he'd share her bed tonight... A random strange man wandering around wasn't the safest bedmate but she rather liked his calmness.

It wasn't as if he was the one seducing...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 6:54 am

Luca responded to Selena as their lips once again made contact, his hand having remained on her waist from earlier. Again, he didn't mind the kissing and such, it felt nice, and pleasant, so he had no qualms about continuing or doing more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must Love Dogs
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next