(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Must Love Dogs

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Must Love Dogs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:01 pm

The animals were excited, and it was obvious they were holding back from the proper greeting they wanted to give at the moment when Luca had caught their attention. His eyes moved to Selena when he began speaking, noting her held out hands.

At her words, he glanced down at his violin case before giving a small nod, it'd be...really bad if it got damaged. As Saraiyu had said, the instruments given to him were rare and valuable, though that was only one reason he didn't want them getting damaged, the first and foremost was that he cared for about the state of his instruments, they should always remain well-kept and properly taken care of...

Thinking that, he handed off the case to Selena giving her a quiet thank you before turning his attention back to the animals.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:25 pm

"Welcome." Selena took the case, attempting to hold off a smile at how thoughtful the man was and carefully took it with her to the kitchen to put water on. It was a rather old case, a rare violin might be inside and she wouldn't want it harmed in the least out of her sight.

As she did so, the pets realized they were being given free reign for now due to Selena's actions and Lucas attempts to pet them all. Swarming the man, the dogs attempted to knock him over while the fennec fox jumped on their backs to get up higher. The three cats tried to pretend to be dignified while scamming attention just as much as the others.

Once she had the water all set, she peaked her head around the corner to see how they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:05 pm

As the animals bombarded him, he caught himself from taking a tumble from the dogs and attempted to give them the attention they wanted. Now that they had their permission they were excited and attention loving as ever.

The dogs were as excited as the other animals, as if they were just now meeting him. He was fine with that though, they were good dogs. A small smile graced his expression; who wouldn't smile in such a situation? Animals were great.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:16 pm

Selena felt a small blush creep up on her face at how...gentle and nice he was with her pets. She popped back into the kitchen, slapped her face lightly and just pretended she hadn't had that reaction. Handsome musical man and animal adorer? What a combination built just to ruin her. Luckily she was ruin proof at all of nineteen!

Too mature and strong willed by half, the water boiled as she got out the items needed to make tea. Sugar, tea leaves... a pot...

The animals, though never tiring of attention, tapered off their extreme affections after a bit. Two of the cats headed for the kitchen and mom, along with the fox, while Fiddlesticks and Boris and CC became Luca's companions for the time. They'd follow him wherever he went for now.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:46 pm

Luca looked around as some of the animals left him, occasionally giving pets and attention to the ones that had stuck by him as his eyes glanced around the large home. It didn't take long for him though to just head into the kitchen where Selena was, unsure if he should really make himself at home and sit on any of the furniture, or just stand there...

"They're nice animals." He commented upon entering the kitchen, glancing over to Selena as she busied herself with making the tea.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Jasmine and Ace chased each other in circles around the kitchen island where Selena was pouring hot water into the tea pot, while Cora pawed hopefully at Selena from a barstool that had been moved so the fox could see what she was doing.

Turning at Luca's voice, the cats and fox ignored him for now while his attendants stayed by his side faithfully. Selena gave him a soft smile at the compliment to them, able to at least do that for him. "Pull up a seat for now. It'll be done in a little bit. I'm sorry, my place is so big. You really can make yourself at home, the others do whenever they deign to visit it. Someone who saved my dog rates infinitely higher than them."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:04 am

"It's fine, the size isn't bothersome." He was accustomed to large living spaces, if the desert had counted, and where he could roam in Los Noches was still a decently large area as well.

At her 'okay' though, he moved to pull up a seat as she suggested; he looked down to see the animals that had stuck by him had followed, and he reached down to give them more pets.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:16 am

"I also have a pool if you wish to use it." Selena nodded towards the door, but she'd show Luca later. As the hourglass she was using to time the tea ran out, the quincy quickly began preparing it. She preferred coffee but tea was good when prepared just right.

Pouring two large mugs full, she scooted over to his side of the island the sugar and creamer if he wanted. Hers had a slight amount of sugar and a ton of milk and she sipped it with one hand, while opening a drawer and pulling out a small treat for Cora. She didn't even look as the fox pulled it delicately from her hands. Instead she was watching Luca curiously. "Boris is the lighter one, CC the darker. Fiddlesticks is your cat friend. Cora is my fox, the black one chasing the silver one is Ace and the silver blue one is Jasmine. They are all spoiled rotten little brats...but thank you. They are very nice animals. Thank you again for your unintended rescue... When you finish your tea, could you play for me? I know its awful thanks to request someone playing but... It's been years, I think I'd like to hear it again."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:34 am

Luca's eyes glanced at all the animals as Selena named them, memorizing what she said so he wouldn't wrongfully identify them if he spoke their names before turning back to the tea she'd given him. "Welcome."

He took note that it actually tasted pretty good, even if his body didn't require these things, it still tasted nice.

At her second thank you, he gave a small nod. "It's alright, I can play. I don't mind an audience, I was only playing alone out there because I imagined it wouldn't be right to simply play without given permission to if others were around...it could disturb them."

Even if he didn't find it disturbing in the least, he imagined some might not think the same...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:43 am

"...Thats ridiculous. Play wherever you want. Most wouldn't be bothered at all, some people make money that way. Music is a good " Selena scoffed, trying to suppress a smile again but failing at the man's over concern for others. He was so worried about others thoughts and feelings... it was a bit endearing.

"If I didn't think I would mess up I would offer to try and play for you instead. Your violin is way too expensive though, I can tell just from the case. Its an original isn't it? You wouldn't want someone who stopped at sixteen and is three years out of practice playing on it." She gave a rueful smile. "It'll be tough to relearn it all again. Hopefully I haven't forgotten much..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:10 am

People around here didn't mind it? Humans even made money that way sometimes? He supposed that wasn't strange, even if his first instinct was to think so...humans needed money to survive so if they could make it by entertaining others with music then it seemed like a logical form of profit...

"I see..." He answered before his eyes moved to his violin case. "Ah, yes it is. I have others as well, but even still I prefer to keep them in the finest state." He stated before he looked at Selena again. "I'm sure with practice you'll become used to it again in no time, it might come to you easier since you've played before."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:18 am

"May I open it? I don't doubt its well taken care of." Selena nodded towards the case, the animals all occupied with things so they wouldn't bother the pair for a bit. Cora slept on the barstool nearby, a momma's girl. She gave him a lopsided smile.

"You have more confidence in my skills than I do. I suppose I'll have to try then, as soon as I can get another violin. Or find time to go shopping for one ad find a new teacher." Sighing, she leaned against the counter and sipped her tea. She had no time as it was and this handsome stranger was making her think of taking up music lessons again? Now she remembered why she had stopped in the first place. Who had time?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:32 am

"Sure." Luca nodded before taking another sip from the tea.

It was nice to hear she was considering taking up music again, the thought of it being a nice, soothing hobby crossed his mind again. Whenever he took breaks from his own work it was nice to hear the music.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:48 am

At his approval, Selena moved and opened the case carefully. As soon as she saw it though she gasped, holding her hands to her mouth. Looking at Luca and back to the violin... this was much more than she had expected. "Its...its... Even I know of one of these! My teacher's Master had one, it had been passed down his family for generations."

Her eyes held new appreciation as she almost reached out to touch it, but held back. This man...must be a master of some sort. A secret hidden one? She wanted to hear him play such a piece more than ever now and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:54 am

He went back to sipping his tea as Selena opened the case, a gasp escaping her as she laid eyes on the instrument. She moved to touch it, but hesitated before she began speaking.

"Mine was given to me." He replied,"You can touch it if you'd like."

He didn't mind her touching it, as she seemed to have a respect for instruments, and held admiration for it...so she would be someone to treat it gently and be careful with it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:07 am

"Thank you. Who gave it to you?" Selena smiled a bit...sweetly for her at Luca, gently reaching in and picking up the instrument. It felt familiar and with motions long practiced, her body fell into the correct stance as the violin came up under her chin. Her eyes closed with a sigh, remembering the feel and how nice it felt to do such a thing... relaxing.

Her eyes opened only after a few moments and she moved to put it back. "I guess I still remember some of it. I think I will definitely schedule in some time for this, thank you Luca... Would you happen to teach me? It would safe me time finding a teacher, if you plan on staying in the area that is."

The offer slipped her mouth and she closed it with a frown, remembering he wasn't from the area. She glanced to the side, purple eyes withdrawn again. How stupid of her.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:28 am

"My boss." He replied, that was the simplest way to put it and well, it was an accurate statement.

He sat quietly as she lifted the instrument carefully into her grasp, moving into the proper position for it and remaining that way for a few moments before she moved to put it back in its case.

A brow rose at her request; teach her? He looked thoughtful for a moment, thinking of his schedule and such, well, really he didn't have one. He worked, relaxed, worked, relaxed...and he was always on call in case he was needed, but otherwise, he had free reign on what to use his free time for.

"I don't see why I couldn't, during my own free time from work." He replied, "A trip here would be simple..."

Well, it would. It was a quick trip through a garganta and then back. Took a few minutes tops at most...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:41 am

Selena's brows raised in shock as she pushed up her glasses, wondering what Luca did to warrant such a thing? No matter she wasn't going to ask. He would do what he did, it wasn't her business to pry.

Still it seems he had accepted her rather spur of the moment offer and she turned slightly red, covering it up with mug of tea. Something about a trip here being easy, well she had no idea what that would mean but... if he would do it...

"I can pay you, money that is. I've got no end to it as you can see and work keeps me busy enough I rarely get chances to spend it." She tried to hide a smile behind the mug, not wanting to this man to see how pleased she was with this. She felt all of her 19 years at this moment, a rare event.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:54 am

Again, he didn't know what he'd do with payment, but...he supposed he could use it somehow, perhaps he'd come across things he felt he needed? Things that would be beneficial to him and his work or hobbies?

"If you're alright with paying me, I suppose that's fine." He replied, "I can be here when I'm not working, though I'll be on-call at all times. Are you alright with that?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:16 am

"Perfectly. I may need to be called in as well if there is an emergency. I'm sure its something we both can work around." Selena nodded with a small smile, she kept trying to hide it behind the mug. She had a slight red tint on her face, looking to the side.

"...Thank you. I um... I g-guess just thank you Luca."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:27 am

Luca gave a nod, offering the girl another smile, "Welcome. Yes, I'm sure it can be worked around."
He stated before taking another sip of his tea.

"I suppose, it would be proper to hear me play if we're discussing lessons." He continued. "So you can judge whether or not I'm truly suitable."

He'd recalled she wanted to hear him play, and while he didn't doubt his skill this was a good segue.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:33 am

Selena tried not to feel nice when he smiled, but she couldn't help it. It'd been a while since she felt all fluttery like this, what was she even doing with her life? Nodding, she grinned. "Yes, of course. Would you like to in here or one of the other rooms? Its not comfortable in here and tea is something that's portable."

Another wry grin, she lifted her glass up and nodded towards the door in offering.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:04 am

Luca moved to take his case, his attention moving back to Selena as she mentioned changing rooms to somewhere more comfortable. He gave a small nod, moving to take his own tea as well as he moved over to her.

"Alright. A more comfortable room is fine."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:08 am

She...couldn't help a real smile showing as she led him from the kitchen, Cora following like a little tail. Selena led him out of the kitchen and into her living room area, near the pool that was partitioned off by a bit of glass. The living room section was set into the ground a bit and the quincy led him down as animals piled onto the large couches and chairs in it. A nice coffee table sat in it and she settled onto the couch with her tea, her feet pulled up under her as she waited.

"Here should be perfect... Do you need anything else?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:24 am

His eyes glanced around the room Selena had led them to, the animals piling on the various chairs and couches nearby. He noticed a large section of water, partitioned off. It didn't emit heat like Sarai's baths usually were. Was it a bath? He couldn't be entirely sure.

He stopped near the coffee table, setting down his own cup of tea as Selena settled herself on the couch. At her question he gave a small shake of his head. "This is perfect, nothing more's needed."

Saying that, he set down his case on the coffee table and opened it. moving his violin into it's proper positioning before he finally began playing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must Love Dogs   Must Love Dogs - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must Love Dogs
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next