(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Look out below!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Look out below! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 8:02 pm

"Yeah... stupid humans." He was stupid humans... Very stupid as his current predicament was an indicator of, actually... Snared by a horny vampire. Of all of the things. "I say we just torch this place on the way out. We'd be doing them a favor." He said sleepily, wrapping an arm around her arm.

He noticed the odd shift before she sat up. He was free! He sat up a little before smiling. "Well, I can make some... For you... I dunno... I'll just get the soul of some guy, or hollow or whatever, who's EATEN pancakes recently, I guess?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 10:06 pm

"That would draw attention and I don't to give those fuckers any favors. I say we just portal out." Naki stretched, stretched enough that she fell over backwards onto the bed in a little oomph. Too...loopy from so much sex...

Lifting her head up at his words and smile, she narrowed her eyes and then... Naki's face went rather still. Impossibly still as she stared at Thane. He was going to find someone that had...eaten pancakes and feed them to her? She was damned full but she would never turn down a meal... "...I've never done that! You would? For me?"

He was a stupid weird human! But she wouldn't turn this chance down, and a tiny but true smile shown at the corners of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 9:54 pm

He nodded, giving a little yawn, but smiling at the little ends of her lips curling up. "Yeah... No problem. Can't promise for SURE they'll be human, bu it'll be a soul stuffed with pancakes alright.." He got up and found underwear and jeans before searching for the most important garment. Aha. There you are, you old bastard. He pulled the robe over his head and then pulled the hood forward until it glamoured itself as a set of street clothes

You didn't shower. You must be kidding me.

He'd give Lagomorph a nice trip to some cleaning place later, but for now he had a little mission to do. "Be back in.. .shouldn't be more than five... ten minutes.." He said before opening a garganta and disappearing for the time being.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Naki looked away, biting her finger and staring at the bed as Thane got dressed. He was being sweet. There was a human who... "...Just...bring pancakes..."

A soul stuffed with pancakes...maybe she'd get the taste or not. But she'd... She never needed food before so why eat it? Could her body even digest it? She had no idea how it worked but she wanted... to try them. Thane seemed to think they were amazing though.

Feeling vulnerable for the first time in a while, she just sat on the bed and waited without moving one bit.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2014 11:40 pm

Thane gave her a nod before disappearing. He popped up somewhere in town where there was an iHop nearby. He squabbled with Lagomorph on the way inside, only hushing up so he didn't look like a crazy man talking to his clothes. He went in, made a demand for 'pancakes for my lady friend.' and a minute later had a rather sizeable stack of pancakes in a box, before exiting through another garganta once out of range.

Re-entering the room only a few minutes after leaving, Thane pulled Lagomorph off, laying him next to the bed. He didn't think more sex would happen but he'd never hear the end of it from the rabbit if it did. And if she was going to eat him, she'd more than had the chance. He sat down on the bed next to her, sidling up before presenting the styrofoam case and opening it. "Pancakes, at your service." There was some plastic silverware in the container along with little plastic packets of syrup.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:16 am

Naki hadn't moved... she didn't even glance up as he returned. She did however glance up at the smell of...pancakes. Thane got on the bed, moved closer and she didn't even flinch as her eyes landed on the box.

She blinked as he opened it, his tone one that made a tiny smile appear before she accepted the pancakes with hesitant hands. She'd seen people eating before, so the silverware...it was familiar at least. Had she had food before when she was a child? Maybe...

Blinking more, she took the silverware and cut a piece off. She blinked, chewed and swallowed before pointing at the packets. "Whats in those?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:25 am

He couldn't help but smirk a little at the small small smile though he let it drop as she took a bite. Hrm.. She didn't seem... to dislike them at least... She wanted to know.. OH! The syrup. "It's syrup. Some people... most people, actually, like it on their pancakes. I'm not personally a fan, but... here." He rather nimbly tore open a little packet of it and picked up another piece of silverware and cut off a piece before putting a dab of syrup on it.

He held the fork up in front of her, not wanting to jab it in her face, but offering to feed her. He wore a little well meaning smile while doing so.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:44 am

Naki listened and watched Thane. She nodded slowly, watching even more as he cut her a piece and put that syrup stuff on if... She blinked a bit, the most emotion she was showing being through that surprised motion before her cheek puffed out just slightly.

Moving her head forward, she opening her mouth and took the bite off of the fork. Chewing thoughtfully, her eyes starred at the wall away from Thane before giving a small nod of acceptance. It tasted better like that.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 12:48 am

Thane grinned, just for a moment. Well. She liked it. While she was still chewing, he picked up the syrup packets and tore them open before squeezing them out on the stack of flapjacks, pouring over the sides. "Well then..." He cut off another piece. "Bon Apet-" he was in the middle of saying that when the bit of pancake slipped off the fork. He glanced at it, then back up to her

"Whoops." He said, before reaching down and grabbing the bit from the edge of the box. He glanced at it before helpfully holding it out between his thumb and forefinger for her to take. With her mouth, of course.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:14 am

Naki watched as Thane poured syrup over the pancakes. Good. Gooood.

She refused to show her feelings though, keeping her face carefully blank and not looking one tiny bit at the man. As he cut off another piece with the fork, she watched with a tiny little shock as he dropped it. Was it on purpose? The glance made her think so...and so a slightly grumpy air arose from the silent woman. He picked it up with his fingers and she blinked. "Messy..."

She still moved towards it though, opening her mouth and taking the bite again.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 4:46 am

"A little." He admitted, before reaching down, simply tearing off a piece. He scooted closer to her, not wanting to drop any on the bed, as if these sheets didn't probably need to be burned by now anyway. He leaned in, lifting the piece for her. "And if this was either the tenth most messy OR intimate thing done since we got here, I might show remorse." She didn't show any expression, but she was clearly grumpy... and yet still eating pancake. That's the magic of flapjacks. "Do you like it?" He asked, smiling pleasantly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:03 am

Naki didn't move and didn't respond much to Thane, but she was...well it was a content air about her. She really hadn't minded the mess it would make, it was just sweet of him to feed her like this. A small glance away was the response he got to the comment about tenth most messy thing, taking the piece in her mouth again and chewing.

A tiny hint of a blush on her features, she...nodded very very slightly. To both.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:12 am

The second he saw that blush on her face, Thane realized that yes. He would have to just go ahead and feed her this whole stack of pancakes like that. Ugh... friggin' Vampire... He tried to warn her his separation of sex and attachment only went so far... Oh well. He picked up another piece for her to take, making himself comfortable, a soft smile on his face. She honestly seemed nice when she wasn't eating souls or... robbing people or... swearing like a sailor.

"What's the matter?" He asked, sweetly. She was blushing but she was so quiet..
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:28 am

Naki took another bite of the pancake from Thane, the blush never fading one bit. She just sat there in her content pout, blinking as she glanced between him, the pancakes and the wall.

"...Nothing." He got a slightly pouty tone again, her eyes glancing to him and away. Nothing was the matter. Not one damned thing. She was just sitting on a bed, with a human and not even considering eating. In fact she didn't think she could.

Godsdamn her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 5:38 am

He chuckled, continuing to hold pieces up for her as long as she continued to eat them. He smiled, the slightest hint of red showing on his face, more from how she was acting than anything. After seeing her and... how she was, he hardly assumed anything from what would normally be signs of affection but... She certainly seemed content right now. "So, the experience is different from souls, yeah? It has its own benefits, right?" He asked, trying to help ease her... unease, by breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 9:11 pm

Naki accepted the pieces of pancake, continuing her glancing between the things in the room and Thane. She could not look at him for long and maintain her composure.

His words drew her eyes for a few seconds before she looked away and shrugged, her mouth opening to accept another piece and chew it before replying. "Yes. It...tastes...odd."

Odd being...fine. It tasted good. Different but good.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2014 11:56 pm

He tilted his head a little. Huh. Odd? "Well how do souls taste?" He asked, holding up another bite for her. He would continue to do so while she answered, of course. He had to admit, it was interesting. He'd never exactly eaten a soul himself and didn't have a biting urge to do so. Still he was interested to hear what it was like secondhand.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:57 pm

Naki shrugged. How did souls taste? Like souls. Delicious. She took another piece and chewed it. It was kind of impossible to describe to someone who could not taste it themselves.

"Impossible to describe." She finally gave him a short answer, unable to figure out how to describe it without any sort of frame of reference. If she had had more food maybe... it might be... but they definitely did not taste like pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:44 am

The was satisfactory enough. He wasn't even sure if she tasted it the way someone tastes food. It could by all rights be a sense he didn't have. Lagomorph might be able to help... Hell... he wasn't positive Lagomorph couldn't answer his question... The old hollow's life had taken a lot of turns from what he'd heard. "Y'know, exhausting and harrowing as this all was, I'm glad I met you." He said with a small almost-smile. "And I don't say that to a lot of people." He admitted.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 12:28 am

Naki looked at the empty container, blinked and looked back at Thane. She had no response for him. None. How could she?

He was just a stupid human after all. He didn't say that to a lot of people? Whatever... Sighing, her kind and affectionate actions stopped here for now. Old Naki was back, in so far as she put distance between them. Moving to grab her things, the doll around her ankles reverted into boots once more as her feet touched the floor.

"Fucking hell about time we got a move on. Your whore ass is gonna be late. Grab a towel."

"Right." Looking at Thane, she nodded one in a small acknowledgement of his words. He could take it as he wanted. She grabbed her phone and items from the remains of her dress, wrapping them in one clean towel and making a bag out of it to hold all the knives and weapons. Then grabbing another towel, she wrapped it around her waist. "...Do you want my number?"

Last edited by Crimson Empress on Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:23 am

He blinked a few times.  All the openness she'd had had just...shut off.  Well... okay... He glanced from her to the empty take-out box before setting it on the bed.  Well, for her first foray into non-souls food, she'd sure had an appetite... Though even a mountain of fluffy pancakes can get someone so far. Oh well.  You can only get so far past some people's walls.  He smiled a little as she nodded.  He sat up as she made herself a little hobo rucksack out of stolen towels.  "Uhh, yeah.  Yeah."  He hadn't really expected the question but..  He looked around for a moment for his phone.  Shit, he didn't have a phone.  "Uhh, I can write it down.  Don't have my phone on me."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:36 am

Naki looked at the desk next to her, grabbed a pen and jotted her number down on the pad of paper. "Here. If you need to use it use it. I don't give a fuck. Calls aren't bothersome most of the time."

It was as much of an admission of as she would give of her having not been bothered by Thane's company. A portal opened up and she stepped near it, before stopping just at the last second and turning to give him a small wave. "See ya."

She stepped through, hoping to head home and soothe the stupid little brother who would be panicking by now...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 4:43 am

Thane raised a hand with a casual "Later." As she disappeared through the portal. Once she finally had he sighed and flopped back on the bed. Shit. That was... different. He reached over and picked up Lagomorph.

'You're a degenerate.'

"Yeah yeah... Come on. We're both.. very dirty. I'll take you to the dry cleaners."

'I... suppose that'd be acceptable. But not that one on down the street. I don't like the stains I spy coming out of there.'

"Yeah.. Whatever you say chief. But first, I'm gonna lock that door.. and take a nap." He said, walking over the door and latching it before laying in the bed. "And then these sheets need to be burned later." He said before drifting off into dreamland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look out below!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: