(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Look out below!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Look out below! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:23 am

That cute little struggle, that little paw covering his face... Naki resisted the strong urge to make sounds of adoring at the cute little soft white bunny as he realized where he was. Naki looked down as he spoke the most...hilarious line ever uttered by a little bunny in her cleavage.

Nodding solemnly, she petted his head gently. "You may stay there as long as you like. I figured you'd like it and I get bunny cuddles. It's win win?"

An alarm on her phone, went off and she slid it from her bell sleeves into her hand. With a flick of her finger she turned it off. "...I have to head out now, that was my meeting alarm. Would you like to ride there like this or turn back?"

She was...rather well spoken when he was a bunny. Her voice had an odd accent to it though, he might recognize it as german?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:35 am

He... he could live here?

'Oh for..'

Reaaally?

'I give up.' Lagomorph said with a sigh.

"Yes... Your logic is astounding!" He said, dramatically slamming his little paws down on the surface around him. The little ripple that went out broke the poor little Bunny's brain. He almost didn't hear her question.

He looked up at the now German goddess. He didn't know or want to question why her accent was suddenly german. He looked up at her, eyes wide. "If I can keep playing the Bunny Drums, you can carry me like this the whole job..." He said... Why...Why did he call them the Bunny Drums?
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:49 am

Naki had known her logic was genius, that was why she said it. She held in a smile as he caused a jolting of her boobs with dramatically adorable paw slamming, before having to put on an entirely blank face for his question. It...would look ridiculous appearing before the other man like that.

But...look at the little nose...and the helpful little whiskers... and he looked so longingly. If he'd stay here... She sighed and waved her hand. "Have fun with the Bunny Drums."

Starting to move, she headed down the alleyway along a predetermined path now that she had her bearings. She would take the back way anyways to their meeting spot, hoping the man would be fine with a bunny in her cleavage playing the 'Bunny Drums'.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 2:53 am

He... He got to play the Bunny Drums! He immediately began to approach this like a set of drums, his little rabbit face focusing, his little fuzzy brow furrowing. He raised his fists.. well... paws, as she ran and.. began drumming away. Drumming away like Neil Fucking Pert.

Meanwhile, Julian sat on the roof of a condemned building that still had a fire escape. He rested on a folding chair under an umbrella, glancing at the time and occasionally taking a sip of the bottled vitamin water he had. He needed plenty of nutrients for the MANY activities tonight. A little wetwork and then he got to make Regulus look like the big useless gorilla he was. He looked at his watch. She should be here any minute. He had memories of her but he was still looking forward to meeting her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:01 am

Naki could smile now that the bunny man was focused on playing the Bunny Drums. It didn't take too long to get to the building, Naki hopping up the sides of the walls in a quick but also much more soft than usual manner. She didn't want to disturb the bunny too much... And landed softly on the roof.

There was an umbrella and a folding chair and a...rather handsome man in that chair. He matched...the description all right and then some. "Julian correct? I'm here. I brought a friend who wished to join in on this, I hope that's all right. Thane? Are you done with the Bunny Drums yet?"

He was gorgeous, she...just wow. Damn it Regulus! Why hadn't he warned her!? His description was not enough warning by FAR. The little bunny man might be able to feel her heart beating quite a bit faster though she gave no outward signs of reacting to Julian other than a slight nod. Certainly no signs of attraction at least.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:35 am

Julian had a rather sizeable pair of sunglasses on which he took the opportunity to dramatically lower as Naki landed on the roof. There were two things he noticed. She was a pet lover and Regulus' memories were hazy at best. All they entailed were basically boobs moaning and... just a startling focus on vagina. But this vision of german loveliness was hardly the sleazy strumpet Regulus' feeble little mind had recalled.

He rose swiftly from his chair, walking over in smooth steps to snatch up her hand and press his lips to it, a tingle flowing up her wrist. "Julian Valentia. At your service, replacing my... dreadful cohort Regulus." He said with a smirk.

"And what is your rabbit's name?" He asked before the Rabbit answered.

"Thane." It said, looking from the Bunny Drums to the man, before hopping out and poofing back into a person.

Julian stared blankly at him. A... bunny man... he'd been riding in her cleavage? Okay, Regulus was wrong, she was clearly a thing of beauty, but he had to have remembered SOMETHING right about her.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:02 am

Naki didn't move as Julian rose to greet her, though she did look rather confused for a moment as he took her hand. The...kiss on it was charged with something and she twitched her fingers a bit. That tingle wasn't normal... Giving a smirk, she waited for Thane to hop out of her cleavage after introducing himself.

Julian's face was worth it and she chuckled lightly, her smirk still in place. "It's good to have your expert help Julian. You know the job right? I sent the details to our friend. Thane knows the details as well, as well as the deal we have going that also applies to you."

Naki yawned after speaking, a hand coming up and going over her mouth. Such a bother meeting new people. So much explaining. She hoped Regulus had done most of it for her.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:10 am

Julian looked from Thane to her. Hrm. So this... honestly pretty as could be man could become a rabbit and was riding in her cleavage... Interesting. He reached out and placed his thumb and forefinger around a rabbit ear and gave it a little tug, eliciting a sudden wince and a scowl from the man, smacking at Julian's hand.

Yes. Yes, that was interesting. He turned his attention back to Naki, his hand snaking out to intertwine his fingers with the hand she was covering her yawn with. "Trust me, frauline. When I'M here instead of that pig? The deal is a win for you both ways." He said, sending soothing tingles down her arm. His voice spoke less of confidence and more of... knowledge. It came with his powerset. He did not have confidence in his ability to please. He simply knew he could do it.

He tapped his fingers against her palm, "Now, as for the job, yes. I'm intimately aware with it by now. Should be child's play. How does he factor into it, however? Extra muscle or is he here for his looks?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 4:34 am

"I'll take your word monsieur ." Naki's accent immediately changed from German to french and she gave him a smirk. She didn't want Julian getting too much of free information about her, best to throw him off. Whether he was confident or not, she didn't care. He knew what he was doing obviously and well Regulus had proved his use so... She by proxy trusted in this.

Naki just let Julian hold her hand, the tingles feeling nice and not really bothersome. She did glance down at it curiously but gave a 'whatever' shrug. She didn't really care who touched her and this man was part of the group of people who answered to that little woman at the core. "Thane knows a few tricks, but he's along so we can trust each other a bit more. If he can not fuck this up, I can trust him~"

She looked at the bunny man, wondering why he went so silent with a raised brow. Had Julian done the tingling thing to him too?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:26 am

Thane wasn't sure how he felt about this Julian guy. He seemed capable by the way he carried himself and he was pleasant enough... something seemed off about him. It definitely had nothing to do with the looks or the compliments Julian kept giving him, either. He glanced at Naki giving her an almost-smile. "I'll do my best not to disappoint. Now, Julian was it? Exactly what is it YOU bring to the table?" He knew HE was competent. He couldn't say the same for this guy.

---

He chuckled as she switched from german to french, returning her smirk. He suspected she was german based on her physical features, but he would find out later. For now, let her have it. "I see... So it's something of a trust exercise" To what end though? Was there some greater scheme at work here? Sounded paranoid but he had best keep his eyes open.

He turned back to Thane. "I'm sure you'll do everyone JUST proud." He said with a little appreciative chuckle. "As for what I can do.." He sighed and raised two fingers. Electricity arced from one to the other. "And I can do much more then that, but I'd hardly wish to startle anyone by performing them unannounced. Would YOU care to see more of what I can do, Mademoiselle?" He asked Naki, playing along with her now frenchness.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:01 pm

Naki just smirked at Thane's almost smile, she understood the look a bit. She wasn't sure herself how to deal with this man and was just willing to go along with him for now. Her secrets and Thane's were theirs, Julian could just deal for now.

Still those comments had Naki trying not to laugh. It seems Julian thought both of them attractive? At least it soothed Naki just a bit, two sexy men around her made her a bit jumpy. The electricity arcing brought an appreciative whistle to her mouth. Wondering what Julian could...possibly do more of, Naki shrugged off the french accent and went back to her rather...street-rat cant. "Whatever, go ahead and demonstrate what ya want."

She didn't like his matching her accents like that and her eyes narrowed slightly. He was far too... pleased with something. Himself?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:04 am

Thane tried not to roll his eyes. Well it certainly seemed like Julian felt... ways about him.. whether those feelings were of desire or competition, he made Thane a little wary.

'What is the matter, Thane? Flustered?' Lagomorph asked with an insidious chuckle. Thane let the inaudible growl at the back of his throat respond for him. This was going to be one of THOSE days, wasn't it...

---

Julian frowned at the harsh look he got from the two of them. "My apologies. I can be a bit... over dramatic with new people. What can I say, you both seem nice and I wanted to impress." He sighed, with a shrug. Some people liked confidence, some people didn't like egotism.

He turned to face the stairwell landing jutting up from the roof a distance away. Without further ado, he drew a submachine gun, the reason for his asking them for their permission first suddenly obvious. Electricity arced up the gun as he fired a few rounds into the wall. The holes smoked, charged with electricity. Only a moment later, electricity arced from one bullet to the next along the wall. He fired another round at the floor some distance away. All three arced electricity to it, forming something like an electrical tripwire, before the charge wore out and the light show faded.

He put the gun away and turned to face them. "I did not want to startle you by simply drawing a gun. I hope the display impressed you though." He stopped addressing Naki based on her accent, primarily because he had no idea what to say to that except 'urchin' which was hardly complementary.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 7:43 pm

"I'm impressed, no worries." Naki admitted, hoping to soothe the man's ego slightly. There was no reason to get started off on the entirely wrong foot and she just shrugged slightly after. It wasn't as if she cared too much, but they had a job to do and getting along was paramount for now.

If he hadn't warned her with his question, the bount would have 'ported away when she saw that gun slide out. Guns huuurt even if it took more than a few shots to the torso to take her down. The electric show got a small smile out of her though she quickly stuffed it back down into nonchalance almost immediately. Now THAT was cool.

She crossed her arms and nodded after a glance at Thane to see how he took it. "Pretty enough. Anything else ya can do? Or just the tingles up my arms and bullet arcs yer only tricks."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:36 am

Thane scratched the side of his head not sure what to make of Julian. He seemed... like a show off and an egotistical... well. But he didn't seem to be lying with his apology. Maybe he'd legitimately wanted to impress them? Oh god, WAS it THEM? Was Julian hitting on him as well as Naki? His calm expression broke into one of restrained shock for a moment before he closed his eyes and pressed his mouth into a frown. He glanced over at Naki with one eye.

"Yeah... he does seem handy... I can see the tactical use of that bullet trick too. But in terms of raw power?" He crossed his arms. Did... Did she say tingles up her arms? He could send tingles up things... Also up her.

'Um.. Thane...I.. I mean I'm pretty concealing but... But I can still feel what's happening here. Please stop.'

---

Julian's eyes were locked with Naki's, which made his sudden glance to meet Thane's eyes when his face contorted with shock almost... supernatural. Little did they know he could SMELL a victim. So... He was already fairly sure the pretty girl was in his pocket... now to see if he could swoon the Bount. He nodded. "Of course. I don't usually prefer to utilize these methods but..."

He turned and walked a little closer to the wall, touching it. Hrm, concrete.... Well, not the most amazing thing he could demonstrate on, but... He took a step back, raised his hand and let loose the lightning, arcing and carving into the concrete. After a second or two, he lowered his hand to show them. Pathways and carvings, still glowing with heat had been burnt into the concrete, making it look like the skin of a burn victim.

He suddenly frowned and held his head, taking the opportunity to move his hair aside from his eyes. "Hrm.. I really must want to impress the two of you. I think I need to replenish some electrolytes... It comes with the electric powers territory. Ah... Whatever job we're on, if we could just stop and get some sports drinks on the way there. I can pay for my own of course... I know, it's pedestrian but." He shrugged. "A man needs to stay hydrated during strenuous activity."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:00 am

Thane did have a point. In terms of raw power Naki had no way to judge yet... But it wasn't his raw power she wanted. She wanted his subtle nature and more...subdued powers for the moment. Still, it would be nice to know exactly what he could do. At Julian's nod and words, she returned his nod. Of course he probably didn't he oozed sly. Outright power probably isn't his thing at all.

Watching the lightning, her eyes lit up and she laughed softly to herself. That smile was rather dark, but she enjoyed the play of such power on the wall briefly. He'd be...so delicious wouldn't he? Too bad he was more useful alive than devoured. A slightly pouty look came over her features as she raised her hand to her mouth and nibbled on a knuckle.

As he finished though, she reverted to her rather calm demeanor though a smirk graced her features as she glanced at Thane... Hopefully he hadn't seen such a response from her. She shrugged to Julian and gave a short glance to the other man. They hadn't really had much to say for now, things were mostly being settled with Julian but she did want to exclude this man on a trust exercise. " 'Sokay with me and since I am the broad running this... You get your drinks Julian. Come here. Thane, wanna ride here?"

Behind her opened a portal and she patted her chest.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:16 pm

When she glanced to Thane, she'd see his eyes meeting her. He'd noticed the odd movement and had looked over. Well.. That was... odd...

'I can't tell if she wants to devour him or...well, actually eat him.. And before you say anything, not that you CAN say anything, of course she wants to eat him. You as well, most likely. She's a BOUNT, Thane. A devourer of souls. She may be on the level about this work, but keep your guard up.'

He supposed the old rabbit was right.. He was letting his guard down around her. Well, he supposed he wasn't exactly universally RENOWNED for always using the right head to think with...

He immediately blushed at her offer. It was embarrassing enough with the two of them. Not his fault Rabbit-Thane couldn't help his boob-love. In front of the stranger..... Oh well. He was forming a working trust with her, not this... Julian....

'Did you just shiver? Why did you just shiver?'

He hopped into the air and came back down as a rabbit, before scurrying over to her and leaping clear to her chest with as much of a : D face as a rabbit can muster.

---

Julian was unaware of the... hungry... look on Naki's face, but nonetheless he suspected she'd been impressed. Why was she smirking at the rabbit? Hm.

"Why thank you, I-" He stopped midsentence, an incredulous look on his face. Did he just... turn INTO a rabbit? He supposed it would make sense... with the rabbit ears and all... Good lord... was he some sort of outright bunny man? He knew bunny GIRLS, but a bunny GUY?

"Lead the way." He said to her, walking over towards the portal. Yes. Yes he wanted the rabbit and the vampire. That much Julian was sure of.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:55 am

Naki... was slightly worried in her own way how Thane would react to the hunger. She needed his trust for now and that sort of thing was bad for that. Julian's incredulous look took the cake though. Perfect.

It seems all was well! Naki had a small smirk on as she patted Bunny Thane's head once he was snuggled in. Watching him like that made her want to pick him up and snuggle him to her chest, but since he was in it already? Too much.

If only Julian could turn into something cute and fuzzy, she'd carry them both around forever.

Not that they should ever know this.

"Welcome." Naki nodded as Julian moved over to the portal, reaching out to take his hand and lift it to her mouth. She very lightly placed her fangs on his skin, her mouth wrapping around the edge of his hand as she poured some of her energy into the man.

"Won't reject ya now. Otherwise... Thane should be fine here, he's kinda surrounded by me." Naki dropped his hand and strode forward, leading the way.

-----------------------

Several hours, five close calls and one mystical helmet retrieved later... Naki leaned against the wall of a building, looking more than a little pale and breathing heavily. Her clothes were torn in places, though she was smiling wickedly at a job well done as she twirled the helmet around on her hand.

"Ahaha... Its a real pleasure to work with two professionals like you two. Mm." Glancing over to the two handsome men, the hunger in her eyes could be for either sex or souls. Probably souls, she had worn herself ragged in there.

So annoying for her... That hollow should have kept her sated, but two extras in her portals plus Thane more than a bit of the time.. on top of constant portaling? Ugh.

Her fangs showed more than usual as she breathed, trying to calm herself. "Julian... our deal was a hollow or two? I could use them... I'll give you whatever you want, including the sex as we agreed. "
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:29 pm

Thane rested against his wall, clutching his shoulder. It wasn't broken, but it sure as hell hurt to move, having come out of a portal wonky and slammed into the wall. Lagomorph was already healing it. One of the nice benefits of being bonded to a hollow was getting its regenerative abilities. He rolled the arm just to make sure it was fine, before walking over to Naki. "Pleasure was all mine." He said with a subdued smile to the two of them.

He raised an eyebrow at her expression. She looked.. hungry? Lustful? It was the same look she'd given Julian earlier. He was starting to wonder if she had an eating fetish. The fuck did that mean for sleeping with her? Then again, Julian was a stand in for a regular partner of hers..

And now they were off to fuck? Jesus, the company he kept.

----

Julian held a hand to his arm, blood trickling out of it. He quickly rolled up his sleeve. Well the bullet had only nicked him. Still, the wonders of being the only human member of the team, right? He reached into his carried bag and pulled out a small roll of medical tape and quickly wrapped the arm before putting it away. He headed for the others only to find Naki in... quite a state... well well...

"Ah, yes. And here they are." He reached into the bag again and produced two plastic baggies full of ashes. "Er.." He offered them out to her. "Apologies. I wasn't exactly able to produce them in the same condition Regulus could... the spiritual energy is all there, however." He assured her. "If the mademoiselle does not want them in this condition, however, I could understand." He teased, knowing it was the spiritual energy she wanted, not the meat.

"And did you say...anything I want?" His lips spread into a delighted smile. "Well then. As an added condition..." He crossed his arms before lifting a hand to point silently at Thane. "Convince him to join us."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:46 am

She paid no mind to Thane or Julian once the bags were brought out, a happy gasp sounding as she moved forward to take them. She didn't need to use her teeth to suck souls but... it was obviously a very enjoyable part. Sucking the souls out with no fanfare, she let out something almost entirely like a moan as she felt a bit better. She dropped the bags of ashes

"...What?" Naki's face showed obvious surprised for a few moments before she tried to cover it up with her regular apathy. That failed though, eating the souls had set the woman off something fierce. Her eyes held interest, new and obvious as she glanced between the two... Yes. Yes she wanted that. Her whole body and eyes showed it, from the way she bit her lip and the way her arm moved under her breast as her hand settled partially on her waist.

Her feet moved her forward as she wrapped her arms around Thane's neck, pulling him down into a hungry kiss. She wanted him quite a bit and let it show...for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 11:40 pm

Thane echoed Naki's "What?" Glancing from Naki to Julian, suddenly feeling like... well... well he really hated to acknowledge the likeness but... like a rabbit among wolves. The look on her face forwent any subtlety that had been flirtatiously teased between them. She wanted him. He knew it. He knew Julian wanted him too. And as he felt himself pulled fiercely into a kiss he... Well he still didn't know what he felt about Julian but he knew he wanted her.

He moaned into the kiss, before finally pulling away, his face rather flushed.

'Thaaane. I'm just saying this right now. If you do this? Zero. Zero help from me. I demand removal' Lagomorph had rather accurately predicted how awful it was about to be for the clothes Thane was wearing.

"Y..Yeah.." He said, staring into Naki's two toned eyes. He didn't care if there was a Julian or not, he was on board for spending the evening with her.

---

Julian's smile spread into a blissful grin. He would get both of them! Of course, he'd rely on the bunny man for a while. After all, while the novelty of the rabbit man had him rather interested in him, this wonderful vampiress deserved their combined attention. Yes. Double up on the beautiful vampire, then when Thane was tuckered, make a strong electric argument why he should give Julian some time with him.

"Perrfect." He said slowly, almost licking his lips. "There's... just some stops to make first. Naki, you can use your portals or Thane can use his gargantas... but I have some ideas and I do believe that the pay off will be quite worth the appetite you'll work up teleporting.

Yes.. Yes he had SO many ideas....

----

It was far closer to daybreak then it had any right to be when Julian stood up, finishing adjusting his clothes. Clothes HE'D been smart enough to remove of his own accord and fold rather neatly. Not that he could say the same for the other two. Not that the other two had much arguing to make. Naki had been the starlet of the evening for several hours but eventually even she needed a rest. Which is when, much to Julian's glee, things had gone just about exactly as he had planned with them. If he could have a second night, he might have gotten Naki to assist him with the bunny man but sadly, he had but little time. Still... there were parting gifts that could be left...

He walked back over to the bed, looking over his wonderful new friends. They were tied tightly together facing one another, their legs tangled up with each other's, in such a way that made anything BUT sexual congress all but impossible. Aided of course by their hands tied rather tightly together around the small of the other's back.

"Well, I sadly have to go. Work." He sighed, genuinely sad. He reached out and gave them both an electrified pinch on their thighs. "Ugh. I would give you both a kiss goodbye but I think I really might be too inclined to stay." He pouted. "Still..." He walked over and pulled the remaining... what had Thane called them.. Bunny Bottles? Out of his bag and placed them gently on the bed. "Here... For Thane's safety, so miss Naki only maintains the non-lethal sort of hunger." He gave Thane a smirk knowing he had just incited the bount he was tied to.

Made all the worse by Lagomorph, folded neatly away in a dresser drawer, leaving Thane helpless. He was about to leave but paused. "You know? I left that as a gift for you, Thane. What about a gift for Naki? Ah! I know!"

Above them on the ceiling was a block of ice, hung from the ceiling fan. In it were wedged two keys, one for each of the small locks holding their hands in place and thus keeping them bound there. He reached up and plucked Thane's loose... and then pocketed it.

"There.. In some time, Naki, your key shall fall loose. After that, provided you don't keep him for a meal, Thane here will be yours to do with as you please." He giggled to himself. He reached out and gave them both another little squeeze. Thane with a tug to the ears, Naki somewhere a little lower. "Well. Have fun. CIAO~" He said, walking out the door, locking it behind him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:24 am

Naki perked up a bit at the thought of more souls, her eyes almost glowing again as she struggled lightly. She was exhausted, tired and worn out but in a pleasant way, enjoying the feelings and those two handsome men utterly...

She had been used and it had been fun, but now? Now she had Thane all to herself and a few souls to perk her up. Glancing at the ice that held her key, she smiled wolfishly and let her fangs show. She was so not eating him, not with that soul here and not... with her body trapped like this. It still burned with arousal somehow.

Once that key was loose though... As it fell to the bed, she undid her hands though one stayed on the poor human man. The other reached for the bottle before sucking the soul down, her eyes glowing fully once more. She'd fed enough this past night to last her a rather long time, but she didn't care.

Her hands moved to Thane's chest as she moved to bite the poor man's neck, before licking it softly. Her voice was husky and soft as she murmured, "All mine now~"

--------------

She was drowsy, laughing lightly as she laid on the bed, Thane pulled against her in a rather strong hold. The ropes were gone, everything was gone and she just couldn't stop laughing. Naki was utterly gone for the moment, having enjoyed that a bit too much. Muuch more than with Julian at least, Thane had been a bit more pliable and enjoyable. She was snuggled up to him, wrapped around his body and still rather loopy from all that sex. "I should be dead asleep in my bed. I really should bunny man."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 12:45 am

Thane stared at the ceiling, wishing her had a cigarette, but knowing full well he couldn't manage to smoke it if he had one right now. He rubbed her back calmingly, unable to pull away from the hug but comfortable enough right now that he didn't really want to. He didn't want to do a LOT of things right now that involved separating from her. He lifted one hand to playfully bat at her hair. "Don't blame me. I wanted to rest hours ago. SOMEONE decided to gag me." he teased with a little chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:42 pm

"Not my fault. He's a monster." Naki grumbled, not a hint of ill will in her voice for the moment though she would probably later end up giving that fucking electric asshole some nickname. Probably That Fucking Electric Asshole. Maybe something shorter. Like Electric Ass.

Naki laughed softly and closed her eyes before a yawn ruined her wish to lay there. She wanted to...but she was so tired it would be bad to sleep. "Mmm, we should escape soon Bunny Man. They'll want our heads."

She made no moves to get up, in fact snuggled in more despite her words.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 4:33 am

'Bunny Man' may have been slightly less worn out then the vampiric minx currently cocooning him, but he was still too worn out to properly try and slip away from her, if such a thing were even possible. "Who'll want our heads?" He asked sleepily. "And I don't see any escaping happening." In fact, as best as he could, he tried to return the snuggling.

"I could get some pancakes or something, y'know." He offered, somewhat helpfully.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 8:20 pm

"The people that own this place. Stupid humans..." Naki grumbled, well aware of what would happen when they attempted to check out... Wait did they even need to check out?

Pancakes though...for some reason she could not comprehend, pancakes sounded amazing. She did not eat regular food, what use WAS there for her? No nutrition and she didn't get hungry for it... She sat up from the snuggles and looked down, utterly...baffled. "Where...would you get pancakes?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look out below!   Look out below! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look out below!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: