(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kanu, Isaac and Yuri

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

Kanu, Isaac and Yuri Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 3:04 am

A meeting of the worlds.

How interesting, Yuri thinks, standing off to the side of the ballroom, choosing to mingle neither with the Reapers, the Arrancar, or the new arrivals, instead standing alone, watching, observing, as is the Fullbringer's wont.

"Such a bother, to be expected to come here... but if it is her wish, I have no choice. I suppose I can hope to get through the night..."

The voice that issues from Yuri's lips is neither masculine nor feminine, but instead somewhere in between, impossible to place or adequately describe.

Of course, Yuri had to dress formally for the occasion, as well, so a full-length red coat covers Yuri's body, a black undershirt underneath it, tucked into some loose black trousers and black boots. All in all, a rather dark and possibly macabre ensemble, but Yuri wears it well, and personally enjoys it. Yuri stays off to the side, avoiding the others, but not quite hiding in the shadows, per the request to... mingle.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 2:50 am

Isaac looked around the ballroom.  Looks like nobody had seen him slip in.  That was fortunate.  Late arrivals tended to be swarmed with groups of people, not to mention everyone wanting to know why it took you so long.  In truth, Isaac had given some thought to not coming at all.  He couldn't dance, the closest he had to formal clothes weren't exactly ballroom material and he still didn't feel like he quite fit in around here.  Perhaps he wouldn't have come, but the solitude and quiet from everyone attending the ball, and consequently staying out of his hair, tremendously fortified his work ethic.  So it was that the night was still young and he found himself sitting in his quarters, getting ready for bed many hours earlier then he had ever managed.

And he was bored.  And not very tired... and maybe... just maybe a little lonely.  So, he spruced himself up and got dressed.  His Black coat would have to do, though he did at least button it up all the way, although he made sure to flip the collar down.  A quick pair of slacks and his nicest boots later, he'd slipped into the ball through one of the back ways in.  Walking into the main hall, as if he'd just come from the bathroom, he made his way to one of the men carrying around drinks.  Taking one, he gave him a curt smile and a nod, before finding his way to the outer edges of the party.  Maybe once he finished this, he'd go mingle a little.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:20 am

Kanu was bored, very bored, incredibly bored, bored enough that he could tip over and die from boredom and revive and become a zombie who fed off boredom and become a super zombie. But, sadly he possesed no desire in dying again so he must rememdy this. He scanned the ballroom for some potential victims to create some fun with, that's when he spotted two individuals wearing suits and coats, how completely fucking boring. He needed to start something without making it seem like a violent act, he didn't want to start a fight with these individual just get them out of their comfort zone.

wait. Why is nobody at this empty table. Solution. Bring table to the two genetleman holding the wall up. Hollow of the year.

"Everybody moving, flying table!" Kanu as the red head hoisted up a table and flung it across the room the wallbugs. Followed by 3 chairs, 3 cups, some snacks, and drinks amazingly everything landed perfectly set.

"Yo, you two. Let's mingle or something. You two look so god damn boring." The hollow said as he walked up to the newly set table
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:35 am

Isaac made a small 'hm?' noise, just barely audible as the red head approached. Odd. His reiatsu seemed... off. Not quite like an Arrancar... Plus, every other Arrancar here was still dressed formally. Why wasn't he? His eyes widened a little bit when he picked up that table though. He took a few steps back, stumbling just a bit, his free hand going over his drink to keep it from spilling. Why was he... it... chucking around furniture? After it all landed, Isaac took a step up to it, glancing at that weird thing a little away. The only other person he could possibly be referring to... Well. Looks like socialization just became mandatory.

He walked up to the chair and gave it a little tap with his boot, as if to make sure it were real. He glanced over at the red haired man quizzically, before sitting in it, scooting up to the table. Let's mingle? "Sure." He had to admit, next to this character, he MUST look pretty boring...
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 3:49 am

"Why not?"

Yuri simply seems to flow into a chair, passing right through it before lowering onto it. Yuri nods at each of them in turn, hair falling into Yuri's face, one eye showing through it. "A pleasure. I am Yuri, Agent in service to the lady Sarai." that statement by itself would be rather conspicuous, since while there was a hint of Hollow about them, the feeling from them was almost... human, Yuri's reiatsu signature imprinted just as well as Yuri's body is.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:40 am

"sooo, whats the stories with you two boring fucks. It's a fucking party yet I don't see neither one of you with a tongue down a new species throat. Explain." Kanu said taking a large sip of his beverage.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:03 am

Isaac watched the.. hm. Felt like a fullbringer. Why were they here with the Arrancar? He pursed his lips, before making a small sound of acknowledgement when Yuri stated their name and purpose. Servant to the Corona, huh. He wondered how much clout that actually carried before his attention was drawn back to the redhead. He furrowed his brow a little, giving the mysterious one a dubious frown. What was he even talking about? Their tongues down a new species' throat? There were too many things wrong with what the guy was spouting. He decided to focus on the most obvious one. "You explain." He said with something almost approaching a smile. After all, if they were so boring, what was he doing here with them.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:43 am

Why was he here, Kanu didn't even want to go to a ball they always seemed way to snooty for his liking. He's certain his leader had said something about their purpose but all he remembered was show and not get in too much trouble. Finally figuring out an answer to the oddly quiet man Kanu spoke up, "Me, I'm here because I was told to. I much rather be high out of my mind committing as many acts of lust I can before I pass out then I want to wake up and do it again."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:51 am

He did his best not to roll his eyes a little. He failed a little. Great. A junkie hollow? He frowned again. He wasn't any of the Espada... but his reiatsu seemed... he seemed on par with an Espada or a captain... It was weird. Too weird... Had he missed something coming in late? Finally he gave a slight 'ha' and smiled, shaking his head. He opened his mouth for a second before speaking, "So. Instead of doing any of that... You're at a table for the boring guys." He picked up a drink, twisting the cap off and taking a sip. "Speaks volumes."
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:11 pm

"I wouldn't call myself boring." Yuri looks between them, fingers steepled, thinking. "I am simply here by my mother's request and choose to avoid social entanglements whenever possible." Yuri does not eat, or drink, and has not since Yuri's powers first awakened, so Yuri would likely seem rather odd, even at this table, not partaking in any of the food or drink provided.

Last edited by Sidereal Brony on Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 9:42 pm

Kanu let out a boisterous laugh at the man's statement, he made a rather good point. "See, that's why this is interesting to me, I hate watching boring people more than I love creating chaos so instead of enjoying myself with your comrades I rather make you two become the life of the party!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:35 am

Isaac stared at the man with a look that could only be described as... Baffled? Dismayed? Confused? Incredulous? Yes. Incredulous was the most apt descriptor. If he hated watching boring people more then he loves creating chaos, why was he here with alleged boring people and not off causing chaos? And what was all of this 'life of the party' nonsense. It sounded like teen drama and Isaac would have none of it. He slowly pushed his chair away from the table and quietly started to get up.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:59 am

Yuri looks to the strange man that had invited them to talk, a slight frown forming on Yuri's face. It would be rude to leave the conversation now, and such a thing may shame mother quite a lot, but Yuri does not like the way the conversation seems to be going. "And what if we do not particularly wish to be the life of the party, as you put it?"
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 12:03 pm

Kanu's eye twitched slightly, the hollow was trying not to lose his temper but his new guests were already leaving, quite rudely to boot. "If you wish to leave then fine.Don't interact with the new faction and go back to sitting on the wall doing fucking nothing. I'm sure when this is all over you can go back to your rooms and listen to my chemical romance and brood that nobody gets you and you're some unique fucking flower." Kanu said letting a bit of his frustration spill out.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 2:05 pm

Yuri chuckles a little, rather amused by how quickly this hollow gets upset. "Testy, testy. I have not left yet, you know. Merely stated my disinclination to preform as you request. I have no need nor desire to mingle overmuch."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Isaac paused as he was getting up, looking from the redhead to this Fullbringer... person... He wasn't entirely sure what they were talking about, but... what on earth had that redhead just said? New faction? What new faction? Had he missed something? He pulled his chair back up, sitting in it and leaning down, his face most severe. "What do you MEAN, new faction?" Realizing it might have been a public event of some kind, he added "I... only just got here a few minutes ago."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:28 am

"Look at me... no seriously look at me. Do you see a number anywhere?" The Hollow said as he stood up from his chair and spun quickly with his arms extended to show a lack of tattooing. "No? But don't I smell or give off the feeling of something like an espada? Too busy writing poetry in your head to realize that you dense fuck?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:33 am

Isaac frowned as he started babbling about his number.  HOW many Espada's numbers weren't automatically visible?  What dumb logic.  However, Isaac's frown continued to go more towards a scowl as he kept talking.  When he got to snarling about poetry and dumb fucks, Isaac had enough and calmly placed one hand on the edge of the table.  Kanu seemed about the right height.  He gave the table a sharp, hard shove, just enough to slam it into the redhead, somewhere below the belly button. "Don't be such a dick.."
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:11 am

And then Kanu was suddenly hunched over imagining at least a billion different ways to mutilate and rape this shinigami. Nope, best behavior, no war with the seireitei. The redhead took a big breath and loet out a sigh as he stood upright as he forced a phony smile. "We clearly got off to a bad start, let us try this again. I am Kanu one of the dios in Los Dios aka the new faction that arrived."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:17 am

Hrm. Isaac was more then a little surprised. He had fully expected this to become a brawl. Especially from someone already so... unhinged. Maybe he'd been a bit unfair. He gave a frown that apologized more then his words could and stuck his hand out. "Isaac Winters. Captain of Second Squad. Sorry about the table. Uh... So.. what's your guys' deal?" they were clearly hollows... He was curious how this faction of hollows had just popped out of nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 3:33 am

Yuri seems to relax and... fade somewhat, listening without commenting, seeming to fade into the background as Yuri listens to their conversation. If they were going to talk so openly in front of Yuri, Yuri should listen to them, in case they say something important.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 2:59 am

Ohh so now they wanted to talk and listen to him, fine. "Well, our group deal is we're hollows pure and simple. We haven't removed our masks to become like you shinigamis we chose to remain pure. We descended from a god of hollows basically. Things happened, blah blah blah, things I Can't really discuss blah blah blah. And Now we all have our own little worlds where we rule supreme. Or something like that, truthfully I'm really not the best person to talk to." Kanu said before he realized something, "Oh, we're not 'bad guys' per se. I mean I'm not the biggest fans of the espada or soul reapers but hey, nobody likes all of their neighbors."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 12:40 am

Isaac blinked a few times as the man talked. What? Was he insane? God of Hollows? Own little worlds? Like gods? He sat back down and pulled his chair back in, officially intrigued. "Where.. Where did you come from? How did you all get so powerful?" He shook his head, still processing it before picking up a drink. "Well... Whatever. If you guys aren't enemies, I'm not in a rush to treat you like one.."
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:27 am

Yuri remains silent, not seeming to react to the news.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2013 3:41 am

Kanu smiled widely, "Good, despite how I look I'm not the biggest fan of fighting, it's incredibly boring ya know? Nothing fun comes from fighting except the end maybe where you're standing over someone and you have free reign over them, but that's too much work. I stick with the willing... for the most part. Not gonna sit here and pretend that I'm above forcing myself on others."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanu, Isaac and Yuri   Kanu, Isaac and Yuri I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanu, Isaac and Yuri
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next