(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Trek (Isaac)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 11:00 pm

Shnaks wrote:
"More than welcome, Corona."  He said, not taking his gaze from the hallway around them.  He needed to be prepared for anything, though that didn't mean getting so lost in searching he got tunnel vision.

"Hm...."  It sounded like the place was shifting.  "Tie a rope around a thrall and put it out front.  That way at least if it shifts in front of us, we'll be prepared."  It also helped with any traps that might be obscured.   If the line went slack it meant trouble.

What a good plan~ Sarai opened a tiny portal and pulled out a bit of rope from home as she summoned one thrall back. The other could continue, Isaac was watching carefully for any sign of things changing so she could tie the rope around this one.

It waited patiently before she finished, sending it off to join its comrade which...walked right through a wall. Sarai blinked and chortled, waving Isaac ahead. "AHA! That makes sense, the place didn't shift... Since I was using the thralls earlier, I apparently wasn't affected by it. Hologram or illusions, how simple. However it works will be figured out later..."

Maybe she should send a thrall down that fake hallway or whatever to see what would happen... Well it was best they hurry along... The energy was dissipating, she wanted to see what was there before it was gone.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:24 pm

Isaac kept watch while Sarai tied a rope to the Thrall and sent it off. He watched it go straight through a wall and was honestly confused for a moment before Sarai mentioned holograms. "Ah!" So that was it.... illusions... Fun..

"Too bad you can't use your powers for echolocation..." He said... "Okay, I guess have the Thralls stick to the walls while they walk. That way if the pathway curves off behind an illusion, we'll know." He said before marching on.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 1:25 am

"Hah, I wish that was the case. Echolocation sounds fun." Sarai chortled more and continued after the thrall, being the most hardy person here after the expendables. Poor Isaac was quite squishy in comparison. The idea was a good one though and she immediately implemented it as she headed onward with her trusty companions.

The trip towards the place where Saraiyu wanted to be, not the center of the sources since she felt the shinigami could handle that, there were traps a plenty. Acid pits to hop over or garganta around, blades that seemed rather powerful and could cut through hierro of thralls with ease. Just the stupidest traps and the stupidest ways to set them off. A madperson had done this... completely mad. Who watched too many looney toons. How did you even FIND exploding anvils!?

Finally though they reached a large empty section where it split off into two paths. Sarai moved towards the one on the left, blinking before waving her thralls to the one on the right. "This is where we part since they have the path memorized, but the energy from the bubbles has faded quite a bit. I want to examine this section though..."

It had something way more interesting and the energy source of the bubbles were fading quickly, so she hoped Isaac would be able to gather as much intel as possible. "Good luck Isaac."

She entered the hallway and disappeared rather quickly down it.

---

Meanwhile Naki had woken up again with the biggest bitch of a hangover she'd ever experienced in her life. "Fucking cunt."

She rolled over on the floor, trying to stand and failing as she fell against a tray cart, knocking it over to a loud crashing sound in the echoing room. Luckily her body and bountness had sensed her weakness and quickly begun instinctive absorbing that free spiritual energy surrounding her. It was restoring her energy but not fast enough, not like a fresh soul would...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:36 pm

Isaac chuckled a little but followed along quietly. He... enjoyed talking to the Corona, honestly. As odd as that was to say, but the more time went on the clearer it became that utmost awareness was called for. Whoever they were dealing with was completely sick. And had a sick sense of humor to boot. Who built a trap that dropped someone into a giant slingshot powerful enough to splatter them onto the wall? He honestly felt bad about these thralls but... they were lifeless.... right?

He paused at the intersection, watching Sarai part from him and the... thralls. He suddenly felt a little weirded out surrounded by them without Sarai... O-oh well... he'd just have to... focus... He closed his eyes for a moment, opening them before heading on, trying his best to pinpoint any reiatsu signatures ahead..
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Saraiyu's thralls lead the man further in, but the traps seemed to have faded quite a bit so they weren't really needed other than as leads. However soon they reached an innocuous door that lay open with powerful energy somehow still was floating about freely. It was thick, almost like the air of Hueco Mundo but if one paid attention there was a slight movement in the energy. It was being pulled slowly but surely towards one source.

A groaning sound could from inside the room, followed by incoherent swearing and then a crashing sound as whoever was inside fell against a table and spilled its contents. "Fucking shit ass hell damn fucks."

Naki had slowly but surely made her way through the large room filled with all sorts of machinery, most blasted to hell and back by the energy. Now she could only lean against the table and groan, making her way towards the energy she hadn't sucked up yet. She had no idea anyone else was around...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 11:49 pm

Isaac stopped at the door, crouching next to the frame. For such a large man, he seemed to sink into the shadows surprisingly easy. He placed the edge of his Zanpakuto against the wall and began feeding energy into it, forming a large red patch on the wall that could be detonated at the pull of a trigger. He slipped inside the room, slinking along the wall, crouched low among the shadows of the machinery.

He soundlessly pulled himself up on one of the pieces of machinery to get a better view... It was a woman...swearing profusely...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:38 am

Naki pulled herself up, clearly in no condition to fight back and muttering to herself. So far she had been the only living thing in this hell hole and looked frazzled. Her dress was torn, her hair a mess and she was covered in just explosion soot it seemed. Cuts at least and wounds were healing on her as she moved forward at a slow pace, mostly and only towards the energy and not really an exit as of yet. If she could just gather more...

"Stupid fucking cocksucking cunt I can't believe she just fled like that. What the fuck was she doing here? How in the donkeyballs was there something like that... That holy fuckwit dictator..." The tirade against the insane woman was something that was nice and soothing, helping her keep going. All in all she didn't look entirely like a huge problem right now, but her focus was starting to come back and she was definitely keeping a wary eye out as her body was obviously soaking in the energy.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 1:19 am

Isaac watched quietly, wondering just who she was or what she was doing here... she couldn't exactly be up to any good if she was here... unless she was a hostage... What she was saying though... it didn't really jive with her being a captive OR a cohort... Was she also investigating? Hrm... Maybe he should just... let her go...

Though... she was going to start heading towards the door... UGH... The stupid thralls! She'd know SOMETHING was up when she saw them... But how do you approach someone in a situation like this? Whatever she was, Isaac was certainly more suspicious than she was at the moment....

Well... might as well just jump into it. "Miss, do you need some help?" He called out, letting his voice echo. He wasn't trying too hard to obscure his location, but it might... startle her less.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 11:32 pm

Maybe...Maybe if she just somehow set the whole place on fire she'd feel infinitely better. Maybe...Maybe if she set the entire place up to explode, rigging it extensively and then grabbing a tiki chair and some pina coladas... Setting them out in the frigid snow filled plains of Antarctica... And then made it explode in so many colors and ways...

Maybe she'd feel like she paid the woman back even one millionth of a bit.

Her energy was returning though and her doll began moving back up her leg as it took its true form of boots. Naki let out a relieved breath just in time to hear a voice and causing a jolt. Fuck! She hadn't been looking up!?

Trying to feign nonchalance, the bruised and battered woman turned two sullen mismatched eyes up to the man sitting on the machine. Or was he hiding? Well...stall for time.

She was sullen and pissy but really if she could just gather a bit more energy she could just get away. A shinigami was dangerous, fucking dangerous as balls so just be polite. "Fuck no. I don't need pissy ass shinigami's help."

Nailed it.

"Thanks though."

...Yeah.

"So I take it thats why the bitch left? She set off some sort of beacon or some godsdamn bait?" Whatever her mouth did as it wanted and Naki leaned against whatever it was nearby as she took pained breaths. Gods she was a severely wanted felon of like lots of things... Hopefully this person wouldn't recognize her. "Whatever the fuck she did I had nothing to do with it. I was just trying to break in and see if she had things to steal. Got caught up in something... That's all I remember damn it. Woke up over there in the middle of the soot."

Couldn't even be creative with her swearing right now. Naki waved her hand towards the other side of the room, where there was obviously even with a quick glance marks of some sort. If she had woken up over there, she'd been the direct center of what been causing things.

She didn't need whatever weird shit that happened on her head either, she had enough fucking bounties.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2015 9:19 pm

Isaac came down, standing on the floor and eyeing her over.. She looked familiar.... He must have seen her before... ah! She was that bount who'd run afoul of Des a while back... Hrm... It sounded like she'd been snooping around here and got into some sort of shenanigans... had that been the cause of the bubbles? It sounded implausible... Implausible bordering on nonsense... but all of this was ridiculous.. did he really have any reason to doubt her?

She looked.... weakened... helpless honestly... She LOOKED like she'd been the victim in all of this.. He sighed. "Any other information you can give me? If not... You should probably take off." It was a poor decision. She was a killer. From what intel they DID have on her, more than most bounts... But it seemed... unlikely they could detain her.... especially with his abilities. And despite his job, he wasn't the sort of person who could kill spontaneously...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 10:50 pm

"..." Naki watched as the man hopped down from the spot way up on the machine, continuing to watch him as he eyed her. She was gathering strength but the recognition in his eyes set her teeth on edge. That... was dangerous. He knew who she was now and she had no idea who the hell he was at all.

"...Was a fuckin' reaction to me. That, that thing that exploded all over here." Holding her head, she could remember some things that were weird and not entirely her own memories. Or were they? She had obviously been the epicenter of whatever had set them off and she had like no energy left after having eaten recently, which meant some huge expenditure of some sort.

He'd been polite though and he could have killed her, which counted for something. Some debt, which was why she gave him more of her thoughts than she might have otherwise. In this case, it was a smart move she felt to at least seem helpful to them. "She... seemed really fucking excited too. Like... extremely. So... any data you get outta those broke ass machines might help you find that cunt. Prob somethin... interesting."

Naki wasn't sure if that was any help or not, but she wasn't sticking around any longer. A rather small version of her usual portal appeared under her feet as she activated Tor, dropping into it as the doll grumbled sleepily. The floor was unmarked, but if Isaac was looking the portal bore a vague resemblance to both a garganta as well as those weird bubbles...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 2:24 pm

Isaac nodded. Hrm... So she'd been the cause of this but not willingly... He watched her leave, in particular, observing the portal... It looked... Hrm.

Maybe there'd been some experiment here... and it had responded to her powers... She'd just teleported out but her portal looked like the bubbles... She clearly had barely any memory of what happened... But she also obviously hadn't been doing anything on purpose.

Isaac sighed. This was going to be a huge mess to clean up. He started looking around the room for diagrams or information. He wasn't going to start touching any of the machines. Leave that to the tech experts. Alex would love this place.

For now, he'd just look for any vital clues and wait for the others to finish. It seemed like the primary threat had gone here...

Now if he could just find some clue as to the scientist who did all this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Trek (Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Trek (Isaac)   The Trek (Isaac) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Trek (Isaac)
Page 1 of 1