(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Family Matters [Sunny]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saito-san

Saito-san

Family Matters [Sunny] Empty
PostSubject: Family Matters [Sunny]   Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2015 12:42 am

Lakshmi, the-currently-pregnant-but-hiding-it-from-most Captain of Fourth, headed for her Auntie Ai's house at a rather brisk pace. Unusual for her, she wore a loose fitting kimono styled robe over her rather greek styled clothes instead of the usual more form fitting attire...

The bubbles only a short time ago (two weeks or so) had sped up her pregnancy and she had had to scramble to find clothes that fit after going from almost two months pregnant to five and a half months in a matter of hours.

It was almost impossible to hide now, which was why she was going to her Aunt and also another Captain to inform her of the situation. That...and the situation with Kaimu and his daughter.

It was somewhat important that they all be informed, especially since she was taking up the last name once more. Reaching the door to her Aunt's residence, she knocked softly and waited, having informed Ai about her visit the day before. Though she hadn't explained anything about what she wanted, that was for in person only.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
Admin
Sunny

PostSubject: Re: Family Matters [Sunny]   Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2015 12:07 am

Click clack click clack...that was the sound heard as Ai walked across the marble floor of the massive mansion her mother had left her. She walked so elegantly that it seemed as if she nearly floated. Ai always looked so absolutely refined and stunning with the way she dressed. A crimson blouse made of silk, and long flow-y black slacks with nude heels is what she wore today, paired with simple yet tasteful diamond jewelry.

She had been expecting Lakshmi, and was fixing them some iced tea and finger sandwiches when she heard the soft knock at the front door. Ai had given the house staff the day off, so she was left to the snack making and door answering. It was quite alright though.

Before Ai opened the door, she looked into a large mirror in the foyer, and made sure her white hair was perfectly in place in its french twist. After making sure everything was right, Ai opened the door to see her darling niece.

"Lakshmi dear, do come in. I'm so glad to see you."

Before Lakshmi could actually move Ai opened her arms to invite the younger woman into an brace.
Back to top Go down
https://withinmemories.rpg-board.net
Saito-san

Saito-san

PostSubject: Re: Family Matters [Sunny]   Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2015 2:21 am

Lakshmi waited with a mild bit of worry, wondering what she would do about explaining this while fidgeting on the front steps. It was quite unusual, quite unusual for her to so brashly and unthinkingly do things such as this.

It was something no one would really expect from her, getting herself pregnant so soon into a relationship. Honestly, most would assume she'd wait decades at least and it was highly possible she might have. However that accident had caused a major shifting in her priorities and decision making, Kaimu uprooting all of her life to make himself comfortable in it.

Her thoughts were a mess of things as she finally heard Auntie Ai at the door, turning a soft and nervous smile her aunt's way as the door was opened. "It's good to see-Ah!"

A hug already!? She'd hoped to be inside before that... Her arms wrapped around her beautiful aunt's body on instinct though, hoping that maybe the woman couldn't feel the rather obvious change in her form now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Matters [Sunny]   Family Matters [Sunny] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Matters [Sunny]
Page 1 of 1