(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New Victims and Boredom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

New Victims and Boredom Empty
PostSubject: New Victims and Boredom   New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 8:59 pm

Aoi sighed as she kicked her legs, sitting on top of one of the fences the Captain of Second erected around his training grounds. Where was that uptight bastard at? She had a small request for him and they were old workish buddies, having done small jobs as needed back when she was in the academy division.

Still this lack of a Captain was annoying, he was probably off on one of those 'secret' and 'important' jobs that were required of this division.

Kicking her feet against the fence in frustration, Aoi then hopped down with her cloak trailing behind her. She dusted the skirt off and sighed in minor grumps before giving it up and smiling instead. Maybe she'd just find someone to leave the request with here~

Now to wander around the squad until someone appropriate approached her. Maybe some creepy staring into windows was in order? From the third floor...
Back to top Go down
Seis

Seis

PostSubject: Re: New Victims and Boredom   New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Seis rolled his eyes as he took in the stack of papers on the desk in front of him, Captain Winters having apparently opted to not handle clerical chores before stepping out on whatever assignment or errand was on the docket for today. Not that he cared about such things given his own distaste for bureaucracy and filing, preferring to be in the field getting into trouble if given the chance. Somebody had to hold down the fort though, and he'd drawn the short straw this time. Not that the quiet was bad of course, just incredibly boring. Or would be at least, if it weren't for an unusual tingling running up along his spine which indicated that something was about to happen.

At first he couldn't place what had triggered the feeling of uneasiness. Finding nothing in the office out of order or missing, albeit a little bit more cluttered than he was used to. Then it hit him, a woman's face peering in at him from the window... a window which should be too high for peeping. His first reaction was to jump back in surprise, putting some distance between himself and the new arrival while his brain caught up with his reflexes. Once he recognized the face of the squad's guest however, his face flushed slightly and he allowed his stance to relax before making his way over to the window to open it.

Leaning on the window sill, he cocked his head to the side and gave the new arrival a lopsided smirk. "Captain Murahana, this is an unusual surprise. Is there something I can help ya with, or are you just hanging out?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Victims and Boredom   New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 1:25 am

One of the ever shifting new Lieutenants was sitting there, doing what was probably important work, and Aoi was surprised to realized she didn't know their name. Maybe if she stared long enough she'd remember... Though it was possible with how much work she'd been doing lately, that the name hadn't been given to her.

As they finally realized she was there though, Aoi Murahana smiled quite happily while the Lieutenant jumped back. A few finger waggle of hello was her initial response as they moved to the window and opened it up once calmed.

"I had a request for Isaac, but he's not around. So I guess I'm just hanging out and killing time!" They already knew her name, blue eyes lit up at that... though that meant no introductions were in order. It would be assumed she already knew him. Aoi stared and smiled at the young man, trying her best to just recall his name. "Mind if you move aside and let me in then, since you opened the window and all."
Back to top Go down
Seis

Seis

PostSubject: Re: New Victims and Boredom   New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 4:32 pm

Seis tried to keep his face from flushing darker than it had from his earlier jump scare as the captain pointed out that he was blocking her entrance. Not that one normally expected company to come in through an upper story window, but who was he to argue with a captain over something so trivial as proper entry protocols? It wasn't like he was the poster child for following rules or norms himself after all, and had himself snuck back into buildings via windows numerous times. It was the best way to keep one's acrobatic talents up to par and all that. "Of course m'lady..."

Giving an over the top bow at the waist, the vice commander stepped to the side in order to allow his guest entrance into the barracks. Even going so far as to pull the slide further in order to widen the portal so that her outfit didn't get caught in the track or something. Whatever had brought her here must have been some importance if she had come in person versus using a hell butterfly, or at least that was the implication. Though with the mention of killing time, maybe not. "Can I offer ya a drink or something if you're planning on sticking around? I'm not sure when that captain is gonna be back, so whatever you need..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: New Victims and Boredom   New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2015 6:42 am

"Thaaaanks~" Aoi pulled herself up with ease of long practice and with an almost boneless flexibility as she flipped herself back enough to slide her legs in first. The rest of her slipped in with no issues, bending back and not even scraping the window one bit. As she straightened up, glad the man had moved, she stretched her arms above her head and looked around. "I'll take something really sweet! Or tea. Tea is fine. Looks like you are really busy here!"

Still there was no memory pinging her about the person's name... Maybe if she talked to them they'd say something, though that'd be some weird fancy bow earlier. She chuckled and waved her hand towards the poor Lieutenant.

"Though really, you didn't need to bow like that, I mean its not official-official business. I've just been having trouble getting Isaac to practice with me lately so I've been trying to sneak in and get him when he's not expecting me... Seriously, does he have some sort of wacky sixth sense about me showing up?" Aoi grumbled, focusing that instead of the name mystery for now.
Back to top Go down
Seis

Seis

PostSubject: Re: New Victims and Boredom   New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2015 11:19 pm

Nodding at the captain's request, Seis made his way over to a small table stuck over in the corner where a carafe of water was sitting next to a tea pot he'd stashed in here the other day. He paused to poor some of the water into the pot, which he then proceeded to place on a tiny heating element in order to bring it to the proper temperature. "That was quite the display of flexibility and agility. Ya sure you're not really some second division type in disguise?" His tone was somewhat bemused and teasing as he knelt down and opened a small drawer in the side of the table. Reaching back past the teas and coffees for the cache of hot cocoa he kept hidden for the longer meetings he needed to sit in on. He personally hated the taste of almost anything bitter, but there seemed to be some sort of taboo against adult men preferring sweet things so he had to keep the habit on the down low.

Once he located his prize, he came back to his feet and began portioning out the powder into the pot. Being a little heavy handed with the mixture in order to strengthen the flavor to a point above what the directions normally indicated. Ideally one did this with milk instead of water of course, but he had to make do with what was on hand given that he hadn't been expecting any visitors. "Sorry, old habits. Though if it makes ya feel any better, that actually wasn't my formal bow. That one would be where I basically fold myself in half and kiss my own kneecaps. Its usually reserved for the super serious types that smother the room with their own self-importance."

The powder now mixed, he let the brew heat a little more as he produced two cups from another drawer. He didn't have the heart to tell Aoi that Isaac didn't need a sixth sense since he had an army of ninjas at his disposal. He couldn't say one way or the other if he was avoiding her of course, but given squad 11's reputation, he could certainly understand if the captain was. "There's a saying among the lieutenants and seated officers: captains move in mysterious ways. They always seem to know when somebody is up to mischief, even if they don't bother to do anything about it." Pouring the cocoa into the cups, he moved to offer one to Aoi and then gestured to any of the available seats in the room as he himself perched on the commander's desk. "I don't know if he's avoiding you or not, but last I checked he was still a very busy man. So I'd put more stock in it just being bad luck or a really zany coincidence. If you wanna stick around and lurk in his office or quarters though, I promise not to blow your cover when he gets back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Victims and Boredom   New Victims and Boredom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Victims and Boredom
Page 1 of 1