(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Morning After I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Morning After I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Morning After I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Morning After I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Morning After I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Morning After I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Morning After

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:28 am

The morning sun shone through one of the new cracks in Yukari’s lab ceiling, moving across the cracked floor until it finally landed on the face of the sleeping Lieutenant, who was currently one half of a pile tangled limbs alongside Isaac. The sunbeam shone onto her closed eyelids for a few seconds before Yukari reluctantly opened her eyes, shielding her face from the continued solar onslaught the new day brought.

“Ugghhh… Who said the sun could come out already…” The 12th Division Lieutenant grumbled as she slowly blinked and looked around her surroundings to get her bearings. Her eyes soon rested on the passed out Captain lying beside her, and she broke out into a tiny smirk as yesterday’s exploits replayed in her head. “Oh yeaaaaah… That happened. Welp, it’s a new day now, and that means new work so…”

Yukari (kinda) carefully untangled herself from Isaac and stood up, stretching her arms and legs briefly before taking her naked self over to the hazardous materials shower in the corner of the lab. For safety reasons, the tiny showers used for washing any unwanted chemicals off of your body in a quick way were all around the lab, but it also wasn’t the first time that Yukari had used them in this way either. A shower’s a shower, right?

“Pffft, pretty sure Isaac’s gonna need one too. Probably gonna need to wake that sleepy head up. Well, after mine. Probably.” She laughed softly to herself as she washed yesterday’s mess off before finishing up and wrapping one of the spare lab coats she kept in the lab around herself and walking back to Isaac’s side.

“Wakey-wakey Captain.” She said playfully as she bent down and poked him in the cheek several times. “It’s probably a good idea to get up so your Division doesn’t send out a search party for their missing Captain after all!” She added, grinning wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 11:09 pm

Isaac was sleeping perhaps as soundly as he had ever slept in his life. He was certainly more exhausted than any mission had ever made him. If he dreamed, he certainly didn't retain any memory of it. Really he just seemed to descend into darkness before being washed out of it by the poking of a finger in his cheek.

"Wh..Whu... What.." He gently swatted at the finger, opening his eyes only to discover this room was too bright and closing them again. He gave a small groan before sitting up. "Whhwhuhh.." He mumbled something mostly incomprehensible, resting his hands on his lap before his face, eyes still closed, displayed confusion. He looked down and squinted just enough to see before groaning again.

After a few seconds mustering up the energy to speak, he mumbled, just barely understandable this time. "Where'd my clothes go?"
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 6:57 am

"Welcome back to the waking world, Captain Isaac~" Yukari laughed as she poked his cheek one last time before standing up. Well now, the Captain sure isn't a morning person, is he? Eh, can't say I blame him too much, his kinda work doesn't seem suited for early mornings that much anyway. She ruffled Isaac's hair as she watched him try and get his bearings, grinning to herself again at his question.

"Oh you know, they're right over there," She said, pointing to a place on the floor of the lab a ways off from where the two of them currently were "Mixed up in all of mine. And seeing as how I don't think any of us packed any extra uniforms before... all of last night, we probably need to throw them in a washing machine or something, huh?" Luckily for the two of them, there was one stationed right in Yukari's lab, seeing as how this sort of work tended to dirty up clothes from time to time.

"So, are you a coffee person? 'Cos I know I am." Yukari stood up and began walking to one of the tables against the wall of her lab where a coffee press and several mugs were stacked up. "I think that I might have some tea here, but I really can't make any promises.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Isaac groaned, shutting his eyes again for a moment, reaching up to scratch his head. Contrary to the evidence, he was a morning person, which just went to show exactly how tiring the previous night had been for him. He opened his eyes again, feeling himself quickly wake up, much to his dismay. No amount of being awake made him less naked. He frowned, blushing slightly.

"Coffee is fine." He actually hated tea. "Call it uh..." He shook his head. She didn't need to know his life story. "Yeah, coffee is fine. Do you at least have a lab coat in my size?" He was resolved to sit here until he was covered. He never was that comfortable with nudity, really. Once he was dressed he could at least function normally a little. He could always put on his dirty clothes but... those.. might not be that comfortable...
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 9:18 pm

"Coffee it is, then!" Yukari called out as she pulled a few levers and twisted a few knobs on her coffee machine as all the assorted parts and gizmos did their thing in making the delicious morning-starting drink. Normally Yukari needed about two or three cups to start her day just right, but she had gotten so much rest the previous night that just one seemed like it would do it. Lucky me, that's about one more day when I don't have to order another crate~ she thought cheekily as she collected the delicious java in two of her mugs.

The Lieutenant returned to Isaac's side and offered him a piping hot cup of his own before his second request registered in her head. "Well, I really only have the one size, 'cos it's my lab and all, but..." Her eyes roamed his body once more as she measured him up. "But I think it should fit you, yeah. Here..." Yukari bent down to hand Isaac his cup of coffee, shortly followed by her own lab coat thrown over his face.

"But I really don't see why you're so embarrassed, Cap.tain~" She said teasingly as she walked her naked self back over to her rack of other lab coats. "It's not like you and I haven't seen ourselves plenty of naked over the last few hours or anything." On the other hand, still pretty funny to see him blush like that. You're an interesting one, Mister Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 12:18 am

Isaac took the cup gladly and sipped at it.  Hm.  It was surprisingly good for having come out of some sort of science device.  "It's good."  He said, simplifying his feelings on the cup for her.  She seemed like she might get defensive of her contraptions or offended by his assumption that they'd be sub standard.

"ah."  He hadn't meant for her to do... THAT...  He sighed, looking at the lab coat.  Yeah, okay.  Maybe one of his legs would fit in this?  If even...  He placed it on the floor before walking over to his dirty clothes.  She'd taken most of his clothes OFF before they'd gotten too dirty.  Still they just seemed inherently filthy but...  He plucked his pants from the pile and slipped them on.  There... That was good enough...

"Yeah, maybe I'm just not as comfy with nudity as you are."  He said, half admission, half playful jab.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 10:03 am

“Glad you like it.” Yukari called out from the other side of her lab as she slipped on another lab coat before walking back over to Isaac, sipping from her own mug. “The beans and stuff are special ordered and cost a pretty penny, but it’s totaaaally worth the price.” Not unlike my chocolate covered oranges, to be honest. Not that Isaac’s gonna find them, though. I keep the preciouses hidden…

She couldn’t help but chuckle as she watched him awkwardly make his way to his discarded pants and put them back on, but at least he seemed to relax a little bit more. “You know, if you want we could throw your stuff in a washing machine before you leave. There’s a shower in the back too, if you feel like it, just so you know.” She continued to sip her coffee as she pulled up one of her lab chairs and leaned back in it, relaxing into it. “Don’t worry, it’s not going to spray out nitro-glycerin or anything. That one’s in my personal quarters.” She said with a wide grin.

If only… But as Isaac expressed his own discomfort with being nude, Yukari only grinned teasingly back. “I dunno Captain, you seemed pretty fine with it a few hours ago~” She said playfully, fluttering her eyebrows at him. It last for about a second before she burst out laughing. “I’m kidding, really. You want to cover up, it’s fine with me. At least you don’t have to worry about me pinning you down anymore, now that I’ve gotten it all out of my system. Thanks for that, by the way.” She raised her mug in an appreciative gesture towards Isaac before taking another long draught from the cup.

“But you know, I can only imagine what those little girlies that were trying to look over your wall must be thinking now.”
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 5:57 pm

Isaac nodded, sipping at the coffee. He watched her get a lab chair and followed suit, sitting on one himself. "Wait. Special ordered?" He raised an eyebrow. "We can teleport to anywhere in the world. What did you need to special order?" He asked, his lip turning up into an amused smile. His tone wasn't aggressive or mean. Just playful and straightforward. "It is excellent though." He added.

He chuckled again at her suggestion. "I have this distinct feeling that getting into a shower might lead to a repeat of last night. I'm just not sure I've fully recovered since then." He certainly kept his terminology vague, however. He wasn't ruling it out, after all... But last night really had been exhausting. He wasn't sure if she was kidding about the nitro glycerin shower. Why would you keep something like that anywhere? It would just destroy itself. Hrm. He wasn't sure she was kidding though...

He blushed, but looked away and grinned before getting it under control. "Well... Don't get super used to that... I'm not normally so... passive... but what can I say, you caught me off guard... which is saying something." He was actually a little disappointed in himself. If she'd been an enemy spy he'd be dead. Maybe it was a sign he'd started to think of the Seireitei as home turf? Letting his guard down around it... Hrm...

He laughed a bit at her last thought. "I think they'd be trying their best to destroy you."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2015 7:18 pm

"Well, you know..." Yukari said, looking off to the side for a few seconds. "Special science... coffee stuff. Top secret, need to know basis, stuff like that." She winked playfully as she finished her mug. "The kinda stuff that's so good that I'd feel bad just taking it, so I kinda sometimes... pay for my really good Human World coffee with actual human world money. Just to ensure that my stuff is as good as I want it." She smiled softly as she looked down at her empty cup and began her stroll back over to the machine to refill it. "Glad to hear you like it, though."

Hearing his explanation of his showering worries as she refilled her mug, Yukari let out a bright laugh. "Naah, you'd be safe Captain. Like I told you, only explosions really get my motor revved up like that, so as long as you don't plan on taking your Bankai out again, you'll be just peachy." She continued to chuckle to herself as she leaned against the table and looked back over a him. "It's in a whole other room and everything. I don't even have my X-Ray goggles in the lab, so your nudity is safe for today, Isaac."

She grinned even wider, and then began craning her neck around as she seemed to look for something. "At least... I don't think they are. Maybe Alex took 'em?" She shrugged slightly, hiding a growing smile behind her coffee mug.

"Besides, I won't worry about getting used to anything like that either. Just keep your explosions to yourself and I can be as cordial as you'd like." She then flashed him another look with a hint of playfulness in her eyes. "Unless of course you want to try and try your turn at it, then by all means be my guest. You know where my lab is now, after all."

She finished her little bit of teasing with another chuckle at the mention of the other girls at Isaac's Division. "Listen, I'm all for them trying to come at me. Give me a chance to try out some of my new stuff, after all." She laughed."I promise that I'll try to go easy on them."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 4:56 am

He rolled his eyes at her faux mad scientist blather about secret coffee devices before raising a quiet eyebrow at the truth of the matter. Where was she paying that much for coffee though? It sounded like she was getting fleeced. There was no point in saying anything though. Shinigami always got fleeced when they tried to use actual money. It came from not ever having to ACTUALLY buy things.

He smirked at her kidding, taking another sip of the coffee. "Who says I want you to be cordial? I'm not saying to make this a weekly event but I can think of worse ways to unwind now and then." He said with what he was FAIRLY certain was a flirtatious smile. "From now on when I feel like training with my bankai, I'll just come here. Unless you'd have better things to do with your time."

He made a small chuckle under his breath at her mention of his squad. It was funny. Not funny enough to spit take the coffee he was drinking though. "Well, how about you don't blow up any of my squadmates at all and I'll owe you a... bankai display at the time of your choosing. That seems fair. Next time you won't even have to do any of the work." He looked away, realizing how lewd what he'd said sounded.... and also was.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 4:04 pm

“Hey, I’m only trying to not seem like I kicked you right out of bed after our fun last night. Humor me, won’t you?” Yukari teased back. “Well, more like ‘kicked you off of the floor’, but you get the idea.” She chuckled and placed her coffee mug down on the table before placing her hands in her lab coat pockets. “And yeah, I know what you mean about unwinding. It’s my usual go-to after a good day of research, granted I usually don’t have another person around here in my lab, so I have to thank you for that, Captain~” She gave him a playful wink as she surveyed the damage to the walls. She could at least do that now that she wasn’t as… occupied as she was yesterday.

Heh, look at him smiling like that. Seems like he’s trying to get a bit of his confidence back from the way he acted last night. Nice little combination of cute and funny you got there, Isaac. “Hey, you know what? I’m gonna take you up on that offer right here and now, Isaac. Gonna write it down on my little clipboard and everything.” She said, flashing him a grin. Wait… Where is my clipboard? Oh riiiiiight, under my clothes. Duh. “Oh, and if any of your little girlies are pretty good at pyrotechnics, feel free to send them my way too. I’m always up for more research, as you know.”

Explosions know no gender, after all.

And was that Isaac promising to take a bit more initiative the next time? (Because there was definitely gonna be a next time, he promised after all.) It certainly seemed so to Yukari, and her eyes flashed with a brief bit of excitement as she looked the Captain over. “Well well well, looks like I’ll have to hold you to that too. I did tell you how I wanted you to pay me back, right?” Pffft, I have to see if I can at least make him blush again before the day starts. Let’s see him go back to the 2nd like that!
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 11:18 pm

He chuckled but shook his head. "I hope you're just writing that down for future use. You get a display at the time and place of your choosing, but only AFTER you don't blow up any of my squad members." He said with a bemused smirk. It didn't help that he felt completely tapped in more ways than one. Still, he certainly wouldn't mind coming back here to work out stress a few different ways. He was still... awkward... about all this kind of stuff, but Yukari seemed like a discrete and safe enough person to do... this... with..

He raised an eyebrow at the comment about the girls who followed him. If any of them... Did she... His face turned a little red as he suddenly pictured what she was talking about. "O-of course." he said, only stuttering for a moment. Was she... Huh.... HUH.... Maybe they could become her fan club... heh....

He gave another wry smile and stood up. "I remember quite well and trust me, I'm not going to have a problem following through on my end of that." He reached a hand out to firmly, albeit playfully, hold her chin. "I think my goal is going to be to get you to the point where you stop thinking about explosions for a few moments." A subtle joke, but she knew her obsession with the things enough to get it, he hoped.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 11:01 am

“Hehe, don’t worry there Captain. I’ll play nice with your little girls, I promise” She laughed. Even if they really did approach her about ‘taking’ their Captain from them, Yukari was sure that they couldn’t really do anything too bad to her. A few flashbangs here, maybe a concussive one there, and they could be dealt with without any casualties at all! If it ever came to that of course. She didn’t exactly want that particular set of events to happen.

Often.

Speaking of girls, it seems like Isaac did get the meaning of her little request for any explosive using ladies among his Division, and reacted just about as well as she thought he would. Ohoho, you face betrays your words there, Captain~ Now then, does that mean he has that many who use bombs, or is he just blushing thinking about it in general? I guess only time will tell! She thought playfully. And he did say that he’d send them over. More research indeed…

But it was Yukari’s turn to raise an eyebrow as Isaac stood up and reached for her chin, a small grin breaking out on her face as he made his stance on their future rendezvous known to the both of them. “Well now, Isaac” she said as she looked into the Captain’s eyes, a playful light twinkling in her own “I accept your little challenge. But I’ll have you know that it’s gonna take one hell of an evening to get my brain off my bombs.” She reached up and cheekily booped Isaac’s nose with her index finger as she continued to grin at him. “So you better be bringing your A-game when the time comes.”

Look at him, taking charge like that! I bet if the girls in his Division were more of a ‘woman’ as he oh-so-charmingly called me last night he’d have them eating out of the palm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:48 pm

Isaac's smile turned into a bit of a pleased smirk at the nose boop. She was hard to make blush. That was sort of attractive, really. Her maturity... in some regards anyway, was really a nice break from the sort of flirtations he usually dealt with. It was slightly reminiscent of Selena, though... different. Selena was a mature 20 year old.. Yukari was more like an immature adult. He wondered what this all said about him though.

"I will. Though unfortunately." He let go of her face and stepped away from her, preventing any further touching that might delay his return to his actual job. "I need to bring my A-game to other matters too, which involves some training and paperwork and whatnot. So I'll have to see you another time, Lieutenant." He glanced around.

"I'll have to come back soon for the rest of my clothes after all, so I don't think it will be long." He paused to see if she needed anything else before he left. It was a bit of a hike back to his quarters but well. He wasn't the spec ops captain because he was BAD at going unseen.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 6:57 am

Yukari chuckled as Isaac's hand left her chin, and she brought her own hands back into her coat pockets. Well at least he's lively again, that's always good. Heck, I'm just glad he didn't propose to me the second he woke up, one hell of a relief if you ask me. "Hey, I understand Captain. You got your things, and I've got mine. Mine just might be a bit more fun." She said with a slight smirk. When in all actuality she knew that she was going to have more fun. No reason to rain on his work parade though.

"You go and have fun doing your Captainy stuff there, Isaac, you'll know where to find me." She grinned as she started her trek back over to the coffee machine and began the process of making another cup all over again. "Just make sure that you knock before you come in, alright? I could be entertaining another guest after all." She winked playfully as she crossed her arms in front of her chest, her eyes drifting over to the pile of their clothes tossed haphazardly onto the floor.

"And I guess I'll take care of your clothes. But don't think that this is gonna be something that I'd do often, alright? Next time you might wanna bring a change of clothes. Or two." Despite seemingly chastising him, her tone was light and playful as she looked him over one last time. "Now you go and have fun with your Division and your little girlies, Cap.tain~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 8:12 pm

Isaac's smirk remained on his face for the rest of their conversation. The playful banter was fun. He was used to this sort of back and forth, but it was different with someone he'd... actually had sex with.... He was still getting used to that idea... He felt... weird in his gut about it... but... Eh. Nah. Nothing to worry about.

His lip twitched ever so slightly downwards at the mention of other guests. Well... He... He knew this was just a casual encounter when it had started and that she had plenty of... guests in that fashion.. Nothing to get bothered about.

"Well. Thank you. I'll keep that in mind." He said with a smile, deciding to play a bit of Spec Ops fun with her. When she looked over to the clothes, by the time her eyes wandered back, she'd find that Isaac had completely disappeared. He understood the action was referred to these days as "Batmanning"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Morning After Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Morning After   The Morning After I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Morning After
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Twelve-
Jump to: