(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Wallflower [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yes

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:35 pm

It took Hisao a second to realize that he had blacked out, and a second second to realize that he was hunched over, head just about perpendicular his legs, and had blacked out to the point that his vision was black. Like literally black. He tried to move his head, but all that really ended up achieving was causing him to sneeze out some drywall.

As it turned out, his vision was probably okay. It just so happened that his head was stuck in a wall. Worse yet, he had no idea why. From an observer's perspective, there was a puff of grey-white filtering where a neck met with a perfectly head-sized fenestration in the wall, followed by a nasal, muffled, resigned sigh. Hisao could tell this day, like many days, was simply not one of his days.

The shinigami put his hands against the wall and began to strain against the weight of the wall, a muffled groan issuing from his breathing space. The wall had no business being this structurally stable. He strained against it, now propping a foot against the heinous evil that was The Wall, but to no avail.

"...shit."

Eventually, he let his arms flop down impotently, balanced with one leg pushing against the wall and one on the ground. A thin stream of additional powdered wall filtered out as a muffled sob broke out from somewhere within the wall.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 4:59 pm

Aoi was taking a nice little walk, relaxing and calming after the intensive work out she had put her quotey fingers "elite" forces through. Who couldn't carry a hundred pound sack of weights on their back across simulated desert before swimming across a several mile long lake, followed by carrying your partner with their weights for a few miles to reach the end goal? Obviously their stamina was severely lacking. All these weeks since she'd taken over this Division and yet still they were not up to her standards.

Oh well, heat stroke and severe exhaustion were the work of Division Four to take care of. She wasn't a nurse~

Taking the scenic route back to her division, Aoi held in a yawn as she passed a few of the more important buildings meant for housing indoor battle simulation. None of her men would dare try to work in such controlled situations, it made for weak and unprepared fighters and the Vanguards needed all the preparation and experience they could get to stay in shape.

Not paying much attention to her surroundings as lesson plans filtered through her thoughts, she paused on a tree branch in mid step at an odd sound nearby. Her foot hung in the air as a petite head turned to see what was causing such a racket...

A body, minus a head, was sticking out from the sturdily built walls of one of those practice fighting arenas. A person stuck in the wall? How in the world had they done this?

It took a brief second for her to decide this was interesting and her mid air step turned into a hop down to the ground as she approached the poor person. "Hellloooo~"

New victim!
Back to top Go down
Yes

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 5:18 pm

"Ungh."

What filtered through the wall could have been "hello" just as easily as it had been "fuck off," but whatever it was, it was definitely tragic. Judging from the way his chin stung, the wall evidently narrowed towards the exit. Funny that. He began to feel around closer to the neckhole and confirmed that there was a lot of wall everywhere. Based on touch, though? The wall was actually stone, which explained a lot.

It seemed a lot grittier than drywall. Not that Hisao would have experience with drywall in his face!

"Who ib this?"

He had roughly figured out about where the hole widened and where it tapered down.

"Could I asg you to stand bag? I'm about to breag oud."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 7:29 pm

Whatever kind of greeting that was, Aoi didn't seem to mind it too much. They seemed to need help, though anyone stuck in a wall might require assistance. At least it was something she assumed one was supposed to assume and this assumption was what she felt a safe bet.

They squirmed around as she stepped lightly up to the wall, finger to her lips as her head tilted quizzically. "Huuh. You are really stuck in there! That's a magical hole you made there, your head must be as strong as mine! It's Aoi."

Commenting came before introductions and the Captain crouched down, not caring if her haori drug on the ground. It was a bit blood spattered at the moment from sparring anyways, needed a firm wash. Blue eyes were watching the person carefully from below and to the side a bit as she nodded. "I'm back~ Don't need my help then?"

She wasn't bothered by the fact that part of the wall might come out with him, that hole was a curious thing she wanted to examine.
Back to top Go down
Yes

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 10:56 pm

"Aoi?"

It came out as a blended mass of vowel-sounding sounds, but his echo carried its meaning pretty well. The only one he knew by name was Aoi Murahana and if so, then oh god. It definitely sounded like her, even from in the wall.

"...ello, Capdain."

A thin beam of reishi shot out from both his index fingers, and he cautiously cut into the stone of the wall, forming a full circle maybe three inches thick at any given side. Using the residual reishi as a landmark, he then formed a barrier cutting into the rock, stopping before it barriered off his neck. As a result?

Hisao's dusty face emerged, neck wreathed in a collar of stone. He snorted out a puff of powdered wall and shook a cloud of dust out of his hair.

"Well, um, fancy seeing you here, Captain."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 1:52 am

Obviously the man knew her, as she assumed he would. Aoi just assumed everyone knew her or of her by this point since she was a rather well known face it seemed. She just stared up with an amused smile and gave a nod. "Yep! Thats me. Hiii."

However her amused expression didn't last long as a little bit of awe replaced it. Was that weird laser things with his energy? Coooool! She wished she could do it and was now quickly wondering who this mystery person was! Mystery wall person with the impressive skull, impressive laser fingers and then an impressive barrier. Aoi found herself clapping politely as he made himself a collar of shame, holding in a few giggles as she straightened up from her crouch. "That was amazing person-formerly-stuck-in-a-wall!"

"I guess fancy how you got stuck in the wall mystery person. So who are you? Why did you shove your head through a rock wall? And how did you not end up with brain damage? I mean you, you don't have any right?" The short woman stepped closer and attempted to help dust the person off with no regards to normal boundaries someone might set. Mystery Wall Person and their Collar of Shame were rather interesting! She'd help~
Back to top Go down
Yes

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 12:55 am

"I'm Hisao Miyanagi, from 9th division. Thanks for the complement but I don't really... know... what happened. No brain damage, though. A bit hungry, but otherwise nothing to report, Captain!" He brought his hand up in salute before he dusted himself off. From what he had heard, the latest Kenpachi had her title well-earned—fiendish when enraged, and having the raw power to back it.

As far as he was concerned, though? She was being plenty okay right now.

"Really, I'd like to know as much as you do how I got stuck in there in the first place. More than likely I was trying out a new kido of some sort."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 11:12 pm

"I don't really have lunch on me Hisao, but no brain damage is good! If I helped you to Fourth they'd yell at me again so you'd have had to find your way there and hopefully not die otherwise. It wasn't my fault he was so small and squishy..." Muttering softly, Aoi's cheek unconsciously puffed up in a pout for a moment. Wasn't like it was her fault he ended up not yielding when she told him to and thus got his shoulder muscles torn. Shoulda felt lucky she didn't do more damage...

Not her fault at all... But here was interesting stuff! Stuff she should focus on! Kido experiments gone wrong~

"Oooh, I'm really bad at that stuff. So you are one of those people that do the experimenting?" That sounded dangerous and Aoi's eyes shined as she leaned closer, staring straight up at the Division Nine member and potential new best friend. "Do you need someone to help you test? I have a ton of Division members who would be sure to sign up!"

If not she would sign them up, with herself heading the list. Something that could propel a full grown adult male's head through stone walls was definitely something she'd want to see in action or experience for herself. Both actually.
Back to top Go down
Yes

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 10:18 am

Welp. The 11th Division kind of sounded horrifying. Boss's whole thing was strictness and discipline, but at least she didn't turn people into goo. He scratched his head at the idea of lending people for kido testing.

"Er, well, yeah. I mean it's my ideas that I generally test? I don't think I'm at the point where I'm ready to let other people touch it yet. It would be pretty awful if people walked around and saw a tone of people with heads in the walls. If anything comes up, I'll definitely let you know, though."

It was kind of a historical thing that the 9th and 11th had disciplines contrary to each other, but hey, he was all up for collaboration on that front if he needed it, especially in the case that people from 9th were short-charged.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 4:10 pm

"Thaaanks. I guess I understand that, I mean you can't know how deep the knife'll go unless you stick it in something first! And who best then yourself? Once you know that, its definitely easier to do the same to others." Aoi nodded even more sagely as she held up a finger, thinking over the Lieutenants wise words. It was best to test stuff like that on yourself first! You were the easiest subject and knew how much it hurt by doing so!

Hisao was an upstanding sort of fellow and Aoi found herself patting the older looking man's shoulder with a grin. "So you need food then? Tell me more about your weird kido experiments and what they do!"

She was obviously not taking no for an answer, her hand moving to his arm as she began to propel him along and away from his hole.
Back to top Go down
Yes

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 1:30 am

"Well, um, sure. The idea's not really to figure out how deep the knife'll go. Like, going in first-hand generally encourages people to think really seriously about what they do. If researchers dropped dead from unsafe practices, we'd be losing a whole lot of inventions and inventors."

Also, safety protocol was the first part of building a useful thing, since stuff that had that unfortunate side-effect tended to be pretty awful already. Faulty theory, not all that useful or interesting, not really something that Hisao really cared to experience firsthand unless he had to. Being afteralive was pretty okay, and he intended to stay that way.

"Oh, um, Captain...? What are you... Ack! Okay. N-no need to push." It looked like he was along for the ride anyways. He might as well start the conversation. "Well, um... The thing that left me in the wall... Well, you know, there are kido that people draw runes, glyphs, characters, stuff like that to get them started.

"Like some people end up using the ashes from incenses, actual reishi-infused stuff meant for it, but you can't always expect to have that on hand. So it was a spell meant to make it on the fly out of whatever you had laying around. The thing is, I guess it stops converting into that stuff when you accidently ram your head into it."

He frowned.

"That's the working theory, anyway. I blacked out before I knew what was going on."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 10:45 pm

"But you have to think seriously about how far a knife will go in. Everyone has a different body composition and its very possible that their muscles or ligaments will get in the way on one person, versus someone else. Someone may have a bone defect and cause it to jut out a few milimeters and just cause your knife to stick, thus causing issues as you try to pull it out and stab again." Feeling a bit miffed the man had not understood the intricacies of stabbing someone, Aoi wagged her finger at the Lieutenant while giving her lecture.

Aoi was a firm component of human testing! Because only then could you see how it worked properly~ She obviously did need to push though, in case he decided to run off before she had made him such a firm friend, and continued to do so. At least she listened to him, or made small sounds to that effect and gave him a few nods and smiles. "Aaah I guess. I think. I heard about it at least? So you were trying to make that stuff? Maybe? I guess."

She didn't understand a word of the technical jargon and just smiled serenely in ignorance. "Obviously it didn't do what you wanted and you ended up in a wall. Eeeeh, maybe I should take you to Fourth, your head might be a bit damaged."
Back to top Go down
Yes

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 2:23 am

"Well, I mean, the dynamics of how a knife would work on the physical body are pretty well-known. The Fourth Division's got like records of that stuff when they handle autopsy. And really, for a really good knife, there are grooves cut in to reduce dra- Wasn't this a metaphor? Was it supposed to get this morbid?"

Yeah, this was actually really morbid now that he put his mind to it. Plus, out of the people present, the Captain of Swordplay All Day Every Day was definitely the expert on what happens to people when they were stuck through with a knife. And as long as Hisao didn't end up to be the person who was on the receiving end of Aoi's HANDS-ON SCIENCE, he was perfectly fine just talking with her.

Just, like, the whole hand on his back wasn't a really good sign. He remembered a line of Italian from the last time he went sight-seeing in the human world. Lasciate ogne sperenza, voi ch'intrate. He gave a nervous laugh.

"Glad that ah... you heard about it. But really, I think my head's in an alright place. It's mostly appetite and sleep debt."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 2:54 am

"Aha, but unless we manufacture knives the same way as some humans its almost impossible to get the exact same cut and even then like I said before each person is built slightly different~ Especially living tissue versus dead tissue. Those minute differences can make all the difference when you are stabbing, no matter how many records Fourth has. Unless they have one for each individual person. Reducing drag only works so well at times..." Aoi trailed off, realizing a good point as the poor lieutenant spoke up about it being morbid. "Not like this level of stabbing would matter to you or really anyone else who doesn't have that finesse. I guess its morbid, but is stabbing others really that morbid?"

True curiosity shined, she wasn't actually sure herself. It was just normal, everyday life stuff for her but for someone like this wall and head man, it was highly possible it wasn't.

In fact she was sure of it! But... wait a second. There was an important thing she had to ask first, before they went any further in this conversation."You know, I know what morbid means in sort of context. But whats it really mean?"

She finally stopped touching the poor man, secure in his willing victimness that he would not be able to escape from her any time soon. Instead Aoi brought those hands up to her chin and over her elbow to ponder the importance of morbidity.
Back to top Go down
Yes

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2015 2:14 pm

"Well, uh."

For a moment, he thought that he was thrown back to his literacy classes. Were those sleepy days trying to catch up with him?

"Morbid just means fixated on death, which is kind of what we've been doing a little. I mean, the correlation between being stabbed and dying is pretty strong, unless you happen to be pretty hardy, lucky, or get medical attention. So, yeah, it's morbid." Isao shrugged.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2015 1:26 pm

"...I like that, the correlation is quite strong! So its morbid talk all right then." Aoi bounced on the pads of her feet, much like an over excited gazelle as she hurried ahead of Hisao. Her haori fluttered behind her much like a cape as she attempted to get the slow (to her) Lieutenant to hurry up, though he seemed intent on following his own majestically slow path in life.

"For someone hungry, you really are very, very slow." They were barely out of the battlefields, at least barely to their end by now! Aoi wouldn't be responsible for this man if he died from starvation as she beckoned Hisao on. "Incredibly slow. I thought you were hungry? I'm treating you, so you had best be grateful."
Back to top Go down
Yes

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 5:10 pm

"Oh, sure, yeah, I'm grateful. And, uh, I never really noticed being slow. I guess I'm hungry but not that,"—his stomach interjected, making a noise like a train screeching to a halt on the tracks—"well, okay."

Red began to seep into his complexion, ears first, and he scratched the back of his head. As Aoi indicated, he picked up the slack, settling into a comfortable jogging pace to keep up with the Kenpachi's own.

"But really! Thanks for the offer and everything!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2015 7:01 pm

"Hah! Least your body knows its hungry." Aoi glanced back long enough to catch the embarrassment of the poor Lieutenant before she grinned at him. Poor guy was letting his brain rule when his body should be in charge at the moment.

The real question though was where were they headed? If she was treating him, what did he even want? "Welcome Hisao, a break's nice sometimes. So a Captain is treating you to food, what are you gonna get then? Should I just drag you to some ramen stall or something?"

Should she drag him to the nearest foodstall? Or take him to a nicer place? Wasn't like she could cook for him or anything, as the entire division six could attest~
Back to top Go down
Yes

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2015 10:39 am

"I mean, ramen sounds good."

On account of that being the very first thing that Aoi suggested? It was the thing that Hisao naturally defaulted on. The path of least resistance did have a certain elegance to it, and if it weren't for her, he would probably end up eating a loaf of bread or something similar anyways.

"So, uh, drag away, Captain."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wallflower [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wallflower [Open]   Wallflower [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wallflower [Open]
Page 1 of 1