(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Heimat (Beo)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Heimat (Beo) Empty
PostSubject: Heimat (Beo)   Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 8:46 pm

Germany. One of many ancestral homes to the Quincy people. Adam was feeling nostalgic and decided to visit an old gothic estate that was once owned by his family, now in disrepair. He stood outside of the gate and looked at the vegetation that had taken over the vast majority of the place. He put his hand on the gate and turned around to find...
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Heimat (Beo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heimat (Beo)   Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 8:45 pm

"Ah, ich liebe Deutschland. Good beer, good food...why are we over in Canada when we could be here?" Our lovable slacker remarked as he revealed himself behind Adam. Hands in his pockets lazily and a cigarette hanging on his lips just the same, Jack looked around at the large castle-like estate before turning his attention towards the other quincy. He couldn't help but smirk just a bit towards his old friend.

"I mean I know you're not the King anymore...but surely you have some pull still, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

Heimat (Beo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heimat (Beo)   Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2015 9:09 pm

"Hardly enough to move an entire nation." Adam said with a small laugh forgetting somewhat that he had not been expecting Jack here of all places. "But if you want an answer to your last question all you have to do is ask yourself when the last time Canada was invaded."

He gave a pause then smiled again as he looked back at the mansion. "Probably just seemed like the safer choice. Frankly though I'm surprised it's still here all things."

He stared from gable to gable. No Quincy had been beyond the threshold in over a hundred years although judging by the graffiti the same can't be said for anybody else.

"So what are you doing here anyway? Hoping to steal some secrets of my family huh?" Adam said with a friendly smirk
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Heimat (Beo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heimat (Beo)   Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 3:43 pm

"True...but Canada is boooooring. Then again, I guess boring beats being attacked..." Jack trailed off in a hum, pausing again to look around. This place was pretty dang fancy despite being in its current state, he could say that. Taking the cigarette out of his mouth for a minute to tip off the ash, he returned Adam's smirk with a friendly grin of his own.

"Of course. Knowing you, you'll probably get yourself killed doing something wacky and impulsive, so somebody needs to keep note of where you have all of your shit." Jack couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

"Actually...I've been curious lately about the nature of our 'race' I suppose you could call it, so I've been wandering around the world checking some things out...no doubt here in Germany that most of our techniques were given proper names, hm?" How else could you explain all the German?
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

Heimat (Beo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heimat (Beo)   Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 4:01 pm

"My impulsive days are quite behind me... at least that is what i'd like to say." Adam said with a foolish grin that he'd only give to someone he had been friends with for some time. Crazy how time flies sometimes. Somedays Adam would wake up because he heard a noise and thought it was assassins come for his head. The feeling passed quickly but the thought was a hard one to pass on. Such thoughts kept him alive for many years.

"Well if you are curious about history you've come to the right place. This is the old Dumont's homestead although the name 'Dumont' is a bit newer. This place was actually built before my family had even ascended to the throne. Back then we were just a noble family and by Quincy noble standards, not even a very well off one. That is despite the rather lavish abode. Damn thing almost bankrupted my family at the time." He shook his head with a smirk.

"There is something I need to fetch inside. Would you like to join me?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

Heimat (Beo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heimat (Beo)   Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2015 2:04 pm

"Well, we both know that once an idea gets into your head, you go for it." Jack responded with a friendly smile of his own. "Its alright, you can admit the reason you keep Selena around is so she stops you from doing the really stupid stuff." He laughed before taking a drag and listening to Adam's explanation of the run-down manor.

Exhaling the smoke, the Quincy simply nodded. "Don't tell me its a long lost heirloom or something. I didn't take you for the sentimental sappy type." He teased. "But sure, lets see whats inside this old place. Hell I might take something for myself...when you're not looking, of course." A grin appeared. It was good to talk to his King again...well, former king now, but titles didn't mean anything when it came to friendship.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

Heimat (Beo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heimat (Beo)   Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:29 pm

"Everyone has to have someone looking over their shoulder. No man is an island, including you Jack. But still I should probably tell her that from time to time and give her less trouble." Adam said with a small mischievous smile.

"It is and it isn't. Its more like a piece of the past made solid. You'll see... if its still there that is." Adam walked past the gate's threshold and onto the patio of the front door. He began to push it open but the door collapsed inward throwing dust everywhere. Gazing inside the foyer was massive with naught but cobwebs littering it. Adam turns back to Jack.

"Oh by all means take whatever you want but you might have to ask the spiders first." He said motioning him to enter with a wide grin.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heimat (Beo) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heimat (Beo)   Heimat (Beo) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heimat (Beo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Human World General-
Jump to: