(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin

Go down 
AuthorMessage

'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin Empty
PostSubject: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:27 pm

Jurobei finally got away from that tea party, and couldn't believe it was already 3 in the afternoon. He just wanted some time to rest, back to his calligraphy surrounded by his own division members. He still wondered about Miruki, aka Jurobei II. At least now he was alone with his own mind. His eyes once again drifted from the stresses from being a Captain for a time. Part of Jurobei wondered how much longer he would even last-- he hoped his successor would be someone from his division willing to carry on the legacy of 2nd.

He was so lost in thought that he bumped into someone small. He bowed quickly without really looking. "My apologies, child. May God's blessings be with you always."
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Kai Rin, projecting what she thought was quite the perfect image for the Taicho of the 11th squad, was walking through one of the main roads of the Seireitei after having grabbed herself some icecream to eat. Well, to tell the truth, it wasn't really walking. More skipping, really, Bouncing along with all the happiness in the world for her beloved rocky road, not looking where she was going, and generally enjoying herself like one would assume any child would. In fact, she was in the middle of taking a big lick of that icecream when she's struck by a man heading in the opposite direction. She, of course, manages to catch herself, but in the process of doing so, she drops that wonderful cone of amazing wonders that she had bought for herself.

This, to put it very simply... Pissed her RIGHT the fuck off. And then she was referred to as 'Child'. Which pissed her off even more. This was going to be... interesting to watch, though noone really wants to be around to see it.

The small Taicho marches right up the to man, glaring angrily up at him, and then shouts, full-forced, at him. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING A CHILD, YOU SELF-REIGHTOUS PIECE OF SHIT!? YOU FUCKED UP MY GODDAMN ICECREAM, MOTHERFUCKER, AND I TAKE THAT FUCKED SERIOUSLY, AND YOU THINK YOU CAN GET OFF WITH THAT SHIT?" She glares at him for a couple more seconds. "NOW WHAT DOES KENPACHI KAI RIN LOOK LIKE!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Jurobei made a double take and realized his fatal error; this might be the day that was going to die. Nothing was going right. He felt old, useless, dejected, and on the brink of insanity. To have another Captain yell at him was even worse. He wanted to grab words like 'I didn't mean to call you a child.' and 'I apologize for your ice cream; I would be more than willing to buy you another.' but instead he kind of just stood there bewildered at her new question.

"... what?"
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:46 pm

She continues to glare up at him, taking another step forward, fists clenched at her sides, obviously very, VERY angry with him, barely keeping herself from killing his ass simply because he was a shinigami and that was kinda frowned upon, even for her. So she just kept yelling at this pasty, twig-assed motherfucker.

"WHAT COUNTRY ARE YOU FROM!?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:52 pm

Jurobei shook his head and picked his a couple of times like an old man would do to get gunk out his ears. Plus he didn't enjoy the fact that she was screaming at him at such a high pitch. He was starting to get back some of his composure.

"I was born in Soul Society," Jurobei wiped off some of the ice cream that was on his gigai. "but I don't see how this has to do with your appearance." Jurobei pulled his lower lip with his index finger in further contemplation. "I still don't even know what your appearance has anything to do with this."
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 10:56 pm

Unfazed, Rin looks up at him, eyes still blazing with fury. "DO THE NATIVE MOTHERFUCKERS HERE SPEAK JAPANESE!?" her stance widens, and she's still right up in his face, Reiatsu actually pulsing from the strength of her emotion and sheer killing intent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Jurobei slowly moved his hand and pointed to Rin when she wasn't looking. He believed with her tunnel vision directly at his face, she couldn't see the obvious, ready to cast Bakudo #1, Sai.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:19 pm

His instincts would have served him rather well in a normal confrontation, as it takes time to draw a sword and such from the stance that she had been in, and he'd probably have taken a normal fighter by surprise.

Then again, most fighters aren't the motherfucking Kenpachi. Her body moves like a wave as his hand starts raising, expecting an attack simply from the motion of it, stepping forward, her clenched fist slamming at full force into his stomach, sufficient power to blow the wind right out of his body. Then it turns, gripping the hand as it raises, lifting him off of his center of balance and sending him spinning over her body and into a nice solid brick wall that stood nearby. Of course, it's possible he avoids this or something like that, but really she was mostly running on instinct at the moment, so she'd follow up on that when it happens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 11:33 pm

The punch connected and drew first blood, as it spattered from his mouth. Jurobei's assumptions were certainly taking a toll on him today. A thought of Setsuna growing with age and himself fading with age blinked in his mind as he crashed through the nearby brick wall. This was not the battle he had been hoping for. He already had some broken rib bones and most likely a cranial fracture as blood dripped down his head.

What does Kenpachi Rin look like? A BITCH.

Now he was mad too, and insane. He was sick and tired of playing the passive old man; people responded with rudeness or violence all the time. If this Captain wanted to have a fight, she would get it. He got to his feet, trying his best to ignore the pain. The other shinigami that were inside started to scream and run away from the scene, fearing their lives.

Quickly noting his surroundings as to what would be of best use, he threw a smoke grenade and flash stepped around the interior of the building with the exposed wall, throwing ninja stars at the lights for a quick blackout. The first blow was taking a toll on his system though. He did not expect a duel.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:10 am

Rin, on the other hand, had expected it from the very beginning. She always did, once she got angry. She craved it, needed it, once she got like that. Now, if he'd spoken the bit about the icecream before trying to bind her, that might have caused her to give up on it because fuck, icecream is better than killing people any day.

Buuuut he'd done a hostile action first. So she was pissed. of course, this didn't mean that she would charge in blindly. Instead, she simply roars out, the Reiatsu pouring out of her body rippling and turning into a sort of heat-haze-like shell around her body as she simply walks into the smoky darkness of the building, eyes closing.

She wouldn't have gotten to the point she had if she hadn't learned how to fight blind by now.

The slightest noise, the tinyest sound, would tell her all she needed to know.

The sound of a shuriken clearing its holder, the tap of feet on the floor, or cieling, or wall, would be enough.

Hearing such a thing, she would vanish, beginning the beautiful and deadly dance of Shunpo between the two of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:34 am

Jurobei's mechanizations started to spin, but they were jarred over unbalanced emotions, excruciating pain, and a secret deep desire to die. How long had he been pretending to be the paragon of stealth, patience, and virtue?

His stealth training he hoped would prove useful to not make noise as he contacted the surfaces he jumped to, but he knew he could not prevent all the blood from dripping onto the ground. During each bounce, he inscribed a tiny rune symbol onto a surface; they were simple runes of about two strokes and he couldn't sort out their nature even for himself. However, he knew they were his simplest. They were Glue, Explode, and Electricity rune symbols, and upon external contact with anyone other than himself would have the obvious effect: stuck to Glue with the force of advanced restraining bakado, Explode upon contact, and Electricity shocked with a chance of paralysis. They might surprise, but probably wouldn't stop this war titan.

During his whole dance, his entire intention was to avoid getting into melee range, which meant constantly moving with a combination of hiding attempts on high beams, etc. It was attrition that he intended, before getting a chance to cast a real high level spell. If only he could speak, and only if he could get his focus back. Not coughing up more blood was hell. He had lost all of his advantage right at the beginning.

EDIT:// forgot he would cast off his upper layer clothes as well so they wouldn't make a sound as he moved. underneath is a simple black ninja style garb.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:02 am

The first such trap would catch her off-guard, for the most part. She'd struck an exploding rune, the shock being diverted by the shield of Reiatsu around her body preventing it from doing a whole lot of damage, though she's only saved broken bones by an expertly-preformed breakfall as she's thrown to the ground, growling a little as she slowly stands up. Aaand now she's pissed. More pissed, rather. Fucker left LANDMINES. Well, that meant just one thing. TIME TO TEAR THIS PLACE A NEW ASSHOLE. Finally, the dead silence after the impact is broken as her blade finally exits its shieth, immediately followed by three deadly words. Many had heard these words, and the next thing they felt, or saw, or heard, was their own death rushing toward them like a runaway train.

"ROAR, KOKEN!" She cries into the darkened building, a sound of rustling heard from below... and then silence for a few moments, before there is a great crashing sound, the Kenpachi simply tearing a large chunk of wall out from the rest of it, whirling around and throwing it with the full force of her body. The chunk of masonry would whirl into the building, crashing through supports and the beams that connect them. Within moments, the place would likely start to crumble around itself. THAT'LL TEACH HIM TO BLOW ME UP.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:24 am

Jurobei had grinned with satisfaction as he heard the first rune explode, and took the silence as new hesitation creeping in her mind. However, Jurobei corrected himself as he saw a new source of light enter the building as Rin took out a chuck of wall, causing it to crash and begin to destroy the building. The chuck collided into a shock rune, causing it to discharge electricity almost like a lightning bolts in random directions, adding to the destruction, but posing a new, even if somewhat small hazard to both Rin and Jurobei.

Not fair thought Jurobei, as he headed in the opposite direction bouncing off fallen debris, now coughing up blood as he mustered a Blue Fire Crash Down to blast his way out of the rubble at an approximate 45 degree angle. It would be strong enough to act like a flare to the surrounding area, as if the sound of destruction wasn't obvious enough. He just couldn't remember the restraining art greater than 60, so he thought of 4 instead. It would act like a rope if it made contact, and after that he would use whatever he had left to restrain her from killing him.
Back to top Go down
Sidereal Brony

Sidereal Brony

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:37 am

This... was surprising.

After all that, after he broke her icecream, after he hurt her, after all that...

Well, it's not like she wasn't pissed, but...

damn, this was fun.

Still, she owes him an ass-beating, so she'll finish this up.

A flash of azure flame as he breaks his way out of the building, and she's hot on his tail, physically leaping between bits of falling debris until she reaches the open air, launching herself at him like a bullet from the barrel of a rifle, straight and true. If she isn't deflected, her arm would wrap around his neck as they make contact, body spinning in the air as they rush toward the ground, the force of her impact forcing him under her, to take the blow of her admittedly small form as they crash into it... though before he passes out, he'd feel a strange soft warmness enveloping his head, meaning that at least he wouldn't have TOO bad of a concussion.

Then she stands up, pulling his head out from within her chest with a frown, and throws him over her shoulder, vanishing as she begins to Flash Step toward the Fourth Division to get him some medical attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 1:48 am

As she charged towards him like a bullet, he only had time to turn and send out the yellowish spirit rope. There was just not enough time to add any power to it though, so the last thing he felt was regret, something soft and a hard crash into what he thought would be his death.

I should have just apologized for that damn ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin   'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Bando' Jurobei and 'Lucy' Rin
Page 1 of 1