(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Lines in the Sand (Open) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Lines in the Sand (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Lines in the Sand (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Lines in the Sand (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Lines in the Sand (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Lines in the Sand (Open) I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Lines in the Sand (Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Lines in the Sand (Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Lines in the Sand (Open) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Lines in the Sand (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bebo

Bebo

Lines in the Sand (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Lines in the Sand (Open)   Lines in the Sand (Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:30 pm

Flip.

Flip.

Flip.

Pages were continuously being turned by the deft hands of the Captain of Squad 12 as he sat by himself in a small garden somewhere in the Seireitei. It wasn't that fancy, but it was pretty quaint; Nice greenery, a small water fountain in the middle, and a few stone benches which were surprisingly comfortable. But wait, this isn't normal. He was away from his hermit hideout, also known as his Division, but why?

Well, it turns out that continuously rocking explosions resonating within one's residence warranted a small get away, at least long enough for the brain to imagine hearing anything else and get back to normal. Still, it wasn't like the man was that perturbed by the idea. He had been hard at work like always on his current projects and it did a body good to get some fresh air once in a while.

So there the raven haired man sat, diligently reading through books big enough to knock somebody out in one swing. There was a fairly large stack of already read as well as unread books on each of his sides. Of course, there must be order, even on a "break". What a nerd.
Back to top Go down

Lines in the Sand (Open)
Page 1 of 1