(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Masayoshi

Masayoshi

Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] Empty
PostSubject: Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open]   Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:26 pm

The wind was blowing gently and the sun was out, showing a truly beautiful day. The warmth bounced off of the young lieutenants cheeks as he took a deep breath; "Okay... Keep calm now Masayoshi..." He attempted to bring his thoughts to the singular point of meeting his new Captain. He had the luck of being appointed the Lieutenant of Sqaud 2, a most prestigeous position indeed for someone his age.

He scratched his mop of deep red, messy hair and looked on with his one good eye, if anyone had seen him outside of the seritei they would think he were a pirate or something of the like! He certainly did not give off the 'Lieutenant's aura' shall we say... He adjusted his eyepatch and began his walk towards the front door of the barracks with his Lieutenants badge adorned upon his right sleeve; "Damn this is nerve racking! Even for the 2nd Division!" He thought to himself in dismay as he walked past several junior Soul Reapers who all either saluted or bowed to Masayoshi.

Unsure of what to do he gave a small nod or bow in recognition but still felt uneasy about the whole situation on the whole as the got to the door he could see a silhouette on the other side and could not help but cock his head for a moment at the size of it.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open]   Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 3:14 am

Isaac scanned the squad grounds, lifting a hand to brush some hair out of his face. Maybe needed a haircut. It was fine for now though. He sighed. It was a pretty nice day, but there was always work to do. He'd been assigned a lieutenant. About time... hopefully.. He wondered how this one was going to act. Most of the officers around here were a little... unhinged... Well, nothing to do for it but find him, Isaac.

He headed around the commons before making his way to the barracks, noticing someone odd looking. Odd looking AND out of place. He frowned. Not... exemplary behavior for spec ops, but it was his first day and he wasn't exactly on a mission. He approached him as he headed over towards the barracks. He didn't look like a lieutenant. Then again, Isaac didn't look much like a captain. Especially not with the jacket, as opposed to the haori he was supposed to wear, but... I mean, he just looked silly in that thing.

He soundlessly approached the man from behind, noticing a shadow on the other side of the door that he was facing that could only belong to Fat Mike. "Can I help you?" He asked calmly. Meanwhile, Fat Mike opened the door, politely excusing himself before quickly disappearing off somewhere into the squad.
Back to top Go down
Masayoshi

Masayoshi

PostSubject: Re: Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open]   Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:54 am

Masayoshi turned abruptly at the sound of a voice behind him as the door opened and a mammoth of a man quickly and rather awkwardly slipped past him, it was as if the fat man had seen a devil? He could guess who was stood behind him... The Lieutenant turned slowly to face the Captain and give a small smile; " I'm the new Lieutenant sir, Masayoshi Kasigawa at your service!" He gave a small bow as a sign of respect before standing upright.

"Sorry for the overloaded arrival Captain... Kinda got a straight transfer and haven't really had a chance to be acquainted with the squad." He couldn't help but keep grinning, the Captain was not what he was expecting with a black jacket and no Haori but Masa could tell by his spiritual pressure that he was the Captain. He wasn't sure if this guy had ever smiled, he looked so grumpy and restricted but he supposed that being the Captain of Squad 2 and the stealth forces made it pretty difficult to be smiling and happy all the time.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open]   Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:59 pm

Isaac stared at the other man, giving him a quick glance over. His lieutenant, huh... He was curious what his skillset was mostly, but first and foremost. Isaac glanced at his eye. Specifically the one that wasn't there. That... could be a problem... Now he was really curious what his specialty was. If he told him sharpshooter, he was going to have a laugh.

"It's fine. Where'd you transfer from and what's your specialty?" He asked, before summarily pointing at the eyepatch. "And what's the deal with that?" He asked. He assumed it was a missing eye, but you never knew in this crazy damn place. He had one officer who literally wore one so he'd be prepared for night conditions, like a fucking pirate or something.
Back to top Go down
Masayoshi

Masayoshi

PostSubject: Re: Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open]   Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 6:57 pm

Masayoshi rubbed the back on his neck as he shifted his weight with a small laugh. He noticed to Captain's shooting glances at the eye patch and couldn't help but put his mind at ease; "If you're worrying about my eye Captain it's still usable but its quite weak... A trophy from the Rukon district you could say." He didn't need to say much more on the subject as he focused on the Captain's more direct questions.

"Well I was transfered over from the 13th Division sir... There had been some issues so until the decisions were made about the Division I have been put at your disposal sir." He once again gave a small bow. The word 'speciality' made Masayoshi grin, not a pleasant grin but more of a 'you're screwed' grin. "My Shikai is elemental sir, I'm also close to acquiring Bankai to what I believe from Kikenkaze... My speed and the ability of my Shikai is my skill set sir." He relaxed his pose a little bit as he awaited what would probably be more questions.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open]   Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 12:16 am

Isaac crossed his arms, rather immediately put off by the answer. His eye was weak but usable? Why on earth would he be covering it? And if it was so weak that he needed to cover it, how was it useful? He tipped his head, eyes narrowing. And that... wasn't much of an answer to his question... They were Special Ops, not the Vanguards. He wasn't interested in Masayoshi's fighting style. He wanted to know what USE he was...

"So all you can do is fight. Good to know, I can have the transfer papers to the 11th Squad filled out this afternoon." He said, assuming that his new lieutenant would change his tune quickly.

"Lemme see." He said, gesturing to the eyepatch. He never trusted eyepatches. More often than not they were used to hide things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open]   Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Move like a butterfly, sting like a bee! [open]
Page 1 of 1