(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Luca/Selena

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:40 am

[It took time.. but with research I have taught myself how to text respond. No, that isn't the correct term... I suppose I still need to memorize the terminology.]
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:46 am

[Luca no. Luca, you can't be this cute when I am not right there to see it.]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:49 am

[Hn? Cute? If...that is how you see it, I thought it best to learn this method of communication since it is seen as one of the easiest.]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:51 am

[You are the cutest... Oh my spirits... It is really easy, I promise you'll pick it up quickly. You can just send short messages when you think of it through the day and respond easier. Much faster than a letter or anything.]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 3:57 am

[I see... I will attempt to pick it up and gain proper skill in this method. It will make talking easier when we're apart. It is certainly faster than a letter...]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:00 am

[You are doing just fine unlike some people I know. I can always reply when I am working at downtimes too, so don't worry if I don't respond right away okay? I might just be a bit busy.]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:02 am

[That's alright, if I do not respond immediately as well I could possibly be working too, that or in a meeting. I trust you're still alright with that bottled hollow I was given?]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:03 am

[I shake it every night before bed. <3 You always give me the sweetest things!]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:08 am

[That's good, I'm happy to hear you find it enjoyable. Hn, that was... A heart just now was it not? So there are symbols one can make as well...]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:11 am

[I am happy with any gifts you give me. It was a heart! You can make all sorts of symbols. :D makes a happy face. :( A sad one.]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:16 am

[I see... I will need to research that as well then so I can know their meanings when I receive them. Faces...and a heart, it helps in getting across emotions... Then <3 like this then?]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:26 am

[Well its not vital to texting... I can tell you any you need or just use really obvious ones...]

[Ah! Don't use that! I mean do use it! But don't!]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:32 am

[...Don't...but do... Meaning...I should then? <3 If it makes you happy I will attempt to incorporate them more often, if they get emotion across easier it would likely be...good for me to use them...]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:38 am

[I can tell! I can tell your emotions! Y-You don't need to use <3 all the time... You can if you want but you really don't have to. Are you feeling more and more lately then?]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:43 am

[It's been easier since I've regained some of my memory, they don't feel...as alien anymore if that's a proper way of describing it. Perhaps as more time passes I'll grow further in tune with them...]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:06 am

[Ah, that makes me happy to hear! It must have been weird having all those things in your head you can't understand.]

[What kinds of ones have you experienced lately? Are you writing them down? Also...did you make sure not to put chips in the display cases again...]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 5:09 am

[It is quite strange... The me of the past and the me now are like different people all together. Despite hardships when I wasn't in the presence of my family I had quite a happy nature it seemed...

From what I am recalling anyway.

I've been writing down what I can, or what I can identify... When I can't I simply take note of what I feeling and describe it...when I can not place the emotion.

...I have not placed anymore chips in the display case..]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 9:21 am

[I'd love to talk about it later and read all you wrote. Remember to stop by later so I can! It sounds fun, I can try to help place emotions again too.

...Does that mean you placed other things?...]

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:51 am

[That would be fine, when I'm finished with work later I'll stop by if that's preferable? I may still be caught up for another hour or two. The medicine needs to sit out for a bit longer...

Other things, well... Perhaps, overall I haven't noticed any drastic changes with my emotions, but more so moments where I've felt them before writing a description down.]

[I felt relieved earlier when my lab wasn't destroyed after what I almost thought was a mix-up in measurements...]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:11 am

[Stopping by is best, I have work I'm taking home to deal with. I'll be staying up so seeing you would be nice. That's good though that you are doing that! Write it down that way its not forgotten...]

[luCA NO WHAT HAPPENED?!]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:33 am

[I will be there later then.]

[I simply had the wrong measurements for some things... Luckily nothing went wrong, my lab is unharmed and my work all still in tact.]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:35 am

[Screw the lab and work! How are you? Are you hurt? Was it really explosive? What are you messing with that can do that?!]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:39 am

[I'm alright, uninjured. I only had to throw out what I'd wrongly measured; I was attempting to look into other medicines, their creations and such... Some of the raw ingredients are rather incompatible unless mixed with the exact measurements.

Everything is alright though. Nothing harmed, just wasted ingredients...]
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:42 am

[Thank the spirits... I was panicking, everyone at work was weirded out. Be careful for me with those new medicines, okay?

I know its annoying to you but ingredients are replaceable! You aren't! If you are grumpy later I'll help you feel better, but just remember that!]
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 11:49 am

[I apologize for worrying you. Had I been injured my first priority would be healing myself fully, I would hate to worry you...

...You're right, they are replaceable. I can worry about replacing them later, it isn't an overly large deal...]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Luca/Selena Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luca/Selena   Luca/Selena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luca/Selena
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next