(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oh bby : D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

Oh bby : D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:11 am

Ohoho~ The Captain wants to stand up, that's fine with me too! Isaac's attempt to stand up and away from Yukari was defeated by the Lieutenant's very firm grip around his neck, and all she ended up doing was being pulled up with him, her body now pressed against his as the two of them stood up. Oh my, and that blush too~ I've got you now, Captain...

"Oh come now, Captain~ You show a girl a good time like that, and I have to repay you in some way. It's only fair of me, after all." Her hand in Isaac's hair stayed in it, while her other hand slowly made its way down to his  waist, stopping at his sash. "I wouldn't want you to leave here empty handed, after all~ Because I tried to take notes on your Bankai, Captain. I really did~"

Yukari leaned her head in closer to Isaac's ear as her right leg wrapped around his again, her arms pulling her even closer to him. "But seeing the way you used your Zanpakuto got me so... distracted, I had a hard time concentrating on it~" Her breath was hot and heavy in his ear as she moved her lips to his neck, stopping just above the surface.

"So please, let me make it up to you, Cap.tain. Is.aac.~"

Last edited by Potatoes O'Brien on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:38 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : i bad at grammer)
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 12:31 am

Isaac's face was quickly turning hopelessly redder as she clung to him. How were their bodies pressed closer together standing than on the floor? This was quickly... QUICKLY getting to be too much for him.. He glanced down at the girl.. n-no, not even a girl... Woman. Definitely a woman. She definitely had a.. mature figure... something he could wholly feel at the moment. "Hahh." He tried to say something but only a little pant came out, causing his face to flush completely.

"The way I .. Ah.. I didn't know it was... that you were into... ah.." He placed his hands on her shoulders, intending to push her off of him, but... they were soft... "Huh." He made a small noise of shock, his hands shaking a little on her shoulders. No, body. No no no. You listen to me and do NOT get turned on by all of this happening, no matter how good it feels.

He turned to look away from her with a small noise. "wh.. what did you h-have in mind? M-Maybe something from the lab?" He asked weakly, just.. trying to pretend that this wasn't happening. Yes! He was here for supplies, absolutely not about to be humped by the sexiest scientist. "Shit... C-Couldn't you find an older guy?" He asked, glancing at her. He knew it was a mistake... If he started listing insecurities... it means he really wanted to, didn't it...? He was just hoping she didn't catch on to that.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:58 am

Yukari grinned as her repeated assault on Isaac began to show on the man's face as well as the rest of him. The way he kept blushing harder, that little pant that he did as she pressed herself against him, and now that he put his hands on her shoulders of his own free will? Naughty, naughty Captain~

"That's more like it, Captain~" Yukari purred, her hand slowly beginning to untie his sash as she planted kisses along his neck. "It's about time you start making your own moves, hmm? But you know, it'll be a lot easier for you if you start here-" Her hand in Isaac's hair moved down and grasped his right hand, sliding it under her own collar and pushing the shoulder of her robes away, revealing her lightly tanned skin, only interrupted by her solid black bra strap.

With a quick tug, she pulled the sash keeping his haori closed off entirely, and her lips claimed Isaac's again as she pushed their bodies forward, pressing his body against the wall of the lab as her hands began to roam his body.  Her mouth left his briefly as she playfully bit his bottom lip, looking up at him with her smoldering eyes. "Besides, I was planning on giving you something from the lab anyway~ I don't think I'd be able to hold myself back if we tried leaving for somewhere else right now~"

Oh look at him try to change the subject~ He's absolutely adorable... Too bad he had to go and flip my switch like that. I'm not nearly done with him~

"Oh Captain, I don't want anyone older right now. While they may have more experience, nothing makes up for youthful energy when it's all said and done~ Now tell me, Cap.tain. How would you best like me to... thank you?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:18 am

Isaac's own breath began to betray him, coming out a little ragged as he quickly found himself against a wall. It wasn't quite like being pinned to a floor, but... it was comparable. . "Oh god..." he muttered, his skin heating at her touch.

He let her move his hand, his eye following the cloth as it slid loose from her, transfixed by that strap, making a small noise as she came in for another kiss. When she tugged at his lip, he knew he was done. His hand wasted no time slipping under that strap and sliding down. "Anh." He reached around to pull her against him by the waist, his arousal confirmed, however obvious at this point, when he pulled her to him.

"I think... oh god...." He bit his lip, looking away from her. "I want you to fuck me." He squeezed his eyes shut, his face bright red.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:20 am

Ah, more of his delicious noises~ Not to mention the way his skin heated up as Yukari moved her hands down his chest and his side only served to drive up her own arousal further, her body slowly grinding against his as those pesky cloth barriers were slowly being peeled away. It only took a pull and a grab, and Isaac’s haori was thrown to the ground beside them, his now naked upper half a treat, but not her real prize.

But Isaac went and pleasantly surprised her a bit as he nudged that one pesky strap out of the way and pulled her closer against him, a soft growl of approval escaping her throat.“Mmmm, you think that you want me to fuck you, Captain?~ Because I’m pretty sure that you really want me to fuck you.” Her leg tightened its hold on Isaac as she rubbed against him tantalizingly slow, her breath hot and heavy in his ear.

“But I think… That maybe I might be a little too dressed to do that, Captain~ Would you maybe-“ Yukari sighed blissfully as she reached her right hand down Isaac’s pants, feeling his own obvious arousal and letting out a happy little mewl “help me out with that?~ I think I might be a little busy for a bit, mmmm…”

She flashed him a devious smile as her left hand pulled the left part of her collar aside, revealing the lone remaining bra strap as she began playing with the Captain in her teasingly slow and deliberate manner. This is gonna be so much fun~
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 7:49 pm

Isaac's body slowly undulated against hers in rhythm, seemingly of its own volition. His hand had begun to slowly rub what it was holding though... even in his most oblivious moments, he couldn't say that was an accident. "A-ah.." He blushed harder, if that were possible when he was suddenly rendered topless. This wasn't faaair. He couldn't even think and.. wh-why was she the one who seemed to be so in control of "mmm.." He scrunched up his face, immediately ruing that whole line of thought as he felt his body give in to hers a bit more. "Sh-Should we really be doing this?" He asked, humiliated at how soft his voice sounded compared to normal.

He bit his lip... hard.. hard enough to draw a bit of blood on the inside. He was not.. going... to start... panting... and then the moment her hand began what it was doing, he failed at that, tipping his head back, a new fresh little noise coming with each exhale. "F-Frick.." He couldn't even fight her on the bra strap, his hand slipping it off of her shoulder and coming down, letting her robe fall around her waist. The only thing she was wearing now were his hands... Though at the moment they formed a fairly effective bra.

"I th-thought you liked... e-explosions.. Sh-shouldn't.. mm... Shouldn't you want me to b-be all... I-I-I dunno... tough?" He asked, as if he seemed capable of that at the moment. But it was a last ditch effort. He had already conceded that they were going to have sex but, for his ego's sake, he was trying to find some escape from being dominated by a lieutenant who was more than half a foot shorter than him....
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 9:44 pm

"Ohhh, yesss~" Yukari cooed as Isaac began to touch her body back, a sharp intake of air by the Lieutenant serving as confirmation that she approved of what Isaac was doing. She approved a lot. While her right hand continued its work in his pants, her left snaked around and started to try to tug the pesky things down. "Of course we should be doing this, Captain. You can't, mmmm, tell me that a part of you isn't enjoying this, after all~"

She planted several passionate kisses on his neck as she managed to get his pants nearly off his hips, a chuckle rumbling in her throat as she could feel his very obvious appreciation of all her hard work. But as Isaac worked her last bra strap off and made her own robe fall down, a soft groan left Yukari's lips as she gently squeezed him.

"Mmmm, god... You're making me so hot, Captain~ Touch me, I-Isaac. Touch me more~" She moaned, her body incredibly sensitive from the previous explosions on top of her teasing of the adorably flustered Captain. Her head rested against his chest, Yukari's hot breath blowing on his skin as she resumed her hand's work. Every touch of his sent a shiver down her spine as a lustful smile played across her lips.

"I don't like explosions, Captain. I l-love them. They drive me wild like nothing else~ So when you showed me w-what your Bankai could do, I couldn't help but-mmhn- but get this way." A lucky turn of her left hand sent Isaac's pants falling to the ground, the Captain now the first one to be totally naked.

"Besides, I'm not too choosy how I work off my... frustrations" she whispered into his ear, voice dripping with desire. "I can either ride you like a- ahhh~- wild horse, or you can push me up against this wall and fuck me like I know you want to, I'm good either way~" Yukari began to stroke him slightly faster as she licked his collarbone. "But I want. You. Now. Is.aac.~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:32 pm

As her hand seemed to redouble its efforts, Isaac felt... well... the beginnings of the inevitable.  He closed his eyes, mouth hanging slightly agape.  "Fuck.." He muttered under his breath.  "J-Just... Unh.. Y-you just.. ah.. m-make me nervous is alll... mm. Ahh."  It was the neck kisses and the suddenly being naked, and just... noises started to flow freely from Isaac's mouth.  Little embarrassing enticing noises.  And her breath.  God, how was her breath so warm.  "Ahh shit...."

"I-I... haah.."  He managed an almost laugh amidst moaning.  "G-good to know..."  He managed a look that was, despite blushing, almost sultry.  "I'll have to come set you off all the time.."  He said with a little smirk before she licked his collarbone, speeding up, his face turning completely to pleasure as he sagged against the wall.  His hands had been continuing on her chest, inexperienced but earnest in effort and not wholly incapable of providing pleasure, but as he felt things beginning to... peak... His hands slipped from her chest to the small of her back, fiddling to try and pull the lower half of her robes off while simultaneously trying to press her body against his.  

"Oh g-gaaawd... y-you're gonna make me cum.."  He whispered as quietly as possible, hoping she wouldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:09 am

Dear god these noises~ Is it- mmph~- too late to get transferred to his Division? God, those hands... "Nervous? Oh Isaac, we can't have any of that now, c-can we?~" She waited until his next delicious moan to escape his lips before grabbing his hair with her left hand and pulling his head down to hers in a deep kiss, her tongue finding its way into the Captain's mouth hungrily.

And her tongue explored every inch of his mouth, his moans mixing with hers as her body pressed firmly against his, feeling each and every part of him. When the kiss was finally broken, Yukari licked the corner of his lips as her palm rubbed slow circles against his length. "If you c-can repeat that performance back... b-back there, mmph!~ again, you can come set me off every day y-you want, Isaac..."

But by this point Yukari could tell that the Captain was nearing his breaking point. All the tell-tale signs were there, his quickened breath, the growing blush on his cheeks, and of course the very telling sign that her hand was working on as well~ She let out a slight sigh as his hands moved from her breasts to her back, but the fact that he was trying so hard to remove her own robes sent another shiver down her spine as she nibbled gently at his ear.

"Yessss, Captain~ They've been on for way too long, and I need them off now" She began moving her own hips to try and help remove those stubborn little things from her body. But having her head right there also meant that she heard his little plea, and her grin stretched even further. "Then do it, Isaac~ Go ahead, because I'm not nearly done with you yet. And I know ways to get you ready to go again... and again~"

Sensing his nearing release, Yukari quickened the pace of her hand as she brought her lips against his again, moaning softly against him. "Do it for me~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:19 am

"Hahh. N-no.. Not.. Nervous.. I.. Ah." He was trying to argue with her when she roughly pulled him into a kiss. He was so glad to have something to muffle his moaning. It didn't hurt at all that the kiss was nice. He was on the brink of having sex with her and hadn't realized how little they'd kissed. When she broke the kiss, licking his face, he thought he was gonna die. Definitely past the point of no return now.

One arm slid up her bare back, fingers dancing up it to pull her tight against him. His other hand finally hooked a thumb into her lower robes and succinctly pulled them loose, along with any underwear she happened to be wearing. And maybe it was seeing her naked, or her assurance that they wouldn't be done ANY time soon or just her hand working its magic, but...

He was so glad for the kiss, stifling even a little bit the extremely loud noises he would have been making otherwise. He was suddenly very glad he wasn't wearing pants.... When the waves of pleasure finally subsided, both of his hands slid up to hook around her shoulders and pull her with him as he slid to the floor, panting loudly to try and catch his breath.

"H...Holy... Shit..." He said, momentarily exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:48 am

Yukari couldn't believe how much fun it was to tease Captain Isaac. Every single one of his little noises that he made as she touched him, the way he moaned into her kiss, it was fantastic~ And not to mention especially the way his body trembled as she brought him closer and closer to release... She was going to enjoy researching with him in the future, no doubt.

She let out a very pleased groan as Isaac finally relieved her of her pants, her tongue thanking him vigorously inside his mouth as her hand sped up her efforts. As incredibly rewarding teasing each and every breath out of his body had been, she now had a new goal in mind: To see him totally lose himself to the pleasure she had been giving him. A goal so graciously rewarded as he pulled Yukari to him, his entire body tensing up at once as he moaned loudly into her mouth.

"Oh god yes~ That's what I wanted, Isaac." She continued to stroke him, riding out his climax for as long as she could before the tired Captain slid to the floor, bringing a giggling and very aroused Yukari down with him. "Oh my, Captain~ It looks like you really need that, hmm?~" She planted several more kisses along his chest and neck as she rested herself against him, chest-to-chest. "Don't tell me that the little girlies at your division don't come crawling for you every day and night hmm? Or am I just a special case, Cap.tain?'~"

She purred huskily on top of the Captain as she talked, her arms draped behind his neck as she enjoyed the feeling of his rapid heartbeat against her chest. And of course Isaac got to enjoy the feeling of her chest as well~ "Because I can see myself doing this more in the future-" She added, bringing her lips next to his ear "But next time I want you to bend me over my desk and have your way with me, Isaac~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 1:27 am

Isaac continued to pant, rather helplessly at this point, all control lost, still moaning, his face contorted in pleasure while she made certain his ecstasy lasted as long as possible. "A-Ah I.. Ah.." He failed to speak for a few more moments before she crawled up against him. "Y-Y.." He sighed, resting for a moment, her body flush against his. It... would probably not be long before he could go again.

He finally settled on leaning in, his hand moving up to cradle her head and kissing her rather deeply, his other hand resting naturally on her thigh, slowly rubbing up and down it. Even if refractory period would keep him down, she'd know where his mind was. When he broke the kiss, he was getting some breath back.

"They come crawling... I just don't care about them.. They aren't... Ah..." He blushed, looking away. "You're better than them." He wasn't... He wasn't even sure what way he meant. Maturity, personality, body? It was... all of the above, really. He glanced down, moving both of his hands to her chest. "Besides..." He gave her chest a gentle squeeze. "No girl has this. Only a woman." He said with a smirk, finding it a little easier to think.

He blushed, making a small choked noise at her request. "H-Huh... W-well... We could do that now... or you could keep me under your thumb for the rest of the night. But I think whichever way you choose is going to stick." He was speaking from accuracy... If she let him get control, he wouldn't be giving it up until they were both exhausted..... If she did THAT to him again? Well... He would not have any interest in being in charge of his own vocal chords for the remainder of the evening.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 11:19 am

MmmMmm~ The Captain is so much more fun when he starts moving for himself... But I think I'm going to like teasing more little moments out of him like that just a bit more Yukari thought playfully as Isaac moved her head in for another deliciously deep kiss, a murmur of satisfaction working her way through her entire body.

The hand on her thigh proved quite effective at keeping her own motor running as her tongue danced with Isaac's in his mouth, her hands now free to lose themselves in his hair and the rest of his body as she groaned into the kiss. But sadly, all good things must come to an end, and Yukari's lips parted with Isaac's with one last lick before she smiled deviously at him.

"Ohhh, I see now~ Captain Isaac likes his women a little more on the busty side, hmm?" Yes, yes this pleased the Yukari greatly. It also pleased her greatly when Isaac's hands moved to her chest, gently massaging it as he tried to catch his breath with the Lieutenant straddling him. "Ohhhh~... That's better, Captain~ You've got all of my body tonight, so feel free t-to use it the way you want to. Because I'm sure as h-hell going to use yours~" Another moan left the Lieutenant's lips as she pressed her body more into Isaac's hands, her hips now starting to slowly move against his body as she bit her bottom lip.

If only those little fangirls could see their Captain now~ Mmmm, that actually wouldn't be too bad, now that I think about it~ It'd be sure to get another lovely reaction from him, that's for sure...

Yukari soon moved her hands from his hair and rested them on his chest, pushing herself up so that her full naked body was on display for the Captain. "You know, Cap-tain Isa-aac~; judging by how hard your hips were moving a few moments ago, I'm willing to bet that you haven't had action in a while~ So I'm going to make you a little deal-" She adjust her waist so that she was now grinding her butt against his recovering arousal as she lowered her chest against his again, her mouth tantalizingly close to his ear. "Tonight, your body is mine~ I'm going to ride you until the sun rises again and you're screaming my name like it's a prayer."

Her hands reached up to cradle his face as she licked the edges of his lips, her breath now starting to come out in pants. "But the next time that we do this, and I hope that it's very, very soon~-" Yukari leaned her head back to the Captain's ear as she whispered hotly into it. "I want you to take me. Push me up against a wall, or over my desk, or whatever you want~ Screw me so hard that I have trouble walking for the rest of the day. Next time, Isaac? I. Want. You. To. Fuck. Me."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:11 am

Isaac felt his breath quickening again... He didn't suspect it would exactly take him long before he was ready to go again. Not with how Yukari was acting. And how she was looking... "Hahhh.." He couldn't exactly argue with... anything she said.. "Y..I... M.. Maybe.." He said, looking down... He was glad he did... She certainly was busty... and curvy... He... REALLY liked that... "Hubba." He said weakly, trying to manage a smile. He was a little too flustered to be silly, really.

As she started rocking into him, he still wasn't back in action, but it wouldn't really be long.. "God, you are... energetic.." He said, with a small noise... Things weren't exactly pumping down there yet but her body felt... fantastic... her breath on his skin, the warmth of her soft flesh... He shuddered. He turned his head down to take in the full view... Yeah.. Yeah he was pretty damn okay with this...

"Uh.. It... It hasn't been that long... then again, you're... stunning..." He said, before she began grinding against him. He made another noise that may or may not have been a whimper when she said what she was gonna do to him. He was pretty sure he was... just about there... And then she whispered... THAT... "Ahn.. I.. I... may be ready..." Though he didn't want it to fly by too fast.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 3:08 am

"Mmmhmm~" Yukari chuckled "It's good to be honest, isn't it, Cap-tain?~ I know I've definitely got a few more curves then those little girlies, so it's good to meet someone who-hmm~ appreciates them..." Oh my god, he just said 'Hubba'. That is the most adorable thing this little Captain has done all day~

Her body sloooowly dragged across his as she continued to tease him, her chest pressing closely against his as their two heartbeats pounded against each other's. "Oh Captain, you have no idea how 'energetic' I am~" She giggled, dragging her fingers across his chest as she continued to slowly, carefully push her own sex towards his, hissing softly as she felt the heat radiating off of him.

"You keep up those compliments Captain, and you're going to make me blush." She grinned down at him, planting one last deep kiss onto his lips before she carefully raised herself up more, now slowly grinding herself against his now erect length, a very pleased and lustful groan escaping from her throat as she looked down into his eyes. For what she was about to do, she wanted to catch. Every. Single. Little. Thing. "Of course, I don't think I'm going to blush as nearly as much as you have today, Isaac~"

Yukari raised her hips slightly, slowly bringing herself down on the Captain, a hiss of satisfaction the only sound the Lieutenant made as she took him inside of her. Her body tensed up as she got used to how he felt, a very pleased grin slowly making its way to her face as she bit her bottom lip. "O-Ohhh~ Yes! N-Now I can get to paying you back for all the-mmmm~ good stuff that you've given me today, Is-aac~"

Oh god, I want to make him squeal tonight~ "You better be ready, Captain. Because I'm not gonna let you go now~ Not until-aahhh~ I've worn myself out, o-okay?~"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 7:26 pm

"Y..H..Honesty is the best p-policy, right?" God, why couldn't he talk right... "Hunh." He made a small noise as she dragged herself along him. Oh, that's right. Because a lieutenant half his height was wholly destroying him right now. The thought made his blush renew, making a small noise he tried to suppress.

C-Could he even make her blush at this point? "Hah... Maybe that would help balance things a ... bit. .. ah.." But of course, then she followed up with the rest of her sentence. "oh god.." he tried to whisper, muttering it as best as he could. This was followed up rather immediately by several more. "ohgodohgodohgodohgod.." as she lowered herself onto him. He tipped his head back against the wall behind him, covering his face with his hand.

He peeked out through his fingers and immediately... well... whimpered... "D-Do.. I.. R-really...Do you really... ah-ahhh... c-care about my oo-o-okay?" He said, already having trouble talking.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 9:16 pm

Yukari took a few heated seconds to grow accustomed to how the Captain felt in her, desire coursing through her body as she sat on Isaac's lap. Her palms pressed against his chest, feeling each rapid beat of his heart as she began slowly grinding her hips on him, breathy sighs escaping her lips as she looked down at Isaac.

"Mmm, I don't think today's been quite b-balanced for you at all, Cap.tain.~" She giggled. "After all, right now you're the one who's being ridden~" Yukari lifted herself up slightly before dropping down again, the sound of their hips smacking against each other echoing in the large test room, quickly followed by a long moan from the Lieutenant. "But then again, Isaac..." She said breathlessly, briefly leaning forward to lick the Captain's cheek. "I think I like you this way~"

Her mouth quickly locked onto his for another deep, heated kiss before she leaned back, her hips now making a steady rhythm on the Captain as she rode him. Her breath began coming out in short, panting breaths as half-lidded eyes looked down at Isaac. "I-If you really want to, haaah~, know? I only kinda c-care, but I mostl-Mmmm god~, mostly wanted to hear you try to hold back your moans, Isaac~ It's so hot seeing you trying to c-compose yourself only to let those delicious little noises come out~"

Yukari switched up her rhythm a bit, going from slow, deep thrusts, followed by rapidly riding him as she got even more vocal. "A-And now I'm wondering just how long you can keep it up before I have you screaming my n-name, Captain~ So-mmmm~ Please don't hold back. I want to hear it all~

The poor Captain didn't know what he had gotten himself into, and as for Yukari? She had herself a little plaything for the rest of the night. And it was a very long night indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh bby : D   Oh bby : D - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh bby : D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Two-
Jump to: