(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fresh Ingredients

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 8:44 pm

Plants... He'd never seen any plants like there are in the Human World, though Luca supposed there may be some out there... He knew of the Menos Forest...but he'd never ventured there after becoming an arrancar himself.

"Things are...quite different here compared to the modern world, yes." He answered; Bart seemed...excited though, which was a positive response. He had recently died, so it was a surprise to see him...so happy, but Luca supposed that was what was suited him, that happiness.

He was sure the new Espada would get the hang of working a garganta rather quickly, as...it may sound difficult, but it was really quite simple.

Parties...? Luca blinked at that, he'd never really attended parties, much less used tricks like these at them... He supposed though, to humans at least it would be something...

The shadowy ball of reiatsu dispersed after Bart had gotten a good look of it, his hand falling back to his side as they walked. He watched the man as he began to study his own palm until...he formed his own condensed ball of reiatsu, the color appearing a light green.

Luca gave another nod to his words; "Once you can get the hang of that, and control it as you are now then controlling your abilities shouldn't come as difficult to you..."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 2:35 pm

Different was a good way to put it! Especially when it came to the eternal night that Los Noches apparently had and the fact that Bart was holding a glowing sphere of energy in his hands as he talked to his magical blood spirit friend. Bart didn’t mind different at all, especially if it gave him all these fantastic new things to find out!

He smiled down at the ball of Reiatsu in his hand for several more seconds before releasing his control on it, letting the energy fade away into the open air as Bart chuckled brightly to himself. “Well now, this certainly presents tons of new things for me to do in the future, that’s for sure! I’ll have to try and see what kind of new things I can do with all this Reiatsu stuff now, once I get used to walking normally, that is” he said with a smile.

His brief test of his powers on hold for now, Bart followed behind Luca, trying out his new focus over his powers on adjusting his walking pace. He managed to move up to ‘mostly a normal walking pace’, but he still took every step with care and just a hint of caution as the two of them made their way through the tower. Which also left the young man plenty of time to think up other questions to ask his quiet but helpful tour guide.

“Say Luca, where are the kitchens here in the tower? With so many Arrancar people around, you must have a whole team of magical chefs or something, right?” The thought of meeting fellow chefs in a place like this, on top of them being magical? Absolutely fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Luca nodded; there would be plenty for Bart to learn and plenty of things he could do in the future, he had plenty of time to do so. First...of course, as he had stated, was learning to control his steps.

They had quickened somewhat in their pace, Bart's pace becoming almost a normal one as they continued on their way.

Kitchens...

"Not that I'm aware of...food is not necessary for an arrancar's survival, but there are plenty of us here who stop into the Human World to try things out of interest...

I'm sure a kitchen could be prepared for you, if that's something you hold interest in..."

Human foods weren't necessary for them, but they were nice to try every now and then... He would have an...area like a kitchen he planned, as he had planned with Selena so that he would have places to store the various snacks he tried that...were not display cases.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 1:51 pm

I’ve certainly got my work cut out for me when it comes to exploring this place! I’ve passed by so many different doors and such as Luca and I have been heading to the music room that it’d take me quite a long time to explore them all! Perhaps it’s quite fortunate that I seem to have a bit of speed now in this new body and such! Bart kept smiling widely to himself as the two Espada continued their little trip through the tower. Even if Luca didn’t talk nearly as much as Sarai, he was still quite the pleasant perso-

Wait did he say no kitchens

Momentarily stunned, Bart stopped in his tracks briefly as that thought bounced around in his head. “Food isn’t necessary… But… Eating is fantastic! Cooking for others even moreso! Why, I had no idea that there wasn’t anything like that here in Los Noches.” The incredulousness in Bart’s voice was soon replaced with a new, burning passion. These poor creatures didn’t have someone cooking for them every day? Why, this must have been why Bart was called here! These Arrancar peoples needed to be exposed to the joy that a freshly-cooked meal could provide!

“Why, I’d absolutely love to have a kitchen! Cooking was my most favorite hobby back when I was alive! I did it every day for all of my friends and family! My Uncle Amos always used to tell me that cooking a meal for someone was the most sincere expression to show someone that you cared about them, after all!” Bart punctuated his sentence with several enthusiastic nods. Well now he knew what he had to do, he had to show all the people of Los Noches just how great the joys of cooking really were!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 2:26 pm

This area was more familiar to Luca, though as time passed he'd gradually grown accustomed to the tower itself, this floor and the area's he had permission to go in at least... So he was able to tell that they were almost to the room, it was just a bit more of a trip away now that they'd picked up their walking paces.

"There are foods that are good... I am partial to chocolate myself...though it's not required for our survival. Those of use that have interest typically pick things up from the Human World when we want to try something..."

The new Espada seemed passionate about cooking, he had said it was his favorite hobby...so he could perhaps profess in it here if he'd like...

Hn...? Cooking a meal was the most...sincere expression of showing one you cared for them...?

Luca blinked at that, his eyes the only thing giving away the subtle pique of interest.

Not letting that last long though, he cleared his throat; "Yes, a kitchen should not be difficult to obtain... so if you want one, you should easily be able to have one so you can cook as much as you please and for whomever you please..."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 9:29 pm

"Well of course foods are good! Even if you don't need it to survive, it's still a fantastic way for people to spend some time together, or to even just enjoy a little moment!" Bart's movements had picked up a definite momentum by this point, spurred on by the dramatic food revelations Luca had told him. "And having to travel all the way to the Human World to get some? Well I simply can't let that stand!"

Okay, first thing's first: We need to talk to Sarai and get us a good kitchen going! Then I'll need to write up a grocery list... Hmm, since they don't have anything here it'll have to be a pretty big one too, so we should probably start with the basics...

Bart continued to walk beside Luca, his chin held in his hands as he began planning all the meals that he'd have to make. But the best part? It didn't bother him one bit! In fact, past the hand holding on to his chin, Bart's grin grew wider and wider as the plans began to fall into place.

"So, you said your favorite dish was Chocolate, Luca? I'll admit that my baking skills aren't exactly up to par with the rest of my cooking skills, but there's more than one way to make a chocolate dish, that's for sure!" He flashed the Espada a cheerful thumbs up and gave him an enormous grin. "You can count on me to make a fantastic chocolate dish for you!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 11:01 pm

"I make trips to the Human World regularly, so it's not as much of a bother for me, but... the other Espada and arrancar might enjoy the idea of having something closer; if you enjoy cooking...they might take you up on your offer of food..."

A kitchen first though, he'd need that; something such as that though shouldn't take too long to prepare, Luca felt. Humans tended to get kitchens ready in a few days...homes themselves in a matter of months... It was mostly a matter of buying the necessary things for it...

The appliances first, and of course the food for him to cook.

Hm? Looking to Bart as he mentioned chocolate, Luca's attention was once again piqued; he gave a nod, answering the man's question, but...there was one thing...

"More so... How simple is something like... chicken alfredo... to prepare?" He questioned, a bit of hesitancy in his voice though subtle as he glanced off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 11:13 am

“Well still, I wouldn’t mind cooking you something either, Luca! Maybe your trips to the human world will help you get some ideas for things you’d like to have cooked as well!” Bart nodded happily as he walked with his fellow Espada. Being able to have such a pleasant conversation, especially on a topic that so enjoyed talking about, was a fantastic way for him to get more used to living in this new place!

It’s still a bit odd that they don’t have a kitchen here, like at all. But I suppose if you’re not used to having to eat to survive and such, perhaps you really wouldn’t have a need for it at all. Hmm, I hope my requests for a kitchen won’t be too demanding….

On instinct, Bart reached into his robes to pull out the handy notebook that he always carried with him to keep track of the dishes that he wanted to make, but of course it wasn’t there on account of the fact that he wasn’t in his old body anymore. Bart tilted his head in confusion for a brief moment before a flash of recognition went threw him and he lightly knocked himself on the side of the head. That’s right, all my stuff didn’t come with me when I died. Makes sense when I think about it, really. Kinda wish I could have at least kept my notebook, though. Or my uncle’s frying pan, that would’ve been nice.

Bart made another mental note to ask for a small notepad the next time he talked with Sarai when Luca’s question about different dishes caught his immediate attention. “Chicken alfredo? Why, it’s not difficult at all! I actually made it for a few of my friends back in Japan before all of this happened, and it was a blast to make! If you’d want that along with some chocolate I’d be glad to make it for you, Luca!” Bart grinned warmly at the Tricera as he nodded. “There’s so many different things that you can do with chicken, after all!”
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2015 6:51 pm

Luca gave a small nod; he was still figuring out what types of foods he liked, and what he didn't. So far sweets were the thing he'd tried the most of, but there had been other things he'd had that had been good...

Though chocolate stuck with him.

He continued to walk as Bart attempted to pull out something from his robes, only to produce nothing. Perhaps it was a habit?

When the new Espada answered he question though, Luca was all ears.

"Ah, I was more so...asking to prepare it myself, but I've never attempted such before..." Wasn't difficult? Hopefully the man was correct in that statement... He would rather not make a fool of himself if he were to attempt trying. "It's not for me."

He was not against Bart making some, but it would feel...quite dishonest to not make it himself...
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 1:42 pm

"Ahhh, I see, trying to make a dish yourself! Not a bad thing to do at all, Luca!" Bart said excitedly, the rush of meeting another cook (or someone wanting to try to be one) filling him with a new-found energy, on top of all the energy he had already at meeting someone new that was pleasant to talk to.

"Well let's see, if you have all the ingredients already, it's actually quite simple to put the dish together, and if you'd want, I could even help walk you through the steps as well! Granted, I wouldn't mind just making it myself for you to try, but as my Uncle Amos always used to tell me, 'cooking was ten percent study and ninety percent hands-on work'!" Bart nodded affirmatively at his fellow Espada. Even if he didn't exactly want Bart to make the dish for him, he was certain that he would still have a lot of fun even just helping someone cook!

But first we'll of course need a kitchen, and they told me that they've been quite lacking in them as of late... But luckily when we finally find this record player we'll also have something to listen to while we cook as well! Bart thought happily, grin spreading on his face as his pace more and more become one that would be considered natural. Now as long as he didn't try running off anytime soon...

"So, if you don't mind me asking, who are you making it for, Luca? Did someone ask for you to make this, or are you just trying to dip your toes into the cooking world with a tasty little dish like that? Either way I think it's fantastic that you want to try cooking something! Be certain that you'll have my full support!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2015 5:58 pm

"The ingredients will be...something to obtain once there is a kitchen." Luca answered; "I had planned a few moments ago to research, but..."

He would likely have more success if someone that knew what they were doing were there with him, showing him what to do... When it came to cooking he'd heard that not all recipes could be followed by book completely.

Bart at least seemed pleased with the idea of showing him, which was a relief.

Who he was...

"Ah, well..." Luca once again turned his eyes elsewhere as they walked. "No one asked me, and it's not out of simple...curiosity towards cooking that I would like to know. You stated earlier...cooking was a way to show someone you cared..."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:02 am

"Sure thing, Luca! I'll be sure to start making us a grocery list after all this is over, that way we won't miss a thing when we go to make it!" After all, having all of your ingredients was the most important step to cooking something! Bart fancied himself a good cook, but even he couldn't make something from nothing. Unless his new powers and body let him...

But whatever his reason, it seemed like Luca was a bit withdrawn about his reasons for wanting to cook. Odd, that. But nonetheless, he wanted to learn how to cook! Something that the newest Espada could definitely applaud.

"Ah yes indeed! My Uncle Amos taught me everything I know about cooking, so I've taken everything that he's said to me to heart! He always said that cooking was the most selfless act because you weren't just making food for someone. You were inviting them into your home, using your own money and time, all to make them something that could both fill them up, and also make them happy as well!"

Bart smiled softly as the two of them walked. Uncle Amos was a great man after all. If only I got to stay with him just a bit longer... Oh well! "Hmm, unless of course you're asking about all this because you want to make something for someone that you care about as well! Because if that's the case, then helping you make that chicken Alfredo will be the first thing I'll do in the new kitchen, Luca!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 12:29 am

"She likes...chicken alfredo the most." Luca answered, "I had taken trips to Italy before to obtain it, but...with your words it made me wonder if it would mean more if I made it myself, or...if she might like it more."

Cooking was the most selfless act... There wasn't anything he could deny about that, and it seemed there was enough merit to his claim. Food was loved by all...and with everything Bart had just said...

He had continued walking, and up ahead he recognized as the area where the room would be. Once they were done talking about this they could begin looking, or they could discuss this as they searched as well.
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2015 11:24 pm

"Oh, Italy! I had a friend that was living in there for a while before we met up! She actually had the nicest maid at the mansion that excelled at making Italian dishes for us when I came over, it was actually quite delicious!" And the desserts too! Even with no confectionery talents of his own, Bart could tell a good dessert from a bad one. Or at least in his case, a good dessert from a less good dessert.

He nodded along as he listened to Luca's explanation, smiling as he began to get more and more of the story straight in his mind. "Ahh, I see, I see! Why yes, I definitely think in this case that it would mean a lot more if you made it yourself! especially if you're making it for someone you obviously care about, it's definitely better than just buying her the dish already prepared. Of course, there's also nothing wrong with buying a dish instead of making it yourself either!"

As long as someone was fed and had a good time, there wouldn't be anything wrong with it at all!

"Whoever you're making it for, I'm certain that they'll appreciate you making it for them, Luca! You can believe I'll give it my all in teaching you how to make it, for sure!" He was positively beaming now as he walked with the Tricera, but even so he could notice the door that they seemed to be approaching as well. "Oh goodness, are we already here? And just when I was getting used to walking normally too." He added, chuckling brightly. No matter though, I'm sure I'll be doing plenty of walking looking for that record player!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 5:42 am

"I am originally from there...well, when I was human." Luca answered, giving a small nod as Bart explained he had a friend from there that had a made who used to make dishes for them. "The one I would like to learn to make it for says it's best if it's authentic."

It would definitely mean a lot more if he made it himself, though obtaining it as he had was also fine... Luca felt he could agree with that, but he was interested in seeing Selena's reaction if he were to make it himself.

Another nod was given as the new Espada promised to give his all when it came to teaching him. He would pay close attention to the lessons when time came...

He came to a stop, giving yet another small nod as Bart asked if they were at the door to the music storage room. "There will still be plenty of time to practice walking... We'll need to search the room a bit."

Saying that, he opened the door, inside there were still a great number of musical items despite all the ones he'd taken, and he'd taken quite a few. He planned on getting a piano once his new lands were in place...

It was something he had practiced with, but would like to learn professionally... It was a nice instrument, even if it wasn't in his area of expertise.

There weren't many string instruments within the room though, a sure sign Luca had been in here... All the instruments looked high-quality, and nicely made, as well as the cases that were with some of them.

"There may be a record player in here somewhere..." There should be...there were items from all sorts of time periods in here...
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 3:20 pm

Bart’s eyes shone even brighter. “You’re from Italy as well?! That’s wonderful! Well, granted it was probably a much older Italy but still!” Not only did he have a common interest in Italian food, but he was also another friend from Italy as well! With constant discoveries like this, it was like nothing really changed when Bart died at all! Looks like the afterlife business isn’t all that bad at all! Who would have thought?

“Oh yes, authentic is definitely better! And if you make it, then it would definitely be an authentic Italian dish, wouldn’t it?” Bart said playfully, his voice buzzing with excitement. While he never had any real negative feelings about coming to this Los Noches place, his opinion of it was becoming incredibly more positive with each passing second! Wonderfully new people and places to meet, things to explore, things to cook: It was all so fantastic! And as Luca opened up the door that lead to inside the musical storage room, Bart could tell that things would only be getting better.

Starting with just how big the room was! It was definitely more instruments than Bart had ever seen in one place in his entire life, or afterlife as it was now. “Goodness! There’s enough stuff here for several orchestras to play! Miss Sarai must have quite the varied tastes to warrant all these!” His eyes jumped from instrument to instrument, no longer focused on only looking for a record player and instead just admiring the vast collection that was before him. Granted, there was probably one in there, but why rush?

“Alright then, we’re going to want to look for something that has a sort of shape to a tuba to it, that’s the gramophone part of the player where the music actually comes out of. But it’s also attached to a small table with a spinning wheel in the center, that’s where the records go!” At least, that was how the record player he received in Germany had worked. It had been an older model, so there was always the chance of newer ones looking a tad bit different. Or in the case of the collection of instruments in front of him, it seemed like older models might be in his immediate future!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 2:35 am

Luca listened carefully as Bart described what they were looking for, waiting until he was done before he began to look around the room carefully. Something...like a tuba shape, but wasn't...it was attached to a small table with a spinning wheel.

It...certainly sounded strange by the description, but it was something that played music...

Though, onto the earlier talk now that the search had begun... Luca had not responded earlier due to listening.

"Yes, I was born in Italy...an older version of it, as you say..." He confirmed. "It looks a lot different now, but...it has been centuries..."

Things were bound to change in the Human World at such a rate of time... Humans worked fast, and things changed at a constant rate. There was always something new being invented or being discovered there...

It would...certainly be authentic if he made it. Though... To be truly authentic, he should obtain the ingredients from there was well.

As for the instruments, there were certainly a lot. "Yes, there were many more when I first saw the room, but...I took quite a few for myself...as she permitted."

Once that was said, his eyes once more roamed over the varied instruments and devices before stepping further into the room. Searching... They were to find a record player...
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 5:02 pm

“Oh yes, I bet that things have changed over the years for sure! It’s been about 13 years since I was last in the place I was born in, but I bet that things have changed quite a lot since I was last in England too!” When he looked back at it, it really did seem like it had been forever since he was back home, hmm… Just how much had really changed in all that time?

Oh well! Right now, there was a vast room of instruments to explore and record players to find! Bart grinned widely as he began to slowly make his way through the vast room, eyes jumping from instrument to instrument. “Goodness, you took a few from here already and there’s still so many? Sarai must have had a grand time collection all of these in her spare time and everything!” Bart said, chuckling. The image of Sarai with a large stack of instruments on a sort of wagon carrying them through the desert was an amusing one, definitely. Even if the more likely solution was her using those big ‘Garganta’ door things to get from place to place. Speaking of which…

“So Luca,” Bart began as he inspected an immaculate wooden oboe on the pile for a few seconds before gently laying it back down “These ‘garganta’ things that we can apparently do, can they really take us anywhere that we want? I’ve spent so many years traveling by just about any kid of transportation that you can think of, and the possibility of just… walking somewhere like that is definitely fascinating indeed!”

Why, I could even travel to see all my old homes and everything! Maybe even see some of my relatives and fr- Bart stopped himself mid-thought as his own death again surfaced to the front of his mind. Oh, but what will they think if I suddenly show back up again after hearing that I’ve passed away? Maybe I could just pass it off as I getting better? Maybe!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 6:01 am

Thing would have certainly changed... Six or so centuries...thirteen years... Humans tended to build up all sorts of new things in such a span of time, sometimes in even less than a single year. It was quite amazing...

Luca searched through the various instruments in the room, some he knew of, some of which he had no idea what they were. Nothing so far seemed like what Bart had described though...

"She's had a lot of time to build up a collection, they're all of quite amazing quality as well." He answered; when he heard the Espada address him though as if to ask something, Luca turned his attention to the man.

Gargantas... Ah. "Yes, you can use them to go wherever you please... It's a quick and easy method of travel. If you used one in say... America, you could bring yourself to the other side of the world in less than a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 6:55 am

Amazing quality indeed! Even though there were numerous instruments gathered here, not a single one seemed as if it was just thrown to the ground nonchalantly. There was a lot of care that went into storing these instruments, and that thrilled Bart to no end.

"Well I know where we'll need to go just in case we all decided to start a band of some sort, huh?" Bart said jokingly. Truth be told, Bart had practically no talent in actually playing an instrument. At all. Which was one of the reasons that he always admired his friends that were able to. It was a neat little talent that they clearly put a lot of work into, just like his dancing or cooking! And now that he was planning on teaching Luca cooking, it would be a nice little way for Bart to pass down a few of his own well-honed cooking skills as well.

At one pointed during their searching, Bart thought that he had seen the beginning of a record player and had cheered brightly, but it had only turned out to be a lovely little French Horn sitting at an odd angle among the other instruments. "Hehe, oh well! I'm sure plenty of people love their French Horns just as much. No harm done at all!" Bart nodded sagely as he carefully put the instrument back down and continued his search, now humming a little tune to himself.

While he looked around, Bart also kept a sharp ear open for Luca's explanations on his Gargantas worked. It seemed quite simple enough, apparently! Traveling wherever you want, and the only real work being that controlling of the Reiatsu bit he had talked about earlier. It seemed like something Bart would definitely get a lot of use out of! "Oh, but you know, I've never actually been to America before!" Bart added, warm smile spread across his face. "But I've heard that it's a pretty fantastic place!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 8:28 pm

A band...

Well, he wasn't wrong... There were certainly enough instruments here to pull that off if the Corona wished such a thing.

Luca glanced over as Bart pulled out something, wondering if he'd found what he was looking for only to see he'd produced a French horn. His words earned a small nod before Luca turned his focus back to searching.

"I was simply using it as an example of distance, but yes... I've never really spent time in America either... I've been to Canada, Japan...Italy, and France so far..." He'd had to think a little, trying to name the various places he'd been...

Those trips were mostly made for shopping trips though, or to spend time with Selena, rather than traveling...
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 7:21 pm

“Ah, I see! Examples are good too, after all! But you seem to be quite the traveled individual as well, Luca. Other than Japan, you’ve visited all the places I haven’t had the privilege of being able to go to yet. But now that I know that I can use Gargantas to get around the world, hopefully that won’t take nearly as long to get to know all the different countries and cultures as well!”

Bart grinned over happily at Luca from across the storage room as he discovered more and more about his new Espada friend. Why, with a history of travel like that, he could probably learn a lot about all the countries that he hadn’t been able to visit before all of this happened to him. And then travel there himself once he got his new abilities under control! Of course, all of that would come after he settled down in the tower. Homes are important to have, after all!

Bart kept his eyes peeled for the music-playing device he so greatly desired as he and Luca made their way slowly but surely through the large collection of instruments. There were a few false alarms along the way (mostly more oddly placed French Horns), but after one fateful trip on Bart’s part over a small pall of oboes when he got a bit excited and shot forward at his newfound high speed, the new Arrancar found himself staring down at a shiny new (at least to him) record player.

“Haha, well here we are, Luca!” Bart called out happily as he picked himself up from the floor with the record player cradled in his arms. “Looks like I just needed to look a little closer at the piles of instruments to find it, huh?” He chuckled, smiling over at the Tricera.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 9:47 pm

"I see... It would be nice to explore those places more; my going there has mostly only been for business...or for small tasks..." Perhaps on his free time he should focus more on just...spending time at places...

There were things he obviously missed out on by not giving the locations his proper attention...

"Aa...but yes, you'll be able to go all sorts of places; it's quite convenient." He added, getting back to the main topic at hand as he continued to search. Horns...and other instruments of the sort... Those were the only things he seemed to find, but they didn't match the description.

A record player...

Luca was focused on searching, trying to find something that fit the description Bart had given him until...

"That is a record player then..." Bart had found one, and seemed quite happy to have done so. So that was a record player... It fit the description he'd been given, though it would need...records to play? Those were sold in the human world as antiques of sorts... He'd seen some in shop windows...giant disk-like things...
Back to top Go down
Potatoes O'Brien

Potatoes O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:57 pm

"Oh I'm sure! Spending a few years in each of the countries has definitely been a fantastic part of my life, I wouldn't trade the memories for anything." Bart nodded happily as he clutched the record player. Really, with all the new powers he possessed, the limits on where he can go and what he could do were greatly reduced!

"Ah yes, this is definitely a record player, it's actually a bit newer than the one I used to have back in Japan, so it's fascinating to see Sarai having such tastes." The craftsmanship is different too, this probably wasn't one made in Germany at all, which might explain it! Hmm, I wonder where it was made then... So many questions!

Bart kept looking around where he found the player, eyes scanning the ground around where the two of them stood. There didn't seem to be any records... Which kinda made sense. Sarai seemed to take care of them instruments here, even if they were all gathered in one place. "Say Luca, do you know if Sarai had another room where she kept records of some kind? We kinda need them to make this work!"

He nodded happily as he lifted the player up towards Luca. "They're kinda round and flat, about as wide as the turn table here. "Preferably something in the Swing or Jazz genres if you don't mind!" Anything that he could easily dance to, really!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 2:36 am

Records...

"I'm unsure of that, but she might; I know they're sold places as collectibles..." Luca answered, voicing his previous thoughts on records he'd had earlier. If Sarai didn't have any, then perhaps they could get some themselves... Though... If she had a record player, it was likely she had records...?

They should be able to find something, at least... That's how Luca felt. An antique store would likely carry them...

Bart wanted something of the Swing or Jazz genres... Hopefully they would be able to find what he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh Ingredients    Fresh Ingredients  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Ingredients
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: The Desert-
Jump to: