(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

SECRET BASE OF SECRET

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

SECRET BASE OF SECRET Empty
PostSubject: SECRET BASE OF SECRET   SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 10:27 pm

The Glowing Black Source was large and bright. A woman with bright green hair stood looking at it, black sunglasses with glowing script rolling across it shining. Her smile was the brightest and happiest as she took notes, this anomaly was more than she could have ever hoped...

However the energy it was giving off was sure to be traced... The human world and all others were severely affected. Her instincts told her to get things together, while recording all the data she could on this, before taking as much as she could...

Setting a few traps might be in order, but really it didn't matter. The most important of data was right in her head~

Whatever that person who had broken in been after, they'd sure gotten a lot more than they'd bargained for.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: SECRET BASE OF SECRET   SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 9:29 pm

The power output of that sphere was just growing and growing as more of those other ones popped and disappated. All that energy wasn't dispersing, it was converging on it...

Professor or Doctor Amagiri stared up in awe as the bubble grew denser and denser... The readings were getting too strong for those from the other realms to ignore as those bubbles across the realms popped and left their energy to their mother sphere~

How fun... Too bad she'd not be here to see the end. It was almost time for her to catch her ride away... Such a paaain she'd want to see how this turned out, but really it wasn't too fun for her if she was caught with her pants down! Instincts, part of her powers, told her to flee now before they got any wind of her and her things. At least all the information she could find that was pertinent was saved in her head and in the crate she had on a dolly.

Amagiri took one final look at the growing pulsing Mother Bubble, Core Bubble that had spread its self across the dimension like a plague, smiling as she got a few nice ideas from this accident...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: SECRET BASE OF SECRET   SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 12:57 am

If it wasn't obvious by this point in time, several hours later, it would be for anyone monitoring any realm. The pulsing, the readings... It was far too powerful to be hidden even by the seki seki surrounding parts of the building. In fact the seki seki itself crumbled, leaving the signal to grow and grow.

A reading of a powerful conglomeration of the bubbles energy, all it had sucked up and not poured out, was now pulsing from the barren antarctic. Pulsing strongly enough and with enough energy that when the bubble, the core and mother bubble, burst, it sent out a shockwave that kept ambient energy radiation there for a good twenty minutes.

Nothing could have survived that blast. Nothing living or dead... Except one woman stuck in the center of the bubble who groaned and rolled over, her body pulsing and glowing. She couldn't move, she could barely breathe...

Hurt all over...

Naki curled on her side, her head pounding and her body pulsing as the energy drained out. She felt used and slipped into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECRET BASE OF SECRET   SECRET BASE OF SECRET I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SECRET BASE OF SECRET
Page 1 of 1